英语求翻译 一定要翻译的 文采好 生硬的机长大人 别来无恙

求英语高手把中文翻译成英文用软件的别来了。_百度知道
求英语高手把中文翻译成英文用软件的别来了。
,不要袭击鸟类和其他动物,不要采摘花草(attack 袭击,所以请保持河流清洁(keep ……clean 保持……清洁)5,请不要在林中生火(protect forest 保护森林 in the woods 在林中)3、为了保护森林、这里的村民从附近的合理取得饮用水、请别乱扔废弃物(throw……about 乱扔)4、同时也请保护动植物、这里有一些规则来确保你将来会有一个愉快的旅行 (使用句型:here are……rules to make sure)2
2. At the same time please protect animals and plants. To protect the forest1.4. Here are some rules to make sure you have a pleasant trip in the future, so please keep the stream clean:Please do not litter. The village people here get drinkable water from the river nearby, please do not make a fire in the woods.
其实下句更专业.3.5, do not attack birds or other animals, do not pick flowers. Please do not throw trash everywhere
其他类似问题
中文翻译的相关知识
其他2条回答
please do not make a fire in the woods1.Please do not throw about rubbish,但希望你喜欢.For protecting forest.4, and also do not pick flowers .Meanwhile, do not attack birds and the other animals.虽然不是很好.3, and name of this kind.5,呵呵.The villagers here acqurie water reasonably hereby so please keep the river clean.2,都是我自已翻译的, please protect the animals and plants.Here are some rules to make sure that you will have a good trip
1here are some rules to make sure you have a pleasant trip in the future.2 to protect
the forest ,dont light anything up in the woods.3 dont throw
the waste about.4 the villagers here get water for drinking nearby properly,so pls keep the river clean.5and pls protect the animals and plants as well,dont attacks birds and other animals,pick flowers .
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁不能辜负本该奋斗的青春!求翻译成英语,百度 有道 什么翻译器翻译的就别来了,要求人工翻译!_作业帮
不能辜负本该奋斗的青春!求翻译成英语,百度 有道 什么翻译器翻译的就别来了,要求人工翻译!
Don't ruin the youth that you should have strive for!
Never ruin up the teenage which is supposed to be striving.希望能帮到你~
Never betray your struggling springtime!
TEENAGE 用在这里好像不合适吧!!青春哦 YOUTH好像更好吧?
您可能关注的推广回答者:求高品质英语翻译。在线等,急 工商管理毕业论文的摘要翻译,google机翻的别来。_百度知道
求高品质英语翻译。在线等,急 工商管理毕业论文的摘要翻译,google机翻的别来。
网络定价策略、增强企业的核心竞争力进行系统,使之相互促进;焙烤行业、行业特点和网络营销现状进行分析,是我国焙烤行业中的领头企业:网络营销。企业要想在激烈的市场竞争中生存、分析津乐园公司网络营销的目标市场,聚焦于网络营销策略对津乐园公司进行了研究,如何运用网络营销与传统营销相结合;第4章对津乐园公司网络营销的微观和宏观环境进行分析。本文共分5章,是企业不可忽视的问题、网络分销渠道策略和网络促销策略四部分;第5章针对津乐园公司网络营销策略,总结介绍国内外关于网络营销的研究成果和网络营销现状、步骤。
本文旨在从津乐园公司网络营销策略研究的视角、深入地分析。并通过对公司的网络营销现状。最后综合上述分析,分别从网络产品策略,结合津乐园公司的实际情况提出相应对策及措施,对企业如何在网络营销中赢利,分析网络营销的阶段。
津乐园公司、选题目的和意义摘
一个企业的发展好坏,从而找出津乐园公司网络营销的优劣势,并对营销效果进行评价,同时借鉴网络营销的一些成功经验,关键看是否有一套好的营销策略,得出津乐园公司网络营销策略分析的结论,对津乐园公司的网络营销策略进行分析;津乐园。在快速发展的当代、存在的问题和网络营销的策略进行研究;第2章对主要网络营销理论进行阐述,如何找到适合本企业的网络营销策略、特点和优势,营销策略关系着企业的生死存亡问题,在传统营销策略(4Ps)理论的框架上。希望以此能够对我国焙烤行业网络营销的发展提供一些有意义的启示,信息技术革命席卷全球,通过运用网络营销理论:第1章介绍了选题背景;第3章是津乐园公司背景介绍,并论文的研究方法和论文结构进行说明,对其所处行业——焙烤行业的现状。关键词,必须掌握现代营销策略并加以应用
提问者采纳
s baking industry network marketing development provide some meaningful enlightenment, Jin Park Company in order to find out the advantages and disadvantages
the second chapter of the main network marketing theory carries on the elaboration, on the ferry Park Company network marketing strategy analysis. I hope to be able to China&#39. There are 5 chapters in this paper. The enterprise wants to survive in the intense market competition, the analysis of network marketing stage, enhance the core competitiveness of the enterprise system, analysis of Jin Park Company network marketing target market, in the traditional marketing strategy ( 4Ps ) theory frame, network distribution channel strategy and network promotion strategy four parts, summarized at home and abroad on the network marketing research and marketing network status, on the industry -- the baking industry current situation, pricing strategy of network of network, in-depth analysis, network marketing strategy to focus on Jin Park Company were studied, is China&#39, by using the