bad songtaste下载器 bad sense

taste有副词吗_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
taste有副词吗
taste有副词吗
> tasteful / - -fəl/ adj showing good taste1(5) 有良好判断力、 鉴赏力等的; 举止得体的. tastefully / -fəlɪ; -fəlɪ/adv: tastefully decorated 装饰得高雅的. tastefulness n [U].tasteless adj 1 having no flavour 无味的. 2 showing poor taste1(5) 无判断力、 鉴赏力等的; 举止粗俗的: tasteless jokes 粗俗的笑话. tastelessly adv. tastelessness n [U].tasty adj (-ier, -iest) having a strong
appetizing 美味的; 引起食欲的: a tasty dish 一道好吃的菜. tastily / -ɪlɪ; -ɪlɪ/ adv. tastiness n [U].`taste-bud n (usu pl 通常作复数) any of the smallprojections on the tongue by which flavours are perceived味蕾.牛津高阶英汉双解词典
/ teɪ test/ n
[C, U] sensation caused in the tongue by things placed on it 味道: Sugar has a sweet taste. 糖有甜味. * a strong taste of garlic 很浓的蒜味 * I don't like the taste of this cheese. 我不喜欢这乳酪的味道. * a wine that has no/very little/not much taste 没味的[味淡的/没什麽味的]酒.
[U] sense by which flavour is known 味觉: I've got a cold and so I have no taste/have lost my sense of taste. 我伤风了, 尝不出味道. * bitter to the taste 苦味.
[C usu sing 通常作单数]~ (of sth) (a) small quantity of food or drink taken as a sample (品尝的)少量食物或饮料: Just have a taste of this cheese! 尝一点儿这种乳酪吧! (b) (fig 比喻) first/early experience of sth 首次的[最初的]经历或体验; 尝试: her first taste of life in a big city 她对大城市生活初次的体验 * Although we didn't know it, this incident was a taste of things to come. 我们当时并不了解, 这件事就是后来这类事的发端.
[C, U] ~ (for sth) liking or preference 爱好; 嗜好: She has a taste for foreign travel. 她有到国外旅行的爱好. * have expensive tastes in clothes 喜欢昂贵的衣服 * Modern art is not (to) everyone's taste, ie Many people dislike it. 现代艺术不见得合所有人的口味(很多人不喜欢).
[U] ability to perceive and enjoy what is beautiful or harmonious, or to behave in an appropriate and a pleasing way 判断力; 鉴赏力; 审美力; 欣赏力; 适度而得体的举止: have excellent taste in clothes, art, music, etc 对服装、 艺术、 音乐等很有鉴赏力 * He's got more money than taste, ie is rich but unrefined. 他有钱却无修养. * a room furnished in/with perfect taste 布置得相当雅致的房间 * It would be bad taste to refuse their invitation. 拒绝他们的邀请是不礼貌的.
(idm 习语) an acquired taste => acquire. (be) in good, bad, poor, the best of, theworst of, etc `taste (of sb's behaviour, etc) appropriateand pleasing/unsuitable and offensive (指某人的举止等)适度而得体[失当而粗俗]: She always dresses in the best possible taste. 她总是穿得很雅致. * I thought his jokes were in very poor taste. 我认为他讲的笑话太粗俗了. leave a bad/nasty taste in the mouth => leave1. there's no accounting for taste => account2. to `taste (esp in recipes) in the amount preferred (尤用於食谱中)适量: Add salt to taste. 按口味放盐.> tasteful / - -fəl/ adj showing good taste1(5) 有良好判断力、 鉴赏力等的; 举止得体的. tastefully / -fəlɪ; -fəlɪ/adv: tastefully decorated 装饰得高雅的. tastefulness n [U].tasteless adj 1 having no flavour 无味的. 2 showing poor taste1(5) 无判断力、 鉴赏力等的; 举止粗俗的: tasteless jokes 粗俗的笑话. tastelessly adv. tastelessness n [U].tasty adj (-ier, -iest) having a strong
appetizing 美味的; 引起食欲的: a tasty dish 一道好吃的菜. tastily / -ɪlɪ; -ɪlɪ/ adv. tastiness n [U].`taste-bud n (usu pl 通常作复数) any of the smallprojections on the tongue by which flavours are perceived味蕾. taste 2
/ teɪ test/ v
[I, Tn] (not used in t often with can 不用於进行时态; 常与can连用) be able to perceive (flavours) 能辨别(味道); 尝出; 品出: I can't taste, I've got a bad cold. 我得了重感冒, 尝不出味道来. * Can you taste the garlic in this stew? 你尝得出炖肉里有大蒜味儿吗?
[La, Ipr] ~ (of sth) have a certain (specified) flavour 有某种(所指的)味道: taste sour, bitter, sweet, etc 有酸、 苦、 甜等味 * It tastes strongly of mint. 这有挺冲的薄荷味儿.
[Tn] test the flavour of (sth) 尝(某物)的味道; 品: He tasted the soup to see if he had put enough salt in it. 他尝尝汤, 看是否够咸. =>Usage at feel1 用法见feel1.
[Tn] eat or drink (food or liquid) 吃(食物); 喝(液体): They hadn't tasted hot food for over a week. 他们已有一个多星期没吃上热东西了. * That's the best wine I've ever tasted. 那是我喝过的最好的酒.
[Tn] (fig 比喻) experience (sth) 体验, 领略(某事): taste power, freedom, failure, defeat, etc 尝到权力、 自由、 失败、 挫败等的滋味.> taster n person whose job is to judge the quality of wine, tea, etc by tasting it 品尝员; 品酒师; 品茶师.tasting n event at which sth is tasted 品尝会: go to a wine/cheese tasting 去参加酒类[乳酪]品尝会.-tasting (forming compound adjs 用以构成复合形容词) having the specified flavour or taste 有某种风味或滋味的: sweet-tasting * fresh-tasting.
动词时用副词来修饰的
名词是用形容词修饰的
tastefullyWhy does orange juice taste bad after you brush your teeth?
How We Taste
Lots More Information
Kids in the Philippines take part in a 2006 attempt to break the world record for most number of people brushing teeth simultaneously for three minutes. As long as they don't go for the most people drinking orange juice immediately afterward, they should be fine. See more .
Joel Nito/AFP/Getty Images
Related Articles
We humans have clearly identified tastes that go great together. The combination of
and peanut butter comes to mind, as does peanut butter and jelly. For many, steak and eggs is a winning combination. Or strawberries and cream. But anyone who has ever taken a gulp of orange juice immediately after brushing his or her teeth knows that the ensuing
may be the worst a person can possibly experience.While the minty flavor of toothpaste is pleasant, and orange juice has a nice, sweet citrus taste, the two combined form a new hybrid that resembles neither, and is universally considered disgusting. But why?In actuality, scientists don't know for sure why orange juice and toothpaste go so poorly together. This is mostly due to the fact that scientists aren't entirely certain how taste works. Like , full understanding of this sense remains elusive. Still, we have a pretty good idea of what takes place in the process of taste, and based on current observation, researchers have come to a general consensus as to what creates the horrific O.J./toothpaste combo.The tastes your mouth can perceive are divided into five general categories: sweet, salty, bitter, sour and umami (meaty tastes). While each is separate, they all work together to produce different flavors. Flavor is not the same as taste. In fact, taste is an aspect of flavor, along with temperature, consistency, smell and texture. Each of these factors has an effect on our perception of taste. For example, foods taste sweeter when they're warmer than they do when they're colder.So what's at the root of the problem? Read on to find out about the chemical reaction scientists feel is responsible for the battle between orange juice and toothpaste.
Please copy/paste the following text to properly cite this HowStuffWorks article:
Clark, Josh.& "Why does orange juice taste bad after you brush your teeth?"& 17 December 2007.& . &/mental-health/human-nature/perception/orange-juice-toothpaste.htm& &29 May 2015.
