开头和女生聊天第一句话歌词好像是if you want it take it

以前听过一首歌后来列表出了点事找不到了,有句歌词是if you want to go ,或者if wanner go , baby let'go_百度知道
以前听过一首歌后来列表出了点事找不到了,有句歌词是if you want to go ,或者if wanner go , baby let'go
请说一下歌名
提问者采纳
s flying by our window outsideBut hey baby thats OKThis feels so right it can&#39;s too farWe can jump in the car, and we&#39, have a little talkWe don&#39.com/m.baidu, Baby let&#39;s a whole lot of world to discoverUnder the coversSo if you wanna go, Baby let&#39;s walkHs goIll do anything(Chorus)Cause if you wanna go, Baby let&#39, have a little talkWe don&#39;s a big world for a boy and a girlLetting go of it allHolding on to one anotherOh.com/m, Baby lets goIf you wanna rock, say the word?tn=baidump3&ct=&lm=-1&word=Jewel%20Stay%20Here%20ForeverI&#39?tn=baidump3&ct=&lm=-1&word=Jewel%20Stay%20Here%20Forever" target="_blank">http, and take a little trip around townThey say that California is nice and warm this time of yearBm laying here dreaming, Baby let&#39.baidu, Staring at the ceilingWasting the day awayThe world&#39, I&#39, ready to rollAnd if you wanna slow downWe can slow down togetherIf you wanna walk, there&#39;t gotta leave at allWe can lay here foreverStay here foreverOh;s goIf you wanna rock on, have a little talkWe don&#39;s walkHt gotta leave at allWe can lay here foreverStay here foreverLet&#39Jewel ----Stay Here Forever <a href="http://mp3;m ready to rollIf you wanna slow downWe can slow down togetherIf you wanna walk, Baby lets walkHave a little kiss, It&#39;t be wrongSo far, as I can seeWhere you wanna go babyI&#39, ready to rollAnd if you wanna slow downWe can slow down togetherIt gotta leave at allWe can lay here foreverStay here foreverOh Oh Oh OhIf you wanna see that Italian tower leaningBaby we can leave right nowIf that&#39;ll just disappear(Chorus)Cause if you wanna go://mp3
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
if wanner go , baby let&#39;go
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁数字商品&>>>If You Want It,Take It
推荐有礼:
所属专辑:
商品定价:¥0.99
艺术家/演奏家:The Boo Ra...地区:欧美语种:英语文件格式:MP3时长:02:45音质:高保真标签:,,,,所属分类:>
同专辑的其他歌曲
购买此商品的顾客还购买…
网友讨论圈
正在加载中,请稍候...
正在加载中,请稍候...
正在加载中,请稍候...
正在加载中,请稍候...If You Want It-Take That-MV在线观看-高清MV|歌词|MV下载-酷我音乐MV,酷我音乐
&If You Want ItMV
《If You Want ItMV》 - Take That
Take That的MV
热门MV推荐
最新MV推荐
本站精彩推荐
K歌作品推荐歌词第一句是Do you want my love , 这是什么歌?
歌词第一句是Do you want my love , 这是什么歌?
第一句,do you want my love
第二句,do you want my love boy ,!
不区分大小写匿名
歌名Eternally 、&&& 歌手 Loona
希望采纳谢谢。你的肯定是我前进的动力,还有需要请继续问我,乐意为你提供帮助^ _^——天籁音弦团队
不对阿,我说的这首歌是快歌,!
风之歌 - 李纹这首试试看
是英文歌阿,欧美的 节奏很强,!
Do You Want My Love 歌手:CoCo Lee 专辑:Just No Other Way
这个你看看
我也知道这个阿,可真的不是,那个歌曲是个女生唱的,开头第一句就是 我写的那个歌词,!
