高考英语作文题目25个词带题目写

A Beautiful______补全题目 为题写一篇40词的英语作文并带翻译!_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
A Beautiful______补全题目 为题写一篇40词的英语作文并带翻译!
A Beautiful______补全题目 为题写一篇40词的英语作文并带翻译!
In the boundless huge crowd,I saw your figure ,your elegant temperament,faint smile,let me heartache.I look at you,you seem to care expression,let me throbbing.这里限制了字数去我的百度空间看以一年四季为题写一篇不少于60个单词的英语作文 要有中文意思_百度知道
以一年四季为题写一篇不少于60个单词的英语作文 要有中文意思
提问者采纳
它变得炎热多雨. People like to stay inside air-conditioned rooms,气温凉爽. I like autumn most because it is cool and dry。人们都穿着厚厚的衣服. In spring。在冬季,有的地方有雪。春天,因为它是凉爽和干燥。人们喜欢呆在空调房间内,气候寒冷Seasons of the year
There are four seasons in the year。这是一年裹最好的时间去山上远足。在夏季. 一年的四季
一年裹有四个季节。我最喜欢秋天,花开始绽放, the weather is cold and some places have snow. People have to wear thick clothes, it becomes hot and rainy. In winter. And it is the best time of the year to go hiking on mountains. In summer, the temperature is cool and the flowers begin to bloom
提问者评价
太感谢了!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
它变得炎热多雨. People like to stay inside air-conditioned rooms,气温凉爽. I like autumn most because it is cool and dry。人们都穿着厚厚的衣服. In spring。在冬季,有的地方有雪。春天,因为它是凉爽和干燥。人们喜欢呆在空调房间内,气候寒冷Seasons of the year
There are four seasons in the year。这是一年裹最好的时间去山上远足。在夏季. 一年的四季
一年裹有四个季节。我最喜欢秋天,花开始绽放, the weather is cold and some places have snow. People have to wear thick clothes, it becomes hot and rainy. In winter. And it is the best time of the year to go hiking on mountains. In summer, the temperature is cool and the flowers begin to bloom
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙写以“My favourite person”为题的英语作文,不少于60个单词,还要有中文翻译!_好搜问答
|注册&您有新任务,
帮忙写以“My favourite person”为题的英语作文,不少于60个单词,还要有中文翻译!
被浏览364次
采纳率:45%
樓主要寫的是 PERSON 不是 SEASON..
The person who I love most is my mum.She has got tall,thin figure and beautiful big eyes.She always works very hard.After she goes back home,she does much housework,such as cooking,washing and so on.Moreover,she takes good care of me.I love her very much,so I will study and work hard to make her having a better life in the future.
我最愛的人是我的媽媽。她有瘦高的身材,和漂亮的大眼睛。她工作非常辛苦。她下班回家以後還要做很多家務,比如做飯洗衣服等等。並且,她十分用心的照顧我。我非常愛她,所以我會努力學習和工作,讓她以後生活的更好。 用微信扫描二维码分享至好友和朋友圈分享到:
下面是答答童鞋给您的小建议,您看靠谱吗?初来乍到,弄错了您不要生气哦(*^__^*)答答小贴士
等您帮助的附近的朋友换一换
大家都在搜好搜APP下载好搜摸字APP 随时随地随心搜索 用好搜, 特顺手!
第9天生活就像海洋,只有意志坚强的人才能达到生命的彼岸。知道了以 My bebroom 为题写英语作文,25字左右_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
以 My bebroom 为题写英语作文,25字左右
以 My bebroom 为题写英语作文,25字左右
此答案由提问者自己选择,并不代表爱问知识人的观点 揪错 ┆ 评论 ┆ 举报谦谦君子[学妹] My bedroom I have a big bedroom.Welcome to my bedroom As soon as you come into my bedroom you can see a picture of my bedroom.It's very beautiful.Then turnning right,you can see a bed of two people.Of couse only I sleep on it.It's brown.Brown makes me to sleep well.So everyday I sleep immediately.My bookcase is next my bed.It is blue.I like blue very much.There are many books in my bookcase.The books are very interesting.There is a piano in the corner of my bedroom.It's very expensiveand nice.I can ply the piano very well.So if I study too tired,I can play the piano.My desk is next my piano.It is blue too.There is a book and some other things on it.There is a big wardrobe near the door.It's pink.There is a big mirror in it.All of my clothes are in it.I like my bedroom.I think you like my bedroom too.
My bedroom is very big. The walls are white and blue. The curtains are blue too. There is a big window on the wall, so my bedroom is also very bright. There are some photos on the wall. They’re v...
My BedroomI have a distinctive Bedroom。The wall is green and white,carpet is thick and green in case of dropping glass。The bed is extraordinarily broad that it can load 5 people。I also have ...用过去式写一篇英语作文题目《我的小学生活》80词左右有翻译-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 用过去式写一篇英语作文题目《我的小学生活》80词左右有翻译
用过去式写一篇英语作文题目《我的小学生活》80词左右有翻译
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“用过去式写一篇英语作文题目《我的小学生活”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“用过去式写一篇英语作文题目《我的小学生活”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:用过去式写一篇英语作文题目《我的小学生活》80词左右有翻译,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:一年级的时候我不太爱学习, happy time for less homework.我的小学生活我的小学是在五小度过的,小学老师, the teacher always tells stories, because the teacher says learning fun for us,但三年级以后我开始喜欢学习,还有经常的体育活动,因为老师给我们说学习的乐趣.I will forever remember my elementary school schoolmate, and we often have sports activitiesMy primary school lifeI was in primary school through the fifth primary school。我会永远记住我的小学同学,也将永远记住我难忘的小学生活,小学的快乐时光因为作业少, but after the third grade I began to love learning, also will forever remember my unforgettable elementary school life, elementary schoolteacher. The first grade when I do not love learning,老师经常讲故事解决方案2: memorable teacher profound teachings.The school day is long?或日历翻过了一页又一页.我们的学校生活我们的学校又大又漂亮。在过去八年半, the teacher kindly face, PE and so on. Such as Chinese。学校的日子还很长,引起了我的思绪万千.There are about one thousand students in our school。但我们爱我们的学校生活。Calendar turned over page after page;难忘, my classmates and I experienced the ups and downs together, passed six years of primary school life,是老师那温暖的大手握着我的小手. Memorable, caught my myriad of thoughts,六年的小学生活过去了。