外语写作我喜欢的动物物

论坛精彩内容
 -  -  -  -  -  -
Copyright &
All Rights Reserved英语作文——我喜欢的动物(详细介绍)
英语作文——我喜欢的动物(详细介绍)
我有两只小猫。他们非常漂亮。一只是黄色的。另一只是白色的。他们非常可爱。黄色的小猫很调皮。他经常到处跑。他最喜欢的游戏是玩球、绳子和石头。而白色的小猫非常温和。她喜欢洗她的脸。并且她不喜欢和人玩。她经常跳上我的膝盖。我喜欢给她洗澡。 噢,我的小猫为我带来了很多愉快。我们是非常好的朋友。我爱他们。 I have got two baby cats. they are very beautiful. One is yellow. the other is white. they are very lovely. the yellow cat is very naughty. He likes to play with people. He often runs here and there. His favourite game is playing with balls, ropes and stones. But the white cat is very gentle. She likes to wash her face. And she doesn′t like to play with people. She often jumps onto my knees. I like to give her a bath. Oh, my baby cats bring me much happiness. We are very good friends. I love them.
相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号外语写作喜欢的动物_百度知道
外语写作喜欢的动物
海豚利用声音帮助自己认路。海豚拥有一些与其它海洋生物不同的地方; babies are born in the water, Dolphins possess something that makes them different from all the other sea creatures. Dolphin is one of those great creatures. They can grow up to three and a half meters long. Sound is just like their eyes and mouths. They live for a ling time. Dolphin&#39,海豚就是其中之一,它们能长到三点五米长。它们的寿命很长; s brain is almost the same size as that found in the human head,让那些研究它们行为的人们深感震惊, whose capacities to think and move at an astounding rate puzzle those who study their behaviors。海豚在水里生育,它的优势不在于它的力量和速度. It is not strength or speed but the size of their brains。海豚的大脑与人脑大小一样大, look for their food and talk with each other,而在于它的大脑. 海豚 大海里住着许多智力发达. Dolphins&#39、身体强健的动物、动作迅速。它反应灵敏. Dolopins use sound to help them find their wayDolphin In the vast ocean live many creatures with great intellectual and physical capacities、觅食与彼此之间交谈。声音就像它们的眼睛和嘴一样
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
是我答题的动力。您的采纳. Some trained dogs can even lead the blind people and save people’s lives, helping the police, and so on, because they are man’s good friends,请采纳. 如果您认可我的答案. They can do many helpful things to us我喜欢的动物 My Favorite Animal I like dogs. I hope someday dogs will be in great harmony with human-beings. So they‘re treated as our family members, greeting guests, such as guarding our houses
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁报班咨询:400-888-3456
您当前位置:
我最喜欢的动物英语作文带翻译
来源:互联网&&作者:佚名
  我最喜欢的动物英语作文带翻译&&小作者描述了波波的外貌和习惯,并通过描述喜欢吃冰激凌这样的小细节,向大家展示了一只非常可爱的狗狗。关于我最喜欢的动物英语作文带翻译我们一起来阅读和分享吧!
  I like animals very much, such as horses, monkeys, cats, tigers and
But I like dogs best. Why? Because they are very cute and
  我非常喜欢动物,比如马,猴子,猫,老虎等等。但是我最喜欢小狗。为什么呢?因为他们很可爱很友好。
  I have a white dog. Its name is Bobo. She is a female dog. She
comes from
Beijing, China. She has two big eyes and a small month. She
wears white clothes.
She often walks around at home. It has nothing to
do. She likes eating ice-cream
so much, So do I. When I eat ice-cream,
she will look at the ice-cream
carefully. So I will give her some to
  我有一只白色的小狗。它的名字叫波波。她是一只小母狗。她来自中国北京。她有一双大眼睛和一个小嘴巴。她穿着白色的衣服。
她经常在家里到处走。但是没关系。她喜欢吃冰激凌,我也是。当我吃冰激凌的时候,她就会很认真的看着冰激凌。所以我会给她一些吃。
  I think Bobo is the cutest dog in the world.
  我觉得波波是世界上最最可爱的狗狗。
  我最喜欢的动物英语作文带翻译仅供大家参考和学习,祝大家学习更上一层楼!
中考网中考语文必背文言文50篇专题汇总了初中语...
中考网中考必背化学方程式专题汇总了初中化学方程式,...
中考工具箱
Copyright (C)&
&&All&Rights&Reserved&北京启迪巨人教育科技有限公司巨人学校&版权所有版权所有
京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号我最喜欢的小动物英语作文_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
我最喜欢的小动物英语作文
我最喜欢的小动物英语作文
I like the animal very much,however,I most like the animal is my uncle to retrieve the puppy.The dog's hair is yellow,pointed ears,hunched high up,his eyes round and big,Kurokuro Ryoryo,the nose is black,black,its mouth is small,its tail swinging a long,adorable.The dog eat food when adorable,I put ribs into a small bowl,he saw,at once ran,first with a nose to smell a smell,it is the taste of ribs,immediately dangling,gulps eats up.The dog used every time I see strange things,must use his nose to smell,it will be issued when eating crunchy sound.It is always front legs when sleeping in front,back on the back,he sometimes sent to sleep when the barking sound,as if in a dream.The dog and I used to play the game is running,it runs like a cross a river,the action is very agile.I like this puppy,because,it accompanies me to have a good time.我喜欢的动物非常多,不过,我最喜欢的动物是我叔叔捡回来的那只小狗.这只小狗的毛是黄色的,耳朵尖尖的,高高地耸着,他的眼睛又圆又大,黑黑亮亮的,鼻子黑黑的,翘翘的,它的嘴巴小小的,它的尾巴长长的摆来摆去,非常可爱.小狗吃食物的时候非常可爱,我把排骨放进一个小碗里面,他远远看到,一下子跑过去,先用鼻子闻一闻,它一闻到是排骨的味道,马上叼着,大口大口的吃起来.小狗习惯每次见到陌生的东西,都要用鼻子闻闻,它吃东西的时候会发出脆脆的声音.它睡觉的时候总是前腿放在前面,后退放在后面,他睡觉的时候有时还会发出汪汪的声音,好像在做梦一样.小狗和我常玩的游戏是赛跑,它跑的时候像是跨一条河一样,动作非常敏捷.我非常喜欢这只小狗,因为,它陪我都过了美好的时光.

我要回帖

更多关于 我最喜欢的动物 的文章

随机推荐