外语写作热爱祖国演讲稿

您的位置:&>&&>&&>&
热爱祖国-初中英语作文[中英对照]
rain0 于发布 l 已有人浏览
BE PATRIOTIC It is the duty of every citizen to make the country rich and powerful (To make the coun
BE PATRIOTIC
It is the duty of every citizen to make the country rich and powerful (To make the country rich and strong is...). In order to accomplish this object one must be patriotic (love his country). I consider this an unchangeable truth.
How can a student love his country (be patriotic)? I find my answer very simple and clear. He must study hard and store up knowledge so as to serve his (the) country in the future. If every student can do according to what I said, the country will certainly be rich and powerful.
要使国家富强是每个公民的责任。为了达到此目的,必须爱国。我认为这是一条不易的定理。
一个学生如何才能爱国呢?我发觉答复很简单明了。他必须用功读书并积储知识以便将来服务国家。如果每个学生能按照我所说的去做,国家一定会富强。
相关英语学习内容
小学英语&|&初中英语&|&初中英语&|&初中英语&|&初中英语&|&初中英语&|&
初中英语&|&初中英语&|&初中英语&|&初中英语&|&初中英语&|&初中英语&|&
匿名发表&&
您还能输入300字
初中英语头条
初中英语单词表,将初中英语各年级教材中单词进行了分类
初中英语语法学习视频版,本视频主要针对初中的英语语法
初中英语一年级上册教案汇总,方便初中英语一年级学生的
初一英语单词游戏,是为老师上课调节气氛准备的内容,老师
初中英语最新推荐
初中英语排行
我们也在这里:咨询电话:400-600-7270
欢迎来到线话英语! 或
*您的姓名:
*您的邮箱:
*您的手机:
线话《私隐保护政策》
关于理性爱国英语作文
关于理性爱国英语作文
&&&&&&& 范文1:
  Sino-Japan problem is always a sensitive topic, a fuse which can trigger a serial of explosion. Some so-called patriots argue that buying domestic products is patriotism and proclaim that in particular all the Chinese should reject goods marked &made in Japan&.
  Those who are more extreme may smash or plunder a shop which sells Japan products or burn any Japanese car in the street no matter who owns it.
  Then, how about launch a war against Japan so that we can destroy that malicious disgusting nation which had invaded our mother land then unscrupulous deny the history written in black and white?
  What if a person, on one hand is a patriot from tip to toe and willing to sacrifice his life to his country if Japan dare to wage a war against China(if possible) while one the other hand he is a Japanese culture vulture?
  What if the shop the mob smashed is owned by a hard working Chinese businessman? Had they committed a crime? Are the masses just venting their discontentment which accumulates day by day because of the appalling unfairness in the reality?
  Is it true we just take Japan or international trade as an outlet?
  Patriotism is not nationalistic fever, not intense ethnic emotion. We need to calm down and differentiate ethnical frenzy and moderate sober patriotism.
  In addition, there is always danger to ignore the real problematic issue such as political corruption, academic plagiarism, educational unfairness, and social classes polarizing which are screaming for our attention and should be our priority.
  What has been called for in the loudest voice is usually the most lacking one. Ramble roars in the movie &First Blood&-I have done everything for my country, what has my country done for me?! Nowadays, we badly need a rewritten version of Kennedy&s famous saying &ask not only what you can do for your country but also what your country can do for you.&
&&&&&&&& 范文2:
 &&&& Recently, because of the Diaoyu Islands issue, Chinese people are against Japan and the Japanese strongly. They call for a boycott of Japanese goods. However, things develop into a bad direction. Some people smash the stores of our compatriots in the name of patriotism. They even hurt the people who have Japanese goods. In my opinion, these behaviors are irrational which cause harm to our siblings. Even worse, these behaviors are illegal. We love our motherland and we want to protect it, but we can't hurt our fellows and we can't damage their properties. These people are not defending our country, while they are damaging our country and destroying our reputation. Therefore, as a real Chinese, we should own the rational patriotism, defending our motherland on the base of not hurting ourselves, our compatriots and our country.
交换友链QQ:
| 私隐政策
全国客服电话:400-600-7270
线话私隐保护
  线话英语尊重每一位用户的隐私权。您在本网站所提供的个人资料我们会进行严格的管理及保护,防止造成丢失、被盗用或遭窜改。未经您本人同意,本站绝不会将您所提供的个人资料转作其它用途,更不会提供给第三方,也不会将您为参与本网站之特定活动所提供的资料利用于其它目的。||||||||||
热门搜索推荐:
5068儿童网提供最新最全的儿童歌曲、儿童作文、儿童故事、手抄报、黑板报、好词好句等内容,让小朋友在学习的同时享受快乐!打造属于小朋友的快乐天堂!请记得收藏分享我们哦~
返回首页 当前位置:
英语作文--关于爱国on patriotism
来源: 网络&&&&发表时间: 12:26:36&&&& 
  爱国主义是指在自己国家的热爱。它使一个随时准备牺牲自己的国家自己的生活,做很多其他的行为,可以造福于人民。效果是非常大时,它是由所有国家人民行使。它使一个国家强大了,她光荣的历史。它还改善了人的性格和他作保广泛的声誉。
  要热爱我们的国家,工作,从而使她的经济实力,支持她的政府,服从她的法律,把她的宝贝支付公平的税收,对待我们的同胞,我们希望自己的待遇--- ,这是一个真正的中国的爱国者。
  如果一个国家的人民不爱国,该国必须非常薄弱。历史告诉我们,如何在远古时期一些国家,由于缺乏的爱国主义,其他民族征服,以及如何被征服的国家的人民是根据他们的胜利主人奴隶的枷锁。
返回首页看了英语作文--关于爱国on patriotism的同学还看了
全站热点推荐
全站热门点击
经典儿歌推荐
手抄报精选
蝉童网络 All Rights Reserved.高中英语作文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
&&¥3.00
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
高中英语作文