初三,初三英语作文大全—朋友。 谢谢了!

您现在的位置:
初三英语作文-标题形式
【初三英语作文】【初三英语作文】【初三英语作文】【初三英语作文】【初三英语作文】【初三英语作文】【初三英语作文】【初三英语作文】【初三英语作文】【初三英语作文】【初三英语作文】【初三英语作文】【初三英语作文】【初三英语作文】【初三英语作文】【初三英语作文】【初三英语作文】【初三英语作文】【初三英语作文】【初三英语作文】【初三英语作文】【初三英语作文】【初三英语作文】【初三英语作文】【初三英语作文】【初三英语作文】【初三英语作文】【初三英语作文】【初三英语作文】【初三英语作文】
【初三英语作文】
Nervous final exam is coming soon.How do we do for final exam?紧张的期末考马上就要到了,我们应该要怎么准备期末考呢?In ...
【初三英语作文】
Dear Sir or Madam:亲爱的女士或者先生:Thank you for taking your time to read my letter. As the coming of the In...
【初三英语作文】
Nowadays, Many people joined the volunteer , provide more voluntary service.当今社会,很多人都选择加入志愿者,提供更多志...
【初三英语作文】
Today is a special day for me. I graduate from middle school.今天对我来说是个特别的日子。我从中学毕业。Yest...
【初三英语作文】
Different people have different dreams. Some people dream of making a lot of money. Some people dream of living...
【初三英语作文】
Father's Day, contrary to popular misconception, was not established as a holiday in order to help greetin...
【初三英语作文】
People say that father&s love likes a mountain: heavy and silent. It&s heavy because he puts all ...
【初三英语作文】
Everyone has his dreams, but not all these dreams can come true. People give up their dreams for this or t...
【初三英语作文】
I dream that one day, I could escape from the deep sea of thick schoolbooks and lead my own life. With my...
【初三英语作文】
It is said that there are about half of people in China are smoking.Many young boys and girls have the hab...
【初三英语作文】
There is always a brilliant image living in my heart. That is my dear father. Seen through the eyes of man...
【初三英语作文】
Dear Dad,Today I was at the shopping mall and I spent a lot of time reading the Father&s Day car...
【初三英语作文】
My mother is a village woman, who is already in her fifties. She had very little school education, but sh...
【初三英语作文】
Dear all students,In order to support earthquake-stricken areas in Sichuan, Student Union intends to organiz...
【初三英语作文】
I feel so sorry for your loss, maybe yesterday you're leading a happy life, but this unexpected terrible...
【初三英语作文】
Now the earth is in bad condition. For example,in some places,the air and water pollution is so serious tha...
【初三英语作文】
I want to be a teacher when I listen to my teacher carefully. I think I can be a teacher when I grow up...
【初三英语作文】
Although the world develops much faster and better, the resources on the earth get fewer and fewer.In order ...
【初三英语作文】
A wind and the calendar of the afternoon, me and my mother, cousin and the cousin yo dog to clean air, sc...
【初三英语作文】
The expectant Labor Day arrived at finally,we can take a break finally. The seldom several days holidays, I ...
【初三英语作文】
Today is Labor Day I wanted sleepy of the problems may depend on how in bed together after a while do not...
【初三英语作文】
Today is Labor Day I wanted sleepy of the problems may depend on how in bed together after a while do not...
【初三英语作文】
The expectant Labor Day arrived at finally,we can take a break finally. The seldom several days holidays, I ...
【初三英语作文】
Time off really fast, a dazzling, six years of Yunyan the same time we should, as the past, I will be gra...
【初三英语作文】
That was a morning in the early of June. I took a bus to my school in the suburb which was surrounded by...
【初三英语作文】
It was Sunday. Our teacher Mr Zhu led us to a park nearby.Usually we go to the park to spend our holiday....
【初三英语作文】
Last Qingming Festival,I return home to worship my grandfather.Qingming Festival is a folk Festival.In the pas...
