高考英语完形填空空chairmanmaooncesay

小题1:C小题2:B小题3:D小题4:D小题5:A小题1:细节理解题,根据文中语句“There are also two big elephants and a baby one.”理解可知。小题2:细节理解题,根据文中语句“The elephants like children, because sometimes Children give them bread and bananas, elephants like bananas very much.The monkeys are very funny. They climb up ropes(绳) again and again and play& with each other like small children. They love apples, bananas and bread.”理解可知。小题3:词义理解推断题,根据文中语句“I want to ride one of them, the elephants are tame and kind, They eat a lot of grass every day.”理解推断可知。小题4:细节理解题,根据文中语句“In our zoo there are also brown bears and white bears.”理解可知。小题5:理解判断题,根据文中语句理解可知。
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:阅读理解
Last month the manager of a jewelry shop (珠宝店) received a letter. As he was very busy then, the letter lay on his desk till tea-time. He opened it and a 10-pound note(票) fell out onto the desk. Within the note was a letter which said: Dear sir:In 1935 I got engaged(订婚). But unfortunately I lost my job. At the time a lot of people were out of work. Six months later I got a job again, but of course I was very short of money. I came to your shop to buy a wedding ring(婚戒). The assistant took out some rings for me to look at, but she was called away for a moment, and I put one of the rings in my pocket. When she came back, I said I didn’t know the size of my girl’s finger. So I left the shop without buying a ring. My wife died a short while ago and the fact that I never paid for the ring has been heavy in my heart all these years. At that time, the ring cost 2 pounds so I think it is 10 pounds at today’s price and I’m sending 10 pounds. Yours truly,A customer (顾客)小题1:When did the manager open the letter?A.In the morningB.When he received the letter C.At lunch timeD.Till tea-time小题2:The customer didn’t write the letter until_____.A.he was dyingB.his wife’s deathC.he had enough moneyD.he got a job again小题3:What happened in 1935?A.The jewelry shop lost some rings.B.The customer married a girl.C.The customer stole a ring for his wife. D.The customer stole a ring for his girl friend.小题4:Which of the following is Not true?A.The customer was poor at that time.B.The ring was bigger for his girl friend.C.The shop assistant was careless.D.The customer was too poor to buy a ring for his girl friend.小题5:What do you think of the customer?A.HonestB.ForgetfulC.DishonestD.Careless
题型:完形填空
Do you like pop music? Most people& 1__. One of the best bands on the music scene &2__ the New Ocean Waves. In the last twelve months, they’ve &3__ three major concerts and made a hit CD. They’re going to &4__ on CCTV next month. And then they’re going to go on a world tour in which they will perform in ten &5__ cities. Be sure not to &6___ them if they come to a city near you – if you can get tickets, that is.
“ 7___ years, we played other people’s songs”, says lead singer Zhu Wen. “ But now we play &8___ our own songs. We’ve had _9_& _ songs in the top ten, but we really hope to have a number one hit some day.” Good luck to the New Ocean Waves. They’re 10___ to a great start. And they’re really nice people. Did you know that they gave half of the money they made to a charity for homeless children?小题1:A.doesB.do C.didD.done小题2:A.is
B.was C.has
D.had小题3:A.hasB.was C.had D.were小题4:A.comeB.go C.appear D.find小题5:A.the sameB.same C.difficult D.different小题6:A.miss B.catch
C.holdD.lose小题7:A.With B.For C.In D.At小题8:A. most&&&&B. less
&&&C. mostly &&&&&D. little小题9:A.a little B.a few
C.little D.few小题10:A.in B.offC.ofD.without
Chairman Mao once said,“It is not hard to do one good deed. It is hard to do good deeds all your life.” Guo Mingyi, a 52-year-old worker in Anshan, Liaoning did just that. Over the past 20 years, Guo &1 &60,000 mL of blood(血). That is the blood of 10 people put together.Once, &&2 &&the cold winter of 2009,Guo got a call from the hospital. The doctors told him& 3 &a patient needed a blood donation. Guo didn’t have time to have lunch. He traveled in the snow to &&4&the hospital. When he finished donating the blood, he was& 5&tired that he fell asleep on the hospital bed.Guo and his family live a 6 &life. They live in a house of only 40 square meters.