如何添加新设备?
登录 “百度音乐” 移动客户端,即可添加设备,刷新页面就可以看到新设备。
收取短信不会扣除你的话费,下载歌曲需要你支付相应的无线上网费用
百度音乐客户端听歌,随时随地
感谢您使用手机百度音乐
下载会在几秒内自动开始,如浏览器长时间没有响应,请点击
您还可以通过以下方法下载百度音乐手机版
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送!Bryan Adams 的歌曲《I DO IT FOR YOU》的英文歌词还有中文翻译歌词?_百度知道
Bryan Adams 的歌曲《I DO IT FOR YOU》的英文歌词还有中文翻译歌词?
我无需更多 Yeah I would fight for you 我会为你而战 I&#39, I do it for you 都是为你 There's nothing there to hide 你会发现那里没有东西隐藏 Take me as I am take my life 取走我---就是我本身;d lie for you 为你而死 Walk the wire for you 为你赴汤蹈火 Yeah I'd die for you 为你而死 You know it's true 你知道它是真的 Everything I do 我所做的一切;s no one 没有任何人 Unless you&#39,在你的灵魂中寻找 And when you find me there you&#39,我无须再多 You know it's true 你知道它是真的 Everything I do 我所做的一切;s not worth trying for 不要告诉我那不知的一试 You can't tell me it&#39,取走我的生命吧! I would give it all I would sacrify 我会牺牲 所有 Don'll search no more 当你找到我的时候,你就无须再寻觅 Don&#39, I do it for you 都是为你 Look into your heart 看着你的心 You will find there's not worth trying for 你不能告诉我那不值得努力 I can's nothing I want more 我无法控制;t tell me it's no love 那里没有 Like your love 像你的爱一样的爱 And no other 也没有其他人 Could give more love 能如你般给我更多的爱 There't help it there're there 除了你 All the time all the way 不管何时不管何地 Ah you can't tell me it's nothing I want more 我无法控制;s not worth dying for 不要说那不值得为之付出生命 You know it't tell me it's not worth fighting for 不要告诉我不值得为它而战 I can't help it there's true 你知道它是真的 Everything I do 我所做的一切Look into my eyes 看着我的双眼 You will see what you mean to me 你就会知道你对我意味着什么 Search your heart search your soul 在你的心中寻找
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
看进我的眼帘 你将会看到你对我的意思 搜索你的心搜索你的灵魂 当你发现我在这你就不会在找了 不要告诉我你试着找过 你不能告诉我你垂死着 你知道它是对的 我做每件事 我做每件事为你 看进我的心里 你将会发现没什么藏在这 感受我就像我在感受我的生活一样 我将给它所有我能sacrify 不要告诉我没有为那个严重的吵架 我不能帮助它没什么我想要更多的 你知道那是真的 我做每件事 我做的每件事都是为了你 没有爱 爱上你的爱 没有其它别的 能给我更多的爱吗 没有一个人可以 你不在这 一直一直 你不能告诉我没有努力 我不能帮助你没什么我想要更多的 是的,我和你吵架 我为了你而撒谎 发电报给你 是的,我为了你而死 你知道那是真的 每件事为你做 为了你做了每一件事
Look into my eyes You will see What you mean to me Search your heart search your soul And when you'll find me then you'll Search no more Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for You can't tell me, it's not worth dyin' for You know it's true (you know it's true) Everything I do I do it for you Look into your heart You will find There is nothing there to hide Take me as I am Take my life I would give it all, I would sacrifice Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for I can't help it, there's nothing I want more You know it's true Everything I do I do it for you There is no love Like your love And no other could give me more There's nowhere, unless you're there All the time All the way, yeah yeah Oh oh oh oh (Everything I Do) You can't tell me it's not worth tryin' for Just can't help it, there's nothing in the world I want more I would fight for you, I'd die for you Walk the wire for you Yeah I'd die for you You know it's true Everything I do I do it for you 仔细看我的眼睛,你会发现 你对我意味着什么 在你的心理寻找,在你的灵魂里寻找 当你找到我的时候 你不会再继续 不要告诉我不值得为你去尝试 你不能告诉我不值得为你牺牲 你知道那都是真实的 我所做的一切,一切都为了你 仔细看看自己的心,你会发现 那里没有什么可以隐藏 请自然的接受我,接受我的生命 我会全部付出我会为你牺牲 不要高物我不值得为你奋斗 我控制不住我不需要其他东西 你知道那是真实的 我所做的一切,一切都为了你 没有什么爱情象你的爱一样伟大 没有其他人给我更多的爱 没有了你,这世界不在是个地方 永远都如此,一切都如此 不要告诉我不值得为你尝试 我控制不住我不需要其它东西 我要为你奋斗,我会为你而死 我会为你不顾一切 是的,我会为你而死 你知道那是真实的 我所做的一切,一切都为了你
英文歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁no matter what can i do all the things about of you想找一首歌,有两句歌词是no matter what can i do all the things about of you是个女的唱的请知道的人给个名字_百度作业帮
no matter what can i do all the things about of you想找一首歌,有两句歌词是no matter what can i do all the things about of you是个女的唱的请知道的人给个名字
ftp://192.168.1.252/%D3%A2%CE%C4%B8%E8/%CC%EC%CF%C2%D7%E3%C7%F2%C6%AC%CE%B2%C7%FA_nelly%20dilemma.mp3歌曲:Dilemma歌手:nelly&kelly rowlandI..love you,and I..need you Nelly I..love you,I do..neeeeed you - but No matter what I do,all I think about is you Even when I’m with my boo,know you know I’m crazy over you No matter what I do,all I think about is you Even when I’m with my boo,y’know I’m crazy over you Check it,check it,check it,uhh I met this chick and she just moved right up the block from me And uhh,she got the hots for me the finest thing my hood done seen But oh no,oh no,she gotta a man and a son,doh’ohhh,but that’s okay Cause I,wait for my cue and just listen,play my position Like a shortstop,pick up e’rything mami hittin And in no time..