我模糊中看到了生活的压力机 翻译用英文怎么翻译

英语翻译 我生活得很快乐,没有压力。用过去时_百度知道
英语翻译 我生活得很快乐,没有压力。用过去时
我最喜欢小学生活 翻译
提问者采纳
and I don&#39,没有压力)I led a happy lifeI lived a happy life without pressure.希望我的回答对你有所帮助.(我最喜欢小学生活)I like the time when I was in primary school best.(我生活的很快乐;t have any pressure.What I like most is the life in primary school,谢谢
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
或者:I once lived happy and no pressure补充:My favorite life is primary school&#39:I love primary school life most或I had a happy life and no pressure
我生活得很快乐,没有压力I had a very happy and relaxed life. 我最喜欢小学生活I like junior school life most. 求采纳哦!
I lived very happy, no pressure.I lvoe the school life best.
I used to lead a happy life without pressure .I like primary school life best .
I enjoyed my life,which is without pressure.I like my primary school’s life most.
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:现在每当我回忆起童年的这些趣事的时侯,总是觉得童年无比美好,我希望可以永远生活在童年那种幸福快乐没有压力的生活中。是什么意思?
现在每当我回忆起童年的这些趣事的时侯,总是觉得童年无比美好,我希望可以永远生活在童年那种幸福快乐没有压力的生活中。
问题补充:
Now whenever I recall those childhood interesting at the right time, always feel very good childhood, I hope I can live forever in a happy childhood that life is no pressure.
Now each time I recall these interesting things of childhood memories of childhood, always feel that a bright, and I hope that I can always live in childhood that kind of happiness in life without pressure.
Whenever now I recollect childhood these amusing thing time, always thought the childhood incomparably is happy, I hoped may forever live in childhood that kind of happiness does not have in joyfully the pressure life.
Now when these things when I recalled his childhood, always childhood in that good, I hope I can live in that kind of happy childhood life without pressure.
Now Hou whenever I remember these anecdotes in childhood, feel incomparably bright childhood always, I hope to live in childhood in that kind of happy life without pressure forever.
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!我不能忍受现代生活的压力和紧张。的海词问答与网友补充:
相关词典网站:压力的英文怎么翻译._作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
压力的英文怎么翻译.
压力的英文怎么翻译.
pressurebe under pressuer 承受压力  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~祝你进步,如对你有帮助,请及时采纳~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
你能上网可以自己百度翻译一下!pressure;compressive stress;tension;
是;pressure
压力英文:pressure,press为按压,ure为加上的字母,使它成为名词:压力。
1. {物} tension:
ambient pressure外界压力2. (制伏人的力量)
pressure:bring pressure to bear on sb.;对某人施加压力
under the pressu在舆论的压力下
n.(名词)be under too much pressure
承受过多的压力此单词是初二下册新目标英语Unit2中的此短语是初二下册新目标英语Unit2
Reading Section2中第二段倒数第二行中的“在我看来,电脑将会是大多数人生活中非常重要的一部分。”这句话用英文怎么翻译?至少三种译法。_百度知道
“在我看来,电脑将会是大多数人生活中非常重要的一部分。”这句话用英文怎么翻译?至少三种译法。
提问者采纳
In my opinion, computer will be a very important part in most people's life.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
..In my opinion.As far as I am concernedAs for me,computer will be a very important part of most people's lives..,computer will take a essential part of most people&#39
1.in my opinon,computer will be the most important part to many people2.in my eyes, nothing can be most important part to many people except for computer 有字数限制。我没法了
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 生活压力 的文章

随机推荐