你支持笔友jeck学习音乐,并谈一谈音乐实践的好处英语作文)关于120词的英语作文

英语作文(120词左右)_百度知道
英语作文(120词左右)
假设你是李平,你的美国笔友nancy听说中国的2005超级女声很火爆,便想知道冠军得主的更多情况,现在你给她写一封信,把冠军得主李宇春的基本情况告知她,内容要点如下:2005超级女声(2005 super girl)总决赛(contest finals)冠军畅发扳菏殖孤帮酞爆喀得主李宇春一共获得了350余万张手机短信(text messages)投票.她出生于成都,今年21岁,生日为3月10日.身高174cm,体重50kg,爱好唱歌,跳舞和睡觉.喜欢的颜色是黑色和蓝色,她在中学时期就很活跃,曾举办过个人演唱会,现就读于四川音乐学院(Sichuan Conservatory of Music).她有可能要成为一名著名的歌手
提问者采纳
Dear Nancy,
How is everything going?
You asked me about the champion of 2005 Super Girl.畅发扳菏殖孤帮酞爆喀 I'm surprised you know her. Li Yuchun, the champion of the contest finals, received more than 3.5 million text messages votes in total. She is twenty-one and was born in Chengdu on March 10th. She is 174cm in height and weighs 50kg. She likes singing, dancing and sleeping. Black and blue are her favorite colors. What's more, she was active in high school and even carried out her solo concert. She studies in Sichuan Conservatory of Music now. Li Yuchun will be an outstanding singer.
I look forward to hear from you.
Li Ping 不好意思,那篇有点错误。改一下下(她的英文名是Chris Lee)
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
哇塞,已经很久没写这种简单的小作文了,刚好是我有兴趣的话题,就在线帮你打一下吧!
Dear Nancy,
How is everything going?
You asked me about the champion of 2005 Super Girl. I'm surprised you know her. Li Yuchun, the champion of the contest finals, received more than 3.5 million text messages votes in total. She is twenty-one and was born in Chengdu on May 10th. She is 174cm in height and weighs 50kg. Her hobbies are singing, dancing and sleeping. Black and blue are her favorite colors. What's more, she was active in high school and even carried out her solo concert. She studies in Sichuan Conservatory of Music now. Li Yuchun will be an outstand...
您可能关注的推广
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语作文一篇,题目是关于如何看待英语在高考中降分有个高中水平的作文就可以.120词以上_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求英语作文一篇,题目是关于如何看待英语在高考中降分有个高中水平的作文就可以.120词以上
求英语作文一篇,题目是关于如何看待英语在高考中降分有个高中水平的作文就可以.120词以上
I think , Chinese people should keep on learning English. I believe that learning English is good for everyone and it isn’t a waste of valuable time. As economic globalization continues to develop that the society requires not only we learn language but also need we learn many other languages.For example, English is a worldwide way of communication .It is widely used in international trade, business negotiation, international conference and so on.If you learn English your career will be more successful or get a better job opportunities. To second with, by learning English we can enlarge our mental horizons and increase our knowledge that understanding the different person, a different lifestyle. and then convenient to communicate with other. Through the study of English, we can also read more all kinds of books, magazines and newspapers, and understand the news all over the world. Thirdly,as is known to all more and more foreigners are interested in Chinese literature and culture. We only learn English well to better promote China to foreign countries and promote Chinese culture that to other countries know more about China and like China. To sum up that we must improve our English level and persistent learning English假如你是李华,你的新西兰笔友jack最近迷上电脑游戏而熬夜,忽视学业,并受父母责骂,情你发一封电邮件劝告,的英语作文,不少于120词_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
假如你是李华,你的新西兰笔友jack最近迷上电脑游戏而熬夜,忽视学业,并受父母责骂,情你发一封电邮件劝告,的英语作文,不少于120词
假如你是李华,你的新西兰笔友jack最近迷上电脑游戏而熬夜,忽视学业,并受父母责骂,情你发一封电邮件劝告,的英语作文,不少于120词
Dear Jack,
I've heard that recently you are obsessed with computer games and your parents are not happy with that because you stay up at night to play computer games and pay less attention to study.
I understand you and also think computer games are interesting. However, we are students. Study is our main task. We have to study hard so that we can go to top university and find a decent job in the future. Please don't argue with your parents, since they are just worried about you. I suggest that you finish your homework first and then spend one hour a day on computer games so that you can find a balance between study and entertainment.
I hope that my suggestion can help you.
Yours truly,
Li Hua同学,我写的只是一个例子,作文还是要自己完成哦.求一篇120词的英语作文要求:假如你是张华,Paul是你的英国笔友,他在e-mail中向你介绍了他的情况.请你根据下表中张华的相关情况,用英语给他回复邮件.年龄:16 学校:第一中学 年级:基本情_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求一篇120词的英语作文要求:假如你是张华,Paul是你的英国笔友,他在e-mail中向你介绍了他的情况.请你根据下表中张华的相关情况,用英语给他回复邮件.年龄:16 学校:第一中学 年级:基本情
求一篇120词的英语作文要求:假如你是张华,Paul是你的英国笔友,他在e-mail中向你介绍了他的情况.请你根据下表中张华的相关情况,用英语给他回复邮件.年龄:16 学校:第一中学 年级:基本情况:1父亲职业:警察 母亲职业:医生2喜欢踢足球、看电影、和朋友聚会3学十几门课程,最喜欢物理4其他开头结尾已给出 120词左右不用太好
Paul, Hey, I have a similar background as yours. I am sixteen years old and I am a student in a middle school, called Middle School One. I am a freshman at school. I take over 10 courses each semester. Physics is my favorite subject. My father is a policeman. He used to work for Wang Lijun. My mother works at a hospital as a doctor. Her salary is not high but her income is pretty good. My hobby is playing football. I like movies too, esp. the ones from your country. But, my English is not that good. You should teach me more. I often have parties with classmates. If you come this summer, I will introduce all my friends to you. My English teacher likes to talk in English. We do not understand what she is talking. Hopefully, you can understand all her talks.Well, please tell me more about your city and your school. Sincerely, Zhang Hua

我要回帖

更多关于 养宠物的好处英语作文 的文章

随机推荐