我们开头的歌词是other the day歌词搜索

找一首its abeautiful day歌词里面有的。_百度知道
找一首its abeautiful day歌词里面有的。
是个舞曲its abeautiful day
这句歌曲里面很多
里面是个女生唱的。 谢谢。
麻烦知道的朋友告诉下。
beautiful day
歌手 keren ann 凯莉·安You say it's been a crazy seasonAnd other things about the snowOur daily wheater conversationWe both pretending to enjoyAnd it will be a beautiful dayIt will be a beautiful dayAfter allBesides the things that we agree onI don't know where to draw the lineThe smile of yours is worth a millionI forgot the use of mineStill it will be a beautiful dayIt will be a beautiful dayAfter allAnd it will be a beautiful dayIt will be a beautiful dayIt will be a beautiful dayIt will be a beautiful dayAfter all
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
dj melodie beautiful day&吧
其实第一句是 Im in love its a beautiful day 呵呵,我也找了好久呢,以前当过手机铃声的,希望你能看到,女生的你说的应该是这首&lt
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁搜索-酷我音乐
The&Other&Side&相关歌手20个
The&Other&Side&相关歌曲1401首
The&Other&Side&相关专辑87个
The&Other&Side&相关歌词求歌曲the day 的中文歌词,歌手moby唱的_百度知道
求歌曲the day 的中文歌词,歌手moby唱的
很喜欢moby的the day这首歌,网上找的都是英文歌词,谁能翻译成中文?谢谢了
提问者采纳
后面就是重复的了;t get up anymore with the pain在伤痛的折磨下她再也不能起来The combination of these drugs混合的药物Has left her hopeless and lost给他留下了绝望和迷惘She wants to count the waves她想数数浪花But she can's a sequence that starts all again当一切不能重来!Hll be right here我就在这里Till all the pain just disappears直到所有的疼痛都消失I will always stay我将永远停留Till all this light just kills the day直到所有的光明杀死那天I strangled my words我欲言又止Once!Just try again,当银光照耀的如此艰难我千百次试着像上帝一样去残杀I tried to poison my life我试图毒害自己的生活Always dreaming of the edge of the knife总是梦见刀的边缘She always looked backwards她总是向后看And I couldn&#39!坚持住;t sit here for even ten minutes or more而我无法坐在这里甚至10分钟或者更多I&#39, I tried a thousand timesTo slaughter like gods when the silver shines so hard.曾经,就是悲剧的开始She can'll be right here我就在这里Till all the pain just disappears直到所有的疼痛都消失I will always stay我将永远停留Till all this light just kills the day直到所有的光明杀死那天Hold on!坚持住!坚持住啊;t count again可是她再也不能数I&#39I tried to know when to leave我想知道什么时候离开She sits in the bedroom and grieves她坐在卧室里追悼There&#39!就再试一次吧!Hold on
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
I tried to know when to leave
我想知道什么时候离开
She sits in the bedroom and grieves
她坐在卧室和追悼
There's a sequence that starts all again
有一个开头的序列再次
She can't get up anymore with the pain
她再也不能起床的痛苦
The combination of these drugs
这些药物的组合
Has left her hopeless and lost
已经离开了她的绝望和失落
She wants to count the waves
But she can't count again
但她不能指望再次
I'll be right here,
我会在这里
Till all the pain just disappears
,直到所有的疼痛消失,
I will always stay,
我会永远留下来
Till all this light just kills the day
.直到这一切光只是杀死的一天
I strangled my words,
我掐死了我的话
加个扣好么
交个朋友嘛,可以吗? ╭(╯ε╰)╮
好吧!采纳先O(∩_∩)O
歌曲名:The day you went away 歌手名:M2M 噢,我真不相信事情竟会这样 well i wonder could it be 当我梦中见到你的时候 when i was dreaming about you baby 亲爱的你也梦见了我吗? you were dreaming of me 也许你认为我疯狂, call me crazy 或者说我太傻, call me blind 在所有的一切都结束了,仍然深陷痛苦之中不可自拔是多么的愚蠢。 to still be suffering is stupid after all of this time 也许我失去所爱对某些人来说反而是一种好结果。 did i lose my love to someone better 那个她会象我一样的爱你, and does she love you like i do 是的,像我一样,你知道我是真的真的的很爱你1951 i do you know i really rea...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁歌词找歌名: 请输入歌词中的某一句歌词
