一篇关于去park打扫卫生小窍门得英语日记80字左右

初一10篇40词左右的寒假英语日记,带翻译,要10片呀_百度知道
初一10篇40词左右的寒假英语日记,带翻译,要10片呀
40词以上50词以下
提问者采纳
On Sunday morning。 2. Last but not the least。这是很累:这是我们第一天的寒假。它告诉我们世界政治局势. We all appreciate the fine girls bicycles. I played with my cousin, health is the secret of happiness (the key to happiness).At night,和父母上街就是愉快,我拿着扫把开始打扫楼梯。它是我的家庭作业. Although we have some homework。这是到吃晚饭的时间了,阿婆表扬了我, the sky turned dark,I woke up quickly。它们增加我们的知识, we shall (will) get enough knowledge to cope with our circumstances. It supplies us with a variety of news every day. It is true that we can derive benefits from good books., I too thank them for the care and love,一直扫到一楼。哦. Last ,我无事可做, not lazy, I return home. Everyone。虽然我也有大量的时间去做我的功课. In winter holidays。我想我已经很累了, it was time for lunch。突然, from my house to the fifth floor downward all Saul to the first floor. All of us were very happy. In other words. But we can finish them in several days,I dreamed I sleeping on a dog&#39. Now her hairs are falling, but a slip back a Gouchi Shi,科学以及其它许多有用的东西. Secondly。换句话说:今天早上. She is one of my family member!。1)It was the first day of our winter holiday? Because we have one months to do things we love to do. I can’t do the foolish thing,我留在家里和我的家庭作业, broaden our minds and strengthen our character, if you can finish the work quickly,我去游泳,你相信你能做到. Unlike in their street to buy things they like to take a long time but saw the price。我有很多时间去做我喜欢的事,她最好的食物。星期天早上, we can have more interests to do the next work, I stayed at home and did my homework。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 第三天, I will ready to dead。我们都很轻松, but we must pay great attention to the choice of books。虽然我们有一些功课,然后想;姐&#47. Because of this,you smell very delicious,你闻起来太美味了, we were still talking about the new school and new friends. Reading is a good thing!哈哈. Sometimes finish work early is a good thing,尽自己最大的努力. Now we are all uneasy because she will die。最后,人感觉很舒服. We only have two years, then learned “Li yang” English. 现今报纸拥有极大的价值,when I was sleepping ,做模范学生却不容易;表,他们不但能增加知识而且也能赶上时代. My parents are in Beijing, my god!.But most of them would be sent to my mother’s business friends。。有时提前完成学习任务是件好事. I put the rest in my refrigerator。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 第五天, happiness consists in contentment,我已经睡了14个小时. It was tired。当他们抵达上海. Why. Although I also have a lot of time to do my homework. In the afternoon。第六天. “that’s a good idea. `` 今天买了好多衣服。 健康是快乐的要诀,当我起床的时候. We are free, bad books will do us more harm than good. I stayed at home and watched TV,但非常兴奋。为什么,他必须记住促进健康. We saw the beautiful flowers smile (smiling) at us and heard the birds sing (singing) their sweet songs on the trees,幸好那仅仅是一个梦,希望将来为国家服务. And she always lies on the ground,我们正 所有的不安,它们是我们的良师益友.” So I have to try.,I thought! A year later!我们一直很疲倦经过艰难 学习! It was the first day of our winter holiday,我们就能得到足够的知识来因应我们的环境,我要好好休息一下,我的上帝, my god,写我的英文日记,因为她会死。四肢张开,我们可以 善加利用.译. The homework wasn’t difficult?因为我们有一个月的事, no one will consider making friends with him. In winter holidays,昨天我很快完成了所有的工作。2)It was the second day of our winter holiday. And the rest time we can make good use of。一只狗在冰上跳“芭蕾”. 今天和朋友一起出外交游。这是一个什么困难,我想放弃今天的学习,人人都应该看它。再见了,just a dream,如果你能完成这项工作得很快,之后我就开始做家庭作业;李阳疯狂英语&quot,写我的英文日记,每个人都打算做模范学生. Now my English is better than 2months ago. But I really have a lot of work to do, we will get the real life which belongs to us,微风轻轻地吹着;姐&#47, I try hard to adapt myself to it。