用英语写一篇关于你的歌韩文版是北京四中的学生李华你从网上看到john在某一英语俱乐部发

2015泰安中考英语试卷及答案word泰安市2015年初中学生学业考试英语_试题真题_中考网北达教育旗下_北京中考网
泰安市二O一五年初中学生学业考试英语试题本试卷分第I卷(选择题)和第Ⅱ卷(非选择题)两部分。第I卷1至9页,第Ⅱ卷l0至12页,共120分。考试时间120分钟。第I卷(选择题 共75分)第一部分听力(共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分)(一)听句子,选择适当的应答语。每个句子读两遍。1.A.I don’t think so.&&&&&&&&& B. It’s exciting .&&&&&&&&&&& C. I’m lucky.&&&&& 2.A.I’d rather stay at home.&&& B. Have a good time.&&&&&&& C. Don’t mention it.&&&&& 3.A.It’s my pleasure.&&&&&&&& B. Of course not, go ahead.&& C. Yes, a little please.&&&&& 4.A.Enjoy yourselves.&&&&&&& B. Never mind.&&&&&&&&&&&& C. See you later.&&&&&& 5.A.It doesn’t matter.&&&&&&&& B. I have no idea.&&&&&  && C.. Yes, it is. (二)听五段对话,选择正确答案。每段对话读两遍。你将有20秒钟的时间阅读下面5个小题。6.Who is using the ruler now?A. John&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Gina&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Lucy&&&&&&&&&&&& 7.Where are the two speakers?A.In a restaurant.&&&&&&&&&&& B. In a bank.&&&&&&&&& C. In a classroom.&&&&& 8.What will Mary go to buy?A.Salt.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Sugar.&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Butter.&&&&&& 9.Why was the man late?A. The traffic is too busy.&&&&&& B. It was raining.&&&&& C. He missed the bus.&&&& 10.How will the woman get to London?A.By car.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. By train.&&&&&&&&&& C. By air.&&&&& (三)听两段长对话,选择正确答案。每段对话读两遍。你将有10秒钟的时间阅读对应的3个小题。听第一段对话,回答11至13 小题。11.What day is it today?A.Monday.&&&&&&&& B. Thursday.&&&&&&&& C. Tuesday.&&& 12.What does the man want to do with the CD player?A.Return it.&&&&&&&& B. Change it.&&&&&&&& C. Repair it.&&&& 13.What do we know about the woman?A. She is angry now.&& B. She is impolite to the man.&& C. She is friendly to the man.&&& 听第二段对话,回答14至16小题。14.What kind of music does the woman like best?A.Rock music.&&&&&&&& B. Jazz music.&&&&&&&& C. Pop music.&&&& 15. How can the man get the tickets?A.He will buy them online.&&&&&&&& B.& He will buy them in the theater.&&&&&& C. His classmates will give them to him.&&&&& 16. When does the concert begin?A. At 7:00 tomorrow morning.&&&&&&&& B. At 9:00 this evening.&&&&&&& C. At 7:00 tomorrow morning.&&&&&&& (四)听短文,回答下面四个问题,选择正确答案。短文读两遍。你将有20秒钟的时间阅读下面4个小题。17.Who might the listeners be?A.Nurses&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Doctors&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Patients&&&& 18 When do the listeners have tea?.& A.At 2:30 p.m.&&&&&&&& B.& At 3:30 p.m.&&&&&&& C. At 7:00 p.m.&&&& 19.Where is the dining room?A.On the third floor.&&&& B. On the second floor.&&& C. On the first floor.&&&&&&&&& 20.What program will follow this radio talk?A.A talk show.&&&&&&&& B. A medical report.&&&&&& C. A music program.&&&
&第二部分 语言知识运用第一节21.---Thank you for supporting the volunteer project.&& ---&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& & .A, All right&&&& B. My pleasure&&&& C. Never mind&&&& D. It doesn’t matter22.---&&&&&&&&&&&&&
do I need to feed the pet dog?& ---Twice a day.A. How long&&&&&& B. How much&&&& C. How soon&&&& D. How often23.---How are you getting along with your English study?& ---Much better. I don’t feel it was as&&&&&&&&&&&&&
as before.A. interesting&&&& B. much&&&& C. difficult&&&& D. easy24.---Would you please give this newly-published novel to Jack?& ---Certainly.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& & he comes back.A. before&&&& B. as soon as&&&& C. until&&&& D. unless25.---Lily, will you go to Jenny’s birthday party this Saturday?& ---I’m not sure. Because I&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
so far. A. have invited&&& B. wasn’t invited&&&& C. have been invited&&&& D. will be invited26.---Our classmates went to a concert yesterday afternoon.& ---What a pity! I&&&&& my homework.A. had done&&&&& B. was doing&&&& C. am doing&&&& D. would do 27.Everybody except Mike and Linda&&&&&&&&&&&&&& & there when the meeting began.A. is&&& B. are&&&& C. was&&&& D. were& 28.---Could you please tell me&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& you will go to HongKong on business?&& ---Sure. I prefer to take a plane.A. whether&&&& B. why&&&& C. when&&&& D. How& 29.My hometown is becoming more and more beautiful with trees and flowers on&&&&&&&&&&&&& sides of the road.A. all&&& B. both&&&&& C. neither&&&& D. either&& 30.The Chinese saying “A tree can’t make a forest” tell us that&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
