2015年二月5日的我们都爱笑2015下载有首嗨歌叫什么

日 我们都爱笑 里的英文歌_百度知道
日 我们都爱笑 里的英文歌
;s roll onto something newTaking its toll and I'm breaking my back just to know your nameBut heaven ain&#39, bring it back down tonightNever thought I'd let a rumour ruin my moonlightWell somebody told meYou had a boyfriendWho looks like a girlfriendThat I had in February of last yearIt't Cause heaven close in a place like thisI said heaven ain've got potentialRs not confidentialI&#39? Let's not confidentialI&#39, a rushin';ve got potentialA rushin't close in a place like thisI said heaven ain's not confidentialI't close in a place like thisAnything goes but don&#39, bring it back down tonightNever thought I'd let a rumour ruin my moonlightWell somebody told meYou had a boyfriendWho looks like a girlfriendThat I had in February of last yearIt've got potentialA rushin't close in a place like thisBt know nowSomebody told meYou had a boyfriendWho looks like a girlfriendThat I had in February of last yearIt' aroundPace yourself from meI said maybe baby pleaseBut I just don&#39Breaking my back just to know your nameSeventeen tracks and I'm leaving without youBut heaven ain&#39, rushin't close in a place like thisBt blink you might missain've had it with this gameI&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
5月14日的相关知识
等待您来回答
为您推荐:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我们都爱笑5月28日里面播放到19.28分的那首歌叫什么_百度知道
我们都爱笑5月28日里面播放到19.28分的那首歌叫什么
这是一道待解决的难题
您的回答被采纳后将获得系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励20(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
我知道快乐大本营的叫是快乐到家
其他类似问题
5月28日的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁日,我们都爱笑~后宫传的歌~(你的欠债。。。。)原名叫什么?_百度知道
日,我们都爱笑~后宫传的歌~(你的欠债。。。。)原名叫什么?
提问者采纳
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
1月15日的相关知识
等待您来回答
为您推荐:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁5/14/15我们都爱笑有首英文歌叫什么_百度知道
5/14/15我们都爱笑有首英文歌叫什么
t you see the starlight starlightDon&#39Starlight - Taylor SwiftI said oh my, and we were dancing dancingLike we meet a starlight starlightLike we meet a starlight starlight, running lovers as tuneIt was the best night, never would forget how we moved the whole placeWas just to the night.Oh my., running lovers as tuneIt you see the starlight starlightDon&#39.And I said oh my, running lovers as tuneIt was the best night, never would forget how we moved the whole placeWas just to the night, never would forget how we moved the whole placeWas just to the night, and we were dancing dancingLike we meet a starlightLike we meet a starlight;t you dream impossible things, on the boardwalk.On the barbie, never would forget how we moved the whole placeWas just to the night, and we were dancing dancingLike we meet a starlight starlightLike we meet a starlight starlight.Ooh ooh he&#39.He still look at you worrying so much about things you can't remember what song it was playing when we walked inThe night we sneaked into a yacht club partyPretending to be a dutchess and a prince, summer of 45Picks me up play one night at the window he was 17 and crazy running wild wildCan&#39, running lovers as tuneIt was the best night, and we were dancing dancingLike we meet a starlight starlightLike we meet a starlight starlightLike we meet a starlight starlightLike we dream impossible dreamsStarlight starlightLike we dream impossible dreamsDon't you dream impossible things.And Is talking in crazyOoh ooh dancing with meOoh ooh we could get marriedHave ten kids and teach them how to dream;t changeYou spend your whole life singing the blues that you keep thinking awayHe was trying to skip rocks in the ocean saying to meDon&#39
来自团队:
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
为您推荐:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁日我们都爱笑请到的嘉宾有谁_百度知道
日我们都爱笑请到的嘉宾有谁
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励30(财富值+经验值)