肖申克的救赎观后感短评200

肖申克的救赎的影评英文大于100小于200_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
肖申克的救赎的影评英文大于100小于200
肖申克的救赎的影评英文大于100小于200
I watched the Shawshank Redemption just now,something in my heart is screaming to burn out.It's not like the shock from Willion Wallace's shout for'Freedom',nor Forrest Gump's chocolate.It's something hit home.The movie tells us a fale story:someone--Andy Dufren,a banker,was innocent but put into prison and managed to escape 19 years later.It's Andy's faith in hopthat help him survive:'Fear can hold you prisoner,but hope can set you free.'The Shawshank prison is nothing more than a purgatory of both body and soul,institutionalizing prisoners,rejecting their approues,destroying peole's faith in hope.It exects an influence on most of the poor men,as Ray,Andy's best friend in the prison,said in the film:'These walls are a kind of funny like that,first you hate them,then you get used to them.Enough time passed,get so you depend on them.That's institutionalizing.'However,life in prison did not ruin Andy's approach to life.He wrote to the government two letters a week for six years asking for money to set up a library in Shawshank,helped poorly educated prisoners pass qualify exams,broadcast Mozart's opera 'The marriage of Figaro in the no-music-allowed Shawshank,used his professional skills to help the guards.It seemed that all he cherished were moments feeling free and normal.He was not only saving himself,but other prisoner as well.I will never forget the scenes Andy escaped from the prison.Rain pouring,thundering over head,Andy grabbled through the channel in the wall he had been digging for 19 years--which was described'You can never do it ,never',then through a 500-yard-long muddy downcomer reeking unbearable effluvium ,and finally reached freedom.The director gave Andy a full camera scene when he took off his coat,streched his arms ,raised his head meeting the embrance of rain,with tears and rains flowing down his face.I prefer to say that ,at that time Andy was not embrancing storms and rains,but embrancing his will and faith instead.Tim Robbins really did a god job.The director focused on and showed us the brightest and toughest part of human nature.When i was watching,i could not help wondering that how could a man survie such a despaired situation after suffering from a plot which ruined his whole life?Where does his hope come from?Faith,love,freedom or any other powerful things?I don't know.Wherever it is,hope I can find it oneday.你可以根据需要进行删减.当前位置:
&肖申克的救赎(刺激1995)(DVD9)
肖申克的救赎(刺激1995)(DVD9)
商品价格:
出版日期:
出版社: 中国录音录像出版总社
您看到的商品报价由易购整理
肖申克的救赎(刺激1995)(DVD9)用户评论
热卖电影推荐肖申克的救赎 影评,英文,200字不用写的太好,尽量用高中语法和单词._作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
肖申克的救赎 影评,英文,200字不用写的太好,尽量用高中语法和单词.
肖申克的救赎 影评,英文,200字不用写的太好,尽量用高中语法和单词.
When I had finished watching the movie,I was excited and wanted to watch it again.Wheather the figures and details or the spirit that the music conveyed to."Hope is dangerous" Red had ever said,But Andy has always sticked to it.He didn’t cry when he was thrown into prison though he was innocent.On contrary,he found ways to kill long time to escape.He helped the head of the prison do the illegal things in order to gain some freedom.He rebuilt a library and helped the other prisoners.All the prisoners liked him,for he helped them find hope again.Perhaps it was time to escape,in a lightening and thundering night,he escaped from the prison through the hole he had dug for twenty years .He was free eventually .I like Andy ,for his talent and his wisedom .And the most important thing that I like is his spirit—never giving up.

我要回帖

更多关于 肖申克的救赎观后感 的文章

随机推荐