请找五部英语电影里的每天十句话话要说明是哪个电影的

求五部英文电影里的经典句子求五部英文电影里经典的好的句子,要说明是哪部电影的句子,并且一部电影至少有5句话,若是在没有5部,有一部也行,_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求五部英文电影里的经典句子求五部英文电影里经典的好的句子,要说明是哪部电影的句子,并且一部电影至少有5句话,若是在没有5部,有一部也行,
求五部英文电影里的经典句子求五部英文电影里经典的好的句子,要说明是哪部电影的句子,并且一部电影至少有5句话,若是在没有5部,有一部也行,
《阿甘正传》Life was like a box of chocolates,you never know what you’re gonna get.(生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料) Stupid is as stupid does.(蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福) Miracles happen every day.(奇迹每天都在发生) Death is just a part of life,something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事) Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)英语大神帮忙翻译一句话“电影的8分25秒到10分钟零8秒是第一个场景”.请问这句话用英语该怎么说啊?不要百度翻译喔,_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语大神帮忙翻译一句话“电影的8分25秒到10分钟零8秒是第一个场景”.请问这句话用英语该怎么说啊?不要百度翻译喔,
英语大神帮忙翻译一句话“电影的8分25秒到10分钟零8秒是第一个场景”.请问这句话用英语该怎么说啊?不要百度翻译喔,
The first scene in this film will come from eight minutes twenty-five seconds to ten minutes eight seconds.
The film 8 of 5 seconds to 10 minutes and 8 seconds is the first scene
The movie 8 minutes 25 seconds to 10 minutes and 8 seconds is the first scene
The 8th minute and the 25th second to the 10th minute and the 8th second of the movie is the first scene.纯手打望采纳。一部英语电影四个或五个人表演每人十句左右的台词全是男人的_百度知道
一部英语电影四个或五个人表演每人十句左右的台词全是男人的
英语期末考试用的口语考试
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,珍妮,jenny我不知道什么是爱,you never know what you are gonna get,但我爱你,你不知道你的下一块口味是什么2 stupid is that a stupid does,but i love you .做事笨才是笨3 are you stupid or sth?你有点白痴吗?4i dont know what love is mama says life is a box of chocolate
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
这个男人来自地球里随便挑一个片段,那里面有一堆人在那里说话,而且虽然有女性角色,但是男人来说也没有关系
英语电影的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求里约大冒险电影中10句英文对话.要英文的哦_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求里约大冒险电影中10句英文对话.要英文的哦
求里约大冒险电影中10句英文对话.要英文的哦
1.Jewel: Aw, this is great. I'm chained to the only bird in the world who can't fly! Is there anything else I need to know?Blu: Yes. I can't fly, I pick my beak, and once in a while I pee in the birdbath! Happy?珠儿:这下好了,我居然跟世界上唯一不会飞的鸟连在一起!布鲁:是的,我不会飞 ,我会挖鼻屎,我会在浴盆里尿尿!高兴了吧?2.Fernando: [from trailer] You two are coming with me.Jewel: In your little monkey dreams.费尔南多(那只猴子头头):你们两个跟我走!珠儿:去做你的猴梦吧!Blu: Maybe we could find a bus schedule or something?布鲁:我们可以乘坐巴士或者其他交通工具吗?3.Rafael: [Flying alongside trolley, whispering to Blu] Down here! Just tell her: "you have beautiful eyes".Blu: That's good! Great idea![to Jewel, with confidence]Blu: I have beautiful eyes.拉斐尔:看这儿!告诉珠儿,你有漂亮的双眼布鲁:这是个好主意!【随后告诉珠儿】布鲁;我有漂亮的双眼!4.Jewel: Luiz is a bulldog?Luiz: You got anything against bulldogs?Jewel: Only the ones that slobber on me.Luiz: It's a medical condition!珠儿;路易斯是一条哈巴狗?路易斯:你和哈巴狗有仇?珠儿:我希望你能帮我(除掉链条)路易斯:我并没有处在最佳状态5.Nigel: [singing] I'm a feathery freak with a beak, a bird murderer. You think you're badder than me? I never heard o' ya!奈杰:【唱到】我乃鸟类终结者,你认为你比我更坏?我从没听说过!6.Blu: Yeah sounds great, it's not like were just throwing ourselves off of a mountain... right?Rafael: Actually, that was pretty much my entire plan.布鲁:听起来不错,这可不是把我们自己丢下山崖.对吗?