续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
英语给题作文写作五步曲
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢求英文作文 假设你的爷爷奶奶拥有一个农场(farm).你去了农产.发挥你的想象,写一篇作文描述你在农场玩得如何,帮爷爷奶奶做了什么?学到了什么.不少于60词.现在就要啊_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求英文作文 假设你的爷爷奶奶拥有一个农场(farm).你去了农产.发挥你的想象,写一篇作文描述你在农场玩得如何,帮爷爷奶奶做了什么?学到了什么.不少于60词.现在就要啊
求英文作文 假设你的爷爷奶奶拥有一个农场(farm).你去了农产.发挥你的想象,写一篇作文描述你在农场玩得如何,帮爷爷奶奶做了什么?学到了什么.不少于60词.现在就要啊
Last summer,I spent the whole holiday in my grandparents' farm.I used to think that farms are very dirty,boring and hard working place.But when I got there and experienced the farm life,it was so amazing and I totally changed my thoughts about farms.My grandparents taught me how to milk a cow.I full on freaked out because I have never done that and the cow didn't look very calm the first time we met.But I didn't want to look like a coward in front of others so I quickly put on the gloves and started milking the cow.It felt really weird at the start but as time past,I got very used to it and found that it was a fun thing to do.Then I got intereted in a lot of stuff in the farm.It was a great experience,farm is a very fun place,I wish I could go there again sometime.
做@_@◑﹏◐
自己不做作业,叫我们帮你啊?只会害了你,还不老老实实的赶紧写!
特么的关你什么事。。

我要回帖

更多关于 移动号码开头有哪些 的文章

随机推荐