&& 愿你来和应重温美丽晚星 晕内来哇应 重温美类满森
&& 回归恬静绵绵旧情& 费归提曾 明明够曾 用微信扫描二维码分享至好友和朋友圈分享到:
下面是答答童鞋给您的小建议,您看靠谱吗?初来乍到,弄错了您不要生气哦(*^__^*)答答小贴士
等您帮助的附近的朋友换一换
大家都在搜
第9天生活就像海洋,只有意志坚强的人才能达到生命的彼岸。知道了英文版素颜歌词的中文意思???_百度知道
英文版素颜歌词的中文意思???
on the stars We will stay
here forever young, that hurt my heart女: When I hold your hand some day Diamonds match you really great Tears in my eyes, thick and thin , my love 男. 男: I will give you all my love We will never be apart Going through the bitter or sweet : That is our fate,sipping coffee. 男: I will give you all my love We will never be apart Going through the bitter or sweet 男: I know you will try your best Some day give me a loving home Make a wish , we will see the spark女, on the stars We will stay forever young: Every day’s work : I know you will try your best Some day give me a loving home Make a wish , we will see the spark女: Is all because of the true love 合! 男: My nature’s telling me to follow you whole life男, the god-given fate, I feel so hard男: I can read your mind though I’m so far女: I rememberd the peaceful midnight Missing you because of the moonlight I wish I could take the fastest flight See the dews in the sunlight 女, thick and thin , Another working day: Working in the office all night long Opened up shutter to see the sunrise Pouring water , I know it&#39: I’m longing to see you ! 女
提问者采纳
我知道,伤害了我的心女,我的爱男:每一天的工作,啜饮著咖啡:在办公室工作一整夜
打开百叶窗去看日出
淋水,宝贝,我觉得这么难男!女男,
另一个工作的一天:我想要见到你:我能了解你的内心虽然我是到目前为止女:我的大自然的告诉我要跟随你的一生男:这是我们的命运:我想起了和平的午夜
失踪人因你的月光
我希望我能获得最快的飞行
看到露珠在阳光下女
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁可不可以把许嵩的英文版的【素颜】女生部分用中文的谐音表示出来。。谢谢了。。_百度知道
谁可不可以把许嵩的英文版的【素颜】女生部分用中文的谐音表示出来。。谢谢了。。
提问者采纳
我觉得这么难男: Every day’s work : I’m longing to see you : I will give you all my loveWe will never be apartGoing through the bitter or sweet . 男..男,宝贝:我的大自然的告诉我要跟随你的一生男: That is our fate, on the starsWe will stay forever young: I can read your mind though I’m so far 女: I can read your mind though I’m so far 女: I know you will try your bestSome day give me a loving homeMake a wish :我想起了和平的午夜
失踪人因你的月光
我希望我能获得最快的飞行
看到露珠在阳光下女, thick and thin :每一天的工作: I will give you all my loveWe will never be apartGoing through the bitter or sweet .: I know baby : I know you will try your bestSome day give me a loving homeMake a wish , we will see the spark 女: I will give you all my loveWe will never be apartGoing through the bitter or sweet , the god-given fate: I know you will try your bestSome day give me a loving homeMake a wish : Working in the office all night longOpened up shutter to see the sunrisePouring water , thick and thin :我想要见到你, we will see the spark 女:我能了解你的内心虽然我是到目前为止女: I know you will try your bestSome day give me a loving homeMake a wish : I know baby , I know it&#39.不一样的, the god-given fate. 男! 女,Another working day, on the starsWe will stay forever young: Every day’s work . 男,我的爱男! 男, I feel so hard 男!女, thick and thin , I feel so hard 男, that hurt my heart 女, we will see the spark 女! 女: I will give you all my loveWe will never be apartGoing through the bitter or sweet : My nature’s telling me to follow you whole life 男,Another working day.:在办公室工作一整夜
打开百叶窗去看日出
另一个工作的一天: Working in the office all night longOpened up shutter to see the sunrisePouring water ! 男,sipping coffee,伤害了我的心女: I rememberd the peaceful midnightMissing you because of the moonlightI wish I could take the fastest flightSee the dews in the sunlight 女.】男男, my love男: I’m longing to see you , we will see the spark 女: My nature’s telling me to follow you whole life 男,啜饮著咖啡, on the starsWe wils all because of the true love 合, thick and thin : I rememberd the peaceful midnightMissing you because of the moonlightI wish I could take the fastest flightSee the dews in the sunlight 女, that hurt my heart 女: That is our fate,sipping coffee:我知道, on the starsWe will stay forever young: When I hold your hand some dayDiamonds match you really greatTears in my eyes.: I know we will try our bestliving happily till the enda loving home for youour sweet homeWe’ll be here forever young【英文版歌词, my love 男
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
建议你学学,英文好的人一下就听出来了,慢慢总会唱好的这不行,谐音会影响标准英文的。用谐音是不好的,别人会误会你英文不好
Is a quiet night
One nestin a rocking chair in the shade
I admit it's really very serene
Anddownstairs grandpa
I heard that youarewhat theoriginal
Doalso seems to like this
Take the time tothink about
Whatappearance
Tonightthemake-up
(I believe is very beautiful.)
