有首英文歌里有“把它背吃”的歌词 女声,较轻快的英文歌

问题补充&&
本页链接:
t want to say goodbye 我不愿与你分离  You m**e me cry m**e me **ile 你让我哭 让我笑  M**e me feel the joy of love 让我体会爱情的喜悦喧嚣  Oh kissing you 让我温柔地吻你  Thank you for all the love you always give to me 感谢你一衷来给予我的爱  Oh I love you 让我轻声说,小小的礼物  All of little something 所有的点滴小事  These are our memories 都是我们的纪念  You m**e me cry m**e me **ile 你让我哭 让我笑  M**e me feel that love is true 让我感受爱情的真实美妙  You always stand by my side 你总是陪在我身边  I don&#39,我爱你  Greatness as you 你是伟大的神  Smallest as me 我是小小凡人  You show me what is deep as sea 你的爱像海一样的温暖深沉  A little love,一个吻  At want to say goodbye 我不想与你告别  You m**e me cry m**e me **ile 你让我哭 让我笑  M**e me feel the joy of love 让我体味爱情的喜悦喧嚣  Oh kissing you 让我轻轻的吻你  Thank you for all the love you always give to me 感谢你一衷来给我的爱  Oh I love you 让我轻声说  冯曦妤的a little love  Greatness as you 你是伟大的神  Smallest as me 我是小小凡人  You show me what is deep as sea 你的爱像海一样的温暖深沉  A little love, little kiss 一点爱;t want to say goodbye 我不想与你告别  M**e me cry m**e me **ile 你让我哭 让我笑  M**e me feel the joy of love 让我体味爱情的喜悦喧嚣  Oh kissing you 让我轻轻的吻你  Thank you for all the love you always give to me 谢谢你一衷来给予我的爱  Oh I love you 让我轻声说, little kiss 一点爱,小小的礼物  All of little something 所有的点滴小事  These are our memories 都是我们的纪念  You m**e me cry m**e me **ile 你让我哭 让我微笑  M**e me feel that love is true 让我感受爱情的真实美好  You always stand by my side 你总是陪在我身边  I don&#39,我爱你  Yes I do 是的, 我爱你  I always do 一向都很爱你  You m**e me cry m**e me **ile 你让我哭 让我笑  M**e me feel that l......余下全文>>
kishiyogi &
ou can m**e me free
歌手;m dreamin't you color my eyes I've been waiting so long You can m**e me free You can m**e me cry You can m**e it so much better And if I must wait a lonely lifetime Until I am with you:billy joel
专辑:cold spring harbor
You can m**e me freeYou can m**e me **ileYou can m**e me beLike a little child You can melt the ice that chills my body You can dry my every tearYou m**e the lonely hours disappearYou can m**e me free You can m**e me rise You can m**e me see So open up my eyes Don've been waiting so long You can m**e me free You can m**e me cry You can m**e it so much better If you would only try And if I must wait a lonely lifetimeUntil It you cover my eyes I't you cover my eyes I' of I can t**e to the skies I can soar like a bird with his heart full of song Won't you know my only real moments Are the ones I spend with you How I long to drink some wine again with you I can t**e to the skies Billy JoelI can soar like a bird with its heart full of song Won'll be what I'll be what I've been waiting so long You can m**e me free You can m**e me cry You can m**e it so much better If you would only try And if I must wait a lonely lifetime Until I am with you, my love I will wait but you'll be what I'm dreamin' of I can t**e to the skies I can soar like a bird with his heart full of song Won'm dreamin&#39, my love I will wait but you&#39, my lo......余下全文>>
杰爱华一万年&
猜你感兴趣
服务声明: 信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &
Powered by一首英文歌里有一句I really really do,but you之类的,在歌词中出现好几遍,女声很轻快 是什么歌?_百度知道
一首英文歌里有一句I really really do,but you之类的,在歌词中出现好几遍,女声很轻快 是什么歌?
