米啊米see oh nowoah oh oh oh什么歌歌

英语翻译请不要用三流的在线翻译,那个太假了.Tyrese - Tell Me Tell Me(feat.Before Dark)I see you (see me)and it hits me hard indeedYou're standing (so close)oh but yet so far (from me)I try to (speak up)oh but,no words to sayI'm fearing (you'll leave)and you'll g_百度作业帮
英语翻译请不要用三流的在线翻译,那个太假了.Tyrese - Tell Me Tell Me(feat.Before Dark)I see you (see me)and it hits me hard indeedYou're standing (so close)oh but yet so far (from me)I try to (speak up)oh but,no words to sayI'm fearing (you'll leave)and you'll get away[chorus repeat 2x](so baby tell me,tell me,tell me,why I)Why I don't try (when I)when I know that you're so fine(but I) have a hard time You make me (make me)feel like no one canlike a man your body (so sweet)could be my best friendoh damn not that it's (it's the)the only thing I need (or want)but really (you cant)girl you can't blame meso don't (so baby tell me,tell me,tell me,why I)Why I don't try (when I)when I know that you're so fine(but I) have a hard time [Over Chorus] - Why baby...when your so fine...Tell Me Tell Me...You Need a little bit of love in your life...(I know you want to be with me)girl I want you badso desperately baby(I am trying hard to wait for you)till I find out whydon't you leave my eye sight
Tyrese - Tell Me Tell Me 告诉我告诉我(feat.Before Dark)I see you (see me) 我看见你and it hits me hard indeed 深深地刺痛我You're standing (so close) 你站在那里(那么近)oh but yet so far (from me) 但是(离我)又那么远I try to (speak up) 我试着(大声地说)oh but,no words to say 噢,但是却无话可说I'm fearing (you'll leave) 我害怕了(你将离去)and you'll get away 你将逃脱[chorus repeat 2x](so baby tell me,tell me,tell me,why I) 那么宝贝告诉我,告诉我,告诉我,为什么我...Why I don't try (when I) 为什么我不试着 when I know that you're so fine 当我知道你很好(but I) have a hard time (但是我)却过着艰难的日子You make me (make me) 你让我(让我)feel like no one can 感觉没有人可以like a man your body (so sweet) 向你一样成为我最好的朋友could be my best friendoh damn not that it's (it's the) 该死的不光the only thing I need (or want) 这是我唯一需要(想要)的but really (you cant) 但是真的(你不能)girl you can't blame me 女孩你不能责怪我so don't 所以不要(so baby tell me,tell me,tell me,why I) 那么宝贝告诉我,告诉我,告诉我,为什么我...Why I don't try (when I) 为什么我不试着 when I know that you're so fine 当我知道你很好(but I) have a hard time (但是我)却过着艰难的日子[Over Chorus] - Why baby...为什么宝贝when your so fine...Tell Me Tell Me...当你很好...告诉我告诉我You Need a little bit of love in your life...在你的生命中你需要一点爱(I know you want to be with me) 我知道你想和我在一起girl I want you bad 女孩我也很想so desperately baby 如此的不顾一切(I am trying hard to wait for you) 我非常努力地在等待着你till I find out why 直到我发现为什么don't you leave my eye sight 你不从我眼前离开
您可能关注的推广您当前位置: >>
>> 浏览文章
歌词有“连泪光都光不过黑夜尽头
不过不过我不用难受
像我对你也不敢讲永久
连天都知这琐碎悲哀背后
OH No 一切都不算得罕有”的歌曲叫什么名字?歌名是什么?谁唱的?
歌曲的名字是《我什么都没有》。演唱者是陈奕迅。我没有我没有没有
从运气到信心到天空宇宙全属某某
未明何处有售
我没有理会有没有
连伴侣也要花费多几倍力才望个够
但仍然难拥有
曾爱惜的总要放手
难接手的又来等候
如我爱你你爱的他都要走
同样犯不着哀求
还要去张开笑口
连梦里也会觉得快乐难求
连泪光都光不过黑夜尽头
不过不过我不用难受
像我对你也不敢讲永久
连天都知这琐碎悲哀背后
OH No 一切都不算得罕有
OH......WO......
其实我跟你都不算得罕有
我没有我没有没有
从乐趣到痛苦到悲欢爱恨全被折扣
亦沿门去听候
我没有理会有没有
连玩意也要花费多几倍力才玩个够
命途无奇不有
【】【】【】当前位置: &
求翻译:Oh!No!They are wolves.I see the sharp povnt ears.是什么意思?
Oh!No!They are wolves.I see the sharp povnt ears.
问题补充:
哦!他们wolves.I看到尖锐povnt耳朵。
噢! 不! 他们是狼我见的急剧povnt耳朵。
噢! 否! 他们是狼。我看见锋利的povnt耳朵。
噢 !不 !他们是狼。我看到锋利 povnt 耳朵。
噢 !不 !他们是狼。我看到锋利 povnt 耳朵。
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!Oh No Oh My - 主页
喜欢这位艺人的也喜欢...
Oh No Oh My歌迷最喜欢的歌曲
播放 收藏 歌词 下载 铃声
Oh No Oh My的精选专辑
Oh No Oh My的个人档案
歌手:Oh No Oh My
英文名:暂无资料
毕业学校:暂无资料
生日:暂无资料
生肖/星座:暂无资料 / 暂无资料
血型:暂无
籍贯:暂无
身高:暂无
体重:暂无
Oh No Oh My的留言板Oh No! Oh My!最好听的歌曲、Oh No! Oh My!的最新专辑、Oh No! Oh My!的MV、Oh No! Oh My!演唱会,在线试听,MP3歌曲免费下载,Oh No! Oh My!简介、图片、资料,尽在百度音乐。
百度音乐客户端听歌,随时随地
感谢您使用手机百度音乐
下载会在几秒内自动开始,如浏览器长时间没有响应,请点击
您还可以通过以下方法下载百度音乐手机版
Almost Music
Jolly Zombie Music
Margaret Reges
If Between the Devil and the Sea tells us anything, it's tha..
self-released
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送!

我要回帖

更多关于 oh my baby是什么歌 的文章

随机推荐