搜索结果:共 100 首歌词
歌曲名:[3'30]
天灰策马 - 张提 词:张提 曲:张提 Yeah SX On Da Beat Mu Sik I Thats Me Verse 1 风 刺痛 If You Wanna Go There I Can Make You Be There 你懂 此时我 拥有你在我怀中 夕阳映残红 飞扬起马鬃 你将烟荷包缝 说能保佑我的远走 We Gon Do It Like Riding Horse Riding Horse 注射Novacine 药物过量感觉晕眩 我们在 Riding Horse Riding Horse Make Me Wanna Sing(And Think) Its About A Mongolian Girl In My Dream We Making Love I Got You Faded I Felt Your Touch So Glad I Made It We Makin Love I Got You Faded I Felt Your Touch So Glad I Made It 一旦踏入新国界 You Know I Will Never Live 有太多傻缺的音乐 所以绝不能够Quit 送我到石碑我临走 你一剪冬梅离枝头 快到天灰策马遨游 回头草原辽阔没有尽头 挥挥手 云彩托着风 你随我入梦 人散留心空 何时能相逢 或许我在星海发现哪颗会是你 从诞生 成长到死去 都是属于生命中的美丽 We Gon Do It Like Riding Horse Riding Horse 注射Novacine 药物过量感觉晕眩 我们在 Riding Horse Riding Horse Make Me Wanna Sing(And Think) Its About A Mongolian Girl In My Dream We Making Love I Got You Faded I Felt Your Touch So Glad I Made It We Makin Love I Got You Faded I Felt Your Touch So Glad I Made It We Making Love I Got You Faded I Felt Your Touch So Glad I Made It We Makin Love I Got You Faded I Felt Your Touch So Glad I Made It We Gon Do It Like Riding Horse Riding Horse 注射Novacine 药物过量感觉晕眩 我们在 Riding Horse Riding Horse Make Me Wanna Sing(And Think) Its About A Mongolian Girl In My Dream
&&&&&&歌词上传时间: 16:58
歌曲名:[4'17]
Always Be The Same For You 偶像剧《一又二分之一的夏天》插曲 作词:王菀之 作曲:王菀之 演唱:于文文 (Kelly) The night is over, and we were sober you said goodbye and I try not to be hurt Seems like forever, nothing has changed and I’ll always be the same for you When you try to squeeze me tight everything feels all so right Don't tell me no more lies and your reason why I've tried so many times to see me in your eyes but I realize, oh I realize The night is over, and all is over A love so beautiful but we let it slip away The sound of my voice the smile on my face And I'll always be the same for you When you try to squeeze me tight everything feels all so right Don't tell me no more no more lies and your reason why I've tried so many times to see me in your eyes but I realize, oh I realize The night is over, and all is over A love so beautiful but we let it slip away The sound of my voice the smile on my face I'll always be the same for you And I'll always be the same for you 歌词编辑:宅之轩 QQ:
&&&&&&歌词上传时间: 10:23
歌曲名:[2'35]
Roar(live版) - 黄珊珊 词:Katy Perry,Bonnie McKeeI 曲:Katy Perry,Bonnie McKeeI 编:孔潇一 I used to bite my tongue and hold my breath Scared to rock the boat and make a mess So I sit quietly Agree politely I guess that I forgot I had a choice I let you push me past the breaking point I stood for nothing So I fell for everything You held me down but I got up Already brushing off the dust You hear my voice you hear that sound Like thunder
gonna shake the ground You held me down but I got up Get ready
cause I've had enough I see it all I see it now I got the eye of the tiger a fighter Dancing through the fire 'Cause I am a champion And you're gonna hear me roar Louder
louder than a lion 'Cause I am a champion And you're gonna hear me roar You're gonna hear me roar You're gonna hear me roar I got the eye of the tiger a fighter Dancing through the fire 'Cause I am a champion And you're gonna hear me roar Louder louder than a lion 'Cause I am a champion And you're gonna hear me roar You're gonna hear me roar You're gonna hear me roar lrc by:珍妮 QQ:
&&&&&&歌词上传时间: 10:10
歌曲名:[5'22]
Want You Back 作词:Kelly 于文文 作曲:Kelly 于文文 演唱:于文文 (Kelly) You and I all this time I was drowning in your thousand lies I never liked the way you cried hate to see you play me like a dice I decide to say goodbye let the bloody pain flow through my vein Then you called and I replied say something like I'll be alright Where to hide my feelings You pretend that you're too tired but you lied, cause you never tried you never tried, you never tried I want you back I want you be on my side I want you back you are my sunshine I want you back I want you just be mine I want you back take me for a ride I want ya… I want you be on my side I want you back to be my sunshine I want ya… I want you just be mine I want you back take me for a ride for a ride What if I dream at night find myself alone too scared to cry I couldn't spend all my time thinking about it wonder what is why So I decide to say goodbye let the bloody pain flow through my vein Then you called and I replied I say something like I want you back I want you be on my side I want you back you are my sunshine I want you back I want you just be mine I want you back take me for a ride I want ya… I want you be on my side I want you back to be my sunshine I want ya… I want you just be mine I want you back take me for a ride for a ride I want you back I want you be on my side I want you back you are my sunshine I want you back I want you just be mine I want you back take me for a ride I want ya… I want you be on my side I want you back to be my sunshine I want ya… I want you just be mine I want you back take me for a ride for a ride 歌词编辑:宅之轩 QQ: Want You Back
&&&&&&歌词上传时间: 15:39
歌曲名:[3'43 ]
曙光 - 小爱与花儿乐队 词:小爱 曲:郑文,陶步升 前方是未知的抵抗 默默承受身体的伤 迷雾之中 风在响 推倒禁锢灵魂的墙 让正义都得到伸张 等待胜利后的曙光 Eveything's gonna be alright Tomorrow everything's gonna be more bright Pray for each other hand in hand Let us all unite from land to land Let's turn down the hatred and bring more love Let's stop the fighting and give more hugs Come on we can make it a better place Help each other and get out of this maze 一起来 让生命的热血爆发 跨上战马 骄傲随雨落下 胜利的号角吹响海角天涯 推倒禁锢灵魂的墙 让正义都得到伸张 等待胜利后的曙光 Get out your seats and help each other We are all one like you're my brother Don't wanna act like a jealous lover Getting all needy and start to smother We wanna unite as one, unison There ain't gonna be no comparison We ain't gonna judge just cuz we're different Cuz after all we're all only human 一起来 让生命的热血爆发 跨上战马 骄傲随雨落下 胜利的号角吹响海角天涯 冲破我 勇气会让恐惧蒸发 重新出发 穿上我的战甲 属于我的胜利即刻会到达 一起来 让生命的热血爆发 跨上战马 骄傲随雨落下 胜利的号角吹响海角天涯 冲破我 勇气会让恐惧蒸发 重新出发 穿上我的战甲 属于我的胜利即刻会到达 ----歌词编辑:天若有情---- QQ:9 7 0 5 1 9 7 1
&&&&&&歌词上传时间: 10:48
歌曲名:[3'52]
