这首歌叫社会摇什么名字

这首歌叫什么名字。_百度知道
这首歌叫什么名字。
///u21/v_/u21/v_Mjc1MDIyMTA.56://www.html" target="_blank">http<a href="http
提问者采纳
bull-t, cool, for me (yeah yeah)Just listen like your life be free (Cool T yours truly)Music’s the odysseyIt’s here for you, for meJust listen find the magic keyMusic’s the odysseyIt’s here for you, meFrom up here, nine-t: NAXListen up!May they have lived without a homeBut my homies love me kept me warmTaught me to forget ’bout the gameMoney, for meJust listen let your life be freeBlissful days, for meJust listen find the magic keyListen up, I’m cool-t, missing youMissing you, for me (magic key)Just listen like your life be freeMissing you, painThis sudden end to my daysMakes me wish I’d changed my waysSpent more time with the posseOne-t, magic crewHad a meeting with my makerThe superhuman bakerHe popped me in the ovenAnd set the dial to lovin’Now I watch over my boysHelp’em keep on making noiseNever pictured me with wingsGuess I’ve heard of stranger thingsMusic’s the odysseyIt’s here for you?Homies looking so cool, meMusic’s the odysseyIt’s here for you?Miss the way it used to beOne-t, life seems so smallwhat’s the meaning of it all!To my days change my waysThis sudden end to my daysMakes me wish I’d changed my waysSpent more time with the posseOne-t, missing youMissing you, Nine-t!Music’s the odysseyIt’s here for you, meWhere in the world could I be歌曲, for meJust listen find the magic key (Cool T yours truly)Music’s the odyssey (aha aha)It’s here for you: One-T制作, what you gonna do, nine-t, magic crewMissing you, for meJust listen find the magic key (yours truly)Music’s the odyssey (yeah)It’s here for you, hatred?The first test I’ve ever passedMusic’s the odysseyIt’s here for you, Bull-t, for meJust listen let your life be freeListen up?Still I miss my old t-crewCan’t afterlive without’emI just wish they only knew, bull-t?Mom and Pop and little broDead and gone so long agoCould this be paradise at last!Tuxedos made of snowIs there something I should know: The Magic Key歌手, hunger
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
名字的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这首歌叫什么名字?_百度知道
提问者采纳
//mp3, tease you哈哈;t seen my girl this thingwhy can it be the way it wasyour are my homie lover friendi wanna make up right now na na nai wanna make up right now na na nawish we never broke up right now na na nawe need to lay up right now na na nai wanna make up right now na na nai wanna make up right now na na nawish we never broke up right now na na nawe need to lay up right now na na nai can&#39, squeeze you tilli was fill all my mindi wanna make up right now na na nai wanna make up right now na na nawish we never broke up right now na na nawe need to lay up right now na na nai wanna make up right now na na nai wanna make up right now na na nawish we never broke up right now na na nawe need to lay up right now na na nagirl i know mistake will lay between us toand we show our eyes that now even says somethings were truei can&#39.s been so longthat i haven&#39!我最喜欢的Akon的Right Now歌词it&#39;t seen your facetry to be strongbut the stress i have is washing withwont belong before i get you by my sidet go and haven&#39
提问者评价
我也很喜欢
你还有其他吗?咱们互相 分享一下 qq
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
名字的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这首歌叫什么名字?_百度知道
这首歌叫什么名字?
有一句歌词是“但愿花开早,能将夙愿偿”
提问者采纳
期待春花开兰花草 [ti. 我从山中来,望得花时过,带得兰花草,看得花时过:民歌金韵奖1] 兰花草 词,移花供在家:陈贤德 张弼 我从山中来,希望开花好. 眼见秋天到,能将夙愿偿:胡适 曲,添得许多香,希望花开早. 满庭花簇簇,苞也无一个,夜夜不相忘. 朝朝频顾惜. 一日看三回,苞也无一个. 兰花却依然,带着兰花草. 一日看三回. 种在小园中:银霞] [al,移兰入暖房,祝汝满盆花; 急坏看花人. music 转眼秋天到; 明年春风回, 种在小园中:兰花草] [ar
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
名字的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
悬赏20爱心点
分享到微博
请选择登录方式
这首歌叫什么名字呢?
开头的歌词是这样的&他没有烟花绚丽,也不像鸟儿会。。。。
很伤感的一首歌,到底是什么歌啊?
电视剧《金粉世家》片尾歌
作曲:三宝
作词:刘沁
  演唱:何璐
  她没有焰火绚丽
  也不象鸟儿会迁徙
  不过是放飞的风筝
  怕你心痛才自由
  记忆的线索在你手中
  如果你能让爱降落
  天空如自由无尽头
  宁愿是条船如果你是大海
  就让她能漂流在你心中
  这世间繁华太多
  人影交错擦肩而过
  她走过惟独她走过
  让你停下了脚步
  沉默两颗心不再沉默
  如果你能让爱降落
  天空如自由无尽头
  可知那颗心在风中太落寞
  就让她停留在你怀中
  宁愿是条船如果你是大海
  至少让她降落在你怀中
:何璐 专辑:《金粉世家》片尾歌
她没有焰火绚丽
也不象鸟儿会迁徙
不过是放飞的风筝
怕你心痛才自由
记忆的线索在你手中
如果你能让爱降落
天空如自由无尽头
宁愿是条船如果你是大海
就让她能漂流在你心中
这世间繁华太多
人影交错擦肩而过
她走过惟独她走过
让你停下了脚步
沉默两颗心不再沉默
如果你能让爱降落
天空如自由无尽头
可知那颗心在风中太落寞
就让她停留在你怀中
宁愿是条船如果你是大海
至少让她降落在你怀中
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注这首歌叫什么名字_百度知道
这首歌叫什么名字
我在旱冰场听的一首DJ串烧 ..
里面一首歌 歌词我只听到
很好听,大家知道是什么歌么?真俯互碘就鄢脚碉协冬茅的找了很久都没找到
《男人伤心不流泪》几许忧伤几许愁那伤心可曾有当往事已变成回忆让一切随风而飘去每次想你很惆怅快乐着心中的伤悲为什么总是很受伤为什么迷失了方向男人伤心不流泪既无怨也不悔别再为爱而憔悴爱走了心碎男人伤心不流泪付出爱收俯互碘就鄢脚碉协冬茅不回我对爱情不后悔不伤悲都无所谓每次想你很惆怅快乐着心中的伤悲为什么总是很受伤为什么迷失了方向男人伤心不流泪既无怨也不悔别再为爱而憔悴爱走了心碎男人伤心不流泪付出爱收不回我对爱情不后悔不伤悲都无所谓男人伤心不流泪既无怨也不悔别再为爱而憔悴爱走了心碎男人伤心不流泪付出爱收不回我对爱情不后悔不伤悲都无所谓------------------是这首吗
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
名字的相关知识
其他1条回答
孙逊 《男人伤》
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 七里香 的文章

随机推荐