外语写作春节习俗

英语作文(怎么过春节)范文哪有?
英语作文(怎么过春节)范文哪有?
09-05-02 & 发布
高中英语作文(书面表达)是英语综合能力的集中体现,是词汇语法阅读遣词造句篇章结构逻辑思维等的综合考查.一般有经验的老师只要看一下一个人写几句英语,就能大致判断其英语水平.要想 真正提高英语书面表达能力,非在词汇惯用法搭配和基本语法上下苦功夫.同时通过阅读来积累素材.从汉语作文就可知英语作文有多难.也可得到启示该怎么训练.小学到初中在到高中10 多年,有多少学生能够写出象样的汉语作文?   英语作文怎么写?好在知要求根据某个 情景话题写10 多句话,120词左右,同常要看懂提示,认真审题,1).审文体,要求 写成什么文体?如何开头结尾?是书信?是看图作文?还是根据图表写议论文?各种文体 有大致固定的结构.  2))审要点,特别是动词用哪个?评分 时,是按要点是否全部涉及,表达是否清楚来定 档次的.要点确定后,重要的是用好 动词,可以在原文旁边或图上标出拟用的动词,最好一步到位,将时态 也带进去,确定全文基本时态 是现在时 还是过去时?直接将该词的形式表出来,省略打 草稿的步骤;3),将要点扩充成句子,注意前后问的连贯和一致.4),加 必要的连词,是全文连贯和文理通顺,有的句子前后再 调整合并,写成从句或使用非谓语等其他手段.5).通读全文,检查是否有错.改正拼写和标点错误.写作文 是一个复杂 的思维过程.一篇 号作文需 反复修改,和进行周密的思维活动,没有必要的词汇,素材积累是无从下手的,多读范文,多练习,才有望 提高,正如游泳骑车等技能只有通过不断练习游 和骑 ,而不是纯理论能奏效的.
请登录后再发表评论!
My Winter Holiday We are going to have the winter holiday.During the holiday we will have the Spring Festival.So all of the families in China are having a busy time.All of the children in China like Spring Festival very much,because they can eat many delicious food and get many money.But children in China have to do the homework for Winter Holiday.So that the could remember what they have learn the year before.Each of the children likes Winter Holiday. I think everybody did a lot of things in the Winter Holiday. But I didn’t. Let you to listen to my story of Winter Holiday. I spend a lot of time on the homework.. Every day in my Winter Holiday, I always got up late. Then I listened to the tape, it was nine o’clock. Then I ate breakfast and then I did my homework during the daytime! I’m not very slow but the homework was too heavy!
请登录后再发表评论!
请登录后再发表评论!
这里有很多有关节日的英语作文,包括春节和元旦等的,希望对你有帮助!
请登录后再发表评论!你现在的位置 : &
高中英语写作范文赏析:介绍春节
  History of Spring Festival
  The Spring Festival, also known as the Lunar New Year, is the most important traditional festival in China, which falls on in late January or early February.
  The historical reason for beginning the new year in such a time is that it is the time between autumn harvest and spring plowing and planning. In another words, it is the time for rest, relaxation and celebration after a year&s toil. Except this practical reason for celebrating the Spring Festival, a popular Chinese legend offers another explanation, which is affectedly known in China. In ancient time, a mythological demon called& Nian& that lived under the sea would plague people once a year on the even of the new year. It jumped out from the sea, attacked villages, devouring people, animals and plants. Could no longer bear Nian&s brutal persecution, the villagers gathered to discuss how to deal with& Nian& and some people suggested that the demon was afraid of loud noises, red color and flame. So people lighted firecrackers, put on red couplets on their gates, lit firework and beat gongs and drums to drive Nian away. The idea worked and Nian ran away. Since ever, the custom and tradition of celebrating the Spring Festival born and the practice of putting red couplets on gates, setting off firecrackers, etc have been passed down.
  How do Chinese people celebrate the Spring Festival&&Spring Festival is a time for celebrating with family and friends. No matter wherever, how busy they are, the Chinese will squeeze into the roads going home to spend the festival season with their family members. Traditionally, the Chinese celebrate the Spring Festival in the following ways:
  Spring Cleaning: From December 23rd in the Chinese calendar, people begin to clean their houses to bid farewell to the old year and usher in a happy and fresh new year.
  Spring Decorating: People hang flower-decorated red lanterns in front of their houses. Office buildings and stores are also decorated with red lanterns. Red couplets-red posters with black Chinese calligraphy, colored New Year paintings are posted on the doors of people&s houses. They symbolize happiness, prosperity and good luck in the New Year.
  相关推荐  
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐小学生春节英语作文_春节作文_梦幻网络
您的位置:&>>&&>>&&>>&
小学生春节英语作文
My& Spring Festival&&& To tell you the truth,I don't like the Spring Festival at all. When I was young I liked it very much,because I could had something tasty to eat during the Spring Festival,and I could enjoy very wonderful TV programmes,too,I also could had much free time during which I could did something I liked to do. I don't like it now, there are many reasons.&&& Firstly,I can't have a good time during the Festival. Every New Year's Eve something unpleasant often happens. Once I quarreled with my& second brother.&&& Secondly,I can't relax myself during the Festival. I have to do many things,watch so many TV programmes, meet so many people,all these& things make me very tired.&&& Thirdly,spending one Spring Festival means that I become one year older,I don't like to be old. I want to live longer and be young all the time. Readers, what is your opinions about the Spring Festival?Please tell us,we can share our opinions. Thanks for reading! Goodbye.
相关信息:
送走了令人回忆的2010年,迎来了快乐的2010年的1月28日,这一天中,人们快乐无比,街上热闹非凡。  大街上,人山人海,喜气洋洋,映衬着五颜六色的灯光,有霓虹灯,一闪一闪;汽车灯,光亮耀眼,各种各样,好看极了!新大街上,车辆...()
 春节是我最喜欢的一个节日之一,因为春节是多么的喜庆啊!      春节是个亲人团聚的节日,离家的亲人都不远千里回到父母身边。新年的前一夜叫除夕,是个团圆夜,家人要围坐在一起包饺子。饺子的作法是先和面,“和”字就是“...()
  春节有很多让人高兴的事情。最让我高兴的就是我和弟弟去楼下放鞭炮。   记得大年三十的晚上,我们吃完团圆饭,我和弟弟像飞一样地跑了下去,到了小花园中,我就琢磨着怎样更好玩。终于,我们想出了一个好主意,弟弟用一根铁...()
  春节,我和妈妈爸爸回老家过年。     我们刚一到,那老家的山山水水把我深深地吸引住了,高兴的又蹦又跳,因为我多年没回过老家,所以大家都不认识我了,包括家乡的小黄狗。我刚准备下山回家,那里所有的狗都向我冲来,我赶...()
除夕之夜作文(1):  除夕夜,我们小区的家家户户都吃来放烟火,天空五彩缤纷,绚丽多彩,另人眼花缭乱,一派喜气洋洋的景象。     我们一家人围着电视机看“春晚”,窗外电闪雷鸣,声声不绝于耳,我再也按捺不住了,于是我大声嚷...()
关键字含有“400字”的作文:
关键字含有“作文”的作文:
关键字含有“英语”的作文:
关键字含有“春节”的作文:
关键字含有“小学生”的作文:
关键字含有“the”的作文:
关键字含有“to”的作文:
关键字含有“Festival”的作文:SAT写作中关于春节习俗的高级词汇_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
2页免费2页免费6页免费1页免费1页免费1页免费1页免费1页免费1页免费2页免费