英语高考英语单项选择题求解析

英文试题求答案6_百度知道
英文试题求答案6
14.我真希望你能拿出一个比这更好的解决办法来:
(1)In the schools of ancient Greece and Rome.(10)Robots may also be equipped with devices that pick up information humans can’t。16,为什么不想方设法自己解决这个问题呢, testing usually consisted of saying poetry aloud or giving speeches, however. (9)Robots are also coming to American homes, is inherited from parents.(7)There is a relationship between your blood type and your nationality,值得一游19,我相信我们在那儿一定会玩得很开心. (2)The written examination, where all students are tested on the same questions.18, was probably not known until the nineteenth century. (3)To make up an objective test the teachers write a series of questions,不禁想起了她在农村度过的那五年: Translate the following sentences into English, Marcus had to start earning a living。15.对护士来说, each of which has only one correct answer,坚持这项规定是很重要的.(4)After finishing elementary school: 11. (5)He began work as a printer’s apprentice( 学徒 ) and in 1907。20.17, science stories are fast becoming science facts, at the age of twenty, he helped to lead an unsuccessful printer’s strike.(8)Today, though not as quickly as they are entering factories.(6)Blood type, like hair color and height.Part VI. 你不能放过任何一个机会. 这篇文章的目的是告诉学生怎样培养良好的学习习惯. 发展中国家需要大量的援助。12.她读这部小说时。13.他们已安排好让我们明天去游览长城. 北京是个美丽的城市. 请你不要把我同这件事联系在一起. 光抱怨是没有用处的Translate the following sentences into Chinese
提问者采纳
(7)在你和你的民族之间;ll have fun there.14I do hope you can come up a better solution to this one, to be determined to this regulation is very important。(6)像头发的颜色和身高一样,是存在某种联系的。11This essay is to tell students how to develop a good study habit.17 Developing counries need lots of help.12As she read the story, she couldn&#39,血型也会遗传父母,考试经常包括大声的朗读诗歌或者做一个演讲。(5)他一开始是一个印刷工的学徒。(9)机器人诞生于美国(1)在古希腊和古罗马时代的学校里;t help but recall the five years that she lived in country。(10)机器人还被配备一种能力.19 Please don&#39。(3)考虑到考试的客观性.13They have planned to go to Great Wall and I&#39.20 There&#39,在今天;t miss every chance。但这种考试考试方式可能直到19世纪才开始为人所用;t include me to this stuff,所有的学生都要回答一样的问题.15To nurses。(2)在笔试中.16 You can&#39,科学故事正迅速的变为科学事实,领导印刷工发起一场最终失败了的罢工。(8)然而;m sure we&#39。(4)Marcus 在上完小学后,就是可以接收人类所不能接收的信息,虽然他们没有那么快的投入工厂;s no use comlaining,就不得不开始在社会上谋生,老师们会出一系列只有一个标准答案的问题. Why not try your best to deal with it by youself,但在1907年他20岁的时候.18 Beijing is a beautiful city that is worth visiting
提问者评价
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英文的相关知识
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求大学英语统考试题模拟试卷(带答案)_百度知道
求大学英语统考试题模拟试卷(带答案)
“Goodbye. explanation48?A. Why not visitingB, then called my husband to pick it up.
-Agreed. A holiday tour. hardly52. __42__, it is often not their age. prefer
D。 In the United States there was an unusual tale telling of the daughter of a mechanic(技工). its
D.4. where23, he returned to find his bike gone.The manager suggested an earlier date __________ the meeting.
B. recognize
As they __43__. -Can you read the sign, then. meant39, can share with others.12,the girl was able to __44__ her birds to run across the grass. She has a great teacher. want
D. arrived
B?A.Why does Jimmy feel happy.C.B.I smell something __________ in the kitchen. water54.What do we know about the woman. idea
-No. Introducing a person. One should take care of their bike. It was their only possession. News reports make people famous. She teaches singing.A. respect
B.What will the man do the next day, saving us from having to walk long distances from where we live. would sell第二节
完形填空(共20小题. on
B. It is not offered each term. are those22. Pardon me34、B,回答第13至16题.A、C。听第6段材料.C. From a stranger. A lecture.15,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项.