我们学校大约有一千学生,下午有三节课, just go to school when the teacher that big warm hand on my little hand and led me into the temple of knowledge.可以吗。难忘:Our school lifeOur shool is big and nice, I really miss good memorable,数学,我们完成学校四点我们坐同一学科在学校开始晨课,转眼间。时光飞逝,好难忘,我和同学们一起经历了风风雨雨. Time flies blink of an eye. Every day we have four lessons in the morning and three lessons in the afternoon, Englsh。我们每天上午有四节课. Our morning lessons begin at half past eight and we finish school at four o&#39, that period of sincere feelings, maths,把我领进了知识的殿堂,用一把熔铸着希望的钥匙开启了我心中的大门,英语,老师深刻的教诲,那段真挚的感情;难忘,体育等;clock We take the sam memorable teacher serious discourse;还记得. But we love our school life。如中文,老师严肃的话语, with a cast of promising key to open the door to my heart,刚上学的时候,老师慈祥的脸庞,让我好怀念通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:答:My primary school life I was in primary school through the fifth primary school, happy time for less homework, the teacher always tells stories. The first grade when I do not love learning, but after the third grade I began to ...===========================================答:Housework? Honestly speaking I never do houseworks. My mum does all of them. I hate doing houseworks because it is boring and tiring, and Learning English is boring and tiring enough for me. Whenever my mum ask me to wash dishe...===========================================答:难忘的小学生活就要结束了。在小学六年的生活中我学到了很多。我学会了从教科书,电视节目,广播节目,我们周围的人,参考书和互联网上学到很多。我学会生活在一起。学会做人, Unforgettable primary school life is coming to an end. In six ...===========================================答:My School Day I get up at six in the morning. Then I wash my face and brush my teeth. After a quick breakfast, I go to school in my mother's car. It takes us more than half an hour to get there. We have four hour classes in the...===========================================答:How I have changed I have changed a lot. I used to be short when I was younger, but now I am tall. I used to spend a lot of time playing games with my friends, but now I have to study all the time. I used to be quiet, but now I...===========================================答:我最难忘的就是我的小学生活。因为我每天上学不用很早,也不用很累。并且下午放学也非常早。作业非常少。知识简单。 我的小学生活是如此多姿多彩。 My life the most unforgettable is my primary school. Because I do not have to early to go...===========================================答:I went on a trip to Hainan today with my family during the summer holiday.We went there by plane. After we got off the plane, we went to the beach to see the beautiful sand and swim there. There were other people there too. Som...===========================================答:My Day I got up at six this morming. I washed my face and brushed my teeth then. after that I did some running . I had breakfast at seven. I had eggs, bread and a glass of milk for breakfast. I went to school at about seven thi...===========================================答:A Trip I went hiking to a mountain with my friends last summer. It was a good trip at the beginning but something unexpected happened on the half way. One of my friends suddenly felt a terrible pain in his stomach and he couldn...===========================================In the afternoon, I and mother went to a film . In the evening, I took mother to a restaurant . Then, I bought a bunch of flower to her. She is very happy. 应该全对的,相信我哦,我初一,...=========================================== Each person's growth cannot leave the maternal love, was the maternal love achievement extraordinary personality's worldbeater, has entrusted with the artist the mar...===========================================City(紫禁城)many years ago. In consequence(因此),as soon as I had stepped(过去完成... a very happy summer vacation. As for(至于) my coming(即将到来的) middle school life...===========================================Chinese New Year. I also asked my parents and grandparents for Hongbao. I spent all the money on books and stationaries. I wished I could have good results. (47字,5句话,小学水...===========================================have to get up early, nor did I need to finish many exercises. I rode the horse in the fields. I milked the cows on the farm. To my GREat joy, my uncle invited me to go fishing. Life on...===========================================beautiful in Hainan Island. And I have taseted some coconut juice, it was so tasty that I've never drink before. I was so happy at these days in Hainan Island.在这个暑假我和我的家...=========================================== christmas is coming. it's on the 25 of december. i like it very much. my parents always give me some presents on the day. and sometimes we can see beautiful christmas trees a...=========================================== In Summer Last summer,we went to Beijing. We visited the Great Wall. We went shopping in Wangfujing. We were very happy to see many beautiful shops. But we didn't go ...===========================================were students.在我们都是小学生的时候,她是我最好的朋友。9 We talked about our new school life .我们谈论了新学校的生活。 Then we said goodbye to each other . 然后我们...=========================================== Yesterday was Wednesday.All the students were very happy.Do you know why?It because we had a new summer holiday ! I went to my Grandmother`s home everyday .First,i d...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助

我要回帖

更多关于 高考英语作文题目 的文章

随机推荐