forgotlen.久绊帮我翻译出它羁绊的意思思

ForYouIWantToSayAWord:IWillNeverforgetYou.什么意思,帮我翻译一下。_百度知道 ForYouIWantToSayAWord:IWillNeverforgetYou.什么意思,帮我翻译一下。 提问者采纳 对于你,我想说一句话:我永远也不会忘记你。学习是一件愉快珐耿粹际诔宦达为惮力的事! (*^__^*) 请及时采纳,多谢! 提问者评价 其他类似问题 其他4条回答 对于你我想说一句话:我将永远也忘不了你的。 我想对全世界说:我会记住你一辈子! 我想对你说:我永远不会忘了你。我想对你说的是:我会一直记得你。 我想对你说:我永远不会忘记你。望采纳 您可能关注的推广 等待您来回答 下载知道APP 随时随地咨询 出门在外也不愁英语翻译主要帮我翻译下印度的这港口,I would like to buy as soon as possible,so please quote your best price for the above goods.Give the price C&F ICD Tughlakabad_百度作业帮 英语翻译主要帮我翻译下印度的这港口,I would like to buy as soon as possible,so please quote your best price for the above goods.Give the price C&F ICD Tughlakabad 1. ICD: 英文全称是inland clearance depot , 成本+运费,送至内陆货柜堆场2. Tughlakabad: 腾格拉卡巴德 . 您可能关注的推广回答者:请求您帮我翻译下面的话好吗?我一个外国朋友给我发的大概懂什么意思 不完全明白意思您可以帮我看看吗如If very good friends and your?Have you good friends?I want to be your friend If your you want!A kiss for you. Look after yourself very m_百度作业帮 请求您帮我翻译下面的话好吗?我一个外国朋友给我发的大概懂什么意思 不完全明白意思您可以帮我看看吗如If very good friends and your?Have you good friends?I want to be your friend If your you want!A kiss for you. Look after yourself very muchhi.I wait feel better, And I want to be able to speak with prompt you.K)他是一句一句给我留言的...我全部复制来给你看了 这些句子都有语法问题的.我想这位朋友或不是通常用英语的.姑且这样翻吧:If very good friends and your?如果好朋友...(句子让人有点莫名其妙)Have you good friends?你有好朋友吗?I want to be your friend If your you want!如果你喜欢,我想做你的朋友.A kiss for you.Look after yourself very much 亲...好好保重!hi.I wait feel better,And I want to be able to speak with prompt you.Kisses...我还好,我想和你交谈 - 这个时刻.亲亲. 您可能关注的推广英语翻译As spoken on the phone,we are being engaged by a foreign firm in to perform financial due diligence for a company in Singapore (Co A).As the deal is still not finalised,there is a request to keep things confidential.Hence it is not convenient for me to put down names._百度作业帮 英语翻译As spoken on the phone,we are being engaged by a foreign firm in to perform financial due diligence for a company in Singapore (Co A).As the deal is still not finalised,there is a request to keep things confidential.Hence it is not convenient for me to put down names.Co A was incorporated in S'pore in 2006 to hold China special situation assets.Co A has made investments in investments in distressed loans and assets,real estate and other opportunities such as mezzanine financing and bridge loans.Co A has incorporated a number of entities in China to facilitate the booking of its investment:1.WOFE in Tianjing - Provision of investment advisory services and paid up capital of US$200K2.WOFE in Zhejiang - General investment vehicle - registerd cap US$50m,paid up US$7.5m3.WOFE in Zhenjiang - Provision of logistic and warehouse services ,registered and paid up capital US$8.8m4.49% JV in Sichuan - registered and paid up cap RMB28m - real estate developmentExisting owner is seeking to sell Co A including its assets and legal structures.It has a total assets of about US$30m divided between cash (US$20m) and NPL assets (US$10m).That is all the information I have at this moment.The timeline proposed by the buyer is actually mid-Feb.The engagement is primarily to verify the assets,liabilities,revenue and expenses of Co A group.We are working on the assumption that we will be working with a Chinese Law firm who will be engaged to perform the legal due diligence and advice.Please provide your feedback and proposed relevant scope of work,especially on the timing and resource requirement.Appreciate also if you can give us a tentative quote for our costing purposes.If you require further information,I will try to communicate with the buyer ASAP.Please get back to me quickly as the buyer would need our proposal and quote by next Monday. 由于在电话中说,我们正在从事的一个外国公司在以执行在新加坡(公司一)公司财务尽职调查.由于交易还没有最后确定,有一个要求,让一切保密.因此它是不便于我放下名.有限公司成立于2006年一举行中国资产斯波尔的特殊情况.合作取得了一个不良贷款和资产,房地产和其他投资机会,如夹层融资和过桥贷款的投资.同事建立了一个在中国注册成立的实体,以方便其投资订票:1.