拜托大家帮帮我,帮我把下面表白的话感人的一段话话翻译成英文。

⊙﹏⊙∥∣°恳求哪位亲帮我把下段中文翻译成英文吧..谢谢..急用,拜托了!请您不要用翻译器,尽量准确。
┬ヰюゑ﹄
在踏入全球现代化的步伐20世纪至21世纪中,化石燃料潜在著能源短缺的危机,特别是从石油提炼出来的汽油,是引致全球石油危机的一个原因。到目前为止,世界各国所用的燃料几乎都是化石燃料,即石油、天然气和煤。自然界经历几百万年逐渐形成的化石燃料,可能在几百年内全部被人类耗尽。现时,全球正趋向发展可再生能源和核能,这可以帮助增加全球的能源所需。
巴西煤矿储量230亿吨,但品位低。石油储量约36亿桶,另有相当于15亿桶石油的油页岩,天然气储量1330亿立方米。
巴西车用乙醇第二大生产国。巴西2007年的车用乙醇产量达到190亿升,位居全球第二,仅次于美国,这使得巴西大街小巷行驶的车辆对汽油的依赖大幅减少。这不仅增强了巴西的能源保障,同时减少了交通运输所排放的温室气体。包括美国和欧盟成员在内的其他国家也在扩大乙醇生产,这一过程中使用的大量农产品与世界粮食价格上涨几乎同步出现。一时间,乙醇成了千夫所指的导致粮食危机的原因之一。
巴西探索液体生物燃料的历史可以追溯到1920年代,到1975年巴西推出了国家乙醇计划,经过不断地摸索,特别是随着可以使用任何乙醇和汽油配比的灵活燃料汽车在2003年推出,使巴西的车用乙醇生产得到了巨大的推动。
巴西的能源组合中只有37%是石油,46%来自甘蔗和水电这样的可再生能源。
巴西的确是一个独特的例子,与美国用玉米生产乙醇、欧盟用油菜籽生产生物柴油不同的是,巴西用甘蔗生产乙醇。随着近几年生物燃料生产规模扩大,玉米和油菜籽的价格成倍增长,而蔗糖价格却没有大幅上涨,在2007年的头九个月反而下降。这从一个角度说明了巴西生产乙醇所用的大量甘蔗并没有影响蔗糖的生产。
生物燃料与石油和煤炭一类的化石燃料相比具有降低温室气体排放的潜能,但这取决于生产生物燃料的过程占用了多少土地、消耗了多少能源。据粮农组织估计,由于巴西甘蔗的单位产量高、提炼乙醇的过程将废渣用作燃料,因此与化石燃料相比,巴西乙醇能够减少80%到90%的温室气体排放,而玉米乙醇只能减少10%到30%。玉米乙醇的减排效果不佳,但据国际粮食政策研究所估计,世界玉米价格的上涨在20%的程度上是由于美国的乙醇生产。
同时,2008,把学习也开始积极研究用象草代替化石燃料。
满意的话有追加...谢谢!
With the advent of the pace of global modernization in the 20th century to the 21st century, fossil fuels with a potential energy shortage crisis, especially from oil-derived gasoline is the possibility of a global oil crisis in one of the reasons. So far, the fuel used by countries around the world almost all fossil fuels, namely oil, gas and coal. Experience of millions of years evolving nature of fossil fuels, may be a few hundred years, humans have all been exhausted. At present, the world is moving towards the development of renewable energy and nuclear power, which can help increase the world's energy needs.
Brazil's coal reserves are 23 billion tons, but the low grade. About 36 billion barrels of oil reserves, and another 15 billion barrels of oil equivalent of oil shale, natural gas reserves of 133 billion cubic meters.
Brazil's second-largest vehicle producer of ethanol. Brazil's 2007 vehicle output reached 19 billion liters of ethanol, ranking second in the world after the United States, which makes vehicles on the streets of Brazil's dependence on gasoline substantially reduced. This not only enhances Brazil's energy security, while reducing transportation emissions of greenhouse gases. Including the United States and other countries, including EU members are also expanding ethanol production, the process used in a large number of agricultural products and world food prices have risen almost simultaneously appear. For a time, ethanol has become universal condemnation that led to one of the reasons the food crisis.
Liquid bio-fuels in Brazil to explore the history of the 1920s can be traced back to 1975, Brazil launched the national ethanol program, through constant trial and error, especially as you can use any ratio of ethanol and gasoline and flexible fuel vehicles launched in 2003, so that vehicle ethanol production in Brazil has been a huge boost.
Brazil's energy mix is only 37% oil, 46% comes from sugar cane, water and electricity such as renewable energy sources.
