西奈山国际教育
汉普森英语
北京全日制语言培训学校
请填写您的姓名!
请填写图形码!
请填写手机号码!
手机验证码错误!
成人高考英语作文范文,成人高考英语,2013成人高考英语答案-听力课堂
摘要:成人下考英语做文范文随着成人下考考试的停滞,造诣也便成了各大年夜考逝世关注的1大年夜成就,本栏目为广大考逝世整理了2015年成人下考英语做文范文,欲望能够资助到您。DearEditorIamahighschool
成人英语测验试题免责声名:①但凡本站解释“稿件来源:中国教诲正正在线”的1切文字、图片跟音视频稿件,版权均属本网1切,任何媒体、网站或小我曾经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转掀或以
成人教位英语积年实题[中国学位英语报名网]2015年成人教士教位英语考试时间1览表,教位英语报名时间2015年计划表,教位英语考试采用网上报名+现场报名办法,成人教位英语报名出口[里此进进系
成人英语3级实题北京地区成人本科学士教位英语统一考试PartIReadingComprehension(30%)Passage1Questions1to5arebasedonthefollowingpassage:OnestudyshowsthatAmericans
成人下考英语做文范文随着成人下考考试的停滞,造诣也便成了各大年夜考逝世关注的1大年夜成就,本栏目为广大考逝世整理了2015年成人下考英语做文范文,欲望能够资助到您。DearEditorIamahighschool
2014年景人教位英语辞汇今天你记单词了吗?下面就是由精品教习网为您供应的有关于2014年成人教位英语词汇复习的相关资料,欲望对您的复习有所资助!sense[sens]n./vt.转义:感平易近,平易近能「C」
成人英语口语教授教养摘要:本文笔者结合自己代写论文的传授教化实际,从3个方里总结了提高成人英语口语能力的心得,即激发教逝世教习兴趣,让教逝世主动开口;修建生动的课堂气氛;结构协作组,创造
成人教英语口语视频走遍好国22英语口语教习视频成人整根本教英语正正在线不雅观看走遍好国22英语口语教习视频成人整根本教英语DS收舞进门传授教化无限极新人根本教习如何处置人脉的困惑无限极
成人教士教位英语课本《成人高等教诲教士教位英语考试综开教程》齐书分为6章,分别为会话、句法、词汇、评审等义务,参加国家教诲部、卫逝世部及校内有闭教材的编写义务。目前,承担国家教诲mytimeinjuniorhighschool英语作文
In a few days, we will finish our junior high school years and go to a senior high school for another new start in life. I am told that the subjects in senior school are more difficult than those in j...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码专题十七 书面表达-博泰典藏网
典藏文档 篇篇精品
专题十七 书面表达
导读:1.本篇表达的体裁为应用文,属于提纲式作文,3.并列信息较多,注意利用定语从句,分词短语等“比较高级”的句式进行表达,假设你是李华,请用英文发帖,内容应包括:?赞同Susan的看法?你收到或送出的最好礼物是什么?该礼物的意义?期待大家回复注意:(1)词数不少于80;(2)符合语言规范;(3)开头已给出(不计入总词数)。Iamahighschoolstudentfrom答案Onepossible
假设你是李华,请用英文发帖,内容应包括: ?赞同Susan的看法
?你收到或送出的最好礼物是什么 ?该礼物的意义 ?期待大家回复 注意:(1)词数不少于80; (2)符合语言规范;
(3)开头已给出(不计入总词数)。
I am a high school student from
One possible version:
I have read an article written by Susan Beacham,who thinks whether a gift is suitable lies not in its value but in the givers heart,and that the giver should devote time and energy to the gift.I agree with Susan,whose article reminds me of my best gift,a pen,given by my father,who was a worker.When I was in junior middle school,my father bought me a nice pen with his small salary,wishing me to study hard.From then on,the pen has been my best companion,encouraging me to study hard.I am looking forward to everyones reply.
Writing 10(2014浙江)
学校图书馆需要购置一批新书,现向学生征求意见。假如你是李越,你认为学校图书馆最需要购置科普类图书(popular science books)和文学类图书(literary books)。请你用英语给图书馆王老师写一封100―120个词的信,推荐这两类书,并分别说明推荐理由。
注意:信的抬头与落款已给出(不计入词数)。 Dear Mr.Wang,
Yours sincerely,
[写作提示]
1.本篇表达的体裁为应用文,属于提纲式作文。考生可根据内容提示要点组织篇章结构。
2.注意内容覆盖要全,既包含两类图书,又要有合适的推荐理由。同时要注意论据的安排合理。 3.并列信息较多,注意利用定语从句,分词短语等“比较高级”的句式进行表达。 One possible version: Dear Mr.Wang,
Knowing that our library is going to buy books,Id like to give some suggestions.
What we need most are popular science books.Usually popular science books explain basic principles of nature in a simple and interesting way.They help us understand science subjects better and arouse our curiosity about scientific discoveries.
In addition to reading for knowledge,we read for fun and inspiration.That is why I recommend another category of books:literary books.Classic works,written by masters,present great thoughts through fascinating stories and language.They not only offer us joy and excitement,but also encourage us to think critically.
Ill be glad if you can consider my recommendation.
Writing 11(2014四川)
假设你是李夏,你的美国笔友Sam来信关心你参加高考的情况,请根据以下要点回信告知。
1.考试日期与科目; 2.考试准备情况; 3.考试时的状态; 4.对试题的感受; 5.可能的考试结果。 注意:
1.词数120左右;
2.开头语和结尾语已为你写好;
3.可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯; 4.文中不能出现考生真实姓名和学校名称。 参考词汇:高考college entrance examination Dear Sam,
Thank you for your
Best wishes!
