a box offendi crayonss仿照例子填单词a____of w

Javascript must be enabled for the correct page display
Would you like to visit your local site?
We noticed you&re located in New Zealand. There isn't a local site available. Would you like to visit the Australian site?
Use code FREESHIP50. Can be combined with other offers or promotions. Please note the discount will be applied during checkout.
FREE SHIPPING on ALL orders over $50! Use code FREESHIP50
Asia - Pacific
#SidewalkSelfieSweeps
Win a Crayola SummerBoredom Buster Prize Pack
Show us your best sidewalk chalk art!
There's a new winner every week!
Post your best chalk art photo on
using #SidewalkSelfieSweeps or click to enter below.
Contest ends 6/30/2015.
Father's Day Crayon Stand
A perfect DIY gift for a baseball-loving dad!
Creativity
On-the-Go!
Action Coloring Pages
Bring your coloring to life!
For Educators:Champion Creatively Alive Children& Grant Program
Applications deadline: Midnight, June 22
Add to Cart
Add to Cart
Add to Cart
Add to Cart
Add to Cart
Add to Cart
FREE SHIPPING over $50, code FREESHIP50
Revolutionizing the world of coloring, Color Alive brings children's coloring to life. A special app and crayon transform coloring by activating a virtual experience complete with color effects. Crayola Color Alive comes with six Crayola Crayons, one special color effects crayon, free app download, and 16 action coloring pages featuring a variety of characters for young artists to color and interact with.
Great for all your Crayola Crayons, Markers and Colored Pencils!
Doing creative projects with your kids is fun, easy and rewarding!
Stimulate critical thinking through art-infused learning!
Email Sign-Up
Get colorful craft ideas, coloring pages, special offers and more sent straight to your inbox!
Stay Connected on Social Media
Whether you prefer to like, tweet or pin... check out Crayola on all your favorite social media sites!七年级英语下册Unit1测试题(新外研版)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
七年级英语下册Unit1测试题(新外研版)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
七年级英语下册Unit1测试题(新外研版)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来源莲山课 件 w w w.5y K J.Co m                 Module1 开心自主预习,轻松搞定基础。一、英汉互译1.欢迎回到学校___________& 2. 首先____________3. 在失物招领厨里面_________ 4. 一个紫色的钱包____________5. Betty的蜡笔 ___________ 6. Ms Li的手套_____________7.小心照顾好你们的物品___________________________________8.从现在起__________&& 二、 请根据汉语句子完成英语句子,每空一词1. 欢迎回到我们的学校。________ ________ _____ our school。2. 首先,过来看一下失物招领厨里的东西。_______ _____ ________,come and look in the lost and found box..3. 那是他的书包吗?_______ ________ his bag?4. 这个包是谁的?_______ _______ is this?.5. 让我看一下……oh,它们是我的。______ ______ _______...Oh,they’re mine.三、填写下列表格&&&& 数&& &&&&&& 人称 类别&单数&复数&第一人称&第二人称&第三人称&第一人称&第二人称&第三人称形容词性物主代词&&&&&&&&名词性物主代词&&&&&&&&t
四、 根据句意及首字母提示,写出单词1.Could I use your m_____ phone to call my mom?& 2. Could you take our photos with this c______.3. Oh,My God.there is no money in my w_______.4. The two presidents first meet at the a________.5. Sometimes he takes a t______ to his company.6. She is very terrified when she heards a s______ noise.7.Today I go to the web, but I can’t find any friends o______.8. You can buy many things from the internet, s_____ as books, clothes,and even cars.9. My f______ subject is English.10. There are lots of p________ here. They are talking under the tree.11. Although he took a taxi to the train s______ in a hurry, he missed the train.五、 单项选择1. Who’s&singing&over&there&?&&&―______&&sister.   A.&Sandy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. Sandy’&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&Sandy’s&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&2.&&&&________&will&spend&the&summer&holiday&in&Hawaii.   A.&She,&you&and&I&&&&&&B.&You,&she&and&I&&&&&&&C.&I,&you&and&she&&&&&&&D.&Her,&me&and&you3.&&&&My&uncle&bought&a&new&bike&for&________.   A.&theirs&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&they&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&me&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&I4.&&&&Here’s&a&postcard&for&you,&Jim!&&―&Oh,&________&is&from&my&friend,&Mary.   A.&he&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&it&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&she&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&it’s5.&&&&Little&Baby&knows&that&he&should&not&take&the&things&that&do&not&belong&to&________.&&&& A.&he&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&his&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&her&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&him6.& Is she your aunt? Yes, __________.   A. she’s&&&B. her is&&&C. she is&&&D. he is7.& Are __________ coats yours?&&&&&&& Yes, they are .   A. they&&&B. these&&&C. this&&&D. there8.& Is that __________ uncle? No, it isn’t   A. he&&B. she&&C. her&&D. hers9. ―What can I do for you?  ―I am ________ a cotton T-shirt.  A.looking up& B. looking for& C. look up& D. look for10. There ____ a big tree in front of his house.  A.are&& B. has& C. have& D. is11.― Are these your gloves?   ―Yes, they are&&&&&&&& .  A.my& B.mine&& C. I& D. our12.&&&&&&&&& people go to the supermarket for the eggs on sale .  A.A hundred of&& B. Hundreds of& C. Two hundreds&& D. Hundred of13. Is this guitar_____?  A. yours& B. your&C. she&D. her14. This is my wallet, I think that one is_______.&   A. you&&B. your&&C. yours&&D. ou15. I can’t find my eraser. May I use_______?  A. you&B. your&C. yours& D. yourself16. Please _____that knife, or you’ll cut yourself.  A.be careful with& B. be careful&& C. be careless of& D. be careless 17. Don’t let me down, study hard _______.  A. from then on&&& B. just now.&& C.until now&&& D.from now on六、用适当的人称代词填空:1.&__________&is&my&aunt.&We&often&visit&__________. ( she )2.& China&is&a&developing&country.&_________is&in&the&east&of&Asia. ( its )3.&What&day&is&__________&today?&&&―&__________&is&Thursday. (its)4.&I&own&a&blue&bike.&The&red&one&isn’t&__________. ( I )5.&These&new&houses&are&so&nice.&__________&are&very&expensive.( them )6.&The&fishermen&caught&a&lot&of&fish,&didn’t&__________? ( them )7.&Ling&Ling&is&a&girl.&____&studies&in&a&primary&school.&______&brother&lives&with&  ____&&and&helps&____&with______ lessons. ( she )&8.&Mike&is&my&classmate.&____&is&good&at&Engliush&. ( his )9.&Kate&wants&a&glass&of&milk.&Will&you&pass&it&to&____&? ( she )10.&What’s&the&weather&like&today&?&____&is&cloudy. ( its )七、 按要求转换句型1. Are the crayons Betty’s? (做肯定回答) Yes,______ ______.2. They are Ms Li’s gloves.(改为同义句)  The gloves are ________. 3. This is Lingling’s bag.(对画线部分提问)  ________________________________________________________________________?4.Is this wallet yours?(翻译下面的句子)  No,_____________, ________________.(他不是我的,他是Tony的)5. That’s why there are lost and found offices at airport and stations.(翻译成中文)  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 6. 每天会有成百的人来到这里。(翻译成英文)   &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 7. The camera in the lost and found box is mine .(对画线部分提问)  ________ camera ____ in the lost and found box?8. There are about a hundred bikes and a large boat.(改为否定句)  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 9. Fifteen kilos of sausages are mine.(改为一般疑问句)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?八、 补全对话(每空一词)   A: Good morning,Tony. Welcome& 1& my office. Can I help you?   B: Yes,sir.I lost my wallet. I can’t find it.   A: Don’t worry. Here___2_some wallets in the lost and found box. Is this brown wallet _3_?   B: No, it isn’t __4___. My wallet is purple.   A: It must be this one!   B: Oh,yes.it’s mine.Look, ____5___ my name “Tony”! Thank you,Thank you!   A: You’re ____6___.Please be __7____ ___8____ your things __9__ now __10___.九、 阅读理解    Hello!My name’s Jenny.I’m 14 years old.I have agood friend.Her name is Mary. Her Chinese name is Chen Mengjia.She is 13.Now she is in Beijing. She is also my classmate. We are in Class2, Grade7. She has a dog .It’s white and black. But she can’t find it now.It is lost. Please help her find it. If you find it, Please call her at 457-8621.Tanks very much!    1. ―Who is Mary Miller?  & ―She is Jenny’s _____.  A. sister&& B.friend&& C. cousin&&& D. mother  2. ―Whose cat is it?  & ―It’s _____.  A. Mary’s&& B. Jenny’s&& C. Jenny and Mary’s&&& D. Mary’s friend’s  3.―What color is her cat?   ―It’s _____.  A. white&& B. black&&& C. yellow&&& D. white and black.  4.―What’s Mary’s telephone number?   ― It is ______.  A. 13&&& B. 14&& C.Class 2,Grade 7&&& D. 457-8621&   十、 根据课文writing 部分,仿写寻物和招领启事。  (1)请你为Mary写一篇寻物启事,帮她寻找丢失的紫色相机,她的电话847-6523。  (2)请你替Tony写一篇招领启事,他捡到了一部手机,他的电话258-966 文章来源莲山课 件 w w w.5y K J.Co m
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?a box of crayons仿照例子填单词a____of w ter _百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
a box of crayons仿照例子填单词a____of w ter
a box of crayons仿照例子填单词a____of w ter
a bottle of water英语单词缩写代表什么?例子:24H in a D 是 _24 hours in a day_1.100 C in a D 2.365 D in a Y3.60 M in an H4.7 D of the W5.52 W in a Y6.100 C in a M(快!)_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语单词缩写代表什么?例子:24H in a D 是 _24 hours in a day_1.100 C in a D 2.365 D in a Y3.60 M in an H4.7 D of the W5.52 W in a Y6.100 C in a M(快!)
英语单词缩写代表什么?例子:24H in a D 是 _24 hours in a day_1.100 C in a D 2.365 D in a Y3.60 M in an H4.7 D of the W5.52 W in a Y6.100 C in a M(快!)
似乎都是关于时间、距离等的单位啊1.100 cents in a dollar2.365 days in a year3.60 minutes in an hour4.7 days of the week 5.52 weeks in a year6.100 centimeter in a meter.
100 Cents in a Dollar365 days in a year60 minutes in an hour7 days of the week52Weeks in a year100Centimeter in a Meter.

我要回帖

更多关于 easyui filebox例子 的文章

随机推荐