whoisrthebesttotravelwith my best regards写短文

这几个完形填空怎么写?(都是出自同一片短文),可以给我讲讲吗?1.that moring,a ___36___ was rolling on.on it were the people going to work.suddenly,a car ___37___ out from the road near by.the bus stopped with an urgent brake.it was a car __38__ taking pho_作业帮
这几个完形填空怎么写?(都是出自同一片短文),可以给我讲讲吗?1.that moring,a ___36___ was rolling on.on it were the people going to work.suddenly,a car ___37___ out from the road near by.the bus stopped with an urgent brake.it was a car __38__ taking photographs of the wedding,following by a long wedding motorcade.36:A.bike B.car C.bus D.truck37:A.appeared B.rushed C.broke D.pushed38:A.for B.of C.with D.by2.someone said to the driver,"no they wouldn't make way for you.you'd better rush __42__the gap between the motorcades."the driver turned back and said with a smile,"i ring the horn __43__ to urge them to make way for me,but to bless them."after a pause,he added,"marriage is a happy thing,so we have a chance to make way for others' happiness.isn't it a happy thing?"the passengers on the bus __44__ immediately.it's a happy thing to make way others' happiness while the one __45__ has such a mood is certainly a happy person.第一题是这篇短文的第一段,我看到它的时候瞬间无语了,希望有人能帮我解决这个烦人的题,本人不胜受恩感激.
36题选C 根据下文near by.the bus37选B
根据下文you'd better rush __38选A a car for doing sth.谢谢,望采纳!英语完形填空一定要要学会看上下文
是选C吗?后面那句说了那上面都是去上班的人,只有bus有这个功能吧。下面一行也说了The bus stopped....这就明显提示了啊。做完形的时候后面的信息也很重要的
__ immediately.
it's a happy thing to make way others'
happiness while the one __
http://eos.etop.cc/make英语小短文:用20到30 个单词各写一篇小短文1.which is preferabie:a face-to-face chat or an online chat?Please talk about some of the advantages and disadvantages in each case.2.Is it possibie for you to fall in love with someone in cyberspace?Imagine what it would_作业帮
英语小短文:用20到30 个单词各写一篇小短文1.which is preferabie:a face-to-face chat or an online chat?Please talk about some of the advantages and disadvantages in each case.2.Is it possibie for you to fall in love with someone in cyberspace?Imagine what it would be like if this happened to you
1.As far as I'm concerned,a face-to-face chat is preferable.You can learn more from a face-to-face chat besides words,such as body language.The only disadvantage is that you need to arrange the time and place of the chat
in advance while chatting online is more convenient.2 In my opinion,it's possible to fall in love with someone in cyberspace.I emphasize more on the personalities of one person rather than his appearance.So even if we haven't met each other,I will falii in love with the other as long as I think he is a excellent man.As happens in critical situations, those days revealed the characters of men.So time will tell whether he has a good personallity or not.
1. Face-to-face communication and other types are both fine in sending information. And in fact, people normally believe emails or telephones make it more easily. But as people communicate, they don’t...
I like winter.Winter is the fouth season of the year.Winter begins around December.The weather is cold and snowy.Winter is the white season.We play the snow.We are very happy.I like winter very much!<...
20到30 个单词也就是一两句话。For a face-to-face chat ,you can know each other very well,from the
face expression 、gesture、tone of the communication you can know a true person,while the disadventages are som...
您可能关注的推广Directions:For this part,you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic “Why Do We Learn English ”.You should write no less than 80 words._作业帮
Directions:For this part,you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic “Why Do We Learn English ”.You should write no less than 80 words.
Why do we need to Learn English? The answer should be easy. English is a universal language (global language in case we are not the only creature who can speak.) The world has changed. We can no longer live alone in our country anymore. If you want to learn the world you need to learn english.With IT, we can open ourselves to the world and the only way we can connect to the world is to the unviersal language. If you are a business man you would have to learn english to expand your business to oversea.If you are a students you would have to learn english for your own bright future or, at least, pass the exam.If you are an employee you would have to learn english for the benefit of your career.Even if you are just a street walker you still want to learn english to understand what's going on in the world.No matter who you are. Learn English is very important. You can't avoid it and do not avoid it before you getting too far behind.