Yours, Li Xia
[写作提示]
1.本文为提纲类作文,在写作时应使用第一人称,时态包括一般现在时、一般过去时和一般将来时。 2.内容要点: 1)考试日期与科目; 2)考试准备情况; 3)考试时的状态; 4)对试题的感受; 5)可能的考试结果。 One possible version: m writing to tell you something about my college entrance examination.
I attended it on June 7th and June 8th.We were examined on all the subjects that we had learned in high school,that
is,Chinese,math,English and science which includes physics,chemistry and biology.Before the exam,I devoted myself to preparing for it.Our teacher chose many important exercises for us,and I went over the language points at the same time.I know it is of equal significance to have a good sleep at night.So while sitting in the classroom and doing my papers,I felt confident and was full of energy.
As far as I am concerned,I feel the exam is not too difficult.I will be satisfied with the result of the exam.
Writing 12(2014湖南)
学校正在组织科技创新大赛,你想为日常生活中某件物品(如钢笔、书包、鞋子……)设计添加新功能来参赛。请以“My Magic
”为题写一篇英语短文,介绍你的创意。
1.说明设计理由; 2.介绍新功能。 注意:
1.词数不少于120个;
2.不能使用真实姓名和学校名称。
[写作提示]
1.本文可分三段来写,第一段交代设计新产品的理由,第二段详细介绍新功能,第三段为总结性自然段。
2.因为是介绍新产品,时态以一般现在时为主。 3.要点齐全,使用适当的连接词使行文连贯。 One possible version:
My magic neutral water pen
The neutral water pen is widely used in the process of study but we often have trouble using them because of its limited ink and other inconvenience.
To deal with these problems,consequently,I have worked heart and soul to create my own magic neutral water pen.
The most shining function of this newly designed pen is that it will contain special ink powder which makes it have endless ink.Furthermore,the pen is made of the extremely strong materials,which can protect the pen from the damage when it might fall down onto the ground.Better still,so smoothly does it write that it can contribute to making our handwriting better. Such is my magic neutral water pen.Are you interested in it? Hope it will be of great use for users. Writing 13(2014江西)
假定你是星光中学的高中毕业生李华,母校将为高一新生举办主题为“What to learn in senior high school?”的英语沙龙活动,特邀请你结合自身经历谈谈自己的体会。请根据以下提纲准备一份英语发言稿。
1.学会学习:方法、习惯等; 2.学会做人:真诚、友善等; 3.其他方面:考生自拟。 注意:1.词数120左右;
2.发言稿开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。
Good morning,everyone!It is my honor to be here to share with you my opinions on what to learn in senior high school.
Thank you! 答案 [写作提示]
1.介绍自身经历时需以一般过去时为主,人称为第一人称;
2.介绍在今后三年高中生活中应注意的事项时应该以一般将来时或“情态动词+动词原形”为主; 3.参考词汇:学会高效地学习learn to learn efficiently。 [参考范文]
In the coming three years,our school life will be challenging.Firstly,we should learn to learn efficiently.Personally,I used to try effective methods to achieve my academic goals.Developing a good habit is also of importance.It really benefited me a lot to preview lessons,get actively involved in class,and review what had been taught after class.
In addition,we should learn how to get along well with others.In school,I respected teachers and was friendly with classmates.It was with sincerity and faithfulness that we created a harmonious atmosphere.
Finally,we should take part in sports and outdoor activities frequently.They were really helpful to build up my body and enrich my school life.
No pains,no gains.I am sure that with your great efforts,you will enjoy a colorful and fruitful life here.
考点二 情景作文
Writing 1(2014北京)
假设你是红星中学高三(1)班的学生李华,请根据以下四幅图的先后顺序,为校刊“英语园地”写一篇短文,记述你和同学们向学校提建议,解决自行车存放问题的过程。
注意:1.词数不少于60。 2.短文的开头已给出,不计入总词数。
There was a problem with the parking place for bikes in our
[写作提示]
1.内容要点:
(1)点明问题;(2)讨论问题;(3)提交建议;(4)看到变化。 2.人称:以第一人称为主。 3.时态:以一般过去时为主。 One possible version:
noticed the entrance was small and almost blocked.So my classmates and I had a discussion and wrote a report.Then we went to meet the schoolmaster in his office and gave the report to him.He accepted our suggestions.Soon afterwards,a second entrance was opened to the parking place.Now it is easy for us to park our bikes there.
包含总结汇报、经管营销、外语学习、高中教育、教学研究、资格考试以及专题十七 书面表达等内容。本文共2页
相关内容搜索my dream in ten years 英语作文开头.
不好意思,开始没看到,
右肩蝶_夏汲9
My Dream Everyone has a dream. Now I'll talk about my dream i What is my dream? I often ask myself. When I was a little boy, I wanted to be a soldier with a gun so that I could defend our motherland. Now I am a young boy with a new dream——to be a doc-tor. I want to be a famous doctor, helping the sick and saving their lives. Why has my dream changed? Well, at the age of 11 I was ill, badly ill. I was told that I had cancer. I had to leave both my school and my friends and go to the hospital. Every day I suf-fered the troubles caused by this illness. I also saw some people who were suffering and dying of ill-nesses. I made up my mind to become a doctor, so that I can help the sick people and cure them of their diseases. China is a develop-ing country. She needs good medicine and good doctors, especially in the countryside and lonely villages. I want to try my best to help the poor sick people of our country. I want to let them have an opportunity to receive excel-lent treatments for their illnesses without having to pay much or any money. I'll do every bit to cure the incurable. I hope to see a world where there is no cancer, no Aids, no fatal diseases. I'm confident that through the joint efforts of you and me, man will put an end to his bodily sufferings and this dream of mine will one day be brought into reality.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 high school dxd 的文章

随机推荐