4/10 :4. 安静
5/10 :5. 受益人
6/10 :6. 大荧幕
7/10 :7.灵犬
8/10 :8. 总统
9/10 :9.玉米花生糖
10/10 :10. 最初
Put your puppy
to the test and discover these interesting facts about man's best friend.用你小狗的日常表现来测验一下吧,你会发现关于人类最好的朋友的有趣事实。
1. Nosy Dogs大鼻子狗狗
A dog&s nose print is as unique as a human&s finger print and can be used to accurately identify them.狗的鼻纹同人类的指纹一样,是独一无二的,可以被用来准确地识别它们。
人类最忠诚的朋友汪星人,你了解它们?关于它们那独特的鼻纹、害怕的姿势、爱说话的习惯。有些汪星人可是超级富翁/富婆,有些还是大屏幕的大明星。
http://i1./topic/animal.png
CopyRight & 沪江网 2015&下一篇: 上一篇:外语写作宠物狗_百度知道
外语写作宠物狗
I like talking to it, talking to it makes me feel good. I would like to share my happy things with it. It has its own house. It has become a part of my family. I am happy to have such a lovely friend. Its hair is brown. It has two big ears, two big and bright eyes. I like it very much, because it&#39I Have a Dog
Is a friend worth of trusting. It has come to my home for a year. Its name is YoYo. When I am sad, but it likes to sleep under my bed, play in my house
其他类似问题
宠物狗的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁问题补充&&
It does not eat very much. I often play with it, so it becomes my good friend quickly. I like it so much物 My Lovely Pet One day, and I know it loves me,my father bought a little cat for me. I love my pet. I was very happy. When I am not happy. It likes to come to my room to play with me, I usually chat with my little cat. It has two small ears, too, two black eyes and quite a lot of brown hair. W e are happy to own each other
热心网友 &2-18 01:57
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
猜你感兴趣
信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &