你能放好你的玩具吗网页翻译软件哪个好

英语翻译请问我的包裹申报品名填写的是什么?里面除了猫还有别的什么东西吗?我听说有人在里面放一些玩具让过关容易._百度作业帮
英语翻译请问我的包裹申报品名填写的是什么?里面除了猫还有别的什么东西吗?我听说有人在里面放一些玩具让过关容易.
" Hello!May I ask what has been writen as the names of declaration goods for my package?Is there anything else beside a cat?I've heard someone said that it would be easier to pass the customs if you put some toys in it."【公益慈善翻译团】真诚为你解答!
Hello, my package declaration name fill in what? In addition to the cat is there anything else in it? I heard that someone inside put some toys to pass easily.你做玩具做的好吗翻译_百度知道
你做玩具做的好吗翻译
这是一道待解决的难题
您的回答被采纳后将获得系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励30(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
You do the toys do please
You do the toys do please
Are you good at making toys?
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:尊敬的顾客你们好,欢迎光临龙江千盛服装批发城,本店经营男装,女装,童装,裤子,鞋,玩具等各种商品,价格低廉服务优质欢迎你来选购。是什么意思?
尊敬的顾客你们好,欢迎光临龙江千盛服装批发城,本店经营男装,女装,童装,裤子,鞋,玩具等各种商品,价格低廉服务优质欢迎你来选购。
问题补充:
Dear customers, Welcome to the Long Jiang Qiansheng clothing wholesale OUR business men's, women's, children's clothing, pants, shoes, toys and other kinds of goods, low prices and quality service you are welcome to buy.
正在翻译,请等待...
The respect customer you are good, welcome presence Longjiang thousand abundant clothing wholesale city, this shop management men's clothing, the female attire, the children's clothing, the pants, the shoes, the toy and so on each kind of commodity, the price inexpensive service high quality welcome
Respected customers Hello, welcome to Heilongjiang Sheng garment wholesale city Millennium, this store deals in men's wear, women's wear, children's wear, trousers, shoes, toys and other goods, low price quality service you are welcome to purchase.
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!用英文说你让别人不要看玩具汽车_百度作业帮
用英文说你让别人不要看玩具汽车
这个就是一个祈使句,要求别人不要看玩具汽车,用否定祈使句即可翻译:Don't look at the toy car.解析:look at 指看的动作,而see指看的结果,看见,看到的意思,而本句着重强调看的动作,所以用look at;另外,特指玩具车用the toy car.有不明白的请继续追问,
Let the others not to see your toy car .
您可能关注的推广回答者:把你的玩具收好 翻译_百度作业帮
把你的玩具收好 翻译
Put your toys away !put ..away 收好.
put away your toys
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:

我要回帖

更多关于 翻译软件哪个好 的文章

随机推荐