_hello baby,welcome ! please watch your steps ! come

General Management, Product Strategy and Content Programming Executive
I have created a new post with updated instructions and screengrabs, which can be found here: .
BBC recently released their
which allows you to watch many of the BBC shows on the web. Unfortunately for us, BBC does not allow users outside the UK to watch these shows. Luckily there’s a way around this. There are many sites recommending different software to use, but having tried many ways, this is the one I’ve found that works using Windows and Firefox: (note, you can also use instructions below to watch other content blocked from viewing within the US, or even to watch content only allowed in the US when you are abroad)
using the default options. You can uncheck Privoxy in the install if you like. We will be using another proxy tool. (Tor is a tool that allows you to browse the web anonymously by routing your requests through various servers/proxies)
Step 2: We now need to ensure that the last server your request is routed through is a server in the UK. Go to . Click on the pulldown next to &CC:& and select &GB& and hit &search&. Now click on the &&& under &Exit&. You now have a list of servers in the UK that are allowed to be used as Exit Servers. Take note of all the nicknames of the servers except those marked Unnamed.
Step 3: Go to Start Menu and open All Programs -& Vidalia Bundle -& Tor -& torcc. This will open the Tor config file. Scroll all the way to the bottom and enter the following lines:
StrictExitNodes 1
exitnodes &list of the names you found in step 2 separated by commas&
An example of the second line above would be:
exitnodes anonion,anotherlink,colinwillsdorkyahoo
Save the file and exit notepad.
Step 4: Run Vidalia. After a few seconds, it should say &Connected to the Tor Network&.
Step 5: Install the
addon for Firefox.
Step 6: When you install Foxy Proxy, it’ll ask you if you want to add a Tor proxy to it’s settings. You’ll want to set up the Tor Proxy to have the following 2 patterns: BBC iPlayer pattern – http://*bbc.co.uk/* and Tor Check pattern – http://torcheck.xenobite.eu/*
Step 7: Check that you’re exiting through a UK server by going to
There you go – now, when you have Vidalia and Foxy Proxy running, whenever you go to the iPlayer site, you’ll be able to watch videos. Note, that you’ll probably have to repeat step 2 and step 3 intermittently, as the same UK servers don’t always exist.
Share this:
About this blog
This blog is about stuff I find interesting. Hopefully you will find them interesting too.
Happening Nearby TodayWaterworks Aquatics10:00amJoey's Gym9:30amEleve Ballet Academy10:00amHollywood Academy of Music12:00pmBitter Root Pottery9:30am
Categories
Send to Email Address
Your Email Address
Post was not sent - check your email addresses!
Email check failed, please try again
Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email.404 Not Found
The requested URL /hello-world was not found on this server.
Apache Server atA:Hello,Cindy!
B:Hi,Mike. Did you have a nice vacation?
A:Yes,pretty good.
B:When did you come back from Beijing?
A:I came back yesterday morning. Look at this watch. Do you think it's nice?
B:Yes,but I can't stand its color. I don't like black. My favorite color is white.
A:I like black. What do you think of the sunglasses?
B:Oh,they are cool!
A:And what about the wallet?
B:I don't mind the wallet.
A:Look at the scarf. Do you like it?
B:Oh, what a nice scarf!I love it.
A:It's for you!
B:For me? Thank you.
A:You're welcome.
&&& 根据对话内容,判断正(T)误(F)
1.Mike had a nice vacation in Beijing.
2.The watch is white.
3.White is Cindy's favorite color.