is very important in a football matchA. ability&&& B. decision&&&& C. teamwork&&&& D. experience&& 31.Nowadays .all passengers&&&&&&&&&&&&&& go through safety check before take a train.& A. can&&&&& B. may&&&&& C. must&&&& D. will 32.---Why are you so worried?---I’ve lost the watch&&&&&&&&&&&&& my dad bought me on my birthday.A. whom&&& B. who&&&&& C. whose&& D. which&&&&& 33.--- Taian is a really comfortable city to live in.& ---&&&&&&&&&&&&& & , and it’s world famous for Mount Tai.A. So it is&&& B. So is it&&&& C. So it does&&&& D. So does it& 34.The exam is over and the results will be&&&&&&&&&&&&
on Friday afternoon.A. put down&&& B. put off&&&&& C. put up&&&& D. put away&& 35.When you leave , please turn off the lights&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
energy.A. save&&& B. to save&&&& C. saving&&&& D. saved
第二节 完形填空(共10小题, 每小题1分,满分10分)&& Until last year, the saddest thing of my life was that my wife Alice and I couldn’t have any children. So we always & 36 & all the children in our street to our house for Christmas breakfast.& & Last year, Alice died. I was very & 37 & and decided not to invite the children for Christmas breakfast. But Kathy and Peter, my next door neighbors, &asked me to& 38&& them for dinner on&Christmas Eve.& & As soon as I arrived, Kathy asked me, “Do you have any milk at your house?”& & “Yes,” I replied. “& 39& you need some, I’ll go and get it right away.”& & “Oh, that’s all right. Come and sit down. Just give Peter your& 40&& and let him do it.”& & After a happy dinner with them, I went home. When I opened my door, I found my house had been decorated by Peter! It was &just as&&& 41&& as each Christmas before. At that moment, I wished that I could still&& 42&&&& the Christmas breakfast, but I had made&no preparations.& & Early the next morning, a little boy with a bag of candies&& 43&&&& my bell. Before I could ask him what was&&& 44&& , he was joining by two of his friends. Within fifteen minutes, my house was full of&& 45&&& , and I had all the food I needed. I had a happy breakfast with the children again.36. A. took&&&&&&&&&& B. invited&&&&&&& C. sent&&&&&&&&& D. led37. A. happy&&&&&&&&& B. lazy&&&&&&&&& C. sad&&&&&&&&&& D. poor38. A. help&&&&&&&&&& B. join&&&&&&&&& C. pay&&&&&&&&&& D. meet39. A. Unless&&&&&&&& B. As&&&&&&&&&& C. Since&&&&&&&&& D. If40. A. money&&&&&&&& B. milk&&&&&&&&& C. keys&&&&&&&&& D. things41. A. beautiful&&&&&&& B. dirty&&&&&&&& C. colorless&&&&&& D. empty42. A. buy&&&&&&&&&&& B. enjoy&&&&&&&& C. sell&&&&&&&&&& D. serve43. A. rang&&&&&&&&&& B. answered&&&&& C. required&&&&&& D. painted44. A. boiling&&&&&&&& B. ending&&&&&&& C. singing&&&&&&& D. happening45. A. gifts&&&&&&&&&& B. children&&&&&& C. flowers&&&&&&& D. candies第三部分 阅读理解(共20小题,每小题1.5分,满分30分)A&& Microsoft founder Bill Gates has talked about to be a good parent, saying that 13 is a right age for a child's first mobile phone. The 57-year-old father of three said on the Today show that his children Jennifer and Rory were not allowed phones until their thirteen birthday and his youngest daughter Phoebe is still waiting for one.“We've made a rule in our family that it's 13 when you get a phone.” He also said as a result&his&child often returned home&from&school complaining, “All the other kids have it, I'm the only without it, it's so embarrassing.”&& Asked if he keeps passwords (密码) to his son and daughters’ e-mail and Facebook accounts(帐号) . Mr Gates said that he doesn’t for Jennifer, 16, who he says is “old enough”.& Besides their wealth Mr and Mrs Gates ,who live in Lake Medina, have said they want to raise& their three children as usually as possible. It is said that their kids have to do housework at home after school and aren't given much pocket money.&&& And in 2010Mr Gates said that he wanted to give most of his $61 billion away rather than hand it down. “That wouldn't be good either for my kids or society,” he said.Mr Gates left Microsoft in 2008 to put his heart to charity. During the Today interview with host Matt Lauer, he said that helping others made him feel happy as creating software.“ What you really feel is what you’ve achieved. If a piece of software gets out there and lots of people love it―it lets them get their work down in better ways―that’s exciting.” he replied.46. How old is Phoebe?A. Maybe 11years old&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Maybe 13years old&&& C. Maybe 11years old&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Maybe 11years old47. What do Mr Gates children think of their not having phones?A. They feel it interesting .&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. They don’t think it exciting&&&&&&& C. They feel it embarrassing .&&&&&&&&&&&& D. They think it funny48. Mr Gates doesn’t keep a password to Jennifer’s email because&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .A. Jennifer doesn’t like him to do so&&&&&&& B. Jennifer is already sixteen years old&&&&&&& C. he thinks children should be free&&&&&&&& D. parents can’t know kid’s password49. Which of the following is TRUE?A. Bill’s children like his idea about a child’s first cell phone.&&&&&&& B. Bill Gates is still working for Microsoft.&&&&&&& C. Bill’s children have to do housework after school.&&&&&&&&& D. Bill’s children are given much pocket money50. What’s the passage mainly about?A. Bill Gate’s school life&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. How Bill Gates is working for charity.&&&&&&& C. Bill gate’s work in Microsoft&&&&&&&&&&&& D. How Mr and Mrs Gates raise their children
B& Here, a reporter is interviewing the 12-year-old singer, Mara Justine, who’s one of the youngest contestants of America’s Got Talent.& Reporter: Why did you choose to compete on America’s Got Talent instead of one of the other singing competitions?& Mara: Well, America’s Got Talent actually called me because I had auditioned before, when I was 9 or 10 . I guess they looked over those videos. They asked me to audition again.& Reporter: How does it feel to be one of the youngest people on the show?& Mara: There are a lot of other people with more experience .,but I just try to do my best .I always go on to the stage thinking good thoughts, never bad thoughts. & Reporter: Who is your role model or idol(偶像) ? What inspires you?& Mara: For singing, my idols are Aretha Franklin and Christina Aguilera, but a role model to me would be my mom. I love her with all my heart―she encourages me to believe in my dreams.& Reporter: What are your other hobbies?& Mara: I love playing video games, and I usually go to the park with my family. We usually play basketball. We also like to play tennis!51. From the passage, what can we knew about Mara Justine?A. She’s the youngest contestants of America’s Got Talent.&B. She was accepted by America’s Got Talent the first time she auditioned.&&&&&&& C. She’s hardworking and optimistic (乐观的)。&&&&&&&&& D. She’s less confident (乐观的).52. The underlined word “audition” probably means “&&&&&&&&&&&&&& “ A. 试镜&&&&&&& B. 试音&&&&&&& C. 观看&&&&&&&&& D. 报名53. Who encourages Mara to make the dream come true?A. Her mom&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Aretha Franklin&&&&&&& C. Her fans&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Aretha Franklin and Christina Aguilera54. What’s the best title of this passage?A. The Youngest Singer&&&&&&&&&&& B. Mara’s Got Talent&&&&&&& C. A Singing Competition&&&&&&&&& D. Mara’s Honbbies55. What type of writing is the passage?A. A travel guide&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. A science report&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. A poster for a concert&&&&&&&&&& D. An interviewCHow do you spend your spare time? There will be different answers to it .Most people in Poland have their own ways of spending free time. Sometimes they just want to have a rest, but they try to do something more pleasant most of the time. They have many different hobbies, which help them to get away from their everyday problems and spend their free time happily. Many Polish people like traveling. They look for new places that they have never been to and add new and exciting experiences to their journey. Some of them like to climb mountains,. others like to go to the sea or a lake to swim, because theses can make them get exercise and are good for their health.Many Polish people also like to do sports in their free time. They are usually crazy about football, and football is regarded as the Polish national sport. Many football fans may support a certain team ,so they go to watch every match of the team they support, and they buy many things that have any relation with the team. Watching sport and doing it are both good ways to relax In addition, doctors say that doing sports is very good for the health. Many people in town, especially young men, often go to the gym to attend the exercise classes to keep fit.Besides these ways, Polish people have many other ways to spend their free time . And they really enjoy their free time.56. Polish people have many different hobbies in order to&&&&&&&&&&&&&
.A. solve their daily problems&&&&&&&& B. finish all their work&&&&&&& C. make some friends&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. relax themselves in their spare time57. Why do some Polish people like climbing mountains?&& A. Because they hate traveling.&&&&&&&& B. Because they can get exercise from it.&&&&&&& C. Because they can find a new place.&&&&&&&&& D. Because it is comfortable and funny.58. Which of the following sports is NOT mentioned in the passage?A. Playing sports.&&&&&&&& B. Climbing mountains.&&&&&& C. Skating.&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Swimming.59. What is the main idea of Paragraph 3?A. Football is many Polish people’s favorite sport.&&&&&&& B. Young Polish people often go to the gym.&&&&&&& C. All the Polish people do sports in their spare time.&&&&&&&&& D. Most Polish people like watching sport.60. What can we learn from the passage?A. Polish culture is colorful.&&&&&&& B. We can have many ways of spending our free time.&&&&&&& C. A doctor can give you good advice.&&&&&&&&& D. It is no need doing sport activities.
D&& On school nights, lots of kids have to do their reading before they are allowed to watch TV. Pretty soon, you might get to do both at the same time, in true Harry Potter style.&& Several companies are racing to produce electronic paper and ink, complete with colors and moving imagines(图像). One idea would be to create a newspaper like The Daily Project in the Harry Potter books. Its pages would hold video clips of baseball games instead of just black-and-white photos.&& Electronic paper is not a new idea. A company in Massachusetts called E ink, for example, has been working for years on such a technology. Little electricity determines(决定)whether each microsphere(灌球)looks black or white at any given time. Together, microspheres make up words and imagines. The techniques seems promising for creating still imagines that can be changed when needed, but the process(进程)is too slow for good videos.Scientists in the Netherlands now report a new type of e-paper technology. By using layers(层) of oil, the requirements. They can also make images which change fast enough to meet standard video requirements. They can also make brilliant colors,. So far, however, each image is smaller than the fingernail.For now, reading and watching TV will have to return two separate activities. Keep your eyes open, though, in the future, TV watching and reading might be part of the same work.61. According to the passage, kids soon can&&&&&&&&&&&&&
.A. be allowed to watch TV&&&&&&&&&&& B. watch TV while doing their homeworkC. watch Harry Potter on TV&&&&&&&&& D. be allowed to read a newspaper62. Several companies are racing to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
.A. Make the Harry Potter TV program&&&&&&& B. create a newspaper like the The Daily Project&&&&&&& C. provide baseball games for kids&&&&&&&&& D. produce electronic paper with colors and moving images63. What determines the black and white color of each microsphere?A. Images&&&&&&& B. Electricity&&&&&&& C. Oil and ink&&&&&&&&& D. Fingernail64. Which of the following in NOT true?A. Electronic paper is not a new idea.&&&&&&& B. Microspheres make up words and images .&&&&&&& C. Now TV watching and reading is part of the same work.&&&&&&&&& D. Scientists use layers of oil in a new research.65. From the last paragraph, we know that&&&&&&&&&&&&&& & .A. scientists are still working on the new technology&&&&&&& B. kids love to red while watching TV&&&&&&& C. parents may be against this new idea&&&&& D. teachers may not teach students any more
