ride out kid ink下载是的中文是什么啊

Fifth Harmony Worth It中英文歌词翻译字幕ft Kid Ink_英语沙龙_北京高考网
[Camila:]Give it to me, I'm worth it献出你的爱 我值得一试Baby, I'm worth it宝贝 我值得一试Uh huh I'm worth it没错 我值得一试Gimme gimme I'm worth it给我 给我 我值得一试Give it to me, I'm worth it献出你的爱 我值得一试Baby, I'm worth it宝贝 我值得一试Uh huh I'm worth it没错 我值得一试Gimme gimme I'm worth it给我 给我 我值得一试[Kid Ink:]OK, I tell her bring it back like she left some-OK我让她再次摇起那性感美臀Bring it bring it back like she left some-再次 再次摇起那性感美臀In the club with the lights off在灯光熄灭的夜店之中Whatchu acting shy for?干嘛如此害羞 Come and show me that you're with it with it with it with it with it快点向我展示 你的精湛舞技 快摆动 摆动 摆动起来Stop playing you know that I'm with it with it with it with it with it with itWhatchu acting shy for?[Dinah:]Just gimme you, just gimme youJust gimme you, that's all I wanna doAnd if what they say is trueIf it's true, I might give me to youI may talk a lot of stuffGuaranteed, I can back it upI think I'm a call you bluffHurry up, I'm waitin' out front[Normani:]Uh huh you see me in the spotlight&Ooh I love your style&Uh huh show me what you gotCause I don't wanna waste my timeUh huh see me in the spotlight&Ooh I love your style&Uh huh show me what you got nowCome and make it worth my while[Camila:]Give it to me, I'm worth itBaby, I'm worth itUh huh I'm worth itGimme gimme I'm worth itGive it to me, I'm worth itBaby, I'm worth itUh huh I'm worth itGimme gimme I'm worth it[Camila:]It's all on you, it's all on youIt's all on you, so what you wanna do?And if you don't have a clueNot a clue, I'll tell you what to doCome harder just becauseI don't like it, like it too softI like it a little roughNot too much, but maybe just enough[Ally:]Uh huh see me in the spotlight&Ooh I love your style&Uh huh show me what you gotCause I don't wanna waste my timeUh huh see me in the spotlight&Ooh I love your style&Uh huh, Show me what you got nowCome and make it worth my while[Camila:]Give it to me, I'm worth itBaby, I'm worth itUh huh I'm worth itGimme gimme I'm worth itGive it to me, I'm worth it (know what I mean?)Baby, I'm worth it (give me everything)Uh huh I'm worth itGimme gimme I'm worth it[Kid Ink:]OKI tell her bring it back like she left some-Bring it bring it back like she left some-In the club with the lights offWhatchu acting shy for?Come and show me that you're with it with it with it with it with itStop playing you know that I'm with it with it with it with it with itWhatchu acting shy for?[Ally:]Uh huh see me in the spotlight&Ooh I love your style&Uh huh show me what you gotCause I don't wanna waste my timeUh huh see me in the spotlight&Ooh I love your style&Uh huh, show me what you got nowCome and make it worth my while[Camila:]Give it to me, I'm worth itBaby, I'm worth itUh huh I'm worth itGimme gimme I'm worth itGive it to me, I'm worth it (know what I mean?)Baby, I'm worth it (give me everything)Uh huh I'm worth itGimme gimme I'm worth itGive it to me, I'm worth it
新希望家教一对一名师推荐
可报时段:0
可报时段:1
可报时段:2
新希望家教课程
北达新希望家教一对一400-668-7882
初中一对一
高中一对一
小学一对一
论坛今日热贴语言: 中文
Chris Brown - Main Chick (feat. Kid Ink) (2013)
附加的 14个月前
I don't know your name,
But you heard my name
I know why you came
Tryna get that name
But you heard my name
Girl, I know you wanna be my main chick
My main chick
I say fuck whoever you came with
Who you came with!
I tell her fuck that nigga!
[Kid ink:]
Sitting in the back of the club,
Table got a rope in the front
I don't know ya, you looking real familiar
Or I could just be a little drunk
But I don't know your name, it's a god damn shame
I don't know how to explain it to you, but
Girl I'm just saying if you got a minute come back here
I don't know - what?
Keep it on the hush
Pocket full of treats, don't beat around the bush
Wait, walk on green I can even hit the pot
Kate o shut it when I hit it with the punch lines
Hit a couple shots when it's crunch time
Looking for my ex like a one time
Throw a sign when you really tryna go
Got the car parked right at the door!
I don't know your name,
But you hurt my name
I know why you came
Tryna get that name
But you hurt my name
My main chick
Who you came with!