& 7&they don’t have a lot of money, Guo saves money to support poor children. In the past 16 years, he has given away over 100,000yuan to more than 180 poor students. When the parents met him, many cried,“He looks& 8&than us.”they said.Guo has also offered help to thousands of workers, friends and strangers. His warm heart has moved many people. They& 9&him a “Modern-Day Lei Feng”.Recently, Chinese leaders called on people to learn from Guo. They say young people especially should learn his selfless devotion (奉献). But Guo said he did these things in order not to get famous. “It’s just that some people need some help, and there should be someone standing out to give &10&a hand.” he said.&&&小题1:A.had donatedB.has donatedC.have donatedD.donates小题2:A.inB.onC.atD.above小题3:A.whichB.thatC.whatD.who小题4:A.arriveB.reach atC.get toD.get小题5:A.suchB.veryC.tooD.so小题6:A.simpleB.unhappyC.richD.happily小题7:A.SoB.AndC.BecauseD.Though小题8:A.richerB.poorerC.betterD.kinder小题9:A.sayB.shoutC.callD.speak小题10:A.themB.himC.herD.their
根据短文内容,判断下列句子正(T)误(F)。(共5小题,每小题1分,共5分)Long long ago there lived three tailors (裁缝). They were John, Peter, and Black. They works in the same street in London. One day one of them, John, put up a poster, it said, “ The best tailor in London,” When Peter saw that, he also put up a poster in the same day. And on it were the capital letters: THE BEST TAILOR IN ENGLAND. What did the third one, Black, do when he saw those? Couldn’t he write “ The best tailor in the world?” Of course not, but he couldn’t give up(放弃). He thought and thought…A few days later, he put up a poster, too. “ The best tailor in the street.”&&小题1:The three tailors lived and worked in the same street in London.小题2:Peter was very happy when he saw John’s poster.小题3:Black was worried when he saw those two posters.小题4:The third tailor got on well with John and Peter.小题5:The three tailors put up the same posters in the same day.
As you research music, you will find much that is familiar to you. You will find music which tells you interesting places and exciting things to do. You will find music which expresses that are often own. Music is an expression(表达) of the people. As you research, you will find music of people at work or at play. You will find expresses love of the country, love of nature and love of home. Music is also an expression of the composer(创作者). The composer expresses his own music ideas. He studies the materials(材料) of music and discovers of using them. He looks for new kinds of musical expression. Music can suggest actions and feelings which we share(分享). We can enjoy playing and singing music, dancing and listening to the music of the people and the composers of different times and places.小题1:In the first paragraph(段落), the writer tells us___________.A.to find pleasure and our feelings in musicB.how to research music C.how to express your feelings in musicD.to discover the things and places in music小题2:From the second paragraph we know that________.A.music sings the country, nature and homeB.if we love music we will love the country, nature and homeC.we may listen to music at work or at playD.music can express how people live, work and think小题3:The last paragraph shows that music makes it possible_______.A.that music can express actions and feelingsB.people can enjoy singing and dancing to the musicC.to bring understanding between people of different times and placesD.to make people of different times and places happy小题4:Through music, the composer_______________.A.wishes you to study music with him B.expresses his feelings and ideasC.studies the materials of musicD.shoes his love of the country小题5:The best title(标题) of this passage may be__________.A.Enjoy Singing and Dancing B.Music-Expression of the ComposerC.Research MusicD.Music-Suggestion of Feelings
People make traffic &&1&&to keep order(维持秩序)on the road. The traffic rules also help to keep people &&2&&.People have to &&3&&many traffic rules. You must walk on the sidewalk or on the&& 4&&of the road in China. Look both ways carefully &&5&&you walk across the street. If you like &&6&&&a bike, don’t ride in the middle of the road or run through(闯)red traffic lights. When you ride a bike with a friend, &&7&&look around and talk. If you drive a car or a bus, you must &&8&&&at traffic lights. You must always take a seat belt(安全带). Without belts, the driver and the passengers may be badly &&9&&&in a sudden accident. If you travel by bus, get on or get off a bus only when it comes to a &&10&&, When it’s full ,don’t try to get inside, or you may fall off.小题1:A.accidentsB.rulesC.lightsD.order小题2:A.noisyB.safeC.happyD.danger小题3:A.obeyB.breakC.takeD.make小题4:A.middleB.leftC.endD.right小题5:A.beforeB.afterC.whenD.while小题6:A.rideB.ridesC.to rideD.riding小题7:A.notB.don’tC.can’tD.needn’t小题8:A.speed up(加速)B.go straight C.slow down(减速)D.go through the red light小题9:A.safeB.afraidC.hurtD.worried小题10:A.stopB.sighC.cornerD.school
Jane’s mother worked on the farm from morning till dark, supporting the family. To make Jane live a happy life, Mother was very 26 &about spending money. 27 &, Jane didn’t understand her. Every day Mother was busy with her work while Jane was studying at school, so they had 28 &time to enjoy themselves. &One day, Mother realized Jane was unhappy and even unfriendly to her, so she decided to go 29 &&with Jane to make Jane happy.On Sunday morning they went happily to the snowfield. Since they were both in white clothes, the manager 30 &&them to buy ski clothes. He said 31 &there was an accident, they might be easily found in their ski clothes. Mother couldn’t 32 &them, so she refused. Then they went skiing in their white clothes. They were skiing 33 &&on the snowfield when suddenly the snowfield began to shake. It was the snow slide(雪崩). They ran a long way and escaped the snow slide finally, but they couldn’t find their 34 &. Later, a helicopter was flying 35 &, but people on it couldn’t see or hear them. Jane was in danger because she had hurt her head seriously and blood(血) dropped on the snow. Just then Mother 36 &an idea. She 37 &&her hand at once and then bright red blood dropped down on the snowfield. A red SOS was on the snow. 38 &&Jane was saved, but Mother died. Every time I think of the blood dropping onto the snowfield, I feel 39 &. I believe anyone 40 &&hears the sad story will admire(钦佩)Mother for her selfless(无私的) love to her daughter. 小题1:A.carefulB.worriedC.excitedD.thinking小题2:A.After allB.HoweverC.ButD.Therefore小题3:A.muchB.fewC.littleD.enough小题4:A.swimmingB.shoppingC.hikingD.skiing小题5:A.madeB.advisedC.hopedD.let小题6:A.ifB.thatC.whetherD.though小题7:A.affordB.wearC.payD.spend小题8:A.angrilyB.sadlyC.heavilyD.happily小题9:A.wayB.clothesC.shoesD.manager小题10:A.underB.belowC.besideD.above小题11:A.gave upB.came up withC.showed upD.lost小题12:A.pirecedB.killedC.liftedD.raised小题13:A.At mostB.At firstC.At leastD.At last小题14:A.painfulB.wonderfulC.well D.good小题15:A./B.who C.whom D.when
Li Ming likes walking. He goes for a walk after his father comes back from work. Li Ming likes water very much. He often throws his toys into the water. He plays with the water and sometimes he is wet all over(全身湿透). His mother says, “You are from fish, I think.”Li Ming is very glad. “Yes, I like fish very much because fish can swim.”One Sunday morning, Li Ming goes to a park with his father. There are many trees and flowers in the park. There are a lot of people in the park. Some of them are sitting under the trees. Some of them are sitting at the tables and having tea or drinks. There is a big swimming pool in the middle of the park. Li Ming asks his father to take him to the pool.“Why do you want to go there?” asks his father.“I want to learn swimming,”answers Li Ming. “And you can teach me , I think.”“You are too young. And I’m sorry I can’t swim.” says his father.“You can’t swim? Wang Hai’s father swims very well. Why can’t you swim?”“His father likes eating fish. So he swims very well.” Says his father.“Oh, I see,”says Li Ming. “But you like eating chicken very much. Can you lay eggs(下蛋)?”asks Li Ming.根据短文内容,选出最佳答案。小题1:Li Ming often walks with &&&&&&&.A.his motherB.his fatherC.his friendD.Wang Hai小题2:Li Ming doesn’t go to school because he is too&&&&&.A.smallB.tall C.youngD.short小题3:Li Ming’s father doesn’t &&&&&&&on Sundays.&A.go to schoolB.go shopping C.go homeD.go to work小题4:&&&&&&&&can swimA.Wang Hai’s father B.Li Ming’s fatherC.Wang HaiD.Li Ming小题5:There are many &&&&&&&&&in the park on weekends.A.people B.treesC.flowers D.tables2013年12月初三九年级英语月考_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
2013年12月初三九年级英语月考
21年2​月​初​三​九​年​级​英​语​月​考
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
文档试读已结束,请登录后查看剩余内容!
你可能喜欢& 2013 - 2014 作业宝. All Rights Reserved. 沪ICP备号-92012选词填空和完形填空中考真题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档: