有一首英文歌,女声唱的,很活跃的调子,有一段歌词是i can say,什么的和one two three,什么什么的。。
提问者采纳
3 - Britney Spears ?
提问者评价
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌歌词中有I Believe I Can Fly,节奏感很快,不是R.Kelly唱的那一首,好像是个女生唱的,不是张韶涵的《挥着翅膀的女孩》。
有一首英文歌歌词中有I Believe I Can Fly,节奏感很快,不是R.Kelly唱的那一首,好像是个女生唱的,不是张韶涵的《挥着翅膀的女孩》。 20
不区分大小写匿名
嗯,应该是的
Bianca Ryan - I Believe I Can Fly
节奏很快的,不是这一首。
抱歉,那我不知道了。
金贵晟在《中国最强音》里唱过,原唱不知道
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家有首英文歌中女的唱的很好听 歌词中有i can fly everything your name 我不知道这首歌是什么名字?_百度知道
有首英文歌中女的唱的很好听 歌词中有i can fly everything your name 我不知道这首歌是什么名字?
!!!!!!!!肯定不是挥着翅膀的女孩!!!!!!!!!!!是英文的
提问者采纳
pround of you
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌,女声,很轻快慵懒,挺老的,歌词高潮是“I can feel……”多次重复,求歌名
一首英文歌,女声,很轻快慵懒,挺老的,歌词高潮是“I can feel……”多次重复,求歌名 5
Avril lavigne 的why
歌词:Why, do you always do this to me? Why, couldn't you just see through me? How come, you act like this Like you just don't care at all Do you expect me to believe I was the only one to fall? I can feel, I can feel you near me, even though you're far away I can feel, I can feel you baby, why It's not supposed to feel this way I need you, I need you More and more each day It's not supposed to hurt this way I need you, I need you, I need you Tell me, are you and me still together? Tell me, do you think we could last forever? Tell me, why Hey, listen to what we're not saying Let's play, a different game than what we're playing Try, to look at me and really see my heart Do you expect me to believe I'm gonna let us fall apart? I can feel, I can feel you near me, even when you're far away I can feel, I can feel you baby, why It's not supposed to feel this way I need you, I need you More and more each day It's not supposed to hurt this way I need you, I need you, I need you Tell me, are you and me still together? Tell me, you think we could last forever? Tell me, why So go and think about whatever you need to think about Go on and dream about whatever you need to dream about And come back to me when you know just how you feel, you feel I can feel, I can feel you near me, even though you're far away I can feel, I can feel you baby, why It's not supposed to hurt this way I need you, I need you More and more each day It's not supposed to hurt this way I need you, I need you, I need you Tell me It's not supposed to hurt this way I need you, I need you More and more each day It's not supposed to hurt this way I need you, I need you, I need you Tell me, are you and me still together? Tell me, do you think we could last forever? Tell me, why
我很确定不是这首…应该不是艾薇儿的,很老的一首歌,女生很慵懒,若有似无的,清新派
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家求一首女声英文歌,有几句歌词是:finding a way I can get through I can take it I can take it.._百度知道
求一首女声英文歌,有几句歌词是:finding a way I can get through I can take it I can take it..
提问者采纳
I can take it
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
就叫I can take it
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