加载中,请稍候...
商品名称:
京&&东&&价:
商品评分:
评&&价&&数:有没有一首歌其中一句歌词:我们之间以覆水难收,天亮之后谁牵��_百度知道
有没有一首歌其中一句歌词:我们之间以覆水难收,天亮之后谁牵��
提问者采纳
您好 ,亲歌名是一去不返
刘庭羽 一去不返 试听歌词作词:清莞作曲:麦振鸿演唱:刘庭羽歌词:不知道因为什么泪水划过脸庞我静静伫立着跌入彻骨的绝望我们之间真的一去不返吗曾经的海誓山盟许下的诺言风吹云散我们之间已覆水难收天亮之后谁牵我手爱到尽头 无法回头真爱无湏太多借口我们之间已覆水难收天亮之后谁牵我手从今以后 不见不念梦醒后我们放开彼此的手我们之间真的一去不返吗回忆最美的画面害怕从此被你彻底遗忘我们之间已覆水难收天亮之后谁牵我手爱到尽头 无法回头真爱无湏太多借口我们之间已覆水难收天亮之后谁牵我手从今以后 不见不念梦醒后我们放开彼此的手
希望可以帮到您
期待亲的采纳……
其他类似问题
覆水难收的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
己去唱就有了。。。。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁你的位置: &
> 《初音未来:歌姬计划 F2》已收32首歌曲 全新宣传片公布
《初音未来:歌姬计划 F2》已收32首歌曲 全新宣传片公布
更新时间:
收藏本页(Ctrl+D)
手机扫描查看
扫描二维码
世嘉(SEGA)近日公布了将于今年3月6日发售的初音妹子题材音乐游戏《初音未来:歌姬计划F 2》的最新宣传片。在视频中,我们了解到目前以本作原创主题曲「DECORATOR」为首,加上「Glory 3 usi 9」等,目前为止被公开的32首曲目都将收录。
《初音未来:歌姬计划F 2》最新PV:
【上一篇】
【下一篇】
看完这篇文章有何感觉?
统一文章资讯频道声明
1、 所有来源标注为统一下载站或统一文章的内容版权均为本站所有,若您需要引用、转载,请注明来源及原文链接即可,如涉及大面积转载,请来信告知,获取授权。
2、 本站所提供的文章资讯等内容均为作者提供、网友推荐、互联网整理而来,仅供学习参考,如有侵犯您的版权,请及时联系我们,并提供原文出处等,本站将在三个工作日内修正。
3、 若您的网站或机构从本站获取的一切资源进行商业使用,除来源为本站的资料需与本站协商外,其他资源请自行联系版权所有人。
4、 未经统一下载站允许,不得盗链、盗用本站资源;不得复制或仿造本网站,不得在非统一下载站所属的服务器上建立镜像,站长之家对其自行开发的或和他人共同开发的所有内容、技术手段和服务拥有全部知识产权,任何人不得侵害或破坏,也不得擅自使用。
游戏娱乐分类
Copy . All Rights Reserved.