I tell her fuck that nigger!
[Kid ink:]
No, you don't know my name
Just in case you the fed
I might've poured you a drink
But don't let it go to your head
I know why you came, tryna be my main chick
Passed to decide when my lane switched
Talk back two seats only,
No room for your friends, I don't know 'em
We just seize in the moment,
Up all night, ? til the morning
Fly motherfucker, everything is important
Don't tryna act too important, I know your game
You got a gang nigger
All over you, but you're all over him
Girl, I ain't tryna gag it
Bad bitch surely thing, I caught you!
I don't know your name,
But you hurt my name
I know why you came
Tryna get that name
But you hurt my name
My main chick
Who you came with!
I tell her fuck that nigger!
Girl, why you playin?
You hurt my name,
I know why you came
You gonna gimme that brain
So we can do our thing
Let's do that thing
Would you think about me takin' you down here?
I can be your man when he's not 'round here!
I don't know your name,
But you hurt my name
I know why you came
Tryna get that name
But you hurt my name
My main chick
Who you came with!
I tell her fuck that nigger!Hip Hop - 12 - Bpm_103 - Kid Ink Ft Chris Brown - Hotel
&来源:原创
各种不同类型的音乐风格一一为大家分享,还有本人制作舞曲! 有需要购买者请与我联系QQ:,在加我时请说清楚原因~```
hip-hop是起源于源自于街头的一种黑人文化,也泛指rap(说唱乐)。hip-hop 文化的五种表现方式包括rap (有节奏、押韵地说话)、b-boying(街舞)、dj-ing(玩唱片及唱盘技巧)、graffiti writing(涂鸦艺术)、beat-box(口技)。 因此rap (说 唱 乐)只是hip-hop 文化中的一种元...
各种不同类型的音乐风格一一为大家分享,还有本人制作舞曲! 有需要购买者请与我联系QQ:,在加我时请说清楚原因~```
hip-hop是起源于源自于街头的一种文化,也泛指()。hip-hop 文化的五种表现方式包括rap (有节奏、押韵地说话)、b-boying()、dj-ing(玩唱片及唱盘技巧)、graffiti writing()、beat-box(口技)。 因此rap (说 唱 乐)只是hip-hop 文化中的一种元素,要加上其它舞蹈、服饰、生活态度等才构成完整的hip-hop文化。另外,亦衍生出嘻哈时装、嘻哈语等文化为中文
00:00/04:29
Hip Hop - 12 - Bpm_103 - Kid Ink Ft Chris Brown - Hotel
Ta的其它声音
听上瘾,听过瘾
听段子,听小说,听新闻,听音乐,听培训,想听啥都有!Kid Ink Tyga And Chris Brown Wiz Khalifa-男唱男说House,Pure House舞曲,电音HOUSE在线试听|清风DJ音乐网
目前位置:
&&& Kid Ink Tyga And Chris Brown Wiz Khalifa-男唱男说House
Kid Ink Tyga And Chris Brown Wiz Khalifa-男唱男说House
顺序播放循环单曲
本站会员分为两类[]和[VIP会员],所有用户都有权限下载原始MP3音频文件。普通会员可用V币下载舞曲,VIP会员下载不需要V币无限量任意下载。本站支持使用[],[],[],[],[]购买下载,可自助在线购买V币和升级VIP会员。详细说明可点击这里...
别人正在下载
别人正在试听
昨天热播榜
本周热播榜
为了保障在线试听的流畅性,本站在线试听的舞曲是经过压缩处理,其音质会和用户下载的mp3文件有较大的差别。
下载的文件全部是原始音源的MP3文件,绝无压缩,光谱为1600Hz以上,比特率为320Kbps,音质方面绝对保证清脆高清晰。
方便你下次试听Kid Ink Tyga And Chris Brown Wiz Khalifa-男唱男说House,点此或点此加入...
本页只提供Kid Ink Tyga And Chris Brown Wiz Khalifa-男唱男说House在线试听,如果要下载此MP3舞曲,请点进入下载页...
如果你喜欢这首《Kid Ink Tyga And Chris Brown Wiz Khalifa-男唱男说House》,赶快介绍给你的朋友,一起来分享!点此网址。
本站的免费MP3舞曲下载速度限制为100K/s,收费MP3歌曲下载不限制下载速度。
如果这首《Kid Ink Tyga And Chris Brown Wiz Khalifa-男唱男说House》存在任何版权问题,请与我们联系,我们会及时处理。
本站舞曲均为DJ原创作品,并自愿上传到本站做免费在线试听,其所有权为DJ及所属公司拥有
Copyright & 2002 - 2009
All Rights Reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 ink是什么文件 的文章

随机推荐