The Look 电影《逆转胜》插曲 作词:Per Gessle 作曲:Per Gessle 编曲:Cola Kai 演唱:乱弹阿翔 & 家家 walking like a man hitting like a hammer she's a juvenile scam Never was a quitter tasty like a raindrop she's got the look Heavenly bound cause heaven's got a number when she's spinning me around kissing is a colour Her loving is a wild dog She's got the look She's got the look She's got the look What in the world can make a brown-eyed girl turn blue When everything I'll ever do, I'll do for you and I go: la la la la la she's got the look Fire in the ice naked to the t-bone is a lover's disguise Banging on the head drum shaking like a mad bull she's got the look Swaying to the band moving like a hammer she's a miracle man Loving is the ocean kissing is the wet sand she's got the look She's got the look She's got the look What in the world can make a brown-eyed girl turn blue When everything I'll ever do, I'll do for you and I go: la la la la la she's got the look la la la la la she's got the look She's got the look She's got the look What in the world can make a brown-eyed girl turn blue When everything I'll ever do, I'll do for you and I go: la la la la la la la la la la she's got the look la la la la la she's got the look 歌词编辑:宅之轩 QQ:
&&&&&&歌词上传时间: 22:12
歌曲名:[3'20]
please - 麦田守望者 词:麦田守望者 曲:麦田守望者 Love Can Be This Way Pink Deep Blue and Green Love May Be Heartbreak When She Leaves You Go Away So You Gonna Run So You Gonna Cry for Your Love Love Can Be This Way Child Hero and Queen Love Sometimes So Cold When She Leaves You Go Away So You Gonna Run So You Gonna Cry for Your Love Please Don't Cry for Love Please Don't Just to Blame Please Don't Cry for Love Please Don't Give it Away Just Believe The Sun Will Never Hurt You Just Like The Angel Will Always Love You Love Can Be This Way Pink Deep Blue and Green Love May Be Heartbreak When She Leaves You Go Away So You Gonna Run So You Gonna Cry for Your Love Please Don't Cry for Love Please Don't Just to Blame Please Don't Cry for Love Please Don't Give it Away Just Believe The Sun Will Never Hurt You Just Like The Angel Will Always Love You Please Don't Cry for Love Please Don't Just to Blame Please Don't Cry for Love Please Don't Give it Away Just Believe The Sun Will Never Hurt You Just Like The Angel Will Always Love You Please lrc by:珍妮 QQ:
&&&&&&歌词上传时间: 16:29
歌曲名:[6'01]
green - 麦田守望者 词: 麦田守望者 曲: 麦田守望者 if you brush a line to the sky paint a big tree in your mind together we face towards the sun like forests we st if we can be the pouring rain rushing down into the lakes from the rivers to the sea deep blue sea Can you feel that life is rolling Endless wild sweet Can you feel that life is passing It s a beautiful world for you when you re young when you re green save all the beautiful things with pride love we sing see we can show you we will paint the green to the sky green no grey no cries for peace truth (light) in life such a strong yet fragile life if the day is dark as night what do you lose what do you get chasing seeking all the time eyes are open but we re blind if we can be a shooting star burning the darkness the clouds over mountains across the sea across the sea can you feel that life is growing what amazing grace can you tell some things are passing while you re looking away can you keep the legend going let it kill the pain can you hear a voice is calling from me to you when