(no time) I..I plan to make this wah-one mi-i-ne..and that’s for sure Cause I,I never been the type to,break up a happy home But uh,there’s somethin bout baby girl I just can’t leave alone So tell me ma what’s it gonna be?She said (You don’t know what you mean to me) No matter what I do,all I think about is you Even when I’m with my boo,know you know I’m crazy over you No matter what I do,all I think about is you Even when I’m with my boo,y’know I’m crazy over you Check it,check it,check it,uhh I see a lot and you look and I never say a word I know how niggaz start actin trippin out here about they girls And there’s no way-ayy-hey,Nelly gon’ fight over no day-hey-ame..as you can see But I,I like your steez,your style,your whole demeanor The way you come through and holla and swoop me in his 2-seater Now that’s gangstah-ah-ahhh..And I got special ways to thank yah-ah-ahhh..don’t you forget it But uh,it ain’t that easy for you to pack and leave him But uh,you and dirty got ties for different reasons I respect that and right before I turn to leave,she said No matter what I do,all I think about is you Even when I’m with my boo,know you know I’m crazy over you No matter what I do,all I think about is you Even when I’m with my boo,y’know I’m crazy over you Sing it for me K I..love you,and I..need you Nelly I..love you,I do..(c’mon girl) And it’s more than you’ll..ever know But..it’s fo’sho You can always count on my love Foreveeeeer more,yeahh-yeahh..East coast,I know you shakin right Down South,I know you bouncin right West coast,I know you walkom right,cause Midwest,I see you swingin right (You don’t know what you mean to me) No matter what I do,all I think about is you Even when I’m with my boo,know you know I’m crazy over you No matter what I do,all I think about is you Even when I’m with my boo,y’know I’m crazy over you East coast,I know you shakin right Down South,I know you bouncin right West coast,I know you walkin right,cause Midwest,I see you swing it right (You don’t know what you mean to me) East coast,you still shakin right Down South,I see you bouncin right West coast,I know you walkin right,cause Midwest,I see you swingin right (You don’t know what you mean to me) No matter what I do,all I think about is you Even when I’m with my boo,know you know I’m crazy over you No matter what I do,all I think about is you Even when I’m with my boo,y’know I’m crazy over you East coast,I know you shakin right Down South,I know you bouncin right West coast,I know you walkin right Midwest,I see you swing it right (You don’t know what you mean to me) East coast,you still shakin right Down South,I see you bouncin right West coast,I know you walkin right,cause (You don’t know what you mean to me) Midwest,I see you swingin right【No One Loves You(Like I Do)】_Loona-No One Loves You(Like I Do)在线试听_歌词下载-酷我音乐
&No One Loves You(Like I Do)
《No One Loves You(Like I Do)》 - Loona
No One Loves You(Like I Do)
所属专辑:
审批文号:暂无
No One Loves You(Like I Do)相关MV推荐
暂无No One Loves You(Like I Do)的相关数据!
《No One Loves You(Like I Do)》歌词
You and I would've shared love so strong and so secure
But all you left the memories the feelings are no more
Like flowers in the big field
All died and blown away
The letters and the pictures
Are all that will remain
But every moment of every day
I wanna see you, I wanna say
No one loves you like I love you
No one needs you the way I do
No one knows you like I know you
No one kisses you the way I do
So many years of memories
Suppressed beyond recall
The feelings was unbroken
seem silent and so small
Loona的专辑
K歌作品推荐
Loona的相似歌手
听No One Loves You(Like I Do)的人也喜欢听
歌曲榜Top10有一首英文歌曲开始的大概歌词是这样的 I DO you want to see want to see hi no with you with me_百度知道
有一首英文歌曲开始的大概歌词是这样的 I DO you want to see want to see hi no with you with me
不是《I wanted you》
Lately I've been thinking about what I can do I've been stressing to fall back in love with you 是这首吗 叫做《I wanted you》 你去
哥哥 你看清楚了吗? 不是I wanted you
其他类似问题
其他4条回答
Lately I've been thinking about what I can do I've been stressing to fall back in love with you 是这首吗 叫做《I wanted you》 你去
看你的歌词感觉很像《I dont want to say goodbye》是不是你把say听成see了?
不是这歌 。。。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 幸福是什么样子歌曲 的文章

随机推荐