我的理想英语作文大全带翻译带翻译的

我要一篇英语作文是写《我的理想》,,简单一点就行!还要中文翻译!!谢谢
我要一篇英语作文是写《我的理想》,,简单一点就行!还要中文翻译!!谢谢
不区分大小写匿名
To be an inventor is my ideal. I will invent a robot. He can do almost everything. He can help mothers do housework, play with children and sometimes help students solve difficult problems. I believe that as long as I study hard, my ideal will certainly come true. 2)What do I want to do when I’m older? Someone wants to be a doctor. Someone wants to be a basketball player because they are good at sport. Someone wants to be a writer and to make the writing. Someone wants to be a teacher because they like teaching children. I like playing the piano and I good at it. So I want to become a piano player. Play the piano is very interesting. And you can learn something of music. Piano can make you like music. A lot of musician and singer are love playing piano. I play the piano when I’m ten years old. Now I’m in grand five. I hope when I’m sixteen years old , I can become grand eight. I’ll be harder and harder to practise. Become a piano play is a hard job. But I believe I can do
i have a dream. But it&s lost now.
My ideal is to be an inventor . I want to invent a robot . He can do
everything. He can help mothers to do housework , he can play with children
and sometimes he can help students to solve difficult problems. I believe that if I study hard , my ideal will certainly become true.我的理想是当一个发明家。我要发明一个机器人,他几乎什么事情都能做,他可以帮妈妈做家务,他可以陪小朋友玩耍,有时候他还可以帮学生们解决难题。我想只要我努力学习,我的理想就一定能成为现实。
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家初一初二英语作文是每个新学生都遇到的难题;本《智本培训学校》为大家收集帅选比较优秀的,初中高中英语作文,英语作文带翻译大全供欣赏,希望祝你一臂之力!
初一初二英语作文是每个新学生都遇到的难题;本《》为大家收集帅选比较优秀的,初中高中英语作文,英语作文带翻译大全供欣赏,希望祝你一臂之力!
初一初二英语作文是每个新学生都遇到的难题;本《智本培训学校》为大家收集帅选比较优秀的,初中高中英语作文,英语作文带翻译大全供欣赏,希望祝你一臂之力!
初一初二英语作文是每个新学生都遇到的难题;本《智本培训学校》为大家收集帅选比较优秀的,初中高中英语作文,英语作文带翻译大全供欣赏,希望祝你一臂之力!秋天的收获 The autumn harvest
我读懂了宽容 I read of tolerance
我的课余生活 My school life
难忘的感恩节 Memorable Thanksgiving
我运动 我健康 I exercise my health:生命在于运动,生命不息,运动不止,因为运动让我们有健康的体魄;因为运动我们健康快乐地成长;因为运动让我们五彩斑斓。正因为如此,我爱运动。
母爱无言 Motherly love words:母爱无言,我的母亲每天早早起来,给我做饭,不论春夏秋冬,不论多冷。都会早早起来做饭,那是我还在梦中。
姐姐,其实我懂你 Sister, I know you 我的姐姐,患有先天性残疾,从她出生开始,就注定了她以后道路的坎坷,但又能怪谁呢?所以,姐姐从小就很坚强,我虽然是她的妹妹,却无能为力,每当看到她被人嘲笑,就心痛如割,但是在家里,我们便会吵的翻天,就是那一次,姐姐误会了。
不错,我要分享走啦!
随机初高中英语作文
最受欢迎初高中英语作文英语作文我的理想工作
英语作文我的理想工作 15
我想写篇我的理想工作 需要应付面试
1分钟的时间就够了
高中水平就可以
最好帮我翻译一下 谢谢了 急急急
补充:带上翻译啊
补充:我的理想工作是找个外企
我学的韩语
不区分大小写匿名
What do I want to do when I’m older? Someone wants to be a doctor. Someone wants to be a basketball player because they are good at sport. Someone wants to be a writer and to make the writing. Someone wants to be a teacher because they like teaching children.   I like playing the piano and I good at it. So I want to become a piano player. Play the piano is very interesting. And you can learn something of music. Piano can make you like music. A lot of musician and singer are love playing piano.   I play the piano when I’m ten years old. Now I’m in grand five. I hope when I’m sixteen years old , I can become grand eight. I’ll be harder and harder to practise.   Become a piano play is a hard job. But I believe I can do it.
当我老了我想做什么呢,?有些人想成为一名医生。有些人想成为一名篮球运动员,因为他们擅长体育。有人想成为一名作家,并写作。有人想成为一名教师,因为他们喜欢教育孩子。 我喜欢弹钢琴,我很擅长。所以,我想成为一名钢琴演奏家。弹钢琴是非常有趣的。您还可以学习音乐。钢琴可以使你喜欢音乐。很多的音乐家和歌手都爱弹钢琴。 我10岁时弹钢琴。现在,我大5。我希望当我十六岁,我可以成为8。我将努力练习。 成为一个钢琴大师是一项艰苦工作。但我相信我能做到。
相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导用英语写作文,题目:我的理想_百度知道
用英语写作文,题目:我的理想
提问者采纳
I was saved. I told them .But I am determined to study hardMy dream is to become a doctor. I know it is not easy to be a doctor. Once I was terribly iii. My parents sent me to the hospital but the doctors could do nothing for me. When I was a small boy I was very weak. From then on I decided to become a doctor.A good doctor can save people’ s lives. they took me there. then my parents heard there was a very good doctor in another town. I had a high fever.My friends asked me why
能翻译成中文吗
我的梦想是成为一名医生。我的朋友问我为什么。我告诉他们。当我还是个小男孩时我很弱。我曾经非常发高烧。我的父母送我去医院,但医生不能为我做什么。然后我的父母听说有个很好的医生在另一个城市。他们把我带到那里。我得救了。一个好的医生可以挽救人的生命。从那时起我就决定要成为一名医生。我知道要成为一名医生是不容易的。但我决心努力学习。我相信我的梦想会成真
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求 我的理想职业 初二的英语作文 加翻译 呵呵,英语不好,_百度作业帮
求 我的理想职业 初二的英语作文 加翻译 呵呵,英语不好,
My ideal occupation 是题目 My ideal occupation is a party to a policeman,because the police are down,they specialize in fighting the bad guys.I think they are heroes,watching them wearing uniform appearance,I think is very impressive,so I want to be a policeman 中文 我的理想职业是党一名警察,因为警察很威风,他们专门打击坏人.我认为他们是英雄,看着他们穿着制服的样子,我觉得很威风,所以我想当一名警察
您可能关注的推广回答者:

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语作文带翻译 的文章

随机推荐