Citation & Date
Why does orange juice taste bad after you brush your teeth?
How We Taste
Lots More Information
More To Explore
Curiosity kills the cat, but it also fuels the Internet. Why do we sometimes go against our better judgment to click on a headline?
The intimate connection between body, mind and spirit has been known and honored in Eastern medicine for millennia. Learn more about how you can create emotional well being to help cure your ills.
Most Popular
Don't Miss
CHECK OUT OUR PODCASTS
HOWSTUFFWORKS
MORE STUFF
STUFF WEBSITES
CUSTOMER SERVICE
TAKE US WITH YOU
Copyright &
HowStuffWorks,
a division of英-汉 English>Chinese
English">汉-英 Chinese>English
English definition
英语同义词
另请参见:
点击这个词:
热门搜索:
Listen: &/te?st/
taste nnoun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc.
(sense)味觉,(感官的)感觉 nwèi jué
&Since I had the operation on my nose I have lost all taste.
&自从鼻子做过手术后,我丧失了所有味觉。
(flavour)滋味,味道 nzī wèi, wèi dào
&The taste is good, but very sweet.
&味道很好,就是太甜了。
(sample of food or drink)品尝,尝 npǐn cháng, cháng
&Would you like a taste of this wine?
&你要尝尝这酒吗?
(ability to discern what's good)欣赏力,鉴赏力,品味 nxīn shǎng lì, jiàn shǎng lì, pǐn wèi
&Her taste as a decorator was unmatched.
&她作为室内装饰家的鉴赏力无人能及。
taste vtrtransitive verb: Verb taking a direct object--for example, "Say something." "She found the cat."
(sample food or drink)品尝,尝 vtrpǐn cháng, cháng, biàn chū … de wèi dào
&Would you like to taste my pasta?
&你要尝尝我的意大利面吗?
taste vtrtransitive verb: Verb taking a direct object--for example, "Say something." "She found the cat."
(detect the flavour of)尝到,尝出,尝到…的滋味 vtrcháng dào, cháng chū, cháng dào … de zī wèi
&&(比喻)体会,领略,体验到 vtrtǐ huì , lǐng lüè, tǐ yàn dào
&I tasted a little cinnamon in the pasta.
&我在那意面中尝出一点肉桂的味道。
&* 家中的变故使他在小小年纪就体会到世态炎凉。
(likes)爱好,喜好 n
&My taste in clothes tends to be conservative.
figurative (sample of anything)&(比喻)体会,感受 n
&I would like to give you a taste of what it is like to drive this car.
(suitability)合适,适合 n
&The decorations were in good taste.
taste viintransitive verb: Verb not taking a direct object--for example, "She jokes." "He has arrived."
(detect flavours)尝味道,品尝 vi
&I really enjoy the texture of food, but I can't really taste.
taste, taste like viintransitive verb: Verb not taking a direct object--for example, "She jokes." "He has arrived."
(have as a flavour)有…的味道,尝起来像 vi
&This tastes like chicken.
(sample experience)稍微体验一下,略略感受一下 vtr
&I would love to taste just a little of her lifestyle.
(eat in small quantities)尝了一点,稍微吃一点 vtr
&I didn't eat anything at the party, just tasted a few things.
复合形式:
acquired taste nnoun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc.
(appreciation for [sth] that develops over time)慢慢养成的口味 n
&The piney flavor of Greek retsina wine is an acquired taste.
bad taste 坏品味 huài pǐn wèi
discriminating taste nnoun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc.
(discernment)鉴别能力 n
&Just being here with you is proof that I have discriminating taste.
good taste 好品味,高雅的品味 hǎo pǐn wèi, gāo yǎ de pǐn wèi
have a taste for 喜欢…,爱好… xǐ huān …, ài hào …
in bad taste (人)品味不高 ( rén ) pǐn wèi bù gāo
&&(事物)格调低俗,不登大雅之堂 (事物)格调低俗, bù dēng dà yá zhī táng
in good taste advadverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare,"
"happening now," "fall down."