C, and __51__ slept in the grass?A. He&#39.C.B. then
D.A.C.A. not if dealt carefully withD. Reading basic words aloud.18. -It&#39, her young birds following. C. or D?A. the stranger brought over the bikeD。
It was a winter morning. This experience has had a spreading effect in our lives becaause it strengthened our faith in humanity(人性) as a whole.5分.A, a black Kona 18 speed. must28;t hear the woman clearly,回答第6、9题. 15 weeks, the girl __52__ into the plane,各小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间. Still43. if not carefully dealt withC. are they
D;s your tour around the North Lake. admitted
D. Stay for dinner. Don&#39. He can&#39.What does the man come for. Tracy.B?
-It __________ be?A.A. In a class of the Greek language.C. It&#39. Several days __40__ the eggs broke and the baby geese came into the __41__?A, the father decided to pilot the plane himself. is it
B. What is “the short-cut” to learning words according to the speaker.-The last one __________ pays the meal.A.听第7段材料. excuse
D, I don&#39. like B. expected
C,满分30分) 第一节. Can I call you back in a minute. He&#39.What will the man do next.C.How long does the class last. rose44. Taking more courses.What is the man doing、C三个选项中选出最佳选项. Her train was late, the birds did not __50__ or follow him.B.We can infer from the text that ________. And the bike was also used to get groceries(食品杂货)?A:It is genearally considered unwise to give a child __________ he or she wants, an act of kindness shows that someone cares. attempted
C, the girl __36__ to see 20 eggs laid by a wild goose. around
D;听完后. afforded
D. because
B. arrivesC. She asked her father for a plane and he assembled(组装) a small aircraft for her. Leave right away. imagined38!A. looking away B,从每题所给的四个选项(A;s taught by Professor Morris.5,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题.Why does the woman come to talk with the man,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。13,从题中所给的A.11.I know a little bit about Italy as my wife and I __________ there several years ago。每段对话或独白后有几个小题, but acts of kindness from strangers are even more so.How did people get to know the couple&#39. She likes the big kitchen. his
B;t mention itC. sold
B,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑. whichever
D. A computer. To take a test. burning
B. Catch a train, Trevor.57. Go to work by train. Shortly after that. heaven
C. They used it for work and daily life.C.3。1.听第10段材料. secretly
B. managed
B.A;s received lots of presents, my husband,满分60分)
阅读下列短文. She is young. Thus
D. There she carefully __39__ the eggs in the heat of a lamp. instead
C.Where can you most probably hear this talk,并标在试卷的相应位置.B, started it and soon left the __53__?A. unless
D. looked away
-__________. were sold
D. From a newspaper.A.A. 35. her
C.A.How does the man go to work.5分、7题.A.Some pre-school children go to a day care center. The flowers were so lovely that they __________ in no time.B. A meeting. It helps to master some useful rules,从题中所给的A. A party, __________? A. not if carefully dealt with29. 第二节(共15小题.What are the speakers talking about. whetherC. By bus!A. John?A. if dealt not carefully withB. Why is the class popular, both when __46__ and in her dreams.19, but it is now heavily polluted.Who is coming for tea.
B, __________ their education that causes misunderstanding. Why not to visitC. remember
C, to these young geese. Trevor used it to get to work. However. turned back
D. had beenC. world
D;每小题1分. being burnt
D.C?A. It really is an honor that a complete stranger would go out of their way for someone they have never met before.
B. long41, had to get up early to ride his bike four kilometers awt smokeD. plane49. but32. floor
C.A. Mark.59? Is it beautiful. went
B.听第8段材料。例,回答第10至12题. Never mindB. Between the two generations,每小题5秒钟?A. Weather conditions.A. have been33.What does the man mean by saying sorry. expectC.-How'每小题1.B. Visit Lily in her flat. One wonderful stranger even bought a bike?A. A car.A. To see the secretary. Leave home earlier,满分22.
Caring about __49__ safety.
The bike, was our only transport. She flew the plane freely in the sky.What is the second gift for Js a long time since I saw my sister. wouldC. 13 weeks.A. however
One day. later
D,满分40分)
阅读下面短文.B.
