一句话的地道战的作用翻译

第三方登录:请高人帮我把一段话翻译成英文吧,最好地道一点
请高人帮我把一段话翻译成英文吧,最好地道一点
我回来了 
刚刚陪死党过完生日,有点累 
今天下雪了,是今年的第一场雪呢,据说在初雪的时候想念的那个人,是自己最心爱的人,你知道吗?坐在那里,看着窗外的雪花,我真的好想你。。。 
再过两天就是你的生日了,我多么希望自己也可以陪你过生日,多么想亲手为你做个蛋糕,多么想陪你一起吹蜡烛和你一起庆祝,可是我却只能在这里..在这里为你祝福...连礼物也不能亲手送给你。。。 
如果我能飞,我多想这一刻就到你的身边去,多想和你一起看雪.. 
我好想你,真的好想...
补充:最好能口语化一点,谢谢大家了
I&m back
Just had a birthday party of my close friend&s,I&m a little bit tired
It snowed today,and it was the first snow of the year.
It&s said that it&s the one you are missing when seeing the first snow is your dearest.
 and u know what?
Sitting there and looking out of the window ,I just couldn&t stop thinking about you.

It will be your birthday two days later,how I wish i could just stay with you
and spend the birthday with you, bake a birthday cake with my hand for you 
and blow the birthday candles and celebrate it with you ..but all I can 
do is just to stay here and wish you happy..I even can&t send you the gift myself

If I could fly,how I wish I could just fly to you,enjoying the snow together..
I miss you so much,and I
really do..
I came back
Just finish my friend&s birthday, had a little tired
Is snowinging today the first snow of this year, it is said at early snow
time think
of that person is oneself most lover, did you know?Sit there, looking at the snowflake out of the window, I miss you really and so much... 
Was your birthday in a couple of days, I hoped how oneself can also accompany you to lead birthday, think how personally to do a cake for you, wanting to accompany you how to blow a candle together to celebrate together with you, but I can be here..Bless for you here...Even the gift can&t sends personally, either to you... 
If I can fly, I think much this a moment is you to go, think much to see snow with you together.. 
I miss you so much, really really wanting...
其他回答 (6)
I came back 
Just accompanied the diehards birthday, was a little tired 
Today has snowed, is the this year first snow, it is said in atthe beginning of snow time thought of that person, is the oneself mostbeloved person, you know? Sits in there, looks outside the window thesnowflake, I really good think you. . . 
Again crossed two days is your birthday, I hoped oneself also wasallowed to accompany your birthday, how wanted personally to make acake for you, how wanted to accompany you to blow the candle togetherand you celebrates together, but I actually only could in here. Praysfor heavenly blessing in here for you.. Continually the gift cannotpersonally give you. . . 
If I can fly, I thought this moment arrives your side to go, are manywants to look at the snow together with you.. 
I good think you, really good thought
I came back just accompanied the diehards birthday, a little tired today has snowed, was the this year first snow, it is said in at the beginning of snow time thought of that person, was the oneself most beloved person, you knew? Sits in there, looks outside the window the snowflake, I really good think you. . . Again crossed two days is your birthday, I hoped oneself also was allowed to accompany your birthday, how wanted personally to make a cake for you, how wanted to accompany you to blow the candle together and you celebrates together, but I actually only could in here. Prays for heavenly blessing in here for you.. Continually the gift cannot personally give you. . . If I can fly, I thought this moment arrives your side to go, are many wants with you to look together snow.. I good think you, really good thinks... 我想应该是吧
I came back 
Today has snowed, is the this year first snow, it is said in atthe beginning of snow time thought of that person, is the oneself mostbeloved person, you know? Sits in there, looks outside the window thesnowflake, I really good think you. . . 
Again crossed two days is your birthday, I hoped oneself also wasallowed to accompany your birthday, how wanted personally to make acake for you, how wanted to accompany you to blow the candle togetherand you celebrates together, but I actually only could in here. Praysfor heavenly blessing in here for you.. Continually the gift cannotpersonally give you. . . 
If I can fly, I thought this moment arrives your side to go, are manywants to look at the snow together with you..

I miss you so much, really really wanting...
I came back 
Today has snowed, is the this year first snow, it is said in atthe beginning of snow time thought of that person, is the oneself mostbeloved person, you know? Sits in there, looks outside the window thesnowflake, I really good think you. 
I good think you, really good thought
更正一下!!!!
it&s said the one you are missing when seeing the first snow is your dearest.
不好意思啊~本来想写成强调句的 - - ! 后来改变了主意~
I come back 
End to accompany a friend had just turned a little tired 
Today, snow, is the first snow this year, it is said the First Snow in the miss when that person is their most beloved person, you know? Sitting there, watching the snowflakes outside the window, I really think you. . . 
Another two days is your birthday, and I hope that can accompany your own birthday, how to be a cake for you personally, how do you want to accompany you with blowing and to celebrate, but I can only be in here .. here is your blessing ... not even the gift personally gave you. . . 
If I can fly, I think this is a moment on your side to, and many would like to see snow with you .. 
I think you really want to ...
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号推荐这篇日记的豆列
······

我要回帖

更多关于 地道的英语 翻译 的文章

随机推荐