歌词中含有not alone音译歌词

Michael Jackson You Are Not Alone歌词
点击播放:
You Are Not Alone歌词
you are not alone - michael jackson终于第2次把歌给弄好了 哈哈真不容易呀!好累啊!但是非常高兴的!有意思的同志加我QQ another day has gonei''m still all alonehow could this beyou''re not here with methan they were say goodbyesomeone tell me whydid you have to goand leave my world so coldeveryday i sit and ask myselfhow did love slip awaysomething whispers in my ear and saysthat you are not alonei am here with youthough you''re far awayi am here to stayyou are not alonei am here with youthough we''re far apartyou''re always in my heartyou are not aloneall alonewhy, ohjust the other nighti thought i heard you cryasking me to comeand hold you in my armsi can hear your prayersyour burdens i will bearbut first i need your handso forever can begineveryday i sit and ask myselfhow did love slip awaythen something whispers in my ear and saysthat you are not alonefor i am here with youthough you''re far awayfor you are not alonei am here with youthough we''re far apartyou''re alway in my heartand you are not aloneoh...whisper three words and i''ll come runnin''fly...and girl you know that i''ll be therei''ll be thereyou are not alonei am here with youthough you''re far awayi am here to stayfor you are not alonei am here with youthough we''re far apartall we they my heartyou are not alone(you are not alone)for i am here with you(i am here with you)though you''re far away(though you''re far away)i am here to stayyou are not alone
you''re always
in my hearti am here with youheart.....though we''re far apartheart..... always say my heartfor you are not alone
oh.....you are not alone...........谢谢大家的鼓励哈哈...........you just reach for me girlin the morning in the eveningnot alone, not aloneand you with me, not aloneoh, together, together...
You Are Not AloneLRC歌词
[00:04.69]you are not alone - michael jackson[00:09.25]终于第2次把歌给弄好了 哈哈真不容易呀![00:10.35]好累啊!但是非常高兴的!有意思的同志加我[00:12.98]QQ [00:15.43]another day has gone[00:20.38]i''m still all alone[00:25.15]how could this be[00:29.26]you''re not here with me[00:33.58]than they were say goodbye[00:36.95]someone tell me why[00:40.18]did you have to go[00:44.93]and leave my world so cold[00:49.88]everyday i sit and ask myself[00:53.12]how did love slip away[00:59.88]something whispers in my ear and says[01:05.69]that you are not alone[01:09.27]i am here with you[01:14.05]though you''re far away[01:17.64]i am here to stay[01:21.78]you are not alone[01:25.38]i