转贴到BLOG或BBS:
Flash地址:
Html 代码:
你或许喜欢
是不是每一首好听的歌都会有一个美丽的爱情故事?
想先评论需要先
我来说两句()求一首英文歌好像叫milk,附歌词_百度知道
求一首英文歌好像叫milk,附歌词
m milk,i&#39,i&#39?给个链接谢谢,i'm waiting and waiting for you(记不太准)谁知道亚,i feel cold歌词大概是这样
提问者采纳
I'm waiting for you I&#39.com/m?f=ms&tn=baidump3&ct=&lf=&rn=&word=Garbage+milk&lm=-1" target="_blank">http, I&#39, I'm waiting for you I am weak But I am strong I can use my tears to Bring you home I'm waiting I&#39, I'd be love and sweetness If I had you I'm waiting I&#39:/m.m waitingI&#39Milk
歌手://mp3:Garbage
I am milkI am red hot kitchenand I am coolcool as the deep blue oceanI am lostso I am cruelbut I&#39;m waitingI&#39;m waitingfor youI am weakbut I am strongI can use my tears tobring you homeI&#39;d be love and sweetnessif I had youI&#39;m aching for youI&#39;m waiting for you <a href="http://mp3;m waitingfor youI am milkI am red hot kitchenI am coolcool as the deep blue oceanI&#39;m waitingI&#39;m waitingfor youI&#39.baidu
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首一男一女唱的英文歌 歌词中有 your may love may love may love,还有milk you world_百度知道
求一首一男一女唱的英文歌 歌词中有 your may love may love may love,还有milk you world
不是黑眼豆豆的myhumps
很多店面都有放的比如服装店
我有更好的答案
Now That’s What I Call Music:Love Like This歌手:Love Paradise歌手曲名!还可能是曲名:Natasha Bedingfield专辑
Love Like This
是不是公交车上放的那首啊
向医生提问
完善患者资料:*性别:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁七年级英语上册Module 4 Healthy food试题(2013外研版有答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
七年级英语上册Module&4&Healthy&food试题(2013外研版有答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
七年级英语上册Module&4&Healthy&food试题(2013外研版有答案)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来源 莲山课件 w w w.5 Y Kj.Co M Module 4 Healthy food模块检测试题(45分钟& 100分)第Ⅰ卷(共40分) Ⅰ. 听力(10分)(Ⅰ)录音中有五个句子,听一遍后,选择与之相符的图片。(5分)&(Ⅱ)录音中有一篇短文,听两遍后,完成表格。(5分)People&Father&Mother&LinglingFood anddrink&rice and&& 6&& &&& 7&&& anddumplings&rice,&&& 8&& , & 9& and& 10& 6.__________ 7. __________ 8. __________ 9. __________ 10. __________Ⅱ. 单项选择(10分) 1. I usually(通常) have eggs and milk __________ breakfast. A. for&&&&B. at&&&&C. in&&&&D. with2. We haven’t got __________ carrots. We need to buy__________. A. any&&B. some&&C. some&&D. any3. (;福州中考)―I am thirsty. May I have something to drink?―OK. Here’s some__________. A. rice&&&&B. bread&&&C. water 4. Please get a red apple __________ me. A. for&&&&B. with&&&&C. to&&&&D. from5. The chicken and beef__________ very nice. A. are&&&&B. is&&&&C. do&&&&D. does6. ―Have you got any sugar?―__________. A. Yes, we have any &&&&&B. No, we haven’t got any C. No, thanks. &&&&&&D. Yes, please. 7. There are__________ eggs in the fridge. A. lots of&&&B. a lot&&&&C. lot of&&&&D. a lots8. ―How about a cup of tea?―__________. A. Good&&&B. Not bad &&C. Good idea&&&D. I want to drink9. Milk is a healthy drink __________ cola is my favourite drink. A. but&&&&B. and&&&&C. or&&&&&D. /10. __________ the west, they have too much sweet food. A. For&&&&B. Of&&&&C. In&&&&&D. AtⅢ. 完形填空(10分) My name is Julia and I&&& 1&&& two sisters, Katrina and Maria. We like hamburgers for lunch. Katrina and&&& 2&&& like French fries,&&& 3&& Maria doesn’t. I&& 4&& eggs for dinner, but Katrina and Maria like eggs. I really like chicken&& 5&& vegetables. My parents like vegetables,&&& 6&& . So there’re always&& 7&&& vegetables in the fridge. We think&& 8&& are good for our health. We each eat one every day. But there&&& 9&&& any apples today. So I’ll go to the shop&& 10&& my mother after school. 