I shake inthe middle of the dance
(imagine the kind of body)
I do I changeand why.
Soplease don'tmeet with me
If see you againif there will be a feeling
Whenthe makeuptopureispure
Don't drawacookedEyelinernotspreadfoundation
Rainstormdaysaccording tofaceflowershoppinglaughingothers
If see you againif there will be a feeling
The most authenticthe passion...
我没那本事 你去 许嵩官方论坛 看看 或许有
您可能关注的推广
许嵩的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有哪些 英文版的中文歌好听 比如老鼠爱大米英文版 素颜英文版_百度知道
有哪些 英文版的中文歌好听 比如老鼠爱大米英文版 素颜英文版
提问者采纳
草蜢《半点心》 09 always atlantic starr 中文原唱,我也不知道上面那两个《make me to your heart》懂不懂英文!i ) 08.don\&#39:张学友《祝福》 07 let him go 中文原唱:张学友《吻别》 17 take my breath away 中文原唱:林忆莲《激情》 18 auld lang syno 中文原唱:林忆莲《依然》 11 the look 中文原唱:张宇《用心良苦》 17 please don\t let go 中文原唱,人家是《take me to your heart》.only leve(当我想起你-张学友) 58.no way i can ride(一天一点爱恋-张学友) 54;:黄安《新鸳鸯蝴蝶梦》 09 can&#92:柯以敏《爱的力量》 05 colors of the wind 中文原唱;'re gone 中文原唱.now you&#92.can&#92.let him go jchnny chen-心太软-任贤齐 36?!) 23.carpenter -jambalaya (赵薇-小冤家) 12.e-remember) 26;t leave me 中文原唱:she《恋人未满》 04 only love 中文原唱:齐秦《风之花》 08 patricia kaas 中文原唱;&#39:陈百强《至爱》 02 no way i can hide 中文原唱. a whde new world-peade bryson regina belle-一个新世界-周华健-陈淑华 43; 张惠妹的《解脱》英文版叫《She’s gone》 张学友的《一路上有你》张学友的《情网》周华健的《让我欢喜让我忧》容祖儿的《挥着翅膀的女孩》张韶涵的《寓言》潘韦博和弦子合唱的《不得不爱》都有英文版;t stop) 27. everytime i think you-kylie miccga-你怎么舍得我难过-黄品源 60;t wene be(谁的眼泪在飞-孟庭伟) 45.starship-nothing&#92.las ketchup-asereje(可米小子-hey hah.fool&#92:辛晓琪《风之彩》 06 i swear 中文原唱;&#39:王菲《容易受伤的女人》 06 if i could 中文原唱.d -oh.more than i can say -leo sayer(凤飞飞 - 爱你在心口难开) 25;&#39!-- the post --&gt:梁朝伟《一天一点爱恋》 03 every time i think of you 中文原唱.h?篺4《流星雨》 06 right here waiting 中文原唱.let it be(天意-刘德华) 38;msorry(宝贝对不起-草蜢) 37:刘德华《一生一次》 12 more than i can say 中文原唱.colore of the wind(风之彩-辛晓琪) 41. black_black_heart 分开旅行-刘若英 &ll be(张惠妹-排山倒海) 18.love is only just a dream(一起走过的日子-刘德华) 42.sweetbox-superstar(s:任贤齐《心太软》 08 would you please come home 中文原唱.cocteau twins - know who you are at every age(王菲 -知己知彼) 14.s club 7-bring it all back( 蔡依林-don&#92.better man-robble williamg-好男人-林忆莲 32;s gone-解脱-张惠妹 39.just a fantasy-micheall cretu-情网-张学友 56:黎明《今夜你会不会来》 09 private number 中文原唱;m sorry wanna be(对不起我爱你-黎明) 31;t help falling in love(f4) 17;&#39.h:高胜美《爱你在心口难开》 13 better man 中文原唱;&#39:谭咏麟《你知我知》 12 a whole new world 中文原唱;&#39:林忆莲《better man》 14 sitting down here 中文原唱:《友谊地久天长》 01 the color of the night 中文原唱.i&#92.faith hill-there you&#92:钟镇涛《红叶斜落我心寂寞时》 07 casablanca 中文原唱:蔡国权《无心快语》 14 baby i&#92:林子祥《选择》 16take it to you heart中文原唱:林忆莲《我发誓》 07 windflowers 中文原唱.boyzon-a different beat(蔡依林-猜想) 10:容祖儿《我的骄傲》 02 u make me wanna 中文原唱:裘海正《像我这样重感情的人》 10 save the best for last 中文原唱.leep in loving you-annie lenno-容易受伤的女人-王菲 48.a:黄品源《你怎么舍得我难过》 04 just a fantasy 中文原唱:张学友《情网》 05 leep on loving you 中文原唱.all out of love(风-谭咏麟) 30.will you still love me tomrrow-whitney-明天你是否爱我-童安格 59;'&#39.christina aguilera -reflection(李玟-自己) 11;&#39.me mores of us together(其实不想走-周华健) 50.forgiven love(忘情水-刘德华) 53;s garden-lemon tree(苏慧伦-柠檬树) 19:齐秦《加洲旅馆》 13 hey jude 中文原唱:林忆莲《英雄》 17 turn back the clock 中文原唱:关淑怡《为何是我们》 11 you are all that i have 中文原唱。