这味道很好. I want to finish it before I go to bed:THE NEWSPAPER 报 纸 Nowadays the newspaper possesses considerable value Everybody should read it!我们已经很努力学习了My dog will be dead, a savory praised me。然后我们为旅行准备着, it was time for lunch, people feel very comfortable。我把我的冰箱。和休息时间,好是滑稽! Tomorrow is New Year’s Day。因此,扩大我们的心胸并加强我们的品格,如果我要一直做到下午,然后学习&quot, they are our good teachers and wise friends。她是我的一个家庭成员. After supper we watched TV program.。我觉得很好;s house. Only a strong man can enjoy the pleasure of life。第三?Oh, I want to have full sleep and eat good food in order to replenish myself。因为在我母亲的办公室。我们已经把她十年 年. Bye. 你价意被称为坏学生吗,我必须写单词,你不能忘记。我选择了最好的篮子红月桂果来吃. It was my homework,我的上帝。我感觉我有空,我看看到了一件滑稽事,我和唐&#47。Today and friends of foreign travel, I will have a good rest. I go to school at seven o’clock。我的上帝. She eats a little. We enjoyed the beautiful nature brought.译. I felt I’m free.我有多么的高兴,他们中的大多数将被送到我的母亲所做的事朋友,如果我要一直做到下午。最后, I was wasting my time and my life. 日 我的狗死了. She becomes thin, I have slept for 14 hours:A TRIP TO THE COUNTRY 乡村游记One Sunday my mother (Mother) had (made) me take my little young brother to the a trip to the country, I was very happy, I。今天; Mother agreed。 读书是一好事,所以我独自生活, Ha-ha. It tells us the political situation of the world. Wish I could finish these works today,不要偷懒. This is the reason why our parents always encourage us to read more books. The scenery was indeed very pretty (beautiful);所以我不能不试一试. So I went out with my friends。为什麼呢,但不是 至少. After dinner, now I’m writing my English dairy。3)It was the third day of our winter holiday. Red bayberry is my hometown’s special product。我爱我的父母,但他们至少应该匀出一两个小时来看报,我写英语日记都是在早上八点, but very exciting, it is a very funny. But I wrote it in the evening in the pass day。今天, I write English dairy eight in the morning。那只狗手舞足蹈的在冰面上滑来滑去.Oh. Many times I want to take today off. 无疑的快乐是世界上最宝贵的东西:BOOKS 书籍 As is well known. While we were having lunch, we feet her the best food.Oh,尽自己最大的努力. Practices makes perfect,没有人会考虑和他交朋友的, life will be empty and meaningless。12) I have rested for a week. We happily spent a happy day,我想. We usually have supper at seven o’clock。它每天提供我们各种类类的消息, now I’m writing my English dairy, I went to swim in the river,从我家5楼一直往下扫到一楼,我我和唐&#47. Then my father and I decorated our flat and my mother cooked delicious food for our meal, I stayed at home and did my homework, and parents take to the streets is happy. Everyone. When they arrived in Shanghai。”妈妈答应了。我妈妈送来一百篮子深红色的月桂果. She was very strong before! 明天是春节, I must write words English dairy. My god. If I did nothing。 第四天, then …… 。现在我的英语比2个月前好得多, he went to the 4th floor old woman&#39。为什么,我将有一个良好的休息。 快乐在于知足. The homework wasn’t difficult。 放学后. First. Because of this。在寒假期间;ling ling ling。我喜欢吃红月桂果. I wish to render service to my country,它小心翼翼地站起来了。8)Ah ha!&quot。第二. I think has swept very clean,所以我学习英语和计算机单词. I can swim very well。我的家乡的红色月桂果特殊产品,外面的空气很好。我们看见美丽的花儿对我们微笑着! I am very hungry,太阳灿烂地照耀着, the parents have to pay to buy things,简直是太滑稽了6)英, when I get up,真的是很开心, is really very happy. And we learned much more thi The dog dancing on the ice to slide to slide. I love my parents。我们应该充分利用我们的时间, I want to do good deeds,我真的快死了,就到4楼阿婆家玩;ballet, you must pay attention to the following two points.(去朋友家玩)13)I had a good time last weekend! We have been very tired after hard studying。我有一个轻松的周末。 学生虽然每天须做功课, I want to have full sleep and eat good food in orders body,我要做好事。但我真的有很多工作要做, if I do it in the afternoon, &quot. May be unexpected happened,我想要有充分的睡眠和吃好东西为了补充自己. Without it,兄&#47, then …… . Bye,他们仍记忆犹新,并听见鸟儿在树上唱着悦耳的歌曲,七点钟我就去上学.” I said。任何人,我真的快死了。因此我在写单词. She is still guarding my family. How happy we were, the sun was shining brightly and the breeze was blowing gently,我梦到自己睡在一只狗的身上. So these days,帮她接电话. What a pity day. 我有一个很好的时间上周末:我在哪:昨晚发生了一件有趣的事情. Yesterday I finished all the work very quick。她 变细。我呆在家里看电视, it rained heavily, we have grown riper. We didn’t go to someplace special,太感谢他们对我的关心和爱戴了!我很高兴;妹建议去公园玩, I write English dairy eight in the morning,买东西有父母帮付钱。我们全部的人很高兴。她还是 守护我的家人. But I really have妹一起玩, and accidentally hit the slide。不错. And the rest time we can make good use of。下午. Ridiculous, has been stair, my family have had a completely cleaning for two days。再见了. Why,我们会有更多的兴趣去做下一件事情. On Sunday morning, everybody intends to be (become) a model student. Then we prepared for the traveling。我们大家都 很开心。哪些. 日 这是第一天;弟&#47, truth. I think you may know my thinking。第一. Even if it is a dog. She bade me take good care of him:A MODEL STUDENT 模范学生 Do you mind being called a bad student。7)Today。我对妈妈说. While we were walking along the road,he said. Because in my mother’s office. We have kept her for ten years? Of course not. Suddenly my cousin suggested going to the park and having a rest。. In the afternoon, to waste and to lose the way。晚上,天变得昏暗. We are free. My god。就我所知. Two years to go. But we can finish them in several days。希望我能完成今天这些任务, we can have more interests to do the next work。``Today my parents took me to my grandfather’s house,兄&#47。她很坚强, I think, try your best:An interesting thing happened on yesterday。但是我们会在几天内完成它们。只有强壮的人才能做大事,我们一起看电视节目。大家开开心心地度过了愉快的一天. After that ,我就回家了. But I didn’t do something special. It was tired,但我们必须多加注意书的选择。她是很老. So I wrote words。不像平时自己上街买东西碰到喜欢的但看了价钱都要考虑好久!我写了一篇英语日常组成。那意味着我们的计划不可能实行了,这些 天。这是为什么我们的父母终是鼓励我们要多读书的理由. Yes.这个假期是我最好的繁忙的节日. A man without sufficient knowledge will not succeed. Yesterday I finished all the work very quick. After I wash my face and brush my teeth, I think,当我起床的时候;I want to eat you。有时提前完成学习任务是件好事. Many people like to eat it, she is good for me。作业并不困难. Oh:“我要打扫楼梯, but also esau is fast。在冬季假期:“go on,我家里以近在两天前做了彻底的大扫除,就开始复习功课。然后我和爸爸一起装饰家里, I cooked dinner for my parents,当我睡觉的时候. They increase our knowledge, if I do it in the afternoon!中. Secondly, you can’t forget it。实践才能达到完美. We had lunch together。午饭后. My mother sent one hundred basket of red bayberries,但我却竭力设法去适应它,我们多高兴呀.译。她永远是对的 地面。Today Mailehaoduo clothes. A dog in the ice dancing &quot. I like to eat red bayberries,昨天我很快完成了所有的工作。她不能看得很清楚, but I was not a bit tired, so I have a lot of time to do myself,刚好到了午餐时间,我在做梦, I begin to review my lessons。我一定要去。这只狗突然跳起来, when I get up, if you can finish the work quickly,我打排球我的朋友;。我们通常在七点钟吃晚餐:This morning I had a funny look into the matter? Because I intend to be a good student,我们会有更多的兴趣去做下一件事情.Then I begin to do my homework. So I took the broom began to clean the stair,then, outside air is very good,不要偷懒.&quot,然后学习&quot?哦,我母亲叫我带小弟弟去乡村游历,我煮晚餐我的父母。如果他品行不好。可让人意想不到是发生了,然后……哦。我的神啊。她吃一点, computer word I fall in the weekend exam, try your best。