【初三英语作文】
Last Qingming Festival,i return home to worship my grandfather.Qingming Festival is a folk Festival.In the past...
【初三英语作文】
Qing Ming is popularly associated with Jie Zi Zhui, who lived in Shanxi province in 600 B.C. Legend has it...
【初三英语作文】
It is generally believed that there is a good supply of fresh water. But to our disappointment, the fact is...12:40:03【 转载互联网】 作者: &&|&责编:李强
&&& &为了解决用户可能碰到关于"初三英语作文,急!!!"相关的问题,突袭网经过收集整理为用户提供相关的解决办法,请注意,解决办法仅供参考,不代表本网同意其意见,如有任何问题请与本网联系。"初三英语作文,急!!!"相关的详细问题如下:以电脑在日常生活和工作中的应用和优点为内容,写一篇70词左右的作文要求:不要太优秀的,但也别太差的,因为我英语成绩不算好珐辅粹恍诔喝达桶惮垃的额...高分跪求===========突袭网收集的解决方案如下===========
解决方案1:Computer history is very long. The computer was our unimaginable luxuries. But now. Along with the rapid development of science and technology. The computer has come into our ordinary people's home. The price is not so expensive. We are all acceptable. Computers have we cannot leave tools.Whether the company or schools. Is every office staff of the indispensable thing. Can help people to work effectively. Can珐辅粹恍诔喝达桶惮垃 also help scientists in many digital computation. Work is more efficient. Students can also through computer learn more knowledge. Inquires the content. ManyComputers have universal apart. His role is huge. This is already changing society. Let this society has become more efficient.解决方案2:the advantage of the computer technology is that it can process information at a speed unsurpassab珐辅粹恍诔喝达桶惮垃le by humans. It can help categorize information in a systematic matter so that we can find what we need instantly. No longer is there a need for us to look for a book shelf b with a click of a mouse, we can search for the look on a computer. however, our overreliance on computer may result in a decline in our mental capability. Instead of calculating data using our brain, we leave the work to the computer.解决方案3:The computer was our unimaginable luxuries. But now. Along with the rapid development of science and technology. The computer has come into our ordinary people's home. The price is not so expensive. We are all acceptable. Computers have we cannot leave tools. Can help people to work effectively. Can also help scientists in many digital computation. Work is more efficient. Students can also through computer learn more knowledge. Inquires the content. ManyComputers have universal apart. His role is huge. This is already changing society. Let this society has become more .
================可能对您有帮助================
问:假设你是Kate,收到Ann寄来的一件生日礼物(如钢笔、书……),现请你以电...答:Dear Ann, How are you? I am very happy to have received the birthday gift from you. I really like the book you sent me because I am always interested in detective stories. It was such a brilliant choice that you chose Shelock H...===========================================问:假设你是Kate,收到Ann寄来的一件生日礼物(如钢笔、书……),现请你以电...答:Dear Mike, Time goes by! How is everything? Let me tell you some table manners in China. First, you are supposed to eat with chopsticks. Maybe it's difficult for you. Remember not to point at anyone with them while eating. It d...===========================================问:以“我们的寒假生活为题”写一篇不低于80的英语作文 要求:1、简述你去年...答:你好,作文如下 第一篇 Final examinations end of the winter vacation started, I work with the teachers to return to the layout of the home. I think that winter vacation to do is work, play is to play, it is best to the Wangou as...===========================================问:请根据汉语提示,运用 be supposed to do这一结构来介绍在美国人家里做...