am here with you[01:29.50]though we''re far apart[01:33.27]you''re always in my heart[01:37.85]you are not alone[01:41.56]all alone[01:50.28]why, oh[01:55.71]just the other night[02:01.65]i thought i heard you cry[02:05.59]asking me to come[02:09.11]and hold you in my arms[02:14.02]i can hear your prayers[02:17.35]your burdens i will bear[02:20.38]but first i need your hand[02:25.29]so forever can begin[02:28.89]everyday i sit and ask myself[02:35.50]how did love slip away[02:39.02]then something whispers in my ear and says[02:45.11]that you are not alone[02:49.15]for i am here with you[02:53.02]though you''re far away[02:57.18]for you are not alone[03:05.02]i am here with you[03:09.29]though we''re far apart[03:13.26]you''re alway in my heart[03:17.36]and you are not alone[03:21.13]oh...[03:23.78]whisper three words and i''ll come runnin''[03:30.21]fly...[03:32.25]and girl you know that i''ll be there[03:38.60]i''ll be there[03:43.80]you are not alone[03:49.79]i am here with you[03:52.98]though you''re far away[03:57.28]i am here to stay[04:01.27]for you are not alone[04:05.28]i am here with you[04:09.90]though we''re far apart[04:14.31]all we they my heart[04:16.59]you are not alone(you are not alone)[04:21.84]for i am here with you(i am here with you)[04:26.21]though you''re far away(though you''re far away)[04:29.74]i am here to stay[04:33.25]you are not alone
you''re always
in my heart[04:37.37]i am here with you[04:41.90]heart.....though we''re far apart[04:44.20]heart..... always say my heart[04:48.45]for you are not alone
oh.....[04:56.28]you are not alone[05:02.21]...........谢谢大家的鼓励哈哈...........[05:13.90]you just reach for me girl[05:14.04]in the morning in the evening[05:20.35]not alone, not alone[05:23.87]and you with me, not alone[05:27.06]oh, together, together...田中ロウマ Not Alone歌词  [摘要]本文对迈克尔?杰克逊的歌曲《You Are Not Alone》的人际意义从韩礼德功能语法的角色转换、语气系统" />
免费阅读期刊
论文发表、论文指导
周一至周五
9:00&22:00
英文歌曲《You Are Not Alone》歌词的人际功能分析
&&&&&&本期共收录文章20篇
  [摘要]本文对迈克尔?杰克逊的歌曲《You Are Not Alone》的人际意义从韩礼德功能语法的角色转换、语气系统、情态系统进行了分析。通过分析,揭示了这首英文歌曲的语言选择与所表达意义之间的关系,从另一个全新视角来赏析这首家喻户晓的歌曲。 中国论文网 /7/view-6310716.htm  [关键词]人际功能 语气系统 情态系统   [中图分类号]G623.31 [文献标识码]A [文章编号](9-02   一、功能语法理论   与传统语法不同,系统功能语言学认为语言同时具有三种元功能:表述经验意义的经验功能(experimental function)、构造语义连贯的“语篇功能”(textual function),以及建立和维护语言使用者交流关系的人际功能(interpersonal function)。语言具有表达讲话者的身份、地位、态度、动机和他对事物的推测、判断及评价等功能。这一功能称为人际功能。语言的人际功能是讲话者作为干预者的意义潜势,是语言的参与功能。通过这一功能,讲话者使自己参与到某一情景语境中,来表达他的态度和推断,并试图影响别人的态度和行为。   二、人际分析   系统功能语法认为交际的主要目的之一是他人交互合作。小句中的交互合作表现为人际功能,语言“使我们得以参与和他人的交际,在其中扮演角色,表达并理解情感、态度以及判断,等等”。一个小句是包括说者和听者的交互事件,这样的交际有向他人述说的目的。这首歌曲体现的正是爱人之间的言语的互动和交际。   (一)角色和信息交换   交际角色和交流物这两个变项组成了四种主要的言语功能,如下表格:   一个小句的语义功能如下所示:在信息交互过程中,一个命题可以被接受、承认、反对或质疑;而在物品和服务交互过程中,一个提议只可以被执行或者不执行。   这首歌曲中,90%以上均为陈述句,可见作者是想传达给爱人一种信息,用这种肯定的简单陈述的方式,不用任何华丽的修饰来告诉爱人,也告诉听者即使这个世界再喧嚣浮华、再物欲横流,只要相信,天荒地老、海枯石烂的爱情仍旧存在,只要相信真爱的存在,便永远不会一个人孤单无助。在冥冥之中的某个地方,有一份爱,一直守候,不曾离开。歌曲开头就是一个陈述句,功能是用来交代背景信息,即虽然时光已逝,但“我”仍旧孤单一人。这恰好也与文章主题呼应,若没有“孤单一人”的铺垫,又何来“你不孤单”的升华。这种背景信息的交代让多少孤单的人产生共鸣。接下的小句,作者还是用陈述句来述说自己的状况,每天都会坐下来问自己爱情怎会远离。在这里作者不单单是想把自己每天做的事情陈述下来,而是更期待爱人能给自己一个答案,期待能与爱人面对面的交流。所以此处作者用了一个how引导的宾语从句,尽显其中的期待与得不到回答的无奈。而后,“You are not alone”这一小句在文中重复十次以上,通过这种反复强调的手法来告诉爱人和听者,并使他们相信“你并不孤单”。此外文中不但使用了陈述语气,还使用了疑问语气。疑问语气交流物是信息,小句的功能就是要索取信息。歌词中分别用疑问词how、why来引导,可见作者对于爱人的远离以及为何会孤单一人是多么的不解,既不知道事情是怎样至此境地,又不知道为何偏偏降于己身。他多么期待能得到满意的答案。这里既是作者在苦苦追问自己的爱人,更是与听者产生强烈互动,想让听者给予问题的答案,把听者拉近作者的疑问环境中,使读者有身临其境的感觉,从而实现人际功能的互动。此外,歌曲中还用了祈使句。祈使句交换的是物品和服务,潜在的回答即执行或不执行。这里作者用祈使语气旨在期望爱人说出我爱你这三个字,便可与之长相厮守。可见在作者陈述了一番山盟海誓的诺言之后,渴望的这句“我爱你”是多么重要,因为它是一切诺言的基础。   (二)语气成分   在功能语法中,语气由主语和限定成分构成。这两个要素紧密联系构成一个成分,而剩下的部分叫做“剩余成分”。主语由名词性词组充当,限定成分属动词词组的一部分。限定成分是指表达时态(如is,has)或情态(must,can)的助动词。   在这首歌中我们可以看到陈述句中代词主语只有两个,I和you。之所以要突显这两个主语,是因为在日常的交际活动中,最普遍的交际双方都为我和你,而这首歌I/you的互相转换,可以是作者和爱人之间的互动,亦可以是演唱者与听者的互动。用主语这样巧妙的细节,既可以表达出作者的内心世界,更能让演唱者和听者彼此缩短距离,无异于面对面的交流。   由于歌词大多是由主语加限定成分构成的陈述句,我们可以从中看到全篇的时态大多采用的是一般现在时。我们知道现在时主要表现现在发生的事情,作者正是用这种醒目的现在时来体现这首歌词的叙事性和对话含义。一系列的一般现在时叙述歌者正在进行的行为,也给我们创造了一幅歌者与爱人面对面对话的场景。一般现在时达到了面对面亲自交流的效果,使听者身临其境,体现出该歌词较强的人际互动性。此外,歌词中还零星地用了一些其他时态,如现在完成时和一般过去时态。在这里作者是为了交代背景信息,对既定事实进行陈述。此外歌中的一般将来时是为主句添加结果的。   (三)情态系统   情态意义大都是由情态动词、情态副词以及谓语的延伸部分来表达的。有时,也可由小句来表达。当情态由小句来表达时,韩礼德称之为情态隐喻。   歌词中连用了三个情态动词:can、will、need。can在这里表示一种可能性,意思是当我把你拥入怀中后,便听到了你的祈愿。这是确确实实会发生的,所以作者用了can而没有用语气较弱的may等词。will在这里表达一种主观的愿望,即我愿为你负担一切的决心。作者更强调的是“想”,而不是一种能力,或者一种责任,所以这里没用can,或者should。need在这里表达一种所求,与子偕老之前请让我与子携手,这是一个必不可少的条件,所以表达了作者的心中诉求。   歌词中还用了一个表示频率的语气附加语never,它起到了加强语气的效果。与一般的否定词not相比,never表达的语气更强烈。作者爱人的离去已是客观事实了,不能改变。这一副词的选择更加准确、生动地表达了作者爱人离开的悲伤愤懑之情。此外,歌词中还用了一个表示频率的情态副词always。always在情态的三个级值,高、中、低中属于高级值词。不是常常(usually)不是偶尔(sometimes)。可见作者想要表达与爱人尽管天涯海角,你却永驻我心的矢志不渝的恋爱观。   三、结语   通过对迈克尔?杰克逊的这首《You are not alone》的语气系统及情态系统的分析,从而看出这首歌具有很强的人际互动意义,我想这也是这首歌一经发布大获成功的原因之一。歌者以其干净空灵的嗓音,作者以其简单不做作的辞藻,把爱的真谛传达给听者,让我们在这纷扰的世界中沉淀出一份温暖,享受着一缕幸福。本文作者出于对迈克尔?杰克逊的个人喜爱,以及对系统功能语法的兴趣做了此番分析,必有漏洞和瑕疵之处,需要大家的批评与指正。   【参考文献】   [1]Thompson,G.Introducing Functional Grammar[M].Beijing Foreign Language Teaching and Research Press,2005.   [2]Halligay.M?A.?K.An Introduction to Functional Grammar[M].Beijing: FLTRP,.   [3]胡壮麟,朱永生,张德禄,李战子.系统功能语言学概论[M].北京:北京大学出版社,2005.   [4]刘必千.《嘿,茱迪》歌词的人际功能分析[J].盐城:中北大学学报(社会科学版),2007.   [5]文春梅.对一首英文诗歌的人际功能分析[J].贵阳:咸宁学院学报,2010.   责任编辑:武聪