第II 卷(非选择题 共45分)第四部分 书面表达 (共三节)第一节 词汇运用 (共两题,满分15分)(一)单词拼写(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)根据句意和首字母或汉语提示,将单词的正确形式完整地写在答题卡相应的位置上。66. He took an active part in all kinds of activities, i&&&&&&&&&&&&&& tennis, swimming, running and so on.67. The little boy o&&&&&&&&&&&&&
his seat to an old lady on the crowded bus.68. Air pollution is one of the g&&&&&&&&&&&&& problems in the modern world.69 Believing in yourself is the first step on the road to&&&&&&&&&&&&&
(成功). 64. It’s nice of you to provide us with the&&&&&&&&&&&&&
(有价值的)information.(二)综合填空(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)根据短文内容,用方框中所给词语的适当形式填空,使文章通顺、完整。(每词限用一次)do,advantage,two,work , from,them,when,even,reach,different&&&In China, very few children make pocket money. However&, in western countries, most kids make pocket money by(71)&&&&&&&&&&&&& . They make money in many (72)&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &ways. When kids are very young, their parents help them sell the fruit (73)&&&&&&&&&&&& &their own trees to neighbors. Kids may also help parents (74)&&&&&&&&&&&&&
housework to make money at home. When they&(75)&&&&&&&&&&&&& &sixteen, they can make money by sending newspapers or by(76)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
in fast food restaurants,&especially&during the summer holidays.&& There are many&(77)&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&of making pocket money by kids themselves. First of all, they learn the&value&of money by working hard .(78)&&&&&&&&&&&&&
, they learn to&manage&money to buy things they need or want, such as books, pencils, movies and (79&)&&&&&&&&&&&&&
clothes they like. Third, they learn to&deal with&the daily life problems by helping their parents or others. Making pocket money is&&helpful&for children (80)&&&&&&&&&&&&
they grow up. That is why parents encourage their kids to earn pocket money.
第二节 阅读表达(共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分)阅读下面的短文,并根据文章后的要求答题。(请注意问题后的词数要求)&& [1]When you want to go shopping, decide how much money you can spend for new clothes. Think about the kind of clothes you really need. Then look for those clothes on sale.&[2]There are labels (标签) inside all new clothes. The labels tell you how to take care of your clothes. The label for a shirt may tell you to wash it in warm water. A sweater label may tell you to wash in cold water. The label on a coat may say &dry clean only&. For washing may ruin (损坏) this coat. If you do as&the directions on the label, you can keep your clothes looking their best for a long time.&& [3]Many clothes today must be dry-cleaned. Dry cleaning is expensive. When buying new clothes, check to see if they will need to be dry-cleaned. You will save money if you buy clothes that can be washed.&&[4]You can save money if you buy clothes that are well made. Well-made clothes last longer. They look good even after they have been washed&&&&&&& . Clothes that cost more money are not always better&made. They do not always fit better.& Sometimes less expensive clothes look and fit better than more expensive clothes.81.What’s the best title of the passage? (no more than 10 words)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 82.What do the labels inside the clothes usually tells you ?(no more than 12 words)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 83.What kind of clothes can save your money? (no more than 10 words)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 84.Fill in the blank in Paragrph4 with proper words. (no more than 5 words)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 85.Translate the underlined sentence in Paragraph 4 into Chinese.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 第三节 写作(共1题,满分20分)假如你是某中学初三(1)班班长李华, 请你为校报“英语园地”写一篇短文;记述前天主题班会“To be sent to school or not”的讨论情况。内容要点:1.部分学生认为上学应该接送,省时又安全。2.部分学生认为步行或骑自行车是最好的方式,环保又健身。3.你的看法和建议。注意: 1.词数:80-100;&&&&&& 2.可是当发挥,以使行文连贯;&&&&&& 3.文中不要出现真实校名和人名。To Be Sent To School Or Not&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
新希望家教一对一名师推荐
可报时段:1
可报时段:0
可报时段:2
新希望家教
北达新希望名师家教一对一400-668-7882
初中一对一
高中一对一
小学一对一
论坛今日热贴