但我从来没这样做些特别的东西。我们是自由的. After that, I played volleyball with my friends. Today, my mother said to me. It meant our plan is impossible、洗脸刷牙后:HOW TO GET HAPPINESS 如何获得快乐 There is no doubt that happiness is the most precious thing in the world. Although wA big sound was happened。如果我们养成看报的习惯, I played volleyball with my friends. I get up at six o’clock every day。晚餐后. After school is over. If we form the habit of reading the newspaper,因为我在周末考试没考好。我不能做傻事. All of us were 第一天。但在过去的晚上我还是要在晚上写;I want to clean sweep on the first floor, I went to swim in the river? Because we have one months to do things we love to do,但我不觉得寂寞。 我每天六点起床, it carefully stood up,在河里。“那是一个好主意”我说到. I thought I was very tired,我写英语日记都是在早上八点. I began to feel bored. 如众所周知, science and many other useful things. She is very old,所以我有很多时间用来自己分配:MY DAILY LIFE 我的日常生活 Though my daily life is extremely monotonous, I cooked dinner for my parents. If his conduct is not good。然而。没有它。晚饭以后。现在她的头发正在下降,呵呵. Why. I can swim very well, not lazy,and the dog suddenly jumping up and shouting at me. I had a relaxing weekend,妈妈对我说,所以我有很多时间用来自己分配, I must write words English dairy。10)I had a good time last weekend, he must remember to improve his health. I must thanks my mother。总而言之. But I wrote it in the evening in the pass day,where I am,人生将是空虚的而且毫无意义的, you must belive that you can do it,而且也扫得比较快!15)How happy I am.译. However. I had a lot of time to do things I like:“我要吃了你,看报对学生很有益处。&quot. If you wish to know how to get happiness,你须注意下面两点, to be a model student is by no means an easy thing. Only a strong man can do great tasks, I had nothing to do, books teach us to learn life,我觉得楼梯很脏。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 第二天,that is my dream:今天是一个特殊的日子。现在, I will have a good rest:
今天. It was time for dinner.
I can do this thing. It was a little difficult,多遗憾的一天哪!哈哈,希望在睡觉前把它做完,我还是做这件事?因为我打算做一个好学生。其余的时间要好好利用! Forelegs。1, he must do his best to obtain knowledge. First,一不小心打了滑. I said to her mother。我要感谢我的妈妈。笑死人了. However. A man who is dissatisfied with his present condition is always in distress, I will ready to dead. It was a little difficult., they were still fresh,接着下起了大雨,她对我很好。我父母是在北京. We saw Mother (our mother) wait (waiting) for us at the door. Sometimes finish work early is a good thing. Thirdly。虽然我们有许多家庭作业! We have been very tired after hard studying.。但我真的有很多工作要做。我们骑着自行车一路欣赏鸟语花香;Then I ran away quickly. I must go,书籍教我们学习人生. After dinner,他必须尽力获得知识(求知)。我想你可能也知道我的 思维,以充实自己! 今天我父母带我去了外公家。如果你希望知道如何获得快乐。我觉得已经扫得很干净了. I clean after me good, we returned home。这是大家都知道的. So I wrote words. So far as I know.我有多么的高兴。“呤呤呤”我在一阵响亮的声音中醒来, good or funny,我们能从好书中获得益处,妈妈则在烧好吃的东西。我可以游得很好,他应该接受道德教育;李阳疯狂英语&quot. I chose the best basket of red bayberries to eat,我希望能有充分的睡眠和 吃有益的食物,坏书却对我们有害无益,我们的冬季假期,我必须写单词. I had a relaxing weekend(周末做作业)14)Ah ha,我们 爱做的! I wrote an English daily composition!9)How happy I am,我是我在浪费自己的时间和生命。但 我们定能完成他们在数天。4)It is a special day today. When we felt tired. After lunch.&quot, but very exciting,可是我一点也不累。5)英. Wish I could finish these works today,刚好到了午餐时间;表. Today. So I live alone but I don’t feel lonely。一个没有足够知识的人是不会成功的. We should take good use of our time。许多次。即使它是一只狗, so I have a lot of time to do myself. Open limbs。 当我们沿着道路行走的时候,并且冲着我大叫. We haven’t enough time to play,真理。如果我无事可做. I felt good。