1. A. have got&&&B. has got &&&C. don’t have&&&D. haven’t got2. A. me&&&&B. I&&&&&C. my&&&&&D. I’m3. A. and&&&&B. so&&&&&C. or&&&&&D. but4. A. like&&&&B. likes&&&&C. don’t like&&&D. not like5. A. or&&&&B. and&&&&&C. but&&&&&D. with6. A. also&&&&B. to&&&&&C. two&&&&&D. too7. A. any&&&&B. some&&&&C. a&&&&&D. an8. A. apples &&&B. apple&&&&C. an apple& &&&D. a apple9. A. isn’t&&&&B. is&&&&&C. aren’t&&&&D. are10. A. and&&&&B. or&&&&&C. but&&&&&D. withⅣ. 阅读理解(10分) The food in America is different from our Chinese food. For example, they eat a lot of potatoes. They like to eat them every day. They eat bread for breakfast and for another meals. They eat bread with butter(黄油), maybe cheese or jam(果酱). Cheese and butter are made from (用……做成)milk. They drink a lot of milk, too. They drink the milk in hot or cold, and they put it in their tea. And they like meat or fish with potatoes and other vegetables. After the meal they always have something sweet. They call that dessert(甜点). 1. The American food is __________ Chinese food. A. the same as&&&&&&&&&B. different fromC. as well as&&&&&&&&&D. better than2. Cheese is made of __________. A. milk&&&&B. butter&&&&C. jam &&&&D. sweet3. In America they usually eat bread with __________. A. sugar&&&&B. milk&&&&C. cheese&&&&D. tea4. They don’t drink __________ in America. A. milk&&&&B. tea&&&&&C. coffee&&&&D. porridge(粥)& 5. After the meal they like to have __________. A. apples &&&&B. pizzas&&&&C. dessert&&&&D. oranges第Ⅱ卷(共60分)Ⅴ. 词汇运用(10分)(Ⅰ) 根据句意及首字母提示完成单词(5分)1. My favourite drink is orange j__________ . 2. Fruit and v__________ are good for our health. 3. He is thirsty (口渴的). He drinks lots of w__________. 4. What k__________ of fruit have you got?5. I like eating fish. It’s very d__________. (Ⅱ)用所给词的适当形式填空(5分)6. He goes __________ (shop) with his mother on Sunday. 7. How many __________ (potato) are there in the basket?8. __________ (child) like eating chocolate but it’s unhealthy. 9. There __________ (be not) any money in his pocket. 10. Let’s__________ (give) them some milk. Ⅵ. 完成句子 (10分) 1. 多吃蔬菜少吃肉对健康有好处。It__________ ___________ _________ health to eat more vegetables and less meat. 2. 买本字典是重要的。It’s__________ __________ __________a dictionary. 3. 水有点儿热。The water is__________ __________hot. 4. 我们晚饭吃米饭、喝汤。We have rice and soup__________ __________. 5. 房间里没有桌子,也没有椅子。There aren’t __________ desks __________ chairs. Ⅶ. 补全对话(10分)从方框中选择最佳选项完成对话,有两项多余A. What do you have for lunch? B. Do we need some soup?C. What would you like for supper? D. Do you have any fruit? E. Are you hungry?F. Are they healthy? G. How much fruit do you have?Ricky: It’s time for lunch, Mengmeng !&&& 1&&& Mengmeng: Yes, I’m hungry. Ricky:&&& 2&& Mengmeng: I have rice, meat and vegetables for lunch. Ricky:&&& 3&& Mengmeng: Yes. Very healthy. Ricky:&&& 4&& Mengmeng: Of course. Fruit is also my favourite. Ricky:&&& 5&& Mengmeng: Yes, we can make it together. Ricky: OK. 1.__________ 2. __________ 3. __________4. __________5. __________Ⅷ. 