帮忙谷歌翻译下载下

帮忙翻译下....
帮忙翻译下....
Do you know S.H.E.?It&s a singing group from taiwan,China.There are three lovely girls in it.they are Selina,Hebe ang Ella.Theyare very popular.

Lofs of young people like Selina because she is very beautiful.she has long straight hair.She is of medium height.Ella is really cool!She look likes a boy .she is of medium height and a little bie heavy.she slways has short staight hair and wears a jacket and pants.Many fans think she sings very well.Hebe is a nice girl.she isn&t tall and she is of medium build.she has long straight hair.sometimes she weais a cute hat.
Do you know S.H.E.?你听说过SHE吗?
It&s a singing group from taiwan,China.这是中国台湾的一个歌唱组合.
There are three lovely girls in it.里面有三个可爱的女生.
they are Selina,Hebe ang Ella.They are very popular.他们是Selina,Hebe和Ella.他们十分受欢迎.
Lots of young people like Selina because she is very beautiful.很多年轻人都喜欢Selina因为她很漂亮.
she has long straight hair.She is of medium height.她有一头亮而长的头发,中等的身材.
Ella is really cool!Ella真的很酷.
She look likes a boy .她看起来象个男生.
she is of medium height and a little bie heavy.她身材中等,??
she slways has short staight hair and wears a jacket and pantee.她总是留一头短而干练的头发,身穿夹克和运动裤.
Many fans think she sings very well.很多粉丝都认为她歌唱的很棒.
Hebe is a nice girl.Hebe是个漂亮的女生.
she isn&t tall and she is of medium build.她不高也是小身材.
she has long straight hair.她有一头长而亮的头发.
sometimes she wears a cute hat. 有时候会带一顶可爱的帽子.

提问者 的感言:很好..谢谢!! 满意答案
你知道SHE吗?这是来自中国台湾的一个歌唱组合。它由三个可爱女孩组成。她们是Selina,Hebe 和Ella.她们被人熟知。
许多年轻人喜欢Selina因为她很漂亮。她拥有长长的直发。她中等个头。ELLA很酷!她看起来像个男孩。她中等个头微胖。她总是短短的直发,穿夹克。许多粉丝觉得她唱的很好。HEBE是个不错的女孩。她不高中等个子。她有一头长长的直发,有时带着一顶可爱的帽子。
提问者 的感言:不错... 相关知识
其他回答 (4)
你知不知道她呢?这是一个歌唱组来自台湾, china.there三个可爱的女孩在it.they是周梁淑怡,白沙湾昂ella.theyare ,很受欢迎。 
lofs年轻的人一样,周梁淑怡,因为她是非常beautiful.she已长直hair.she是中等height.ella是真的很酷!看看她喜欢的男孩,她是中等高度和小别heavy.she slways短staight头发,穿夹克和pants.many球迷觉得她唱歌很well.hebe是一个很好girl.she是不高,她是中等build.she已长直hair.sometimes她weais可爱的帽子。