you re young when you re green save all the beautiful things with pride love we sing see we can show you we will paint the green to the sky green no grey no cries for peace truth (light) in life see we can show you can you hear that birds are singing dancing above the green can you see that rainbow shining shining just for us can you feel that life is growing what amazing grace Can you feel that life is rolling Endless wild sweet can you keep the legend going let it kill the pain can you hear a voice is calling from me to you we will paint the green to the sky we will paint the green to the sky we will paint the green to the sky we will paint the green to the sky we will paint the green to the sky we will paint the green to the sky we will paint the green to the sky we will paint the green to the sky we will paint the green to the sky we will paint the green to the sky we will paint the green to the sky lrc by:珍妮 QQ:
&&&&&&歌词上传时间: 16:29
歌曲名:[4'09]
wakeme - 张海东 词:wconj,张海东 曲:wconj,张海东 wconj:you wake me up 只用眼神不说话 like a bird never search 让你的心住我这儿 说的对我都学会 逗你开心不会累 u make me be a better man another way like a only friend the song can make me free 每句话都为你醉 你不喜欢的我都消退 你爱的细节我都翻倍 I'm so lucky shawty 你的出现like a angle 路过的任何风景都无法和你change 爱就像风暴席卷了我 再也没位置可躲 当我的内心深处因为你燃起大火 my shawty我只能说sorry 剩下的时光只能和你my baby you wake me up i can belive when i fall in love o …… 这是爱 很简单 很奇怪 你的爱 所有一切都被我取代 这是爱 在盛开 我灌溉 花盛开 漫天芬芳洒满未来 为你唱一首 melody 听这首歌 你会陶醉 你是最美的 Fantasy 进入梦乡 伴你入睡 我知道 你最爱听是我唱的每首歌 当爱写成歌 它会天天陪着你每一刻 哪怕到 天昏地暗身边还围绕着我 bayby
I Do ,I Do It For You lrc,by:喏小七_QQ:
&&&&&&歌词上传时间: 14:15
歌曲名:[3'24]
独醉之后 - 周启生 remember you said you always love me you said you always be my side but what is always to you does it mean forever 人独醉 无言独醉 无言一想过去 我跌坐 梦里废墟 情已给浇冷水 情变我怎面对 怀抱空虚独个睡 knife cuts like a knife 深深热吻半分 而谁人夜里抱紧你身 柔情地将你亲 就像我当初般深贴近 我愿能 there are no better words no easy way in going our seperate lives the things you promised me i promised you are just words that just fades away 留热吻 残留热吻 无情深心里印 每句话 尽变刺针 仍痛苦心强忍 仍没想真合衬 仍说痴心未变恨 knife cuts like a knife 深深热吻半分 而谁人夜里抱紧你身 柔情地将你亲 就像我当初般深贴近 我愿能 因爱你太深 怎知抱拥遗憾 而谁人夜里抱紧你身 柔情地将你亲 但是我总不肯将爱赠于别人 lrc by:珍妮 QQ:
&&&&&&歌词上传时间: 11:09
歌曲名:[4'17]
Lovely Night(live版) - 逆火乐队 Hey girls it’s a lovely night get out of your tower don’t wasting time Take the chance to show up and be the goddess Hey boys don’t be that shy take over your skins and let the raptor fly You’re a man and you’ve got ready for ladies long way down About leave on Bad things gone Bad things gone Hey girls it’s a lovely night get out of your tower don’t wasting time Take the chance to show up and be the goddess Hey boys don’t be that shy take over your skins and let the raptor fly You’re a man and you’ve got ready for ladies so high, so bright Like your dreams are coming to you tonight Whole night, if you try All things are not surprises but what deep inside your life, all times what you really do is keep you away from hurt. No cry, no lie then time will not be a passer-by so high so bright Like your dreams are coming to you tonight Whole night, if you try All things are not surprises but what deep inside your life, all times what you really do is keep you away from hurt No cry, no lie then time will not be a passer-by your life, all times what you really do is keep you away from hurt No cry, no lie then time will not be a passer-by Lrc by :珍妮 QQ:
&&&&&&歌词上传时间: 18:41
歌曲名:[1'43]
She taught me how to yodel(live版) - 陆通 I went across to Switzerland Where all the Yodellers be To try to learn to yodel With my yodel-oh-ee-dee I climbed a big high mountain On a clear and sunny day And met a yodellin' gal Up in a little Swiss chalet She taught me to yodel Yodel-oh-ee-dee Diddly-odel-oh-ee-dee Diddly-odel-oh-ee-dee She taught me to yodel Yodel-oh-ee-dee-ay-dee Yodel-oh-ee-dee-yodel-oh-dee Well now I'm gonna teach you How to yodel just like me It's easy when you're singin' To go yodel-diddly-oh-oh-dee First you take a deep breath Then it's K.O. one two three And then you'll hear a yodel If you listen close to me Yeah, this is how to yodel Yodel-oh-ee-dee Diddly-odel-oh-ee-dee Diddly-odel-oh-ee-dee This is how to yodel Yodel-oh-ee-dee Diddly-odel-oh-ee-dee-yodel-oh-dee Diddly-odel-oh-ee-dee-yodel-oh-dee Diddly-odel-oh-ee-dee-yodel-oh-dee llrc by:珍妮 QQ:
&&&&&&歌词上传时间: 08:02
歌曲名:[3'22]
热 血 演唱:周礼虎 作词:胡小健 作曲:其国(Tragon) 看不惯没有种的八卦 听不惯想教育我的废话 前面的路要靠自己 woo woo woo... 这世界看我不爽没有别的办法 想干掉我先让你的心脏更强大 要是害怕 火山爆发 等一下 举起你的手 woo woo woo... 还流着热血的我们来一杯 喝光了我才不管他们谁是谁 踢爆了无聊的规则 释放心中怒火 对着全宇宙的不爽比出你中指 对不起 Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah 对不起 Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah 兄弟我态度比较差 Hey 什么都不怕 胆小的妈妈在等你回家 woo woo woo... I just light my fire Like Vampire 别罗哩罗嗦
Please just be quite 你没有态度 你就是个Liar 掖着藏着不是我惯有Style 你要驯服我 请亮出你的风度 别指望我遵守你那所谓的制度 你要是逼我 哼!就不要怪我 真诚的问候你的Mother 身体的热血在沸腾 年轻的热血要喷涌 这世界看我不爽没有别的办法 想干掉我先让你的心脏更强大 要是害怕 火山爆发 等一下 举起你的手 woo woo woo... 歌词编辑:黎起铮 QQ:
&&&&&&歌词上传时间: 00:09
歌曲名:[3'50]
All You Need Is Me - 薛凯琪,方大同 词:陈咏谦、方大同 曲:Fergus Chow 你要信我是你的人 这晚你贴过来我就是你的人 yea 你要信我是你的人 这晚你吻过来我就是你的人yea 她不太诱人却是你的oh oh oh oh Oh hey 她不够脱俗哪是你的oh oh oh oh 你共我别聊天 唇上散步也是场面 飞往尽头浪游漫游 然后愈来愈气喘 All you need is me, Baby can’t you see? 有些感觉不要怕突然 Baby can’t you see? All you need is me 豁得出去为何难放肆 用眼睛 望我 逐寸看看看清楚 用发肤 问我 逐处吻吻吻清楚 All you need is me, Baby can’t you see? 我的兴奋不会有限时 Baby can’t you see? All you need is me 我的恋爱不会谈理智 Baby I like how u talkin so confident Like the moon in the sky so prominent I be tellin' u that I just wanna chill U keep tellin' me you lovin' me for real I think I'm just gonna sit and play hard to get And let Every girl in the room place a bet Don't be hatin' on me that you in a position to fret I'll introduce you my friend named Brett Hey 花一眼发现我是你的oh oh oh oh Oh hey 香槟已暗示我是你的oh oh oh oh 约会我在池边 来吧畅泳快乐无边 冰冷大楼顿时热溶 同时蔓延着爱恋 All you need is me , Baby can’t you see? 有些感觉不要怕突然 Baby can’t you see? All you need is me 豁得出去为何难放肆 用眼睛 望我 逐寸看看看清楚 用发肤 问我 逐处吻吻吻清楚 All you need is me , Baby can’t you see? 我的兴奋不会有限时 Baby can’t you see? All you need is me 我的恋爱不会谈理智 All you need is me , Baby can’t you see? 我的兴奋不会有限时 Baby can’t you see? All you need is me 我的恋爱不会谈理智 lrc,by:喏小七_QQ:
&&&&&&歌词上传时间: 15:13
歌曲名:[1'55]