转载请注明来源。原文地址:
【xzbu】郑重声明:本网站资源、信息来源于网络,完全免费共享,仅供学习和研究使用,版权和著作权归原作者所有,如有不愿意被转载的情况,请通知我们删除已转载的信息。
xzbu发布此信息目的在于传播更多信息,与本网站立场无关。xzbu不保证该信息(包括但不限于文字、数据及图表)准确性、真实性、完整性等。you are not alone中文版歌词_百度知道
you are not alone中文版歌词
迈克尔杰克逊
提问者采纳
re always in my heart 你在我心间 But you are not alone 你不会孤单 That you are not alone 你不会孤单 For I am here with you 我永伴你身旁 Though you&#39You Are Not Alone 永远相伴 Another day has gone 又一日过往 I're always in my heart 你在我心间 But you are not alone 你不会孤单 Whisper three words 说出那三个字(我爱你) and I're far apart 不管天涯海角 You're far apart 不管天涯海角 You're not here with me 你不在我的身边 You never said goodbye 你从不说再见 Someone tell me why 谁能告诉我因缘 Did you have to go 你真得走吗;re far away 不管你多远 I am here to stay 我守候在天边 But you are not alone 你不会孤单 For I am here with you 我永伴你身旁 Though we'm still all alone 我依然孤单 How could this be 怎会如此;re far away 不管你多远 I am here to stay 我守候在天边 But you are not alone 你不会孤单 For I am here with you 我永伴你身旁 Though we'll come runnin'lone 孤单啊孤单 Why? You' 我将飞奔而来 And girl you know that I&#39: That you are not alone 你并不会孤单 For I am here with you 我永伴你身旁 Though you&#39,我会常在你身边 I&#39, 're always in my heart 你在我心间 But you are not alone 你不会孤单 're far away 不管你多远 I am here to stay 我守候在天边 But you are not alone 你不会孤单 For I am here with you 我永伴你身旁 Though we'Lone, 'lone 为什么 孤单 Just the other night 几天前的晚上 I thought I heard you cry 我想我听到了你哭泣 Asking me to come 呼唤我的到来 And hold you in my arms 紧拥你在怀间 I can hear your prayers 我听到了你的祈愿 Your burdens I will bear 我愿肩承你的负担 But first I need your hand 但先得执子之手 Then forever can begin 方能偕老白头 Everyday I sit and ask myself 每天坐下来问自己 How did love slip away 爱情怎会远离 Something whispers in my ear and says 冥冥之中有人贴耳低语;re far away 不管你多远 I am here to stay 我守候在天边 But you are not alone 你不会孤单 For I am here with you 我永伴你身旁 Though we&#39: That you are not alone 你并不会孤单 For I am here with you 我永伴你身旁 Though you'll be there 情人啊;ll be there 常在你身边 That you are not alone 你不会孤单 For I am here with you 我永伴你身旁 Though you're far apart 不管天涯海角 You're far apart 不管天涯海角 You&#39? And leave my world so cold 我的世界一片凄凉 Everyday I sit and ask myself 每天坐下来问自己 How did love slip away 爱情怎会远离 Something whispers in my ear and says 冥冥之中有人贴耳低语
提问者评价
又一日过往
我依然孤单
怎会如此?