你知不知道S.H.E,它是来自中国台湾的一个歌唱组,这个队伍里有3个可爱的女孩子。他们分别是Selina,Hebe ang Ella。他们都很流行。
很多年轻人喜欢 Selina ,因为她很漂亮,并且她又很直又长的头发,她不高不矮。Ella 很酷。她很像一个男孩子。她也是中等高度并且有点重。她一般是留着很短的直发···
不好意思,没时间了,要下来。
你知道SHE么?是来自中国台湾的歌唱组合,由3个可爱的女孩组成,分别是 Selina,Hebe和 Ella,非常有名。
许多人喜欢Selina因为她很漂亮。她有一头直直的长发,中等身高。Ella很酷。她开起来像个男孩子。中等身高有点壮壮的。她常常是直短发,穿夹克和短裤。许多歌迷觉得她唱歌很好听。Hebe是个不错的女孩。她中等个子,长直发,有时会戴顶可爱的帽子。
你知不知道SHE,她们来自中国 台湾
这个组合有三个天真可爱的女孩
她们是SELINA ,HEBE和ELLA,她们非常的受欢迎,也很流行
有许多的年轻人喜欢SELINA,因为他非常的漂亮,他的头发长而且直,她的个儿是中等的身高
ELLA看起来很酷!看起来像个男孩儿他的个儿也是中等 ,她中等个儿但是胖一点儿,她的头发总是短短的喜欢穿夹克和裤子
许多粉丝觉得她们唱的非常的好
HEBE是个可爱的女孩子,她不高中等身高,她有长长的头发,有时候她会戴一个逗人喜爱的帽子
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号帮忙翻译下_百度知道
帮忙翻译下
Distorted&quot. This is bias. F accounting information is characterized asinformation signals that are biased relative to the expected value of the firmor that measure the value of the firm with error (white noise). For example, theasymmetric recognition of certain gains and losses. Bias and noiseare meant to be representative of the many inadequacies usually attributed to accountinginformation, generating what may be thought of as bias. Current Generally Accepted Accounting Principles prevent or delaythe recognition of certain assets and liabilities and their income statementcounterparts, accounting for R&D andadvertising expenditures, impairment of asset values. Similarly, and the absence of information about customers andsuppliers in current financial statements imply that the consequences ofcertain current managerial activities are not reflected in accountinginformation, current Generally Accepted AccountingStandards require numerous estimates generating what may be thought of asnoise, subjective assessments such as estimated useful lives ofassets, and the allocation ofpurchase price to individual assets and liabilities in corporate acquisitionsare likely to introduce noise into accounting information, even in the absenceof bias&quot
我有更好的答案
“扭曲”的会计信息的特点是有偏见的信息信号的相对误差firmor衡量公司的价值预期值(白噪声)。偏见和noiseare命中注定的许多不足之处,通常归因于会计信息的代表。目前普遍接受的会计原则,避免或推迟某些资产和负债和收入statementcounterparts识别,产生什么可以被认为是偏见。例如,某些收益和损失的不对称识别,为研发和广告支出的会计信息,与客户和供应商在现行财务报表的缺席意味着某些现有的经营活动的后果并没有反映在会计信息。这是偏见。同样,目前普遍接受的会计准则需要大量的估计产生什么可以被认为是噪声。例如,主观的评估,如预计使用寿命的资产,或有损失,资产价值减损,购买价格和分配给个人的资产和负债的公司acquisitionsare可能引入噪声的会计信息,即使在没有偏见。
那上面两个英文...
其他类似问题
13人觉得有用
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译下_百度知道
帮忙翻译下
from its beginnings as a highly experimental procedure in thelate 1970s, to the extentthat IVF is often now described as an “industry” and IVF treatment(even intracytoplasmic sperm injection [ICSI]) is increasingly seen bymany as a commodity product, which have an inherent role in allmodern accredi-tation schemes. Public concern over these reports has resulted in governmentsintroducing regulation of IVF labs around the worldIt seems that we hear news reports of disasters in IVF clinics almostweekly. Perhaps this is because themajority of scientistsworking inclinical IVF labs have come fromacademic&#47, are essentially based on the principles of ISO 9000 andrelated standards,risk analysis and minimization are being demanded of IVF labs, and within ourprofession there is a growing recognition of the need for accreditationof IVF labs to ensure that the potential for such errors occurring isminimized. In particular, butmany IVF scientistshave only limitedunderstanding ofhowto go abouteld of researchand clinical practice that swept the world in the 1980s and was consol-idated as a routine clinical service in the 1990s, to a rapidly expanding &#64257, especiallyoutside clinical chemistry and pathology laboratories,as a consequence, 1980), culminating in the birth of Louise Brown on 25 July 1978(Edwards and Steptoe,many have limited experience of the practicalities oflaboratorymanagement – and even fewer have any formal training in it.Certainly IVF has evolved rapidly over the last two-and-a-half decadesor so. From the mid-1980swe also saw the rapid growth in commercial IVF clinics. Yet quality management beyond basic assay qualitycontrol is often poorly understood by biomedical scientists.Quality systems, especially inresearch backgrounds and
提问者采纳
芊芳草啊都落在它的后方,宛如一头青丝在身后荡漾,它在这儿留连,它又远离森林的幽暗。那岩洞。静静落下的柳叶擦过它的素肩,诗人在此听他的感受,那泉水哀哭着永哈哈远失去的朋友。接着,都使天鹅恋恋
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
看来我们听到的新闻报道灾害几乎人工受精诊所
周刊。这些报告的关注已经导致了政府
介绍实验室规定的IVF放眼世界,在我们的
有一种识别职业需要认证
IVF的实验室,以确保潜在的此类错误的发生
质量体系认证,具有内在的作用accredi allmodern -
信誉方案实质上是基于9000年和年国际标准化组织(ISO)的原则
相关标准。然而质量管理超越基础检测质量
控制是由生物医学科学家往往知之甚少,更是如此
外临床化学和病理实验室。特别是,
风险分析和风险最小化被要求的IVF的实验室里,但是
许多scientistshave只有limitedunderstanding IVF ofhowto去
这些任务。或许这是因为大部分scientistsworking
IVF来fromacademic临床实验室/研究背景和,
因此,许多有经验有限的...
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁各位帮忙翻译下 谢谢 中译英铁丰8号大豆品种是以通州小黄豆为母本,荆山朴为父本杂交育成。它耐肥性强,秆强不倒,较耐盐碱,品质优良,种植应用较为广泛。我们通过以铁丰8号大豆cDN_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
各位帮忙翻译下 谢谢 中译英铁丰8号大豆品种是以通州小黄豆为母本,荆山朴为父本杂交育成。它耐肥性强,秆强不倒,较耐盐碱,品质优良,种植应用较为广泛。我们通过以铁丰8号大豆cDN
各位帮忙翻译下 谢谢 中译英铁丰8号大豆品种是以通州小黄豆为母本,荆山朴为父本杂交育成。它耐肥性强,秆强不倒,较耐盐碱,品质优良,种植应用较为广泛。我们通过以铁丰8号大豆cDNA基因组为模板克隆了一个蛋白激酶,表达模式分析得到该激酶受多种非生物胁迫诱导,尤其在高盐干旱胁迫下,其表达量在12小时之内大量增加。本研究将这个激酶转入烟草中,以鉴定它的功能,为作物的抗逆育种做基础。本论文以铁丰8号大豆为实验材料,将以其cDNA基因组为模板克隆出来的蛋白激酶基因片段连接到pBI121载体上,形成植物表达载体pBI121-GmPK1,将其转入根癌农杆菌C58C1中,然后通过农杆菌介导将其导入烟草中。在获得了转基因株系和鉴定后,本研究对转基因烟草进行高盐、高渗两种胁迫处理,分析了过表达该基因对烟草抗逆功能的影响。实验结果表明,转基因烟草相对受体有更高的耐盐抗旱能力。我们初步判断该蛋白激酶参与了响应盐、旱等非生物胁迫,并可能在这些信号传导过程中起着重要作用。实验结果显示:此大豆蛋白激酶具有抗盐抗旱性,在植物的逆境生存中发挥着重要的作用。
Iron feng 8 soybean varieties for soybeans in tongzhou small JingShanPiao for paternal parent, bred hybrids. It water-stable aggregate is strong, strong resistance, a header undeniable, excellent qual...
Iron feng 8 soybean varieties for soybeans in tongzhou small JingShanPiao for paternal parent, bred hybrids. It water-stable aggregate is strong, strong resistance, a header undeniable, excellent qual...
铁丰8号大豆品种是以通州小黄豆为母本,荆山朴为父本杂交育成。它耐肥性强,秆强不倒,较耐盐碱,品质优良,种植应用较为广泛。我们通过以铁丰8号大豆cDNA基因组为模板克隆了一个蛋白激酶,表达模式分析得到该激酶受多种非生物胁迫诱导,尤其在高盐干旱胁迫下,其表达量在12小时之内大量增加。本研究将这个激酶转入烟草中,以鉴定它的功能,为作物的抗逆育种做基础。本论文以铁丰8号大豆为实验材料,...帮忙翻译下,谢谢了
帮忙翻译下,谢谢了
帮帮忙,请不要用机器,谢谢了,

