初二下册英语短语英语寒假作业——305个短语 的造句

初中英语造句`只有五个短语1、mind doing sth2、have gong to3、have been to4、allow doing sth5、allow sth(或sb) to do sth第二个短语的第二个单词打错了· 应该是gone._作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
初中英语造句`只有五个短语1、mind doing sth2、have gong to3、have been to4、allow doing sth5、allow sth(或sb) to do sth第二个短语的第二个单词打错了· 应该是gone.
初中英语造句`只有五个短语1、mind doing sth2、have gong to3、have been to4、allow doing sth5、allow sth(或sb) to do sth第二个短语的第二个单词打错了· 应该是gone.
1.Do you mind doing this with me?你介意跟我一起做这些事吗?2.You could have gone to see a doctor.你本该去找一位医生看看的.3.I have been to Florida once.我去过一次佛罗里达.4.We don’t allow eating in the classrooms.(我们)不允许在教室吃饭.5.My father won't allow me to take the wheel.父亲不让我驾驶汽车.
1.Do you mind opening the window?2.She has gone to the park.3.I have been to Beijing before.4.Nobody is allowed painting on the wall.5.She allowed me to go with her.
Would you mind my closing the window?He has gone to beijing last week.He has been to beijing twice this year.Will you allow smoking here?When I was travelling, my boss allowed me to watch the local viewpoint.
Do you mind me reading
loudly?Ihave gone to HK》I have been to shanghai。Don't
going swimming in the river My
father allow me to play初二英语词组造句,越多越好,最好每个字母开头的词组都写十几二十个,好的家分最好是翠微中学的毛雅芬老师出的词组最好用翠微中学的毛雅芬老师出的暑假作业的词组造句,一个词组造一个_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
初二英语词组造句,越多越好,最好每个字母开头的词组都写十几二十个,好的家分最好是翠微中学的毛雅芬老师出的词组最好用翠微中学的毛雅芬老师出的暑假作业的词组造句,一个词组造一个
初二英语词组造句,越多越好,最好每个字母开头的词组都写十几二十个,好的家分最好是翠微中学的毛雅芬老师出的词组最好用翠微中学的毛雅芬老师出的暑假作业的词组造句,一个词组造一个句子没有就每个字母开头的词组各写十几个,每个词组造一个句子,要初二水平的句子,好的最多再加100分
越多越好,因为我要写几百个句子
我不太清楚你要的是什么,可是我可以给你一些例句.⒈If you have news of the test results, please contact me at once.2.I would like to try a bit of that piece of cake.3.My mother is very strict with me as she wants me to behave well.用这两个英语短语造句~1、be worthy of being done2、be worthy to be done_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
用这两个英语短语造句~1、be worthy of being done2、be worthy to be done
用这两个英语短语造句~1、be worthy of being done2、be worthy to be done
The book is worth reading.The book is worthy of being read/worthy to be read.谁发给我100个英语短语 加上造句 为的是假期作业_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
谁发给我100个英语短语 加上造句 为的是假期作业
谁发给我100个英语短语 加上造句 为的是假期作业
给我一点时间 let me help you 1.be famous for因...著名hangzhou is famous for its scenery.杭州以风景出名.sandalwood is famous for its fragrance.檀香扇因其气味芳香而闻名i've been told(that) this car is famous for its performance.我已听说这种汽车以其性能著称.2.look over查看.we must look over the room.我们必须查看房间.3.all by oneself独立i finish the homework .all by oneself.我自己完成的家庭作业3.sooner or later 迟早this disturbance would have occurred sooner or later.这场风波迟早要来.truth will come to light sooner or later.纸包不住火.4.to one's surprise令某人惊讶to my great surprise,he somehow managed to survive the earthquake.使我大为惊奇的是,他不知怎么地竟在地震中活了下来.5.take an active part in 积极参加they take an active part in scientific experiment.他们积极参加科学实验.the army should support and take an active part in national construction.军队要积极支持和参加国家建设.6.play a joke on 对某人恶作剧don't play a joke on her.she is deaf.不要捉弄她,她是个聋子.7.be angry with 生气i was angry with him for being late.我为了他的迟到而生气.8.come to oneself 苏醒she came to herself.她醒过来了she lost her temper,but soon came to herself.她发脾气了,但很快恢复了正常10.make room for 给...腾出地方can you make room for me?能腾出位子给我吗?11.take one's place 代替某人.i should take his place.我应该代替他的位置.12.used to do sth.过去常常john used to oversleep.so do i.约翰过去常常睡觉睡过头.我也一样13.come up with找到,提出答案he couldn't come up with the answer.social reformers sometimes come up with some blue-sky thoughts.社会改革家有时会提出某些极端理想主义的想法.14.speak highly of称赞many business people speak highly of your commercial integrity.很多商界人士对贵公司的商业信誉评价极高.15.keep doing something 一直做某事the teacher tells me to keep studying hard on english.老师让我坚持努力学习英语 .16.base on以...为依据politics is based on the economy.can we do without a solid economic base?政治要以经济做基础,基础不坚固还行吗?17.be pleased with 对...wine make a man better
i do not say that him more pleasing to others.酒会使一个人更加对自己满意,但我不是说酒会使他变得令他人更加满意.she is pleased with this book.她对这本书很满意.18.argue with sb.about sth.与某人争吵to argue with him about it is unnecessary.和他辩论此事是不必要的.we argue with the waiter about the price of the meal.我们跟服务员争执那顿饭的价钱.19.develop afriendship with sb.与某人增进友谊they would develop a friendship that,nearly a decade later,would lead rice to his son.他们之间建立起的友谊在近10年之后也使赖斯成为小布什之选.20share happiness and sorrowthey wanted us to share happiness and sorrow.他们希望我们能和他们一起同甘共苦.20.have a good knowledge 掌握he has a good knowledge of london.他对伦敦很熟悉.21.be popular with 受欢迎he is popular with his students.他深受学生的爱戴.22.consider doing sth.考虑做某事we considered not doing it now.我们考虑现在不做这件事.22.separate a from b 把a和b分开the farmers separate grain from chaff.农民簸谷谷物从谷壳中分出the workers separate a metal from an ore.工人们从矿石中提炼出金属.23.play a role in扮演角色did birth order play a role in success?排行顺序对成功有影响吗?.she play a notable role in compile the book.在编写这本书的过程中,她起了显著的作用.24.owe sth.to sb.归公于某人we owe this discovery to newton.我们的这一发现归功于牛顿.25.make comments on 对...now,i would like to make a few comments on questions concerning industrial development.现在,我对工业发展的有关问题讲几点意见.26.encourage sb.to do sth.鼓励某人you take measures to encourage them to grow rich.你们采取措施,鼓励他们致富.27.apologize for doing 因...道歉i apologize for the misunderstanding.我为误解表示歉意.28.be busy doing sth.忙于i hate to interrupt a man when he's busy working.”一个人忙于工作时,我最不愿打搅了.”29.invite sb.to do sth.邀请某人做某事may i invite you to dance?我能请你跳个舞吗?30.bring...back to life 使苏醒they used artificial respiration to bring the swimmer back to life.他们用人工呼吸使游泳者苏醒过来.31.with初二英语短语造句快点
急用!!!!!!!!_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
初二英语短语造句快点
急用!!!!!!!!
初二英语短语造句快点
急用!!!!!!!!
用什么短语啊?

我要回帖

更多关于 初二寒假班 的文章

随机推荐