寻求帮助 英文翻译英文地址

当前位置: &
求翻译:哦,格林小姐,这是我的名片。如果需要帮忙,请给我打电话或电子邮箱。是什么意思?
哦,格林小姐,这是我的名片。如果需要帮忙,请给我打电话或电子邮箱。
问题补充:
Oh, Miss Green, This is my business card. If you need help, please give me a call or e-mail.
Oh, Miss Greene, this is my card. If you need help, please, give me a call or email.
正在翻译,请等待...
Oh, Miss green, this is my business card. If you need any help, please give me a call or email.
Oh, Miss Green, This is my business card. If you need help, please give me a call or e-mail.
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!求帮忙翻译英语,不要工具翻译_百度知道
求帮忙翻译英语,不要工具翻译
其中包括许多英语电影。1XX。我们可以学会坚持自我。我们可以学会为梦想而坚持。我认为用看电影来学英语是一件放松,培养英语语调,我喜欢看电影远超过学习,又可以锻炼听力,但是我一直努力尝试在了解剧情的同时“听电影”:思想改变世界的故事。许多人看电影只注重剧情:一个男人被误当作囚犯而在监狱生活几十年最后重获自由的故事,我可以推荐几部英文电影给你们。愿我们可以一起看在看电影中学英语,我们可以学习坚持和斗争,努力改掉自己的周围:一个傻子经过奋斗实现自身价值的故事。如果你也想学习这种方法。当然,以上只是我自己所推荐的,有趣而有效的方法。3XX。2XX,特别是好莱坞的影片在我初中的时候我已经看过超过1000部电影
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
story ideas to change the world. We can learn to adhere to themselves and strive to get rid of his surroundings. I hope we can watch movies together in high school English, the above is just my own recommendation. Of course. 1XX,000 movies. Including many English movies. 3XX, the story of regained freedom, while &quot, we can learn I think with watching movies to learn English is a relaxed. We can learn to dream and stick. If you would like to learn this way: the story of a fool after struggling to realize their own value. 2XX, I like watching movies far more than learning: A man was mistakenly treated as prisoners and prison life in the last decades.&quot, I can recommend to you a few English movies. Many people watch movies to focus only on the story, and can exercise hearing cultivate English intonation, fListen to the movie, but I have been trying to understand the plot, particularly Hollywood filmsIn my junior high school when I have seen more than 1
During my junior high school, i have seen more than 1000 movies. i like movies far more than study, including many english films, especially the Hollywood. many people are just focused on the stories when watching movies,however, i would like to try to understand as well as hear it. i think it is a effective and interesting way of learning english through movies,which ,makes me feel relaxed. in the meantime, you can practise the ablity of listening and cultivate
the english intonation. if you'd like to try it, i could recommend several english films for you. 1XX which told the story of a man who was mistreated as a prisioner spending decades in prison and regained freedom finally. we are able to laern the spirit of insistance and struggle.2XX a fool who realized his self-value through struggle.we should learn the struggle for deam.3XX minds changed the world. we trust ourselves and we can make a difference around us, well, that's just my
few recommendations. i wish we can get together watching english movies and studying english .
其他类似问题
9人觉得有用
翻译英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求哪个英语高手帮忙用英语翻译以下地址:1、东莞市长安镇厦边大板地二路横圳水库旁 2、台塑EVA 7350 急!谢_百度知道
求哪个英语高手帮忙用英语翻译以下地址:1、东莞市长安镇厦边大板地二路横圳水库旁 2、台塑EVA 7350 急!谢
请发到我的邮箱:
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Chang An Town, Xiao Bian viliageBeside Heng Chuan reservoir, Dong Guang City, second Road of Da Bandi
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 寻求帮助 英文 的文章

随机推荐