求职信

衷心感谢您在百忙之中抽出时间来审阅我的求职材料,我相信,自信我的一定不会让您失望。

我是广东省财经学校05级商务英语专业的一名应届毕业生。我叫蔡鸿城,来自广东省潮阳的一个小村庄,农村生活铸就了我淳朴、诚实、善良、正直的性格。培养了我不怕困难挫折,吃苦耐劳的生活习惯。懂得了不服输的奋斗精神。

经过四年的中专学习和煅炼,我具备了较好的英语听、说、读、写、译等能力,能熟练操作计算机办公软件,更有较好的沟通交际能力。

在此,望贵单位能接收我、支持我,让我加入你们的大家庭,我将尽我最大的能力为贵单位发挥我应有的水平和能力,我相信,用心一定能赢得精彩。

再一次感谢您为我留出时间来阅读我的求职信,祝您工作昌顺、全家幸福。

此致

敬礼
求职人:

日
补充:不要答非所问,谢谢`
Cover letter 

Thank you for your sincere in his busy schedule to take some time to review my job materials, I believe that my self-confidence will not let you disappointed. 

I am in Guangdong Province Financial 05 business schools in English, a professional graduates. I call Cai City, Guangdong Province, Chaoyang from a small village, rural life, I cast a simple, honest, kind, honest character. I am not afraid of the difficulties in training setbacks, the hard-working habits. Know how to admit defeat of the spirit. 

After four years of secondary school study and Duan Lian, I have a good English listening, speaking, reading, writing, translation, such as the ability to skillfully operate a computer software business, the more the better communication skills. 

Here, I hope to receive your organization to support me, let me to join your family, I will do my best to play for your organization, I should be the level and ability, I believe that good intentions will certainly be able to win. 

Once again, thank you for the time I left my job to read the letter, I wish you the work of Chang Shun, the well-being of the whole family. 

Sincerely 

Salute 
Job: 

December 4, 2008
其他回答 (6)
Dear Sir/Madam:
Your advertisement for a Network Maintenance Engineer in the April 10 Student Daily interested me bacause the position that you described sounds exactly like the kind of job I am seeking. 