提问者采纳
you know I really really do. 你是我的唯一 Been crying since the day. 9月20日 第2个星期日 9点25分In the doorway with your case. 你离去的那一天 Why do we never know what we&#39. 从那一天起我就一直在哭泣 The day you went away. 我多么想告诉你 Been lonely since the day. 你的梦中是否也有我 Call me crazy. 你离去的那一天PS. 是的. 从那一天起我是多么的孤独 The day you went away? 为什么直到失去了我们才明白自己曾经得到过什么? 我该怎样继续生活. 你离去的那一天 I remember date and time. 我是真的很难过 For me there&#39. 让我盲目 To still be suffering is stupid afs only you. 我是真的很难过 For me there&#39. 她会像我那样爱你吗 . 你离去的那一天 Cause I&#39. 你离去的那一天 Tll never have again. 我多么想告诉你 Been lonely since the day,我想我真的真的明白了 Well hey?And does she love you like I do. 你是我的唯一 Been crying since the day? The day you went away. 我是真的很难过 For me there&#39. 你离去的那一天 The day you went away. 这些东西我们再也不会得到 Im really really do. 你离去的那一天 Did I lose my love to someone better. 你离去的那一天 So sad but true. 你离去的那一天 So sad but true. 从那一天起我是多么的孤独 The day you went away. 我明白. 她会像我那样爱你吗 Is only you?I do. 已过去那么长时间仍然在为此伤痛真是太傻了Did I lose my love to someone better. 你是我的唯一 Been crying since the day. 你离去的那一天 The day you went away。 Been crying since the day. 你离去的那一天 The day you went away. 泪水挂在我们的脸上 And we were letting go of something special,你知道我真的真的很爱你 Well hey. 是的 So much I need to say. 从那一天起我是多么的孤独 The day you went away. 嗨So much I need to say. 当我梦到你的时候 You were dreaming of me. 我们让某些特别的东西溜走了 Something we&#39?And does she love you like I do. 从那一天起我就一直在哭泣 The day you went away. 从那一天起我就一直在哭泣 The day you went away. 我记得那一天那一刻 September twenty second Sunday tws only you. 我把我的爱输给某个更好的人了吗,你知道我真的真的很爱你 Well hey. 我们不再争吵 There were tears on our faces,这是否可能? How could Ive been missing you so much I have to say? 我想知道,you know I&#39. 我不得不说我是多么地想念你. 在门口拿着你的行李 No longer shouting at each other. 是的 So much I need to say. 有人说我疯狂 Cs gone. 从那一天起我就一直在哭泣 The day you went away? When I was dreve got till it&#39. 你离去的那一天 So sad but true. 是的. 我把我的爱输给了更好的人吗The day you went away-M2M 你离去的那天(窈窕美眉)Well I wonder could it be . 我需要说的有太多太多Been lonely since the day,I guess I really really know
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他3条回答
《The day you went away》
Solid Base - You And Me
the day you went away??
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁In He Comes
其它4条答案
附近的朋友等待您的帮助
包打听手机版~
火速扫描&贴身顾问,随时解答!有首女生唱的动感歌曲,歌词里有,馋馋馋_李毅吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:17,339,148贴子:
有首女生唱的动感歌曲,歌词里有,馋馋馋
是什么歌曲,求助万能的吧友
相关的贴子换一换981171469229223196250209196250225204相关的图贴
不明觉历。
有人知道不
lost rivers
内&&容:使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或我之前听过的一首英文歌 节奏比较轻快 女声 歌词中有i was looking for_百度知道
我之前听过的一首英文歌 节奏比较轻快 女声 歌词中有i was looking for
我之前听过的一首英文歌
节奏比较轻快
歌词中有i was looking for this way
什么什么on my way
歌词中还有baby什么的
提问者采纳
/w_/w_19rsk67hy1.html" target="_blank">http://wwwCarly Rae Jepsen《CallMeMaybe》 <a href="http://www
名字好像就是这个
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他2条回答
朴树也唱过。
那叫什么啊
clorful day
不错&#128522;
你应该是记错词了,搜歌词应该是搜的出的。