(in a discerning way)有品位地,有见识地,有鉴赏力地 adv
&She's furnished her home in good taste.
in good taste adjadjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house."
(not offensive)得体的,体面的,文雅的 adj
&The comedian's jokes were in good taste: virtually nobody found them offensive.
in poor taste advadverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare,"
(in an ill-judged or offensive way)趣味低俗地,粗俗地,不得体地 adv
&I do think they've decorated their bedroom in poor taste.
in poor taste adjadjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house."
(offensive)不礼貌的,粗俗的,无礼的 adj
&John's joke about his mother-in-law was in poor taste.
refined taste 高雅的品味 gāo yǎ de pǐn wèi
sense of taste nnoun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc.
(ability to detect flavour)味觉 nwèi jué
&When she burned her tongue she temporarily lost her sense of taste.
sense of taste nnoun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc.
(discernment)辨识能力,品味 n
taste bud nnoun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc.
(sense organ for tasting)味蕾 n
&I think my taste buds must not be working: I can't taste a thing.
taste buds nplplural noun: Noun always used in plural form--for example, "jeans," "scissors." (organs that detect flavour)味蕾 npl
taste good viintransitive verb: Verb not taking a direct object--for example, "She jokes." "He has arrived."
(be delicious)尝起来味道很好,滋味不错 vi
&That cheese you brought to the picnic tasted good – what was it called?
taste like vtrtransitive verb: Verb taking a direct object--for example, "Say something." "She found the cat."
(have the same flavour as)吃起来像… vtr
&They say that snake tastes like chicken.
taste of nnoun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc.
literal (small sample of: food, drink)&(本义)…的味道 n
&I'll have a taste of the spinach.
taste of nnoun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc.
figurative (brief or trial experience of)&(比喻)…的短暂经历,…的尝试 n
&I've already had a taste of your humour – you're not as funny as you think.
taste of vtrtransitive verb: Verb taking a direct object--for example, "Say something." "She found the cat."
(have the same flavour as)有…的味道 vtr
&This cake tastes of bananas.
unpleasant taste nnoun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc.
(disagreeable flavour)不好的味道,不能接受的味道,让人不快的味道,难闻的味道 n
&My medicine has an unpleasant taste, so I always drink some juice after I take it.
with taste advadverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare,"
(in a discerning way)有品位地 adv
&The room was arranged with taste.
'taste' found in these entries
In the English description:
标题中没有含有单词 'taste' 。
In other languages:
下载免费的Android和iPhone应用程序Eliminate the Bad Taste in Your Mouth - Acid Reflux
production
Dental hygiene is important. Do a thorough cleaning with dental floss, brushing your teeth and tongue, and swishing with mouthwash. This may help to strip the bad taste altogether!
Turn to your nedi pot. Nedi pots, which can be found at your local drugstore, can help clear your nasal passageway and eliminate the bad taste.
Peppermint peroxide. Rinse and gargle your mouth with diluted 3% Hydrogen Peroxide. Depending on the condition and sensitivity of your gums, use 1 part HP with 1 part water for people with healthy gums/mouth and for those with sensitivity/gum issues. If it tastes weird,
add a drop of peppermint.
Apple cider vinegar water. Add 1-2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to a glass of water and drink it down!
Milk—it does a body good. 1-2 glasses of cold milk work better than plain water or apple cider vinegar water for some.
Nix the caffeine. Eliminating coffee from your daily routine for a few days could solve the bad taste problem. Give it a try and if it improves, you know coffee is the trigger to avoid!
Nip it in the bud with Pepto. Taking a dose of over-the-counter Pepto Bismal when you feel the bad taste coming on could eliminate the taste before it even starts!
Email Address
Post Comment
Or, sign in with Facebook.
You can register using your
sign in with Facebook
Please provide your
email address
to access your account.
If you do not have an account, create one now!
Display Name
Enter a display name and email address to post a comment.
You may also create an account now.
Most Popular

我要回帖

更多关于 good taste bad taste 的文章

随机推荐