嗯!很抱歉啊!找不到。我再找找- -。。。
谢谢你,!嘿嘿
[ti:do you want my love][ar:coco lee][al:just no other way][by:waye@mail.]do you want my lovecoco leedo you want my love?can you make me sweet?do you want it bad enough to make it soaking wet?do you want my love?show me just how much tell me babybaby if you look my lovewould you make the best of every moment if it takes all right?baby would be all right?would you like to speed the hours freaking'to the morning' lightlove just comes if you let iti'll be here to satisfy you,you look so good i can't denyif you're up to it come and get itif you're ready baby, give it upboy it's time to show me show me how much...do you want my love?can you make me sweet?do you want it bad enough to make it soaking wet?do you want my love?show me just how much tell me babydo you do ya do you want my lovecan you handle my desires?can you tell me what i'm thinking babycan you read my mind?baby will you go the extra mile,will you vow to hold me tighttill were right turn me on and on and on and onlove just comes if you let iti'll be here to satisfy you,you look so good i can't denyif you're up to it come and get itare you ready baby,give it upboy it's time to show me show me how much(chorus)my love, my love, my lovetell me do you want ittell me do you need ittell me do you want it(vamp out)rap是这个吗?
不是这个,谢谢,不是李纹的,是欧美歌曲,!
后街男孩的!歌名我忘了,可却实是后街男孩的!
Do you want my love
歌手:李玟
专辑:Just On Other Way
Do You Want My LoveCoCo LeeDo you want my love?Can you make me sweet?Do you want it bad enough to make it soaking wet?Do you want my love?Show me just how much tell me babyBabyif you look my loveWould you make the best of every momentif it takes all right?Babywould be all right?Would you like to speed the hours freaking’to the morning’ lightLove just comes if you let itI’ll be here to satisfy you,you look so good I can’t denyIf you’re up to it come and get itIf you’re ready baby, give it upBoy it’s time to show me show me how much...Do you want my love?Can you make me sweet?Do you want it bad enough to make it soaking wet?Do you want my love?Show me just how much tell me babyDo you do ya do you want my loveCan you handle my desires?Can you tell me what I’m thinking babyCan you read my mind?Babywill you go the extra mile,will you vow to hold me tightTill were right turn me on and on and on and onLove just comes if you let itI’ll be here to satisfy you,you look so good I can’t denyIf you’re up to it come and get itAre you ready baby,give it upBoy it’s time to show meshow me how muchDo you want my love?Can you make me sweet?Do you want it bad enough to make it soaking wet?Do you want my love?Show me just how much tell me babyDo you want my love?RAPDo you want my love?My love, my love, my loveMy love, my love, my loveTell me do you want itTell me do you need itBaby do you want itDo you want a bit itTell me do you need itDo you want itMy baby,my baby,my babyDo you want it babyI need itI want itDo you want my love
这是英文歌,意思是:你想要我的爱吗?你想要我的爱男孩
bittersweet-Amy diamond
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号一首有节奏感的英文歌,里面有拍掌声 开头是个男的说唱 高潮是女的唱的,她的第一句歌词好像是you lie_百度知道
一首有节奏感的英文歌,里面有拍掌声 开头是个男的说唱 高潮是女的唱的,她的第一句歌词好像是you lie
整首以那个男的说唱为主,女的只是在高潮唱几句,那个的女的歌词好像是you lie you way我不确定 听不大清 你们帮帮忙 跪求
不是蕾哈娜的love the way lie
里面会时不时出现拍掌声 整首歌都蛮有节奏的 那个男的唱的也很有节奏 如果你们实在不知道的话 你们就去搜“韩国街舞-女孩篇”一开始放的那首歌 要是有大神知道的话
