take a pill. keep on goinggoing什么

We recommend
Testimonials
This is to inform you that I have received my package yesterday. I want to thank you and other staff members of canadian pharmacy for your continous coordination and support for customers. I really appreciate the services of your pharmacy.Best Regards.
Tom, California
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is your product so cheap?
There is a number of reasons for that. We do not spend anything on marketing, there are no taxes to be paid as the product comes into the country unregistered, the manufacturer is located in an offshore zone and the production costs are way lower. No child labor is used.
What does Generic stand for?
Generic means using a different name for the same ingredients. The contents of the pills are absolutely the same in our generic version as in the branded analogue.
How do you ship orders?
We can offer 2 shipping methods at the moment: Trackable Courier Service and International Registered Airmail.
Canadian Drugstore. All rights reserved.5 秒后返回
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送!下次自动登录
使用以下方式登录
《Take A Little Pill》歌词
— Brandy Clark
Take A Little Pill-Brandy Clark
Mama got depressed
When daddy was a-dying
So the doctor gave her something
To help her with her crying
Then she couldn't sleep
So he gave her something else
Now there's yellow, red and pink
On her bathroom shelf
Says if one won't work
Then another one will
If you got a little hurt
You take a little pill
The fella down the road
He walks with a limp
He's a decorated soldier
And a pain pill pimp
Got a loaded gun
And an old pit-bull
A black Cadillac
With a whole trunk full
Says if one won't work
Then another one will
If you got a little hurt
You take a little pill
Lay it on your tongue
Ain't a nerve that can't be numbed
Ain't a buzz that you can't buy
Ain't a low you can't make high
'Til it wears off
Like it always will
And when it does
You take a little pill
Woah...
You don't need a needle
You don't need a vein
Don't burn like whiskey
Or cost like cocaine
If you ever lose a lover
Or wanna lose some weight
What you can't cure
You can medicate
If one won't work
Then another one will
If you got a little hurt
You take a little pill
Lay it on your tongue
Ain't a nerve that can't be numbed
Ain't a buzz that you can't buy
Ain't a low you can't make high
'Til it wears off
Like it always will
And when it does
You take a little pill
Woah
《Take A Little Pill》歌词 --
歌词制作者
Brandy Clark歌词
Brandy Clark最新MV
注意事项:
1.正确填写标题例如:歌曲名—歌手名
2.不得添加与歌词无关的信息
3.歌词内容里禁止含有非法或不良信息,另:低俗网络歌词请谨慎上传
4.歌词上传成功后请耐心等待管理员审核。管理员有权对上传歌曲进行正常修改,对于不符合以上规范的歌词将会被删除英语单词填空(段落)求助Tim felt bery ill.He had a terrible headache.So he went to see a doctor.The doctor said,"Listen c___.I'm going to give you three different m___.First,I'm going to give you these red pills.I want you to take one pill three t___ a day after meals_百度作业帮
英语单词填空(段落)求助Tim felt bery ill.He had a terrible headache.So he went to see a doctor.The doctor said,"Listen c___.I'm going to give you three different m___.First,I'm going to give you these red pills.I want you to take one pill three t___ a day after meals.Now,look at these white p___.Take two every time you get a headache,but NEVER take more t___ four in a day.Do you understand?""Yes,doctor.Thank you bery much." Tim went h___ and did as the doctor told him.Soon he felt much better.
carefully,动词后面要用副词medicine,是不可数名词不用加-stimes,表次数pills,可数名词要加-sthan,more than表示超过的意思never more than不要超过went home.回家
carefully, medication, times, pieces,than, home
carefully, medicine, times ,pills, than ,home
Tim felt bery ill.He had a terrible headache.So he went to see a doctor.The doctor said,"Listen carefully.I'm going to give you three different medicines.First,I'm going to give you these red pills.I ...
您可能关注的推广

我要回帖

更多关于 keep going 的文章

随机推荐