模块内容加载中...
父亲的土陶
模块内容加载中...
联系我、友情链接
模块内容加载中...
& 性格:乐观、开朗、幽默。 品格:诚信、善良、正直。 格言:落花无言,人淡如菊。 追求:博友分享,我最快乐! 宗旨:传播土陶技艺,广交天下朋友! &
QQ 博客等级
最后登录加载中...
this.p={b:2,ua:44, ub:'http://img.bimg.126.net/photo/C5w5C2Zh8R4reNL47UXEMQ==/153569.jpg',us:'他', friendstatus:'none',followstatus:'unFollow',hmcon:'1',aShowT:'1',guideId:6};
积分 ${data.totalScore} 分,距离下一等级还有 ${data.nextGradeNeedScore}分
我想对你说
模块内容加载中...
& & & & & &
网易公司版权所有&&
{list x.l as y}
{/list} {/list}
{if defined('wl')} {list wl as x}{/list} {/if}英语翻译让我走进你的心里好吗?用英语怎说?_百度作业帮
英语翻译让我走进你的心里好吗?用英语怎说?
You never cared about it when you had it,and you desired for it after you lost it.You never truly cherish what you have until it's lost.let me walk into your heart please?帮忙翻译成英文的.初秋的天冰冷的夜回忆慢慢袭来真心的爱就像落叶为何却要分开灰色的天独自彷徨城市的老地方真的孤单走过忧伤心碎还要逞强想为你披件外衣天凉要爱惜自己没有人比我更疼你告诉你在每个想_百度作业帮
帮忙翻译成英文的.初秋的天冰冷的夜回忆慢慢袭来真心的爱就像落叶为何却要分开灰色的天独自彷徨城市的老地方真的孤单走过忧伤心碎还要逞强想为你披件外衣天凉要爱惜自己没有人比我更疼你告诉你在每个想你的夜里我哭的好无力就让秋风带走我的思念带走我的泪我还一直静静守候在相约的地点求求老天淋湿我的双眼冰冻我的心让我不再苦苦奢求你还回来我身边我身边灰色的天独自彷徨城市的老地方真的孤单走过忧伤心碎还要逞强想为你披件外衣天凉要爱惜自己没有人比我更疼你告诉你在每个想你的夜里我哭的好无力就让秋风带走我的思念带走我的泪我还一直静静守候在相约的地点求求老天淋湿我的双眼冰冻我的心让我不再苦苦奢求你还回来我身边就让秋风带走我的思念带走我的泪我还一直静静守候在相约的地点求求老天淋湿我的双眼冰冻我的心让我不再苦苦奢求你还回来我身边我身边就让秋风带走我的思念带走我的泪我还一直静静守候在相约的地点
Ice-cold night of sky the early autumn memory raids the love coming to a sincerity slowly the distressed broken heart of true lonly old city local go by wants to flaunt self superiority thinking that I wait for binoculus frost asking Heaven to soak me in the place making an appointment always quietly for you drape the piece of outer clothing sky let the tear cool too right away like the sky why but the fallen leaf asks to split a gray hesitates alone I ask miss cherish self have person cry than be fond of I more you inform of your in night miss you every I easy be unable to let autumn wind take away I right away take away I The heart makes me no longer hard extravagant asking you to return by me by me The gloomy sky hesitates alone the distressed broken heart of true lonly old city local go by wants the heart flaunting self superiority thinking that I wait for binoculus asking Heaven to soak me in the place making an appointment always quietly for you drape the piece of outer clothing sky let the tear cool freezing me to make me no longer hard extravagant too asking you for help return I at one's side right away make autumn wind dragging I missing ask miss cherish self have person cry than be fond of I more you inform of your in night miss you every I easy be unable to let autumn wind take away I right away take away I I return the tear taking me away back waiting for the heart asking Heaven to soak my binoculus freezing me in the place making an appointment always quietly making me no longer hard extravagant asking you to return me back to the tear returning let autumn wind take away my missing taking me away right away by me by me keeping watch always quietly in the place making an appointment
想忽悠谁啊。。。你找徐志摩帮你翻
您可能关注的推广回答者:&欢迎访问起点女生网,请&&或&
加入书架书签 |
投女生推荐票 |
阅读底色..
字体大小..
默认设置..
打赏作品&|&
给本书投粉红票&|&
给本书评价
我想我不爱你了
作者:&& 更新时间: 18:59&& 阅读最新章节
正文 分卷阅读本卷共0字
第一章&第二章&第三章&第四章&第五章&第六章&第七章&第八章&第九章&第十章&第十一章&第十二章&第十三章&第十四章&第十五章&第十六章&第十七章&第十八章&第十九章&第二十章&第二十一章&第二十二章&第二十三章&第二十四章&第二十五章&第二十六章&第二十七章&第二十八章&第二十九章&第三十章&第三十一章&第三十二章&第三十三章&第三十四章&第三十五章&第三十六章&第三十七章&
起点女生网欢迎广大书友光临阅读,最新、最快、最火的连载作品尽在起点原创!手机用户请到阅读。
向朋友推荐 |

我要回帖

更多关于 爱要大声说出来 的文章

随机推荐