《你是我心中的一首歌》
《好心分手》
《好心分手》
你是我心中的一首歌

《好心分手》就这两首
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家跪求:求一首英文歌,是一位欧美女歌手唱的,有歌词.!_百度知道
跪求:求一首英文歌,是一位欧美女歌手唱的,有歌词.!
i try to love you.请各位帮帮忙,当阿旺遇见洪白岚的时候,and i try to hold you,那时洪白岚正在游泳,我找了好旧都没找到.希望能找到.这首歌曾在皆大欢喜(时装版)的264集里面出现过里面高潮的几句歌词是!谢谢.
提问者采纳
是这首吗?《I could be the one》I could be your sea of sand I could be your warmth of desire I could be your prayer of hope I could be your gift to everyday I could be your tide of heaven I could be a hint of what’s toe I could be ordinary I could be the one I could be your blue eyed angel I could be the storm before the calm I could be your secret pleasure I could be your well wishing well I could be your breath of life I could be your European dream I could be ordinary I could be the one Now I would lie here in the darkness Now I would lie here for all time Now I would lie here watching over you Comfort you Sing to you I could be your worry partner I could be your socialite I could be your green eyed monster I could be your force of light I could be your temple garden I could be your tender hearted child I could be ordinary I could be the one Now I would lie here in the darkness Now I would lie here for all time Now I would lie here watching over you Comfort you Sing to you Will I ever change the journey Will the hushed tones disappear Oh little Rita Let me hold you Oh little Rita Let me love you I could be your leafy island I could be your thunder in the clouds I could be your dark enclosure I could be your romantic soul I could be your small beginning I could be your suit in universe I could be ordinary I could be the one I could be ordinary I could be the one I could be ordinary I could be the one
提问者评价
虽然不是这首,但仍然很感谢.!
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
欧美女歌手的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁是一位女歌手的一首粤语歌,里面有句歌词:花花世界太过美,哪有我踪影”请问歌名叫什么?_百度知道
是一位女歌手的一首粤语歌,里面有句歌词:花花世界太过美,哪有我踪影”请问歌名叫什么?
歌里面有句歌词是:“花花世界太过美哪有我踪影”是一首粤语歌来的,女歌手唱的。
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
walter wong 填词吴雨霏-座右铭作曲:johnny yim 监制:方杰编曲
其他类似问题
粤语歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首粤语歌的名字,歌词开头是回头无一路,女歌手唱的?_粤语歌吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:87,651贴子:
求一首粤语歌的名字,歌词开头是回头无一路,女歌手唱的?收藏
陈慧娴-夜机?
请大家帮找找啊
哼旋律出来吧!十五个字十五个字十五个字
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖

更多关于 粤语翻唱女歌手 的文章

随机推荐