想对你说baby - 夏子皓 词:王绎龙 曲:王绎龙 Beautiful girl You stole my soul Stole my soul Stole my soul I like you,but you don't know You don't know You don't know 都怪我不小心地 偷看了你的眼睛 迷失了自己 Oh Yeah 不知为什么欢喜 期待听你的声音 是那么甜蜜 我拿着玫瑰在你家门外 想要对你说出我内心中对你的期待 忽然感觉浑身热血澎湃 今天我想要鼓起勇气大声表白 我的心跳加快快快了baby 我脸颊红起来来来了baby 我想对你说爱爱爱你baby 话到了嘴边 还是害怕说出来 我想对你说 baby...I Like you 我想对你说 baby...I miss you 我想对你说 baby...I love you 我想对你说 baby...I need you 只要身边有了你 我的心就不平静 加快了呼吸 Oh Yeah 不断偷偷问自己 为何那么没出息 想爱没勇气 我拿着玫瑰在你家门外 想要对你说出我内心中对你的期待 忽然感觉浑身热血澎湃 今天我想要鼓起勇气大声表白 我的心跳加快快快了baby 我脸颊红起来来来了baby 我想对你说爱爱爱你baby 话到了嘴边 还是害怕说出来 我想对你说 baby...I Like you lrc,by:喏小七_QQ:
&&&&&&歌词上传时间: 15:13
歌曲名:[3'49]
Love Who Loves You Back - Tokio Hotel What's underneath the moon and stars What's underneath how close we are Hiding what we wanna share Take my hand I'll take you there There's a call in the wild There's a snake in your
bed And it's telling you something, listen Yeah, I like it like that When you're feeling lonely Girl, help yourself Do whatever you desire Go throw your arrows Hit her heart If they don't feel right Love who loves you back It's a perfect storm What turns you on You can have all that Love who loves you back Turn me on, turn me on, turn me on Turn me on, turn me on Love who loves you back Turn me on, turn me on Love who loves you back Turn me on, turn me on Love who loves you back What's real we have to squint to see Lean up closer next to me Count to three and lose control If you like it let me know There's a call in the wire There's a snake in your bed And it's telling you something, listen Yeah, I like it like that When you're feeling lonely Girl, help yourself Do whatever you desire Go throw your arrows Hit her heart If they don't feel right Love who loves you back It's a perfect storm What turns you on You can have all that Love who loves you back Turn me on, turn me on, turn me on Turn me on, turn me on Love who loves you back Turn me on, turn me on Love who loves you back Turn me on, turn me on Some are small, some are tall Some are born with it all Some are in it for the kill Some just do it for the thrill Archers, aim your perfect mark And throw Throw your arrows Hit her heart If they don't feel right Love who loves you back It's a perfect storm What turns you on You can have all that Love who loves you back Turn me on, turn me on, turn me on Turn me on, turn me on Love who loves you back Turn me on, turn me on Love who loves you back Turn me on, turn me on Love who loves you back 歌词编辑:武熙silence QQ:
&&&&&&歌词上传时间: 13:57
歌曲名:[3'12]
她的双眼 两个灵魂之间 各自取悦 两双温柔手臂 两个太阳 (feat. 魏如昀) 作词:魏如昀 作曲:魏如昀 演唱:FS (Fuying & Sam) 给我一个指间的距离 靠近你的呼吸 留下我们气息的痕迹 挑衅你的不可以 贴紧我的手心 感觉 之间震荡的我的秘密 you're always like the sunshine we're always waiting for the sunshine 我不懂 恋爱的规则是什麽 我爱你黑色幽默爱他沈默 世界说 女生要懂得享受寂寞 为什麽 不能 享受两种温柔 你是一宿夜空的星星 弹奏我的激情 精彩旋律全世界共鸣 掌控我的不得已 就这样坠下去 回音 之间环绕我们的秘密 you're always like the sunshine we're always waiting for the sunshine 我不懂 恋爱的选择是什麽 我爱你爱我爱他等我 你说我 是被爱豢养的野兽 我们都 无法 拆开彼此独自生活 我不懂 恋爱的规则是什麽 我爱你黑色幽默爱他沈默 世界说 女生要懂得享受寂寞 为什麽 不能 享受两种温柔 We drop into the love triangle We drop into the love triangle 歌词编辑:宅之轩 QQ:
&&&&&&歌词上传时间: 21:05
歌曲名:[3'32]