外商独资企业在天津 - 投资提供咨询服务和实收资本20万美元2.外商独资企业在浙江 - 一般的投资工具 - registerd第5000万美元,注册美国支付750万美元3.外商独资企业镇江 - 物流和仓储服务的注册,提供和缴足资本880万美元4.四川49%合资企业 - 注册及缴足第RMB28m - 房地产开发现有车主正在寻求出售其资产,包括一个合作和法律结构.它有一个总资产约合3000万美元之间的现金(约合20米)和不良资产(1000万美元)分.这是所有的信息,我在这一刻有.由买方提出的时间表实际上是中期二月社会参与主要是核实资产,负债,收入和CO A组的开支.我们正在努力的假设,我们将与中国律师事务所从事谁是执行法律尽职调查和咨询工作.请提供您的意见并提出了相关的工作范围,特别是在时间和资源要求.还赞赏如果你可以给我们一个初步报价的成本的目的.如果您需要进一步的资料,我会尽量尽快与买家沟通.请让我尽快回到买方需要我们的建议,在下周一前报价帮我翻译一下 其实我自己已经把每个单词都查出来了 只是连在一起还是不太清楚什么意思 详细翻译一下 谢谢how did the deal work out the text argues that mergers and acquisitions are a popular strat. egy for businesses both in the united sta_百度作业帮 帮我翻译一下 其实我自己已经把每个单词都查出来了 只是连在一起还是不太清楚什么意思 详细翻译一下 谢谢how did the deal work out the text argues that mergers and acquisitions are a popular strat. egy for businesses both in the united states and abroad. however, returns for acquiring firms do not always live up to expectations . this exercise seeks to address this notion by analyzing, pre and post hct. the results of actual acquisitions. by looking at the notificationsa of a deal beforehand, categorizing that deal , and then following it for a year, you will be able to learn about actual deals and their implications for strategic leaders and their firms.working in teams, identify a merger or acquisition that was completed in the last few years. this may be a cross-border acquisition or one centered in the united states. a couple of possible sources for this information are reuters's online M&A section or yahoo! finance's U.S. mergers and acquisitions calender. each team must have its M&A choice approved in advance so as to avoid duplicates.to complete this assignment you should be prepared to answer the follwing questions.1.describe the environment for the merger or acquisition you identified at the time it was completed. using concepts discussed in the text, fouces on managment's representation to shareholders, industry environment, and the overall rationale for the transaction. 文段中的错误用【】打出了how did the deal work out如何形成交易the text argues that mergers and acquisitions are a popular 【strategy】 for businesses both in the united states and abroad.however,returns for acquiring firms do not always live up to expectations .this exercise seeks to address this notion by analyzing,pre and post hct.the results of actual acquisitions.by looking at the 【notifications】 of a deal beforehand,categorizing that deal ,and then following it for a year,you will be able to learn about actual deals and their implications for strategic leaders and their firms.材料中指出了兼并和收购是美国乃至全世界商业中最惯用的交易策略.然而,收购公司的回报并不总是不辜负人们的期望.本练习试图通过分析前期hct和后期hct和实际收购的结果来阐释概念.通过对交易前期的通知,交易分类,并且跟进其一年内的交易,你可以了解到实际交易中以及交易对战略的领导人和他们的公司带来的影响.working in teams,identify a merger or acquisition that was completed in the last few years.this may be a cross-border acquisition or one centered in the united states.a couple of possible sources for this information are reuters's online M&A section or yahoo!finance's U.S.mergers and acquisitions calender.each team must have its M&A choice approved in advance so as to avoid duplicates.通过在团队中的工作,了解近年内的一项兼并项目或者收购项目.项目有可能是一个跨国收购案或一个美国本土的案例.其中一些项目的资料来源于路透社的“兼并与收购”线上版块以及雅虎美国金融“兼并与收购日历”.每个组必须提前提交自己的兼并与收购案例的选择以避免重复选择.【M&A:Mergers and Acquisitions 兼并与收购】to complete this assignment you should be prepared to answer the follwing questions.为了完成本作业你必须准备回答一下问题.1.describe the environment for the merger or acquisition you identified at the time it was completed.using concepts discussed in the text,fouces on managment's representation to shareholders,industry environment,and the overall rationale for the transaction.1 请描述为合并或收购的环境或者确保你辨别在它完成时确定的环境.使用文段中的概念讨论,关注管理者的股东代表,产业环境,并给交易下总体概念. LZ您好,翻译如下: 如何交易成功 文本认为合并和收购strat.是一个非常受欢迎的企业egy,无论他们是在美国还是abroad.然而,返回获得公司并不总是如预期般精彩。此项练习寻求解决这个概念,分析病患hct。实际的结果通过看acquisitions.达成一项协议notificationsa事先交易,进行分类,然后在一年,你将能够了解实际交易以及它们的含义为精工

我要回帖

更多关于 羁绊意思 的文章

随机推荐