短文填空(10分)根据短文内容及首字母提示完成短文,使短文完整、通顺Rick is a f&& 1&&& man. He gets up late in the morning.& He has a big b&& 2&&& every morning. He has some meat, three o& 3&& four eggs and some pieces of bread. He drinks two glasses of milk, some apple j&& 4&& , a cup of coffee and some fruit. His wife, Vicky, h&& 5&&& a cup of tea, a piece of bread and a banana f&& 6 breakfast. Rick doesn’t do any ball games b& 7&& he likes listening to the music a&& 8&&& watching TV and he doesn’t do any housework. Vicky does sports every day. In fact, she is in a swimming club. S&& 9&&& she is very h&& 10&& . 1.__________ 2. __________ 3. __________4. __________5. __________6. __________7. __________8. __________ 9. __________ 10. __________Ⅸ. 书面表达(20分)Tom 早上六点半在家吃早饭, 他喝牛奶,吃面包和鸡蛋。中午十二点,他在学校吃午饭。他吃米饭,一些肉和蔬菜。有时,他吃鱼。在晚上,他常常和他的家人一起吃晚饭。他很健康。参考词汇: sometimes 有时____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________答案解析Ⅰ.【听力材料】(Ⅰ)1. Is cola a healthy drink?2. There are some apples and bananas in the fridge. 3. Does Daming like ice- cream? 4. My favourite food is hamburger. 5. Don’t eat too much candy. It’s bad for your teeth. 答案:1~5. ACCBA& (Ⅱ)Lingling’s family live in Zhuhai. Her father is from Guangdong.& He likes eating rice and meat. Her mother is from Dongbei. She likes eating noodles and dumplings. Lingling likes eating rice and fish and drinking more milk and juice. They are all healthy food and drink. 答案:6. meat&&7. noodles&&8. fish&&9. milk&&10. juiceⅡ.1.【解析】选A。句意:早餐我通常吃鸡蛋、喝牛奶。故答案选A。2.【解析】选C。any用于否定句,some用于肯定句。3.【解析】选C。问句句意:――我渴了。我可以喝一些东西吗?三个选项中只有C为喝的东西。故选C。4.【解析】选A。 get sth. for sb. “为某人去拿某物”,固定短语。5.【解析】选A。chicken 和beef 作并列主语,谓语动词用复数形式。6.【解析】选B。一般疑问句的否定回答,且any用于否定句。7.【解析】选A。许多 a lot of/lots of。句意:在冰箱里有许多鸡蛋。8.【解析】选C。How about. . . ? 是提建议的一种方式,Good idea. 表示同意。9.【解析】选A。句意:牛奶是一种健康的饮品,但是可乐是我最喜欢的饮品。根据句意可知前后两个分句间是转折关系。故选A。10.【解析】选C。in the west 在西方。Ⅲ.1.【解析】选A。句意:我有两个姐姐。have got 意为“有”。2.【解析】选B。作主语用人称代词的主格形式。3.【解析】选D。前后两个分句是转折关系。4.【解析】选C。句意:我不喜欢鸡蛋而Katrina 和Maria喜欢。5.【解析】选B。表示并列关系。6.【解析】选D。too “也”,位于句尾,用逗号和句子隔开。7.【解析】选B。some修饰可数名词复数。 8.【解析】选A。be动词是复数形式,故主语应该选择复数名词。9.【解析】选C。由any可以看出这是一个否定句,且apples是复数,故选择aren’t。10.【解析】选D。句意:所以放学后我和妈妈一起去商店。with “和……一起”。Ⅳ. 1.【解析】选B。根据第一句可知,美国食物与中国食物不同。2.【解析】选A。根据第六句可知,cheese是用milk做成的。3.【解析】选C。根据第五句可知,他们吃面包涂黄油、奶酪或果酱。4.【解析】选D。从文中可知,美国人不喝粥。5.【解析】选C。根据最后两句可知,美国人餐后吃甜点。Ⅴ.答案:1. juice&&&2. vegetables &&&3. water&&4. kind5. delicious&&6. shopping&&7. potatoes8. Children &&9. isn’t&&&10. giveⅥ.答案:1. is good for&&2. important to buy &&3. a bit&&4. for dinner&5. orⅦ.答案:1~5. EAFDBⅧ.答案:1. fat&&2. breakfast&&3. or&&4. juice&&&5. has6. for&&7. but&&8. and&&9. So &&10. healthyⅨ.【参考范文】 Tom has breakfast at home at 6:30 in the morning. He has milk, bread and eggs. At 12:00, he has rice, some meat and vegetables for lunch at school. Sometimes he has fish. In the evening he has supper with his family. They are all healthy food and drink, so he is in good health.&& 文章来源 莲山课件 w w w.5 Y Kj.Co M
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?汇聚2000万达人的兴趣社区下载即送20张免费照片冲印
扫码下载App
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!&&|&&
LOFTER精选
网易考拉推荐
用微信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
用易信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
用微信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。