Like我一下 作词:林蔚利 作曲:李志源,刘永辉 演唱:FS(Fuying & Sam) 突然有点烦恼 越想越睡不着 哦~ 线上有谁能够陪我聊 刷了屏幕一下 就看见她阳光的笑 Like 她刚写下的牢骚 陪在线上 闹一个通宵 要心情天一亮就变好 她所有困扰 我都知道(我也知道) 使尽所有绝招 逗她笑 暧昧的讯号 我们都感觉到 第一时间冲锋上线 为她报到 从不迟到 用表情符号 她撒娇谁得了 可以瞬间没有了疲劳 睡眠也不要 哦 快Like我一下 陪在线上 闹一个通宵 要心情天一亮就变好 她所有困扰 我都知道(我也知道) 使尽所有绝招 逗她笑 暧昧的讯号 我们都感觉到 第一时间冲锋上线 为她报到 从不迟到 用表情符号 她撒娇谁得了 可以瞬间没有了疲劳 睡眠也不要 哦 快Like我一下 她是玫瑰向全世界炫耀 有太多蜜蜂在身边围绕 期待她能察觉到 火花要持续燃烧 好不好 好不好 暧昧的讯号 我们都感觉到 第一时间冲锋上线 为她报到 从不迟到 用表情符号 她撒娇谁得了 可以瞬间没有了疲劳 睡眠也不要 哦 快Like我一下 快Like我一下 快Like我一下 歌词编辑:宅之轩 QQ:
&&&&&&歌词上传时间: 21:05
歌曲名:[3'13]
Da Bomb 作词:梁永泰 (terrytyelee) 作曲:杨阳 编曲:Starr Chen 演唱:Shiny (姚亦晴) You want it loud, I’ll make it loud, louder You want a lot, we got a lot, baby Come turn it loud, come turn it up Nobody cares, wo-o, wo-oo Hey what’s the deal, hey what’s the deal, baby You want a lot, 6 zeros make a milli It’s going down, it’s going down Nobody cares, wo-o, wo-oo And now, I’m flyin’ like an airplane You got a ticket to my, my heart is waiting I’ll be blowin' up on fire feels like I’ll be walking on the air Keep walkin, blowin' up You are da bomb You are da bomb You are da bomb, wo-o, wo-o Blowin' up on fire, feels like I’ll be walking on the air Keep walkin, blowin' up You are da bomb You are da bomb You are da bomb, wo-o, wo-o So what chu want, what chu want, baby You want my love, it’s not for sale, baby It’s going down, it’s going down Nobody cares, wo-o, wo-oo And now, I’m flyin’ like an airplane You got a ticket to my, my heart is waiting I’ll be blowin' up on fire feels like I’ll be walking on the air Keep walkin, blowin' up You are da bomb You are da bomb You are da bomb, wo-o, wo-o Blowin' up on fire, feels like I’ll be walking on the air Keep walkin, blowin' up You are da bomb You are da bomb You are da bomb, wo-o, wo-o I’ll be blowin' up on fire feels like I’ll be walking on the air Keep walkin, blowin' up You are da bomb You are da bomb You are da bomb, wo-o, wo-o Blowin' up on fire, feels like I’ll be walking on the air Keep walkin, blowin' up You are da bomb You are da bomb You are da bomb, wo-o, wo-o 歌词编辑:宅之轩 QQ:
&&&&&&歌词上传时间: 11:21
歌曲名:[3'36]
那一份期待 - 李志洲 词:李志洲 曲:李志洲 她总要我陪她去逛逛街 拗不过她只好去逛逛街 没完没了她要去逛逛街 无可奈何陪她去逛逛街 她总要我陪她去逛逛街 拗不过她只好去逛逛街 没完没了她要去逛逛街 无可奈何陪她去逛逛街 到了星期六 或者礼拜天 她总是笑眯眯的 来到我的面前 看她的双眼 装作楚楚可怜 无非是想叫我 陪她溜达一天 虽然这不过是她 故技重演 我家宝贝这招还是挺灵验 要是我不干 她就耍手段 软硬兼施 让我 不得不就范 你说烦不烦 可她偏喜欢 时间长了也就成了我的习惯 就那一条街 早已不新鲜 来回溜达逛过了无数遍 可她不厌倦 总有她的观点 说街上五彩缤纷 一直都在变 Shopping无限 刺激就在身边 如果不去逛街 怎么会有新体验 我说你厉害 这么能言善辩 干嘛不去妇联参加主席竞选 她说那里不好 都是大姑大嫂 我这妙龄女子 干嘛要去凑热闹 o-o-oh my god她的嘴多甜 三言两语就卸了我的防线 我只好妥协 陪着她逛街 这样可以换来她的温柔一片 走在大街上 人们肩并肩 对面出现一个美眉 实在太耀眼 趁马子没发现 多看了两眼 她的身材比马子 更标准一点 此时此刻 我终于发觉 原来逛街乐趣男女有别 她总要我陪她去逛逛街 拗不过她只好去逛逛街 没完没了她要去逛逛街 无可奈何陪她去逛逛街 边走边逛来到一家服装店 宝贝连拉带拽把我拖进里面 那些漂亮服装 每套都很好看 她两眼放着光 就是精挑细选 突然目光停留 一件套装上 我一瞅标价 哎哟 我的娘 她说你个猪头 怎么满头大汗 这套那么贵 况且我不太喜欢 哈哈上帝保佑 好惊险 我的体贴老婆知道帮我省钱 LA LA LA LA LA
LA LA LA ~ 爱情 never ever be like these dugg LA LA LA LA LA
LA LA LA~ 为爱情绝对要付出 Yo LA LA LA LA LA
LA LA LA ~ A B C D E F G 拜托不要再继续 RAP RNB. I tell ya need 2 check de beat U aint never listen 2 me ~AHA~ I am tell ya give it up 给我 给我 我知道什么才 叫做TRUE LOVE 她总要我陪她去逛逛街 拗不过她只好去逛逛街 没完没了她要去逛逛街 无可奈何陪她去逛逛街 她总要我陪她去逛逛街 拗不过她只好去逛逛街 没完没了她要去逛逛街 无可奈何陪她去逛逛街 Lrc By:珍妮 QQ:
&&&&&&歌词上传时间: 15:16
All rights reserved  赣  我爱歌词网
版权声明:本站资源仅供个人参考,如果您认为我们侵犯了您的权益,请告知我们,我们会将相关内容删除。
QQ:  |  |  |  
免责声明:本站所有投放广告与本站无关,接受广告不代表本站接受广告观点。

我要回帖

更多关于 你开头的歌词 的文章

随机推荐