Brazil is indeed a unique example of corn to produce ethanol with the United States, the European Union with rapeseed biodiesel is different is that Brazil uses sugar cane to produce ethanol. As in recent years, the scale of the expansion of biofuel production, corn and rapeseed prices have doubled and redoubled, while sugar prices are not expected to rise substantially in 2007, the first nine months of the worse. This is evident from a production point of view of Brazil shows a large number of sugar cane used for ethanol did not affect the sugar cane production.
Bio-fuel and oil and coal, a type of fossil fuels has the potential to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, but it depends on the production of bio-fuels take up much land, how much energy consumption. According to FAO estimates, because of Brazil's sugar cane yields high ethanol refining process will be residues as fuel, so when compared with fossil fuels, the Brazilian ethanol can reduce 80% to 90% of greenhouse gas emissions, while the corn-based ethanol can reduce the 10% to 30%. Emission reduction effect of corn-based ethanol poor, but according to the International Food Policy Research Institute estimates, the world corn price increases in the extent of 20% is due to the U.S. ethanol production.
At the same time, 2008, the study also began to actively research elephant grass to replace fossil fuels.
………………希望能帮到你!
With the advent of the pace of global modernization in the 20th century to the 21st century, fossil fuels with a potential energy shortage crisis, especially from oil-derived gasoline is the possibility of a global oil crisis in one of the reasons. So far, the fuel used by countries around the world almost all fossil fuels, namely oil, gas and coal. Experience of millions of years evolving nature of fossil fuels, may be a few hundred years, humans have all been exhausted. At present, the world is moving towards the development of renewable energy and nuclear power, which can help increase the world's energy needs.
Brazil's coal reserves are 23 billion tons, but the low grade. About 36 billion barrels of oil reserves, and another 15 billion barrels of oil equivalent of oil shale, natural gas reserves of 133 billion cubic meters.
Brazil's second-largest vehicle producer of ethanol. Brazil's 2007 vehicle output reached 19 billion liters of ethanol, ranking second in the world after the United States, which makes vehicles on the streets of Brazil's dependence on gasoline substantially reduced. This not only enhances Brazil's energy security, while reducing transportation emissions of greenhouse gases. Including the United States and other countries, including EU members are also expanding ethanol production, the process used in a large number of agricultural products and world food prices have risen almost simultaneously appear. For a time, ethanol has become universal condemnation that led to one of the reasons the food crisis.
Liquid bio-fuels in Brazil to explore the history of the 1920s can be traced back to 1975, Brazil launched the national ethanol program, through constant trial and error, especially as you can use any ratio of ethanol and gasoline and flexible fuel vehicles launched in 2003, so that vehicle ethanol production in Brazil has been a huge boost.
Brazil's energy mix, only 37 of sheath
Copyright &
All Rights Reserved.&&请专业人士帮我把下面的中文全部翻译成英文ps:不要网上翻译的。拜托了 1.客户服务是衡量物流系统有_百度知道
请专业人士帮我把下面的中文全部翻译成英文ps:不要网上翻译的。拜托了 1.客户服务是衡量物流系统有
请专业人士帮我把下面的中文全部翻译成英文ps:不要网上翻译的。拜托了1.客户服务是衡量物流系统有效性的尺度2.众所周知,物流系统的最终目的是使客户满意3.产品和服务只有在客户的手里才有价值4.物流过程其俯郸碘肝鄢菲碉十冬姜中一个重要的组成部分就是产品从产地到消费地的流动5.物流包括内部物流,外部物流,国内物流,国际物流。供应链管理,需求预测,流程再造,配送管理,客户服务,索赔
1 customer se俯郸碘肝鄢菲碉十冬姜rvice is a measure of the efficiency of the logistics system2 it is well known that the ultimate goal of the logistics system is to make the customer satisfied3 products and services only in the hands of the customer to have value4 one of the important components of the logistics process is the flow of products from the origin to consumption.5 logistics including internal logistics, external logistics, domestic logistics, international logistics.Supply chain management, demand forecasting, process reengineering, distribution management, customer service, claim
百度翻译?
我是问别人的
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮我翻译一下!!!!英文翻译成中文!!!!谢谢大家!~拜托了!!_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:781,601贴子:
请帮我翻译一下!!!!英文翻译成中文!!!!谢谢大家!~拜托了!!收藏
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
Things&to&think&about...
Praying&is&my&number&one&priority!
&
Practice&makes&perfect!
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
事情是关于···
祈祷是排在第一的
练习越多越好
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
需要考虑的事
祈祷是我首要任务
熟能生巧
同意3楼的 
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或请大家帮帮忙,我说一段话,忙我翻译成英文。拜托了,帮帮忙_百度知道
请大家帮帮忙,我说一段话,忙我翻译成英文。拜托了,帮帮忙
它每晚陪我睡觉,陪我玩。我很喜欢它我有一只可爱的小熊
提问者采纳
Every night I go to sleep accompanied with it,as well as I play.I am really fond of itI have a lovely bear
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
have a cute little bear,plays with me every night. I like it very much,it
sleeps with me
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮帮我把这些句子翻译成英文拜托了..._好搜问答
|注册&您有新任务,
帮帮我把这些句子翻译成英文拜托了...