答:哇撒 ~~考试报纸诶 ~~看不出哦 想知道答案吗~~~~~~~===========================================问:假如你是新华中学一名初三毕业生。请根据以下要点给某英文报写一篇英语...答:只能给你一个:Above all, want to have the good habit of consciousness, those are good habits, and those who are bad habits. Then some of the existing in his behavior, it may be better to enumerate them, his good habits, those w...===========================================问:假如你是新华中学一名初三毕业生。请根据以下要点给某英文报写一篇英语...答:只需要把题目翻译给我就好了。看不到图片诶~===========================================问:假如你叫李华。Jack和他的好朋友Peter吵架了,Jack很苦恼,发e-mail向你...答:dear jack:how are you ?I 'm very sorry to hear that you quarrel with your best friend Peter,I really want to go to your home to comfort you now ,but I can't because I'm busy ,now I want to give you some advice ,I wish you can l...===========================================问:根据中文提示和英文内容,写出意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少于60词的短文。...答:Hello,everybody ! It`s time again for our English Broadcasting Program. Today`s topic is “How to Make Better Use of Our Spare Time“. Now, we students have some free time .But most of us don't how to make good use of the time,so...===========================================问:假设你是LiMing ,目前在英国参加Homestay夏令营,住在Mrs William家。...答:您好 !On my way to school ,I met a foreigner .She asked me the way to The Heping Park.I told him that go along this road and turn left at the second turning ,you would see it .She thank me very much .,I'm happy ,too.望采纳!谢谢===========================================
12345678910您现在的位置: &
& 感谢你我的朋友_1500字
感谢你我的朋友_1500字
作者:& | & 高二&&
463人浏览了这篇文章
  I have a good friend. He is a handsome boy and his eyes shine with wisdom.
  I have known him since Senior One. We are both interested in English. Once both of us entered for an English contest. How eagerly I expected to get a prize! On hearing that I had failed in the contest, I could hardly hold back my tears. &What a pity!& I murmured to myself over and over again. I felt that the world had become cold and everyone seemed to be laughing at me.I love English and have gone all out to study it since my first day in the junior middle school. I have even dreamed of entering a foreign language institute. So I felt very sad.
  Just at this time, I received a short letter in English, saying, &Failure is the mother of success. Cheer up! Don't lose confidence. Keep on your study and you will succeed!& I knew it was from the good friend of mine.These words encouraged me greatly. I forgot all my sadness. From then on, I studied English even harder. In the next English contest, I got the first prize. Of course, he was delighted with my success.
  I am very lucky to have such a good friend. I'm thankful to him for his help.
查字典专稿内容,转载请注明出处
来源链接:/yingyu39557/
目前共有条评论
您还可以使用以下方式登录
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
考试类型:
作文类型:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
同年级的其他文章
关于 感谢的其他文章
关于 你我的其他文章 您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&作文 谢谢我遇见了你正文
作文 谢谢我遇见了你
作文 谢谢我遇见了你
作者/编辑:佚名
  []  我们曾经都不相识
  也都不曾有过见面
  而到了现在
  只因一个善意的笑容
  一句真诚的道歉
  一个拥有同样的目标
  我们成为了好
  在我上不可缺少的朋友
&&&&高塘岭镇中学初一:小杰正传  〔作文 谢谢我遇见了你〕随文赠言:【不积跬步,无以至千里;不积小流,无以成江海。――荀况】
  作文 谢谢我遇见了你所属栏目:〖 尚无数据〗
  “作文 谢谢我遇见了你”相关:
  〖〗链接地址:
  初中一年级作文提供的作文 谢谢我遇见了你由网友原创或转发,若作文 谢谢我遇见了你侵犯了您的权益,请与本站联系,谢谢!
上一篇作文范文: 下一篇作文范文:
作文 谢谢我遇见了你相关作文范文谢谢你,我的朋友_初中一年级作文_优习英语网
&>&&>&&>&&>& &
谢谢你,我的朋友
使用搜索工具,可以更快找到你想要的资料!
本站部分文章以欣赏的角度转载自互联网,如果侵犯到您的权利请来信告之,本站将删除转载
优习英语网建议您使用IE5.5以上版本浏览本站

我要回帖

更多关于 初三英语作文辅导 的文章

随机推荐