miss your hugsmiss you是什么意思?

Miss you so much, Miss your hug, like toothbrush squeeze the toothpaste, so tightly but sweet.这句话是什么意思啊?_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
Miss you so much, Miss your hug, like toothbrush squeeze the toothpaste, so tightly but sweet.这句话是什么意思啊?
Miss you so much, Miss your hug, like toothbrush squeeze the toothpaste, so tightly but sweet.这句话是什么意思啊?
非常想念你,想念你的拥抱,就像牙刷挤压着牙膏一样,紧紧的但是很甜蜜.求野玫瑰之恋插曲《蝴蝶夫人》歌词_百度知道
求野玫瑰之恋插曲《蝴蝶夫人》歌词
就是葛兰唱的那个
提问者采纳
r79ir7i7ri7iyrryr不开通
提问者评价
尽胡扯,不知道就别回答
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
蝴蝶夫人的相关知识
其他1条回答
找到了,你看看
词曲:NyLas
  One and two and three four five
  You say let me kiss you one more time
  Six seven eight nine ten
  I can’t count ‘cause I know it will be never end
  Fly your mind with madam butterfly
  She will take you to the paradise
  You may ask me the reason why
  You know the answer can be found in a beautiful night
  I miss your lips
  I miss your hugs
  I miss you holding my hands and dancing on the floor
  You got to me
  It’s just really too good to be true
  So thanks for your kiss
  Thanks for your love
  Thanks for the crazy little th...
亲!又错了,不是这个歌词,那首歌是首中文歌,不过还是要感谢你啊
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁This story is so similar to the events that occurred in Adam’s suicide.
It is a cautionary tale of abuse of “study drugs”.
The story of Richard Fee, an athletic, personable college class president and aspiring medical student, highlights widespread failings in the system through which five million Americans take medication for A.D.H.D., doctors and other experts said.
Read the full article:
Tags: no tags
When 7-year-old John Murray Jr. learns that the “s” word on an Army Suicide Prevention poster stands for “suicide,” he kneels down next to a table at Fox Army Health Center at Redstone Arsenal, AL and writes one big word at a time on each sticky note: ASK…… FOR….. HELP !!! as a reminder for Army people to ask for help (when contemplating suicide) and punctuates the note with five exclamation points.Read the Story Here:
This is a poignant yet sad video.
I Believe the Spirit Survives
But I miss you.
I miss your hands, your smile, your scent. I miss your jokes, your big burly hugs.
I miss holding you.
And I will miss you for the rest of my life.
Secured by
All rights reserved.Most Popular
Let your sweetheart/ loved one know that you hug him/ her even in your thoughts,...
Rated 4.0 | 83,384 views | Liked by 100% Users
Beautiful visuals and a romantic copy.
Rated 4.2 | 43,793 views | Liked by 100% Users
Tell your love how much he/ she means to you with this beautiful ecard.
Rated 3.9 | 153,582 views | Liked by 100% Users
A cute, warm and fun ecard to make someone close to your heart go all smiles.
Rated 4.1 | 62,068 views | Liked by 100% Users
Let your sweetheart know that you miss holding him/ her in your arms by sending...
Rated 4.0 | 86,574 views | Liked by 100% Users
Send this hugs & kisses ecard to anyone you love.
Rated 4.9 | 7,137 views | Liked by 100% Users
Make your love happy with this romantic ecard.
Solstice greetings
Rated 3.0 | 3,322 views | Liked by 100% Users
A cute and sweet ecard for your sweetheart/ spouse/ boyfriend/ girlfriend/ loved...
Rated 4.1 | 26,709 views | Liked by 100% Users
Love hugging u.
Rated 4.4 | 5,996 views | Liked by 100% Users
Most Popular
A hug is a handshake from the heart. You can't give a hug without getting back one. Such an important act of love finds its deserved place in our collection of ecards. Choose...
advertisement
advertisement
123Greetings Mobile Apps
Explore More Categories
Birthdays are never complete until you've sent happy birthday wishes to the birthday...
Birthday wishes definitely adds cheer on your friends' or loved ones' birthday. So go...
They are a fun couple. You really make a good foursome or if you are single, they...
When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the...
Aren't birthdays and fun synonymous? Send these humorous birthday cards to your...
Out of sight but never out of my mind! If there is someone who is ruling your mind...
With online birthday cards reach out faster to your friends on their birthdays. It's...
Good morning ecards can really give a great start to a day. You can send a hot cup of...
A friend in bed is no fun indeed, so wish your buddy who's unwell a speedy recovery...
Life encounters many, but it's the one special someone that leaves a mark on your mind...
Hey it's Chocolate Day! So indulge yourself or share...
So you've found your perfect match! We've got together a collection of romantic...
Pets are a part of the family. They are fun to be with, they make everyday fun. When...
A milestones birthday is a very special occasion. Some are really looked forward to...
Hey, it's Canada Day 2015! So tune in the music, get the...
Please wait...
Please wait...
Subscribe to Newsletter/Offers!
Get a weekly dose of stories on friendship, love, misadventures and special offers. It's free, read it once and you're hooked!&
or Editor Bob's
advertisement
advertisement
advertisement
advertisement
Stay Connected

我要回帖

更多关于 miss you是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