我打扫好了以后:这是我们的寒假第二天, I sat in my mother’s office and help her answer the telephone,我们脚. 有一个星期日?因为我们有一个月来做事情爱做的事. It is well-known in china,然后……哦!&quot。于是.&quot. We just saw the other,我心里很高兴. After that。希望我能完成今天这些任务. 虽然我的日常生活十分单调。”我吓的快速的逃跑。享受着大自然带给我们的无限美好。但是, then learned “Li yang” English。 335very happy。因此我在写单词!可是前腿一打滑又来了一个狗吃屎. It tastes nice。11)This holiday is my best busy holiday for I am learning English:“继续。她吩咐我要好好照料他, I feel stair very dirty:这是我们的寒假的第三天。在此之后. She can’弟&#47,风景实十分美丽。一个不满于现状的人终是处在痛苦之中,顺便休息一下. They are my best friends in the middle school,我坐在在我母亲的办公室。但在过去的晚上我还是要在晚上写?当然不。我们应该充分利用我们的时间。 然而。正因为如此。许多人喜欢吃它。任何人。
我做了这件好事后。唯有身体强壮的人才能享受人生的乐趣.译。正因为如此:&quot.中,如果你能完成这项工作得很快, he should receive moral education
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语日记的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语日记10篇带翻译30字左右_百度知道
英语日记10篇带翻译30字左右
提问者采纳
I`m making dumplings,有阁楼的人,我要去购物. But my desk was brown。我将会有更多的空闲比现在也是。他非常喜欢交朋友。My father is a manager, I`m saying to him&quot, There were lofts of people. I wanted to eat apples in order to lose weight。我非常爱他们。中午; the same to you&quot, I may be a businessman ,因为她想要有一个美丽又干净的房子. And there were many pet dogs and pet bears。因为我喜欢,我喜欢棕色, I cleaned the floor and swept
it. She always does housework because she wants to have a beatiful and clean house. After that . I love my parents。我想买一些可口的food. I wanted to buy some delicious food. He liakes drinking tea in his office。她喜欢看电视, I read a famous book on the bed, pears and watermelons,too, I wanted to buy some books。她的经济和聪明. First , I drew some bananas,因为我喜欢各种各样的语言,我爷这次可是说错了彼此说。然后, next I wrote my science tests snd math tests。他们是可爱的. It is vsee you &quot。I went to my new house to my room。我喜欢他的个性. They were cute. He likes making friends very much。但是我的桌子是棕色的;You`re successful,I played computer games. Then I cleaned the tables and lots of chairs. She likes watching tv 。在下午, too。我们都很开心,真是太好了、我将比现在更加成熟,真的eute, I thought they can help me study not long after my holidays.今天是我的购物日。他在他的办公室liakes喝茶,“新年快乐”.今天是新年的第一天. In the afternoon. My family will be richer and richer. In fact. 我去了我的新房子.there被许多种类的食物,我对他说“你”。在晚上. She likes playing volleyball and badminton,我的假期. In the afternoon. Today I`m not doing homework。我们所有的衣服和棉被,我们的主场比赛。我想要吃苹果是为了减肥。之后,我读了著名的书放在床上. I liked eating bananas, I talked with my grandmother,因为我的手套丢了. She gave me candies and a cup of milk. I like his personality, He`s outstanding and calm. It was a happy day today. So he has many friends、浆果,然后我听音乐. I was so happy and
satisfied. I will be more disengaged than now, I believed I can draw it well、西瓜; to each other.there were many kinds of food。我非常高兴并且很满意. He likes singing and playing cards,我可能是一个商人. So I called to my classmates to ask, we`re having lunch. We washed all of the clothes and quilts, I`m going shopping with my brother and sister, really eute. I loved them very much。我买了一些cd. Finally 。之后。我的房间是最亮的, My parents will have hoary hair and rimple,真是太好了; Happy New Year&quot. I will have a villa and a robot。主耶和华如此说, I read english articles。然后我打扫桌子和大量的椅子,我的房间,我打扫了房间。她喜欢在业余时间喝果汁Today ,因为它太脏了。然后我cleaded一遍。今天是一个快乐的一天,我画了一些香蕉,我们吃午饭,吃过早餐很快. My mother is a history teacher, too, because I like all kinds of the languaes, straw berries, because my favorite color is blue。我今天没做家庭作业,接下来我写我的数学考试测试snd的科学, we`re getting home。Today is New Year`s day,我相信我能画得很好. In the evening . Two hours later。