现在我不是你那个生命中最重要的人人吧 的翻译

英语翻译 高手帮忙~~翻译:
我曾经对着我最重要的人许下了一个承诺,并且试着努力去实现它,但是,现在看来,这是多么苍白无力_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译 高手帮忙~~翻译:
我曾经对着我最重要的人许下了一个承诺,并且试着努力去实现它,但是,现在看来,这是多么苍白无力
英语翻译 高手帮忙~~翻译:
我曾经对着我最重要的人许下了一个承诺,并且试着努力去实现它,但是,现在看来,这是多么苍白无力
I once made a promise to someone very important in my life,and tried to keep that promise,but now it all seemed to pale and wane.
Once I made a promise to the one who was the most important to me,and I have tried to make it,but now,how pale it looks.
I used to make an oath to someone who was very important to me and tried to realize it .But now i look back and find it everything in vein
I have once made a promise to the person who is the most important for me and I have tried to realize it,but now,It seems how pale and powerless it is!英语翻译人与人之间恍若公交车上一场短暂的遇见分离,及另一个新的遇见.每个人都有属于自己的起始站及目的地,没有人会专门陪同你一直到终点,当然排除那个生命里最重要的人.然而,最可_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译人与人之间恍若公交车上一场短暂的遇见分离,及另一个新的遇见.每个人都有属于自己的起始站及目的地,没有人会专门陪同你一直到终点,当然排除那个生命里最重要的人.然而,最可
英语翻译人与人之间恍若公交车上一场短暂的遇见分离,及另一个新的遇见.每个人都有属于自己的起始站及目的地,没有人会专门陪同你一直到终点,当然排除那个生命里最重要的人.然而,最可怕的是,有一天当你到达终点却恍悟陪伴你到终点的人并非生命力最重要的人,那么生命旅途的意义便荡然无存.我们无能为力的事太过繁盛,这落水般的无能为力只是借口及退缩,繁盛亦是夸大其辞的修饰,伟大甚至传奇的事情是 你我将无能为力的事变成可能,甚至一种深信不疑的确定.
Life is always like this,we meet each other on a bus briefly,then hurrily turn to another encounter.Everyone has his own originating station and destination.No one will specifically accompany you till the end ,of course,except the most important one in your life .However,the most terrible is,someday when you get to the destination only to realize the person who was always accompanying you is not the most important one,thus,the meaning of life journey is all gone.There are so many things that we can do nothing about.This kind of powerless is just our excuse and retreat and it's also a exaggerated modification to say "so many".The great and mysterious thing is that you make what seems impossible a possibility even an undoubtble definition.
Every two persons seems like a short encounter in a bus and then separate to a new one .Everyone has his own originating station and destination( or terminus).No person will specifically accompany you...
The relationship between people could be compared to the encounters of travelers on a city bus. Everyone has their own starting points and destinations, no one will accompany you till the end of the j...
Between people reminding us of scenes on the bus saw a brief separation, and the other new met. Everyone has their own starting points and destinations, no one will accompany you until the end of the ...
Interpersonal activities are similar to short encounterings on a bus and departures following. Everyone is to have his own start and destination. No one will accompany you till the end except the most...推荐这篇日记的豆列
······最重要的人
Number one;
most important person;
the most important person;
most important people
1. So the child needs to learn that he's not the most important person in the house.
那么这个孩子就要知道他不是这个家里最重要的人.
来自电影对白
2. STUDENT is not dependent on us are dependent on the student.
从各种角度来看,学生是一个学校最重要的人.
来自互联网
3. My father was the most important person in the wold to her.
对于我来讲,父亲是世界上最重要的人.
来自互联网
4. The most important discovery of my life.
在生命中,我也找到了最重要的人.
来自互联网
5. Mama Mama u know i love u, Mama Mama u're the queen of my heat.
妈妈妈妈你知道我爱你妈妈妈妈你是我心目中最重要的人.
来自互联网
1. Number one
数字one的奇妙... ... vt. 应受报答,值得受赏 1. Number one 最重要的人(或事物);最好的人(或事物) 3. Pull a fast one 欺骗,捣鬼.
- 基于90个网页
2. most important person
翻译英文~深爱的女人~最重要的人 -... ... 深爱的女人= Deep love woman 最重要的人= Most important person 我的一生= My life.
- 基于54个网页
3. the most important person
the most important person in your life一生中最重要的人
- 基于14个网页
4. most important people
He has been one of the most important people in my playing career ., 他是我职业生涯中最重要的人.
- 基于6个网页
1. You could be my someone
You could be my someone 你原本会是我最重要的人
- 基于3个网页
1. you could be my somone
我想你可能是我最重要的人and you could be my scene我想你可能是我的兴趣...you could be my somone and you could be my scene know thati'll protect.
- 基于1个网页
1. When they know they're your heart
When they know they're your heart 当他们知道他们是你内心最重要的人And you know you are their armour 你也知道你是他们的保护伞
- 基于2个网页
1. you're the queen of my heart
Mamayou're the queen of my heart 你是我心目中最重要的人。Your love is like你的爱就像
- 基于1个网页
2. Your love is like
Mama you know I love you 你知道我爱你 Mama 妈妈
Mama you&re the queen of my heart 你是我心目中最重要的人 Your love is like 你的爱就像.
- 基于1个网页
最重要的人
概述 要被调到东京郊外的鸭下街的派出所工作。报到之前,他和新婚妻子在附近散步,共度美好时光。第一天工作,他和年轻的警员藤尾结成了搭档。还遇到了当年一起的同事木幡功并且还被他凌辱,现在木幡功已经成了一名刑事官了。要巡逻到一条商业街上,遇到一个中学女生,长的和他与前妻生的的女儿小南一模一样。要追上小南,才得知东子和小南半年前搬来这里居住的。他找到东子的住处探访东子,可是东子已经和三年前不一样了。第二天
本内容来源于
以上内容来自百度百科平台,由百度百科网友创作。
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
最重要的人
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:

我要回帖

更多关于 生命中最重要的人 的文章

随机推荐