你不在我的身边
你从不说再见
谁能告诉我因缘
你真得走吗?
我的世界一片凄凉
每天坐下来问自己
爱情怎会远离
冥冥之中有人贴耳低语:
你并不会孤单
我永伴你身旁
不管你多远
我守候在天边
你不会孤单
我永伴你身旁
不管天涯海角
你在我心间
你不会孤单
孤单啊孤单
为什么 孤单
几天前的晚上 ...
其他类似问题
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁youarenotalone带翻译的歌词在那里下载?我是指LRC模式中的中英都有!
youarenotalone带翻译的歌词在那里下载?我是指LRC模式中的中英都有!
09-07-18 & 发布
Another day has gone  I'm still all alone  How could this be  You're not here with me  You never said goodbye  Someone tell me why  Did you have to go  And leave my world so cold  Everyday I sit and ask myself  How did love slip away  Something whispers in my ear and says  That you are not alone For I am here with you  Though you're far away  I am here to stay  You are not alone  I am here with you  Though we're far apart  You're always in my heart  You are not alone  All alone  Why, oh  Just the other night  I thought I heard you cry  Asking me to.e And hold you in my arms  I can hear your prayers  Your burdens I will bear  But first I need your hand  So forever can begin  Everyday I sit and ask myself  How did love slip away  Then something whispers in my ear and says  That you are not alone  For I am here with you  Though you're far away  I am here to stay  For you are not alone  I am here with you  Though we're far apart  You're always in my heart  And you are not alone  Oh... Whisper three words and I'll come runnin'  Fly... And girl you know that I'll be there  I'll be there  You are not alone  I am here with you  Though you're far away  I am here to stay  You are not alone  I am here with you  Though we're far apart  You're always in my heart  You are not alone(You are not alone) For I am here with you(I am here with you)  Though you're faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar away(Though you're far away) I am here to stay(And you with me)  For you are not alone(You're always) In my heart.....For I am here with you  Heart.....Though we're far apart  Heart.....You're always in my heart  For you are not alone  Not alone You are not aloaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaane, you are not alone... You just reach for me girl In the morning in the evening Not alone, not alone And you with me, not alone Oh, together, together... 又一日过往 我依然孤单 怎会如此? 你不在我的身边 你从不说再见 谁能告诉我因缘 你真得走吗? 我的世界一片凄凉 每天坐下来问自己 爱情怎会远离 冥冥之中有人贴耳低语: 你并不会孤单 我永伴你身旁 不管你多远 我守候在天边 你不会孤单 我永伴你身旁 不管天涯海角 你在我心间 你不会孤单 孤单啊孤单 为什么 孤单 几天前的晚上 我想我听到了你哭泣 呼唤我的到来 紧拥你在怀间 我听到了你的祈愿 我愿肩承你的负担 但先得执子之手 方能偕老白头 每天坐下来问自己 爱情怎会远离 冥冥之中有人贴耳低语: 你并不会孤单 我永伴你身旁 不管你多远 我守候在天边 你不会孤单 我永伴你身旁 不管天涯海角 你在我心间 你不会孤单 说出那三个字(我爱你) 我将飞奔而来 情人啊,我会常在你身边 常在你身边 你不会孤单 我永伴你身旁 不管你多远 我守候在天边 你不会孤单 我永伴你身旁 不管天涯海角 你在我心间 你不会孤单 你不会孤单 我永伴你身旁 不管你多远 我守候在天边 你不会孤单 我永伴你身旁 不管天涯海角 你在我心间 你不会孤单
请登录后再发表评论!

我要回帖

更多关于 you re not alone歌词 的文章

随机推荐