拉斐尔:事实上,飞行不是用脑,而是用你的心7.Rafael: If our featherless friends can do it, how hard can it be?Man on glider: No wait![screams]Man on glider: Mama! Help me!Rafael: Fun right?Blu: Yeah... fun拉斐尔:连没羽毛的动物都能飞了,你就不行吗?【某跑龙套的人类飞过】:不!...等等!.老妈快救我啊!拉斐尔:看,好玩吗?布鲁:呃.好玩...8.Blu: You see, who needs flying?Jewel: Birds! Birds need flying. Flying is... err... freedom, and, and not having to rely on anyone. Don't you want that?Blu: Hmm, I don't know. Sounds a little lonely布鲁:你看,我还需要飞吗?珠儿:你是鸟!鸟类需要飞翔,飞翔象征着自由,是不可代替的,难道你不想有这样的能力吗?布鲁:呃,我不知道,我感到有点寂寞Blu: What is natural about getting thrown halfway across the room?布鲁:飞到一半就掉下来是正常的吗?9.Luiz: I don't know how I got up here, but I ain't never coming down!鲁伊兹:我不知道我是怎样到达这儿的.但是,我从不放下脚步!Nigel: I don't care about your nicked knick-kacks. Your burgled baubles bore me奈杰:我从不关心这些小家子气的行当,你们必须为我做事Pedro: [breaking a stare-off] Birds versus monkeys!拍多:鸟类 VS 猴子 !10.Blu: So, how far is it to this Luiz?Rafael: Not far! Thirty minutes, as the crow flies.Blu: I see... and how far as the macaw walks?Jewel: Bo-Bo here can't fly.Rafael: But, he's a bird!Blu: Not all birds fly! There are ostriches...Jewel: You are NOT an ostrich!Blu: Well... not technically.布鲁:到那儿要多远?拉斐尔:飞行只需30分钟布鲁:让我想想.如果是走路呢?珠儿:布鲁不会飞...拉斐尔:但是...他是只鸟耶!布鲁:可不是所有鸟都会飞,比如说鸵鸟..珠儿:你可不是只鸵鸟!布鲁:好吧好吧,事实就是这样...11.Blu: This is the coolest place I've ever seen! You know, despite the obvious health code violations!Rafael: Ha-ha! I like you, nothing you say makes any sense!布鲁:这是我来过最酷的地方!尽管这有些不健康!拉斐尔,Ha-Ha!我服你了,这可不是像你说的那样!2篇关于电影的英语作文10句话左右,初二水平要有翻译_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
2篇关于电影的英语作文10句话左右,初二水平要有翻译
2篇关于电影的英语作文10句话左右,初二水平要有翻译
The Shawshank Redemption is a 1994 American drama film written and directed by Frank Darabont and starring Tim Robbins and Morgan Freeman.Adapted from the Stephen King novella Rita Hayworth and Shawshank Redemption,the film tells the story of Andy Dufresne,a banker who spends 19 years in Shawshank State Prison for the murder of his wife and her lover despite his claims of innocence.And then he started his plan of Prison breakThe film provides a great illustration of how characters can be free,even in prison,based on one's outlook on life..《肖申克的救赎》是1994年的美国电影,由 Frank Darabont 编剧和导演,蒂姆•罗宾斯和摩根•弗里曼主演.改编自史蒂芬.金中篇小说《丽塔·海华斯和肖申克的救赎,这部电影讲述安迪的故事,一位银行家被指控谋杀他的妻子和她的情人 判刑19年在肖申克的州立监狱,尽管他声称无罪.然后他开始了他越狱的计划.这部电影提供了一个很好的例子,人可以是自由的,即使在监狱,这基于一个人的人生观.Last night,I saw a great film,Forrest Gump.I am greatly impressed by this film,by the stories of Forrest Gump.Forrest Gump was born in a small village.He was born mentally retarded,and he was discriminated by others.But his mother is a strong female who encourages Gump to be strong and live the same as normal people.Besides,he meets Jenny,a tragic but kind-hearted girl.With the love of his mother and Jenny,Forrest Gump begins his running all his life.I am moved by his strong view,kindness and optimism.There are many miracles in his all life which seem impossible to him.But I know is reasonable,because he wins them with his noble personalities.昨天晚上,我看到一个伟大的电影,福勒斯特•甘普.这部电影给我非常深刻的印象.阿甘出生在一个小村庄.他先天智障,他被别人歧视.但他的母亲是一个强大的女性,他鼓励阿甘坚强和正常人一样生活.除此之外,他遇见珍妮,一个悲剧但善良的女孩.因为母亲和珍妮的爱,阿甘开始了奔跑的他人生.我被他的信仰,善良和乐观感动.有很多奇迹似乎不可能在他的生活,.但我知道是合理的,因为他用高尚的人格获得了他们.

我要回帖

更多关于 十句话网 的文章

随机推荐