郑钧的《流星》也有英文版:苏永康 15 only time 中文原唱.jennifer paige - crush( 容祖儿-未知 ) 22:m2 16 hero 中文原唱.because i love you-stevise b-因为爱你-杜德伟 55.it\&#39:张学友《等你等到我心痛》 01 greatest love of all 中文原唱.tori amos-silent all these years (王菲-冷战) 28.never-midneal cretu-吻别-张学友 52;s child-brown eyes(s. leo sayer-auld lang syne (友谊地久天长) 02;''&#39:周华健《萍水相逢》 13 careless whisper 中文原唱:许冠杰《等玉人》 12 hotel california 中文原唱;m singing in the sky 中文原唱.boney m -rivers of babylon (徐小凤-齐上小山岗) 09.dreams-the granberries-造梦-王菲 47.cocteau twins - bluebeard(王菲-胡思乱想) 13.she&#92:草猛《宝贝对不起》 15 my love 中文原唱.bananarama - na na hey hey (徐怀玉-na na na ) 07:张信哲 02 what a wonderful world 中文原唱.aqua-doctor jones(赵薇-爱情大魔咒) 06:林忆莲《我坐在这里》 15 bring it all back 中文原唱.e-恋人未满) 16!:刘德华《谢谢你的爱》 18 love you with all my heart中文原唱,想要下载的话在百度搜就OK了;&#39.love you with all my heart(等你等到心痛-张学友) 46:蔡依林m《don&#92:徐小凤《流下眼泪前》 11 just a little 中文原唱. if i could -annie lenno-祝福-张学友 40.laura pausini-le cose che vivi(陈明-你是爱情的原因) 24;m sorry 中文原唱;t take my eyes off you _ morten harket(黎明) 29;&#39.buby i&#92:杜德伟《时光倒流》 01;re gone-ayu-tan-用心良苦-张宇 44.in my heart(每天爱你多一些-张学友) 34:张学友《当我想起你》 05 gaining through losing 中文.abba-gimme gimme gimme(费翔的-恼人的秋风) 04:萧亚轩 03 brown eyes 中文原唱.the girl next door-agu tan-对面的女孩看过来-任贤齐 33.elvis presley -can&#92,输入这些歌的中文名就能找到;s so hard to say goodbye to yesterday-boy2 man-偷闲加油站-张学友 51! By My Side 遇见英文版歌词 [By My Side(遇见英文版)] [林一峰] [爱 原色] [HarryChan] [offset:林子祥《伴你启航》 10 before the next teardrop falls 中文原唱.hooverphonic-mad about you(容祖儿-mad about you ) 21:谷峰 林海《早安越南》 03 only you 中文原唱.destiny\s gonna stop us now(萧亚轩-雪碧广告歌 03:罗家英《只有你》 04 the power of love 中文原唱;&#39.blue-all rise (b;&#39:孙燕姿 14 how deep is you love 中文原唱.feeling(太傻-巫启贤) 49,两位大哥:f4《绝不能失去你》 10 i still belive 中文原唱:张国荣《片断》 08 can\&#39.i few try(让我欢喜让我忧-周华健) 57.gladys knight - superwoman (王菲-多得他) 20.sitting down here-lene marlin-我坐在这里-林忆莲 35;t love without you 中文原唱.cocteau twins-rilkean heart(王菲-怀念) 15.maria montell-and so the story goes(李玟-didadi) 05;t stop》 16 now you&#92挥着翅膀的女孩《Proud Of You》like a bird
天亮了take me to you heart
吻别sunshine in the rain-bodies without organs(日不落)the day you went away(爱你)fairy tale(传奇) take me to your heart(吻别)迈克学摇滚 的《黄昏》 pretty young thing(酸酸甜甜就是我)sole dad-westlife(紫藤花) 01 i&#92
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
老鼠爱大米的相关知识
其他2条回答
吻别,上帝是个女孩,挥着翅膀的女孩,请去试听下
take me to yout heart 吻别英文版
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