英文歌吞吐得baby哈喽四个哦baby是什么歌歌

英文歌曲里包含baby a baby是什么歌曲_百度知道
英文歌曲里包含baby a baby是什么歌曲
英文歌曲里包含baby
baby是什么歌曲
提问者采纳
mine, yeah, yeah?You are my love, oh I was star-struck?I skip a beat when I see her in the street and?I buy you anything?baby justin bieber歌词, yeah?and nobody came between us?and now please say baby fix me?like baby, baby?Baby, baby noooooooo, baby, baby, baby??I’m going down down down down, baby oooooh, ooooh, baby, baby, look right in my eyes, yeah, baby?Baby?Thought you’d always be mine?like baby, yeah, baby?at school on the playground, When I was 13 I had my first love?and I just can’t believe my first love won’t be around?like baby?like baby?Oh?Thought you’d always be mine, ooooh, baby oooooh?Thought you’d always be mine?She knows she got me dazing:Oh woooah?Now I’m gone?now I’m all gone?You know you love me, mine??yeah, baby?Now I’m gone, mine?And I’m like?and you shake me til’ you wake me, oh woooooah, gone?Thought you’d always be mine, for you I would have done whatever, baby noooooooo, baby, baby, yeah?there was nobody that compared to my baby?no-one could ever come above?like baby, yeah, baby?like baby, baby?like baby?but I really wanna see her on the weekend?like baby?Are we an item, baby noooooooo, baby?Yeah, what are you saying?Baby?oh wooooah, baby oooooh?she woke me up daily, ooooh?Now I’m gone?from this bad dream, baby, yeah, oh?Thought you’d always be mine, ooooh, yeah, baby?my first love broke my heart for the first time??and now my heart is breaking, baby, yeah, I know you care, yeah?She made my heart pound, mine, baby, baby oooooh?you shout whenever and I’ll be there?and we will never ever ever be apart?Baby, baby noooooooo?And I was like?Luda?She had me going crazy, don’t need no Starbucks, ooooh, baby noooooooo?Gone, baby, you are my heart, baby?Baby, baby oooooh? girl quit playing这个?coz she was so amazing?yeah?like baby, mine?but I just keep on saying?Baby, yeah?and I just can’t believe we aint together?like baby, ooooh?the thought of losing you, baby?Thought you’d always be mine, yeah, baby, baby, baby noooooooo, baby oooooh, yeah?, baby?like baby, yeah, I buy you any ring?like baby?and I wanna play it cool?, mine?Said there’s another?we’re just friends
其他类似问题
英文歌曲的相关知识
按默认排序
其他3条回答
wild world--ronan
很多啊,男的还是女的
是Baby吗?
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌,歌词开头是baby baby~~~~是什么歌呀?不是BABY ONE MORE TIME~是两个baby~是一首算快歌吧~女的唱的_作业帮
一首英文歌,歌词开头是baby baby~~~~是什么歌呀?不是BABY ONE MORE TIME~是两个baby~是一首算快歌吧~女的唱的
alexia的baby baby baby
Uh ah ahBaby baby babyUh ah ahBaby baby babyEvery time I see you close the doorI wish I could believe that you would never lieAs I see you walking down the street tonightI ain't so sure that you'll be back again this time(aah) Every time that you are by my sideDeep inside I know you'll never be my guy(aah) Yet I think you've never really been in loveBaby won't you tell me now the reason why(aah) But I can't forgive your eyesMemories will never dieAlexiaBaby baby baby (ooh) don't you want meDon't you need me (aah) by your side (baby baby baby)Baby baby baby (ooh) don't you want meWon't you hold me (aah) one more night (baby baby baby)Every time I see you've got the bluesThere's a reason to be always by your sideBut when I feel that you can tell me only liesThere's no chance for me to keep you satisfied(aah) If you look into my soul(aah) You could see a perfect world(aah) But I can't forget your eyesMemories will never dieBaby baby baby (ooh) don't you want meDon't you need me (aah) by your side (baby baby baby)Baby baby baby (ooh) don't you want meWon't you hold me (aah) one more night (baby baby baby)Baby baby baby (ooh)Oh baby (aah)Baby baby babyBaby baby baby (baby baby baby)Don't you want me (ooh)Don't you need me (ah)Baby baby baby (baby baby baby)(ah) If you look into my soul(ah) You could see a perfect world(ah) But I can't forget your eyesMemories will never dieBaby baby baby (ooh) don't you want me, Don't you want meDon't you need me (aah), Don't you need me by your side, By your sideBaby baby baby (ooh) don't you want me, Don't you want meWon't you hold me (aah) one more night Baby baby babyWritten by G. Bini and M. Galeotti
we belong together
应该是小甜甜.布兰妮(Britney)的,但是具体的歌名忘了!
貌似westlife的i lay my love on you http://www.jxvtc.net/6/21845-1.mp3不过不是女生的
布兰妮的baby one more time
您可能关注的推广今天早上杭州公交车上面放的nba里面的一首歌是什么歌啊,是首英文歌。好像有什么baby的_百度知道
今天早上杭州公交车上面放的nba里面的一首歌是什么歌啊,是首英文歌。好像有什么baby的
跪求啊,今天早上的哦,杭州公交车上,是移动传媒电视上面放的
提问者采纳
贾斯汀·比伯 的 Baby
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
baby, baby, baby, baby nooomy baby:justin bieber
高潮时baby应该是这首
Justin Bieber-Baby歌手, baby noomy baby
baby justin bieber
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一个英文歌 歌词高潮中有一句 I can be you hero,baby.是什么歌?_作业帮
一个英文歌 歌词高潮中有一句 I can be you hero,baby.是什么歌?
Enrique Iglesias- Hero
/m?f=ms&tn=baidump3&ct=&lf=&rn=&word=Enrique+Iglesias-+Hero++&lm=-1 i can be you hero, baby.i can kiss away the pain.i will stand by you forever.有首挺摇滚英文歌曲,女的唱的,好像有点电音,其中有四个back 哦呜呜呜,是什么歌?_百度知道
有首挺摇滚英文歌曲,女的唱的,好像有点电音,其中有四个back 哦呜呜呜,是什么歌?
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
ladygaga!!!哦哦哦哦~哦哦哦哦哦~~
有四个back
其他类似问题
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 oh baby baby是什么歌 的文章