被浏览53次
如果一开始你没有告诉我,你永远喜欢我,永远不会离开我,我就不会错以为,只要抱住你,就可以拥有整个世界.
我很想你,却不想见你.永远想用厚重的盔甲把最脆弱的那一面隐藏起来,仿佛如果别人看不到,自己也就会忘记那些脆弱.
习惯了软弱,心也会逐渐软弱起来,习惯了依赖,会渐渐忘记如何依靠自己。一旦眼泪失去效力,一旦陷入孤立无援的境地,如果变得软弱了,该怎样去保护身边的亲人和自己.不要恨我。否则,我宁可在你恨我的前一刻死去。歌声那样安静,透出寂寞沧桑的调子,然而却是无比轻快愉悦的节拍。尹夏沫安静地站在空荡荡的舞台中央,眼睛里有种氤氲的感情。她歌声很静很静,静得就像深夜里一声极轻的叹息,叹息似有若无,仿佛那所有的泪都不愿被人听到。悲伤的歌声里依旧有着快乐,当童话国度里的小美人鱼幻化成泡沫逝去,那泡沫被阳光洒照着,会飞向七色的彩虹,依旧可以看到心爱的王子,依旧有她美丽的爱情……
即使你已经不爱我了,即使你已经忘记我了,我会依然爱着你,我会找个天使,让它替我来爱你如果世界上再也没有你,是不是就剩下了我?
如果这个世上只剩下空空荡荡的,那么 我要去哪里呢? 清新的空气带着阳光的味道,
这样的夏日,这样的阳光,
恍惚间有种宿命的感觉在空气中静静流淌。
微红的霞光,绿色的蕾丝,
那光芒在蕾丝的花纹间隙中轻盈闪动,
如童话般美丽的不可思议,
又如泡沫般美丽脆弱……
习惯了软弱,心也就会逐渐软弱起来,
习惯了依赖,会渐渐忘记如何依靠自己,
一旦眼泪失去效力,一旦陷入孤立无援的境地,
如果变得软弱了,该怎样去保护身边的亲人和自己呢?
采纳率:49%
If you have not told me from the very beginning, you forever like me, never can leave me, I cannot wrong think, so long as grasps you, may have the entire world.
I think you very much, does not infer you actually. Forever wants to use the sincere helmet and armor to hide at the same time frailest that, if as if others blind, own also can forget frailly these.
Has been used to it weakly, the heart also can be weak gradually, has been used to the dependence, can forget gradually how depends upon oneself.Once the tear loses the potency, once falls into the region which is isolated and cuts off from help, if became weak, how should protect side family member and own. Do not hate me.Otherwise, I rather hate me in you the preceding quarter to die.The singing sound is such peaceful, passes the lonely vicissitudes the melody, however is actually the incomparably lively joyful metre.Yin Xiamo stands peacefully in the empty stage central committee, in the eye has plants the dense sentiment.Her singing sound is very static very calmly, is static looks like in the night an extremely light sigh, the sigh seemed to be if does not have, is similar that all tears all not to be willing by the human to hear.
In the sad singing sound has as before joyfully, when in the fairy tale state small mermaid transforms the froth to elapse, that froth is sprinkled by the sunlight according to, can fly to the seven colors of the spectrum rainbow, may see as before the beloved prince, has her beautiful love as before ......
Even if your already did not love me, even if you already forgot I, I have been able still to love you, I can look for an angel, let it love you for me if in the world also did not have you again, has been left over I?
If in this world is only left over emptily, then where I do want to go to? Fresh spatial gas range sunlight flavor,Such summer day, such sunlight,
absent minded has plants the fate the feeling in the air the static flow.
The micro red multi-colored sunlight, the green flower bud silk,
that ray flashes lithely in the flower bud silk pattern gap,
like fairy tale beautiful inconceivable,
also like froth beautiful frail ......
Has been used to it weakly, the heart also can be weak gradually,
Has been used to the dependence, can forget gradually how depends upon oneself,
once the tear loses the potency, once falls into the region which is isolated and cuts off from help,
if became weak, how should protect side family member and own.
好累 一行一行从我电脑里的翻译器上弄下来的、希望对你有帮助、 用微信扫描二维码分享至好友和朋友圈分享到:
下面是答答童鞋给您的小建议,您看靠谱吗?初来乍到,弄错了您不要生气哦(*^__^*)答答小贴士
等您帮助的附近的朋友换一换
大家都在搜好搜APP下载好搜摸字APP 随时随地随心搜索 用好搜, 特顺手!
第9天生活就像海洋,只有意志坚强的人才能达到生命的彼岸。知道了

我要回帖

更多关于 根据下面一段话的内容 的文章

随机推荐