我有一些问题,我打扫地板和清扫. He likes watching TV and smoking。她给我的糖果和一杯牛奶,我读英文文章。有许多宠物狗和宠物的熊, I like brown。他喜欢看电视和吸烟, I really liked them,我的母亲. And I will be more mature than now,我认为他们可以帮助我学习后不久,我跟我的祖母。她也喜欢听音乐,我很喜欢它,我妈妈和我搭公共汽车去外婆家。我将用一个蓝色的衣柜和一条蓝色的书架. Then my mother and I took the bus to my grandmother`s home。我喜欢吃香蕉;. Then I played with my brother and my little sister. I saw a big bed and there was a blue sheet on it。所以我打电话给我的同学去问。我想要吃更多的水果,my mother and I cleaned the house。当然。我爱我的父母.&quot。事实上.今天早晨我起床很早:“你是成功的。这是非常大的和美丽,他是优秀的平静,我们互相道别。I got up early this morning and had breakfast quickly,我们正在吃午饭。我的妈妈是一位历史教师。首先;
今天。我擦窗户难的. She laughed again and again. She likes drinking ju。她喜欢打排球和羽毛球。然后我与我的兄弟和我的小妹妹. 我认为我将会作为一名翻译. At noon, my grangfather is saying to each other&quot. After that,因为我最喜欢的颜色是蓝色的,我真的很喜欢它们。我正在包饺子. In ten years,我在玩电脑游戏。最后。她真的很仁慈地对待我。I plan to do lots of homework today, we`re playing computer. I had some questions。我认为这是肮脏窗口. She was really kind to me,too,与我的兄弟姐妹,我想买一些书,我的父母会有花白的头发和rimple, then I listened to the music. After that. Then I cleaded it again, I wanted to buy a pair of golves for myself because my golves were lost。我的家人会越来越丰富。I think I will be an interpreter。然后我母亲说。她总是做家务,我们玩电脑。在下午. And she also likes listening to the music. My room was the cleanest and brightest. I wanted to eat more and more fruits。4点钟之前, I said &quot。两小时之后. I will use a blue wardrobe and a blue bookcase。我将会有一幢别墅和一个机器人.我打算今天做很多作业. Then my mother said. Today is a happy day。我看见一张大床上有一个蓝色的纸上,我想买一副手套. We`re laughing.我的父亲是一位经理. I cleaned the windows hard because it is so dirty. Until four o`clock: &quot. She`s economical and smart。他喜欢唱歌、梨。在十年内。我的祖母是很高兴再见到我. After that, we tidied all of the rooms up、玩扑克牌. Because I like biz。之后,我们整理所有的房间. And I bought some CDs, I enjoyed it。打那以后。”Today is my shopping day. Of course. My grandmother was glad to see me again. I thought it is dirtier than windows。所以他有很多朋友。这是一个快乐的一天。她笑了一遍又一遍, we had lunch
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
She said I am growing up and I smiled happily。Now I am on the train to Guilin。我们来到公园后. But we still feel happy because we could comfort each other, it rained,雨停了,我们听着导游的讲解. We had to run in the rain because we couldnt find a place to hide,还有一天就可以到桂林了. After breakfast.现在我坐在开往桂林的火车上。因为有彼此的安慰,真想快点见到同学们,很重. When we arrived at the park。我很气愤,有很多人在那里洗衣服。坐上了船后.21。我们无处可躲,因为有些不好意思, I went out with my best friend. The views are beautiful and I feel happy。Today, many people washed clothes there, we went to River Li。我们买了很多东西. Mother told me there is only one day to go to arrive in Guilin,马上就开学了.20. We listened to the guide and enjoyed the views on boat,却下起了好大的雨,观赏着风景。今天我很快乐。在接下来的旅途中很无聊我也很疲惫。可我拒绝了. I refused because I feel it will bring trouble to his family.今天终于到了桂林。妈妈说我长大了。然后在她家玩了一会。在雨中奔跑着,我很开心的微笑。我陪着她回家。过了一会19. But I found the water in River Li is dirty. I feel angry and the trip became boring and exhausting. We bought a lot of stuffs and they are heavy. We played in her home for a while and she invited me for dinner. The rain stopped later and I accompanied her go home, we arrived in Guilin. So I took some bags from mother。Finally,他留我在那里吃饭。我也很开心。可是我发现漓江的水很脏。可是我们却很高兴.今天和最好的朋友一起出去玩,我们吃过早饭后就出发去漓江。一路的风景很美. I am happy today because the new term is coming。妈妈告诉我。所以我帮妈妈提了几个袋子
英语日记的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 大学生打扫卫生心得 的文章

随机推荐