可不可以把里面出现的所有歌都发过来
轰然倒地There&#39;s sick that all these battles然而变态的就是所有这些战争Are what keeps me satisfied却让我感到上瘾;s treble in our voices As they shatter from the fight即使是我提高三倍的声音也被这场战争撕得粉碎In this tug of war you&#39, a sunray hits your face, but that you&#39, we&#39;ll have each other&#39;s backs,要是你要搬走;t know why I&#39;ll live forever,我们白头偕老。,我们俩就是两个心理变态Know that no matter how many knives we put in each other&#39,我们身处在自己制造的毁灭性的后果当中,因为我连你的谎言都爱.即使你已经失去理智Just gonna stand there and watch me burn你是不是就打算站在那看着我五内如焚But that’s alright because I like the way it hurts不过没关系,但是我拒绝妥协And this house is too huge,因为我连你的谎言都爱;m in my fucking mind,因为昨晚我在咖啡桌上Into the coffee table last night so I can push you off me,我们一起会解决掉这些大山似的难题,你在拙劣地涂抹着,‘Cause with you I&#39,快来给我个安慰Then tell me how ugly Im out it,你打了我两下;t wanna ever be我试图摆脱它;re awfully sorry that you pushed me,一切开始变得如此邪恶I don&#39;s countin&#39.相依相伴, you wake,嘘, I&#39,我已经恍惚了, let&#39、作茧自缚Destructive path that we&#39,And you take that to new extremes, we found the youth fountain,你碰我一下试试,因为我喜欢这心痛的感觉Just gonna stand there and hear me cry你是不是就打算站在那听着我哭泣But that’s alright because I love the way you lie。Love the Way You Lie(爱如谎言)[1] On the first page of our story在我们的故事的一开始The future seemed so bright未来似乎是那么地美好Then this thing turned out so evil慢慢地、如此满足Just gonna stand there and watch me burn你是不是就打算站在那看着我五内如焚But that’s alright because I like the way it hurts不过没关系, in the aftermath of the,好像我们躺在废墟上刚刚醒来H, I love the way youlie不过没关系,清晨你醒来;ll burn all two thousand, is crazy,因为我们就是有缘,但是Together、带来多少的伤害That we&#39,轻点儿说话Tell me you&#39,赶紧告诉我你有多么不要脸吧, and without you I&#39;ll follow you like a lost puppy,但如果失去了你,你绝对不能能阻止我,你永远是赢家Even when I&#39;s morning,我正好可以冲你大喊让你滚远Run out the room and I&#39.然后你就可以对我说不管我有多么落魄,它已经深深打击了我。Together we move mountains.因为是你在才让我的理智尚存,t shit you can do about it,我俩都是爱情的傻瓜,但你永远是我的英雄Even though you&#39.你却淋漓尽致地把它发挥到极致But you&#39;re that lucky,甚至连天使都有她们的邪恶计划,宝贝儿啊, I&#39,而且这房子太大了;s smoke with all our memories我们的记忆会烟消云散It&#39, I&#39, ain&#39,你会永远爱我Then after that shove me?我还是像第一次一样那么惊讶Even angels have their wicked schemes, cause we&#39; hills,我发誓绝对会把这全部的2000平米Square feet of it to the ground是不是这个啊,连你的谎言都爱So maybe I&#39;s backs.轻轻地把你推开,你是我生命的意义, hug me,阳光直射到你的面颊Smeared make up as we lay in theve lost your mind,我也开始懒得管了, if you move out,但求你别把大山再变成更多的小丘陵You hit me twice,但是谁还在意I may have hit you three times.我们还是相濡以沫,但我骨子里却对它上瘾Till the walls are going down一直到我们两半俱伤,因为我喜欢这心痛的感觉Just gonna stand there and hear me cry你是不是就打算站在那听着我哭泣But that’s alright because I love the way you lie,我记得;m right不管我对与错Cos you feed me fables from your head因为你的山盟海誓已充满我的血液和神经With violent words and empty threats用激烈的言辞和空洞的威胁And it&#39,我们的爱情已经畸形,我就像断线的风筝, I love the way youlie不过没关系, we&#39;m startin&#39,我们已经找到爱情的不老泉Our love,全部烧为灰烬。;s not make mountains outta mo&#39;;ll always win这场我们俩的战争中,没准儿我早已经回敬你三下了,宝贝儿, two psychopaths but we,连你的谎言都爱Now there&#39, yeah but who&#39、拒绝了你Try and touch me so I can scream at you not to touch me,你奔出了屋子, but I refuse counselin&#39,失去控制,但是不管我们怎么互相背后捅刀,我又犯贱的像条流浪狗一样追你Baby without you I&#39;m still surprised这是为什么;m a masochist可能因为我就是个受虐狂吧I try to run but I don&#39;re nuts,你无能为力。;re on,我们是咎由自取;ll always be my hero。
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
节奏感的相关知识
其他1条回答
蕾哈娜,和阿Ken唱的
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 qq搭讪第一句话 的文章