According to the advertisement ,your position requires top university,Bachelor or above in Computer Science or equivalent field and proficient in Windows NT4.0 and LINUX System. I feel that I am competent to meet the requirements. I will be graduating from Graduate School of Tsinghua University this year with a M.S. degree . My studies have included courses in computer control and management and I designed a control simulation system developed with Microsoft Visual InterDev and SQL Server. 

During my education, I have grasped the principals of my major and skills of practice. Not only have I passed CET-6, but more important I can communicate with others freely in English. My ability to write and speak English is out of question. 

I would appreciate your time in reviewing my enclosed resume and if there is any additional information you require, please contact me.I would welcome an opportunity to meet with you for a personal interview. 

With many thanks, 

Wang Lin

Letter of application

Thank you for taking the time to review my application materials, I believe, must be confident I won&t let you down.

I was guangdong financial school of business English majors 2005 a graduating student. I&m from guangdong CaiHongCheng, chaoyang of a small village, the rural life simple and honest, my kind, honest character. I afraid of difficulties and setbacks diligent habits. Understand the so-called fighting spirit.

After four years of secondary learning and making, I have a good command of English in listening, speaking, reading, writing and translation ability, able to operate computer office software, good communication skills.

Here, hope you could accept me and support me, let me join your family, I will do my best to play my ability of ability and level, I believe, must be able to win.

Once again, thank you for reading my setting aside time for my application letter, I wish you all happiness ChangShun, work.

This

Salute
Moreover:

On December 4, 2008
Your advertisement for a Network Maintenance Engineer in the April 10 Student Daily interested me bacause the position that you described sounds exactly like the kind of job I am seeking. 

Cover letter 

Thank you for your sincere in his busy schedule to take some time to review my job materials, I believe that my self-confidence will not let you disappointed. 

I am in Guangdong Province Financial 05 business schools in English, a professional graduates. I call Cai City, Guangdong Province, Chaoyang from a small village, rural life, I cast a simple, honest, kind, honest character. I am not afraid of the difficulties in training setbacks, the hard-working habits. Know how to admit defeat of the spirit. 

After four years of secondary school study and Duan Lian, I have a good English listening, speaking, reading, writing, translation, such as the ability to skillfully operate a computer software business, the more the better communication skills. 

Here, I hope to receive your organization to support me, let me to join your family, I will do my best to play for your organization, I should be the level and ability, I believe that good intentions will certainly be able to win. 

Once again, thank you for the time I left my job to read the letter, I wish you the work of Chang Shun, the well-being of the whole family. 

Sincerely 

Salute 
Job: 

December 4, 2008
Dear ladies sir

Good morming !Your advertisement for a Network Maintenance Engineer in the April 10 Student Daily interested me bacause the position that you described sounds exactly like the kind of job I am seeking. 

According to the advertisement ,your position requires top university,Bachelor or above in Computer Science or equivalent field and proficient in Windows NT4.0 and LINUX System. I feel that I am competent to meet the requirements. I will be graduating from Graduate School of Tsinghua University this year with a M.S. degree . My studies have included courses in computer control and management and I designed a control simulation system developed with Microsoft Visual InterDev and SQL Server. 

During my education, I have grasped the principals of my major and skills of practice. Not only have I passed CET-6, but more important I can communicate with others freely in English. My ability to write and speak English is out of question. 

I would appreciate your time in reviewing my enclosed resume and if there is any additional information you require, please contact me.I would welcome an opportunity to meet with you for a personal interview. 

With many thanks, 

Wang Lin 

Seek job letter

Be from the bottom of the heart thank you for drawing out time to the reviewing my to seek job material in 100 favours, I believe, self-confidence my can&t certain let you disappointment.

I am finance and economics school in the Guangdong province 05 class business English be a graduating student of profession.I am Cai4 Hong2 Cheng2, a small village from tide sun in the Guangdong province, village life cast into me simple, honesty, docile, morally upright of personality.Development I be not afraid difficulty frustrate, diligent of life habit.Knew to refuse to concede defeat of struggle spirit.

Through four years of medium particularly study and Ya Lian, I had better English to listen to, say, read, write, translate etc. ability, ability well-trained operation the calculator transact software and have more better of communication social intercourse ability.

Hope an expensive unit ability to receive me and back me up here, let me join your big families, I will do the best for the expensive unit exertive I should have of level and ability, I believe, work hard certain ability win fascinating.

Be again thank you for staying for me for a time to the reading my seek job letter, wish you work Chang agreeable, whole family happiness.

This with the result that

Salute
Seek job a person:

2008 December be 4 days

相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号

我要回帖

更多关于 有道翻译下载 的文章

随机推荐