I was so sad that someone would steal our bike that I wrote to the newspaper and told them our story. 11 weeks.36. reached
D, several people in our area offered to help、C和D)中. fly
B? No smoking allowed in the lift.Why was Susan late for work. life was hard for the young family58;每小题2分. He lives with his parents. sing
D。17, just a couple of weeks before Christmas 2005?A、B. protected
C,满分55分)第一节
单项填空(共15小题,你将有时间阅读各个小题.D. eagerly55. While most people were warming up their cars2007年高考英语真题及答案第一卷 试卷类型. Os got what he dreamt of.B. The man&#39. house
B. their50. looked
C. From TV news?A. helped
B.16. Giving a speech. He doesn&#39. looking on35. She is new to the company. C. Seeing their mother take to the air. with24. happened
D. Learning how words are forned.A. By car.A.We all know that.2?A. Her car broke down:(共5小题, without even __________ from her book.C.They are strangers to each other。21. are going
D.A. And the results can be everlasting. He can&#39. Also
C.A.B.A:A 第一部分 听力(共两节. away
C.C.A? I __________ something far better than this. treated40, the situation will get worse. They are friends。听完每段对话后.14.B.A, she had an __47__. disappointedly
C.A. Does this meal cost $ 50, sir。每段对话仅读一遍,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑. opinion
C、C和D)中、B.A,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A.9;每小题3分, too. But
B: She would pilot a plane to guide them in __48__.C,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项.B.C. The girl became increasingly worried about this. to be burnt30, what __________ . ago
B. climbed
B.C. had been soldC. A watch.
Geese are known to take the first living thing they see as their mother.第二部分 英语知识运用(共两节.D.B.D. Sure.听第9段材料. improved
D.C. set out
B. In a class of the French language. lake
C.C. She lives close to the office。听每段对话或独白前. Why not visitD?A.What size does the man want。10;t visit25.A,回答第17至20题.Why was the bike so important to the couple. so
B. Stangers are usually of little help. ask
B. 9?A. home42.A、C三个选项中选出最佳选项. flight
-_________ her this weekend. whenever
答案是B;t call you、D四个选项中.A,满分15分)
从A.What do the couple learn from their experience. After some time the girl __37__ the mother would not return to her eggs and she __38__ to take them home;每小题1.What is the relationship between the speakers.C, the birds __54__ flapped(拍打) their wings and __55__, putting in 60-hour weeks to support his young family,满分7. while27. asleep
B. people were busy before ChristmasC.A. B。每段对话后有一个小题. On arrival?A. examined
D. In a class of the English language. patiently
D. They are husband and wife.
B.7. increased
B,并标在试卷的相应位置.B, the girl was their mother。8;t help the woman.C, __________ they learn simple games and songs.C.20?A. One day while walking alont need a designer?A. went by第三部分
阅读理解(共20小题. too
D. 39. And it has influenced(影响) us to be more mindful of ways we. allow45. Life in Southeast Asia. supposed37.B, he parked his bike outside the back door as he usually does. lead
C?A. receive51. Why don's job was bike racing.A. will
听下面5段对话或独白. grew
D. suggest
B. swim46。6?A, but she could not teach them to __45__。每段对话或独白读两遍. whateverC、B. to arrive
D.C. Chairing a meeting?A. as C. race
C. looking down D.B;s problem. realized
B. After putting in 10 hours of labor.Why does the woman sing so well.I won&#39, __________ something unexpected happens.A.56. It was a nice Kona 18 speed,回答第8. burntC. From radio broadcasts. suppose31. No matter how big or how small. To get a job. B. looking up
C. thereC. is thereC. She missed the bus.5分)
听下面5段对话?A. forC.
People say that a smile can be passed from one person to another.-Have you heard the latest news,” she said. awake47. placed
B. decided
C. Once again my husband had a way to get to and from his job.C. fell53. Later. the couple worked 60 hours a weekB. arriving26、B. sky
B,选出最佳选项. An act of kindness can mean a lot
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
助你轻轻松松拿下大学英语B,高端课程,实战秘籍,名师主讲优学历网络教育统考辅导、计算机应用基础
您可能关注的推广回答者:
大学英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语选择题两道求解析_百度知道
英语选择题两道求解析
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
请贴出两道具体的英语选择题,以便更多的人为您解答。
其他类似问题
选择题的相关知识
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语选择题,10道,求正确答案,并说明为什么_好搜问答
|注册&您有新任务,
英语选择题,10道,求正确答案,并说明为什么
被浏览19次
1 John is __ experienced at training than Mary is.
2 Who is that man over there?Do you know __ name?
B he's
3 He is a good student.He __ hard.
C does works
4 A:I'm going to clean the house.
B:How do I __ hte gym?
A I like to
C I'll
5 How do i __ the gym?
6 Polly goes to a gym twice __ week with her friends.
7 I usually go to the office __train.
8 I have got a pain in my chest.
9 Pam will not come to our meeting nextweek.She __in
France from Monday till Thursay.
A is staying
B are staying
10 ___ people are coming for the party?
A How often
B How much
C How many
采纳率:51%
3B 第三人称