《辛普森一家英文字幕》英文观后感(100个单词左右)

唐山大地震 观后感 用英文写的,100个单词左右,_百度作业帮
唐山大地震 观后感 用英文写的,100个单词左右,
After I saw the movie ,I could not help crying out loud.I feel deeply sorry for the people who died in the earthquake,and this movie give me a new way to know more about the people who survived.The past has past,but those who carry on living sill still suffer from the great loss.The movie describe a story about a mother and her two children.In the earthquake,the mother was forced to save only one of her children,and fianally she painfully chose her son.However ,the daughter actually survived on her own and was adopted by others,but she hated her mother for not choosing her at that time.They did not meet each other until 32 years later,when the Wenchuan earthquake struck China.At the end,the daughter understand her mother's love for her,and they hug each other,crying.Although we can not escape from the natual disaster,but we have love.With love we can survive all the pains adn all the obstacles.Sometimes children may have doubt about their parents' love,but actually every parent has devoted all their love to their children.The daughter in the movie took 32 years to realize this.Love is the greatest power to let human survive until now.
dsvsdvjkngfkjvlbdslkvbdskjvndkjlvnjnccklsnvudc.,snvjkdsnmc,dlsnvjndkvnxzm,cwmndskjlcmds,vlnjdvknnnnkldnvckmxnvuwvjfsnxcjnxzjvbdfsjcbsjvwfsvfdsbdfsvcxvfdvcxzvbfvhjbfvmdfbfvhjvhjbvhjdbsvhjbvhdvhjdfbsdhj...
angshan earthquake the film reminded many memories, the 1976 tangshan for experienced TangShanRen it was forever in my heart, 32 years, 32 years later, another catastrophe descends to TangShanRen, it ...
Yesterday evening, papa to my mother and I say: "today, we see" tangshan earthquake ", this is a really good film, very tearful!Father opened the thunderbolt look at the players, counted the tang...两篇英语的观后感100个单词左右就行了,_百度作业帮
两篇英语的观后感100个单词左右就行了,
Today,we watched a movie,the name of this movie was called:The day after tomorrow.What this movie speaks BE:A world happened to become cold affairs in the world,What to broadcast it is an etc.the region temperature nasty play in New York to descend in the movie,is almost each to descend more than ten degree.The sky still descends terrible hail,also having more afraid of ofTornado,city in New York became to break city for an instant after being cut through by tornado,making the whole city become more without results one.This really lets the person touch eyes shocking,make the person's heart can't fall calm once in a very long while,although exaggerate very in the movie,but we now not just so:world become warm...So ask the classmates to rise from the do-it-yourself,environmental protection,make our environments more beautiful!Harry Potter is a series of seven fantasy novels written by British author J.K.Rowling.The books chronicle the adventures of the eponymous adolescent wizard Harry Potter,together with Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger,his best friends.The central story arc concerns Harry's struggle against the evil wizard Lord Voldemort,who killed Harry's parents in his quest to conquer the wizarding world,after which he seeks to subjugate the Muggle (non-magical) world to his rule.求卖火柴的小女孩英文简述版100个单词左右_百度作业帮
求卖火柴的小女孩英文简述版100个单词左右
Long long ago,having a beautiful girl,she was very poor.Her gardenmother died which was hurtto her.She liced by buying light.The day that every family were ready for the new year.She was very hurry when the deliecious diet passing her.The weather was very cold and she felt chilly all of a shake.So she squatted down beside a corner .She wore thiny,very cold.At this time ,she though light and Stroke a match.after some match,she felt seeing her gardenmather .She was died,who is a pitiable girl.
卖火柴的小女孩英文版It was dreadfully cold, it was snowing fast, And almost dark; the evening----the last evening of the old year was drawing in. But, cold And dark as it was, a poor little girl, with bare...
我想要的是全文简述版,你可以帮我写份吗?"The Little Match Girl" (Danish: Den Lille Pige med Svovlstikkerne) is a fairy tale by Danish poet and author Hans Christian Andersen about a girl who dies selling matches on a win...每两天背一篇100个单词左右的英语文章,大概多久能熟练的和外国人交谈?_百度作业帮
每两天背一篇100个单词左右的英语文章,大概多久能熟练的和外国人交谈?我是看到一部叫背诵为王的教程,里面说学英语最重要的就是多背多听,我现在就是每天都在背诵里面的文章,且上下班的时候,在地铁里面差不多听两个小时的文章语音。
一直背单词,只能应付中国的英语考试而已.要想能够很熟练的和外国人打交到,那么你一定要多锻炼,就像你学普通话一样,多说多练就会更标准了.你可以认识几个志同道合的英语朋友,经常通通电话或者QQ开视频,互相用英语聊天,并互相提意见,这样你的英语表达能力和准确度会很快的提高的.
没用的方法,想练口语必须说多说!可以在YY上多说哪有英语交流区
背文章没有用,多积累点单词什么的,平时看看英文电影,听听英文歌,会有些帮助,还可以和朋友们试着平时用英语交流,不要怕犯错,大胆些
很久,比如你背的根本用不上呢,要从根本解决问题,理解最重要,如果不熟练掌握词性,就很容易说错。
只要数量,不要质量的话,是没有效果的。
您可能关注的推广回答者:英语影视高瞻远瞩放眼全球
每天学英语
想进步,请坚持参与每天学英语活动!
每天一词:
最新社区精华帖子
走遍美国教学版
哈利学前班[英语儿歌]
海绵宝宝 英文版