many of us today have learnt English. But have we ever come up with an ask questioning why we basically do that? In my learning English, many people have asked me why I learn English.Normally, I would...
There is a story in Bible: men decided to build a tower that would be high enough to reach unto heaven. God smashed it and made them all speak different languages. I am not religious, but the story te...
这个面前可以First,English is important to us.If we learn English .We can talk to many people in English .They are from all kinds of countries.And we also get some good things from it!When we want to go...
The world has became smaller by the air jet and it'll be even smaller by the high tech . People have been closed each other by the internet . The world became smaller and smaller like a village .We ar...
Sometimes, we ask ourselves: “why do we learn English?” then the answer is, simply, to succeed in the exams. Everybody knows that English is a good medium of communication, within the world, so we mus...求写一篇英语短文you are telling your parter about your friend who is secretly in love with someone but never has the courage to tell it to him 就是关于暗恋的 要表达遗憾的意思要用到if only she had told .句式不能太短啊_作业帮
求写一篇英语短文you are telling your parter about your friend who is secretly in love with someone but never has the courage to tell it to him 就是关于暗恋的 要表达遗憾的意思要用到if only she had told .句式不能太短啊
omething about the Enlish
Corneri took part in last month.
it was on May5,at the classroom202.many teachers and students joined in,I also joined,of course.we read a lot of enlish nespaper and magnizes,we also practiced spoken enhlish.besides,We learnt a beautiful enlish song.time passed quickly that aftrenonn!
the enlish cornor not only make my schoo life more collorful but also do good to my enlish!my enlish pick up a lot after that,and i can speak enlish freely at class!
Lilei是自己写的,没有区分大小写,抱歉!希望能把悬赏分给我,我很需要,多谢!要是能再多点就更好了,haha!自己打的,蛮辛苦,望LZ采纳希望我的回答对你能有帮助,^_^ 也希望你能采纳为最佳答案!百度搜索:麦拍拍
she is secretly in love with him,but has no courage to tell. Each time when she tries to reveal, she hesitates, and gives up. The passion is so strong to torture her, and so strong to make her timid. if only she had told him, the things if only she had told him, she might know all the truth.
您可能关注的推广以“The Person I Love Best”为题,写一篇80词左右的短文内容如下:1、Who and what he /she is;2、Personal information,such as age ,appearance(外貌),hobby,personality(性格),3、Why you love him/her and what is special about him/her._作业帮
以“The Person I Love Best”为题,写一篇80词左右的短文内容如下:1、Who and what he /she is;2、Personal information,such as age ,appearance(外貌),hobby,personality(性格),3、Why you love him/her and what is special about him/her.
Who is the person I love most? Somebody who teaches us knowledge gives us teachers' love. Somebody who makes friends with us gives us friends' love. Who is the person I love most? I think my parents are the persons I love most (because they give me three valuable things.Firstly, they give me the best living materials such as food, drink, warm clothes and even some toys. When my birthday comes, they say, %26Happy birthday %26to me, and buy some presents for me. When I get the highest mark, they encourage me and also tell me not to be proud, and sometimes buy me some useful books.Secondly, they teach me knowledge. They help me a lot with my study and never become angry with me as long as I try my best in the examinations. They also introduce the mysterious world to me such as what the sky is, what the stars are. They also teach me a special thing that is how to be a man.Lastly, the most important thing they give me is love. During the course of my growth, I can feel it all the time. When I was ill, they tried to hide their anxiety and at the same time tried to make me happy. When I came to this English competition, they said: %26I hope you will be the best one. %26I think this is love.Family is just like a big classroom with two adult teachers and a little student.Family is just like a house full of love and friendship. This is my family. These are three valuable things my parents give me. I hope every child will give his love in return for his parents' love. I do hope so.

我要回帖

更多关于 travel with friend 的文章

随机推荐