theory of network marketing, achieve mutual promotion, the relationship between the enterprise&#39, respectively, characteristics and advantages, combine ferry Park Company &#39, how to use network marketing and traditional ms baking industr fourth chapter of Jin Park Company network marketing of microscopic and macroscopic environment analysis, based on the analysis above, and the marketing effect evaluation, how to find suitable for the enterprise networs actual situation to propose the corresponding countermeasure and the measure. In the rapid development of the modern, from product strategy, must master modern marketing stras network marketing present situation.Jin Park Company.This paper from the ferry Park Company Strategy Research on network marketing perspective. Fs problem of vital importance, existing problems and network marketing strategy research, and the research methods and thesis structureThe development of an enterprise is good or bad, information technology revolution sweeps the world, is the enterprise can not be ignored, draw Jin Park Company network marketing strategy analysis, at the same time from the network marketing a few successful experience: the first chapter introduces the background, industry characteristics and network marketing present situation analysis, the key to see whether there is a goo the fifth chapter in Tianjin Park Company network marketing strategy, marketing strategy, to how the business enterprise in the network marketing profit, steps. And through the company ' third Zhang Shijin park company background, purpose and significance of the theme
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
分太少、、给300分、我给你搞定
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求把"我很高兴你的来信,因为这是对我的一种信任"翻译成英语,真心求大神,小学生就别来了,来了也只是_百度知道
求把"我很高兴你的来信,因为这是对我的一种信任"翻译成英语,真心求大神,小学生就别来了,来了也只是
小学生就别来了,真心求大神,来了也只是用百度翻译求把"我很高兴你的来信,因为这是对我的一种信任"翻译成英语
提问者采纳
am very glad [to hear from you] [to receive your letter], [as this is a kind of trust to me] [because it means that you trust me]。I am very glad to receive your letter。 建议分2句话写. 其实这样连起来写并不是很自然. Thank you for trusting me
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
I'm glad to hearfromyou,
because it is means that you trust to me
I'm very glad to receive you letter which shows your trust in me.
I'm glad you letter, because it is a kind of trust to me
I'm glad to your letter, because this is a kind of trust in me
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译不要让年轻的心脏患上名为衰弱的病,这句话求翻成英语,翻译软件的就不要进来浪费时间了,衰弱改为懦弱,句子简洁点。要当纹身用的。_作业帮
英语翻译不要让年轻的心脏患上名为衰弱的病,这句话求翻成英语,翻译软件的就不要进来浪费时间了,衰弱改为懦弱,句子简洁点。要当纹身用的。
不要让年轻的心脏患上名为衰弱的病. Don't make the young heart have the illness which is called spinelessness.如果纹身用,Young heart,no recreance.最好.
Don't let the young heart had called weak disease,
In no case drive the young
into diseases that weaken hearts .笔译员。
Don't let your young heart suffered by a disease called asthenia.
Do not make the young heart sick.我好像省略了很多~~~等高手~~~
Do not make the young cardiac patients weak!请问有衰弱这种病吗。
Don't let the cowardice involve the youths' heart.
Don't have the young hearts eaten by weakness.Don't let the youngsters overloaded with weakness in heart.
Don't let your young heart get the disease called decrepitude.(最后一个单词有衰老,年老体弱的意思,我觉得这个和这句话比较贴吧)
可以翻简洁点吗?
Don't let your young heart suffer from decrepitude.(实在不行你就把最后一个单词换成weakness)
懦弱 的英语翻译是 recreant (形容词)recreance (名词),纹身词句不宜过长,我的建议: Don't turn young heart into recreance.Don't allow young heart to be recreant.
Young heart charges. (冲锋)Young heart dares. (胆敢)Young heart cheers. (加油)Young heart energizes.(激励活力)Young heart uplifts.(提升)Young heart runs free.Young heart runs.Yo...
Don’t let your vigorous mind thwarted by cowardice!
您可能关注的推广

我要回帖

更多关于 别来无恙 的文章

随机推荐