本站资源均收集整理于互联网,其著作权归原作者所有,如果有侵犯您权利的资源,请来信告知,我们将及时撤销相应资源。收音机里听到一首歌,很好听,只记住一句词“baby give me one more try”我已经查了很多了都不是,麻烦谁_百度知道
收音机里听到一首歌,很好听,只记住一句词“baby give me one more try”我已经查了很多了都不是,麻烦谁
Listen baby baby baby(张力尹的One More Try)如何找得到 你的梦想沉睡的那海角好像流星迷失大海失去一切依靠尽你所有勇气我为你自豪 守在你身后世界悄然退去色彩 痴心等你雨不停下只是梦想遥远在未来 如何找到它好像我可以填一些精彩 永远守护它只因梦想才如此的潇洒baby one more try一切重头再来梦想写在蓝天上随风绝望中坚强眼泪里有我骄傲所有美丽的梦随你飞翔imagine for your lifeListen baby baby baby如何看得到你的梦想可有永恒的微笑每一天 每一秒蔚蓝的天空多彩的梦是谁让他如此完美和感动世界悄然退去色彩 痴心等你雨不停下只是梦想遥远在未来 如何找到它好像我可以填一些精彩 永远守护它只因梦想才如此的潇洒baby one more try一切重头再来梦想写在蓝天上随风绝望中坚强眼泪里有我骄傲所有美丽的梦随你飞翔imagine for your life黑夜来临独自勇敢向前飞就像太阳不停奔跑永恒的燃烧是你的坚强让我强壮有了方向和你一起追梦到天老不会再轻易的放弃不会再怕黑夜来袭所有流过的汗随心飞相信自己 没有谁会阻挡你就算那路漫漫无尽就算会迷失在人海让那心跳的感觉唯一baby one more try一切重头再来梦想写在蓝天上随风绝望中坚强眼泪里有我骄傲所有美丽的梦随你飞翔imagine for your life
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
m asking for is one more tryI&#39,t know how much I loved youOne more try Let me put my arms around youLiving all these lonely nights without you Ot want to learn)And the last one i had made me crySo i don't mean to make you cryI didn&#39:richard marx
专辑;s wrongJust let me goTeach her the thingsThere are things that i don't willin to trySo cold (so cold)Inside (inside)Oooh baby just one more (gimme one more try)Gimme one more try to ease my mindI feel so cold insideGimme one more try to ease my mindI feel so cold insideGimme one more try to ease my mindI feel so cold insideONE MORE TRY歌手, oh goodbyeSo i don&#39, can we give it one more tryAnd after all that we have been throughWon&#39, our love I'll always treasureSo please just don't have to be forever or goodbyeAll i&#39:divine
专辑;ll stand by you if you decide you want to stayBaby, i know it't stand in your wayBut i&#39, that you need meIt let me goone more try歌手;t mean to disappoint youI didn't want to learn toHold you, so you think that u love meNo;t we give it one more tryOne more tryI didn&#39, i must't want to learn (things that i don&#39, touch youAnd think that you's time)It'm sorry and leave it up to you to say the restChorusIs been a long time since I kissed youIt always used to feel so goodAnd if you knew how much I'd forgive me if you couldAnd now that we have found each otherCan't feel dangerNow i feel the heat (yeah)The look in your eyes (the lookin your eyes)The look in those girly eyesIs tellin me (is tellin me)No:stevie b 专辑., can we give it one more tryOh girl, i won&#39, goodbye, still i know the pain you&#39, don't want to learn toHt you let me tell you whyOne more tryI didn't know how much I loved youOne more tryLet me put my arms around youOh baby. just let me goTeach her the thingsThat i don&#39, oh goodbyeWhen u were just a strangerI was at your feet (oooh)I didn've been crazySomething i would just as soon forgetI can only say i're mineNo world for an uptown girlWho just isn&#39, touch youThink that you't want to learn (things that i don&#39, you know I love youI jre mineDivineCuz it ain're going throughAnd even if re mineNo world for an uptown girlTeacher t you let me tell you whyAnd now that we have found each otherCan't know how much I loved youOne more try Let me put my arms around youstevie_bLiving all these lonely night without youOh baby, it was just a case of foolishnessGt want toLearn) (ooh yeah)So i don't you seeDoesn&#39one more try歌手;s been a long time since you left meI didn't mean to tell you liesAnd after all that we have been throughWon've missed youYou's time that you let me know (you let me know)St no world for an uptown girlTeacher has told her goodbye, say you love meAnd if u don&#39:timmy t It&#39,t want to learn toHt we give it one more tryOne more tryI didn&#39:paid vacation
Theret, can we give it one more tryIt&#39:fairy tales
Had enough dangerWith people on the streetsLooking out for angels (angels)Just tryin tah find some peace mmmI think it'm s time (now i think it&#39, touch youThink that you&#39
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有没有人知道这首歌叫什么名字的,在那里可以下载MP3,百度好像收不到
有没有人知道这首歌叫什么名字的,在那里可以下载MP3,百度好像收不到 5
有没有人知道这首歌叫什么名字的,在那里可以下载MP3,百度好像收不到。歌词是

月牙船,云中荡,白胡子艄公坐船舱; 从哪来,去何方?空着手随那性子闯。 有一天,你找回了自己的家门,就会哟,收起那破旧的双桨。
不区分大小写匿名
到酷狗里面找.

到QQ音乐里找
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家