who youis talle than you?这句用英文怎么答?

热门排行榜
who is he儿童英文歌曲
一键收藏,永不丢失
- who is he - He is truly happy who makes others happy.这句英语是什么意思...
He is truly happy who makes others happy.这句英语是什么意思真正的幸福是使他人幸福。英语试题一道,望详解,It is___,not you,who wants more. A.me B.我觉得选C,我不理解D的答案,这里是一个强调句
it is。。(not you忽略)who。。框架可以整个拿掉而不影响意思
随后便是 (it is)He(not you)(who)wants more用三单,所急需一篇英语文章,题目是who is the greatest success in your mI think Liu Xiang is the greatest successful man. He won the gold medal in the Olympic games for our country. He is the hero of our nation.
I can learn a lot of things from Liu Xiang王尔德的经典语录有哪些?谢谢了哦!王尔德 说: 倘若穷人有鲜明的个性,解决贫困问题就不会困难重重。
王尔德 说: 使儿童
Man is a rational animal who always loses his temper when he is called upon to act inI wonder who he is ? 对吗?为什么不用:I wonder who is he ?英语讲的嘛,这是宾语从句啊,I是主语,wonder是谓语动词,动词后面跟宾语,如果宾语是个疑问句的话,就叫做宾语从句,这时候就要把宾语从句的谓语提前,就是把who is he改为who求一首英文歌曲 女歌手唱的,嗓音甜美清脆 其中歌词 ;he is a bo
She sits at home
Feeding the baby she's all alone
She turns on tv
that boy could be
There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside
He&#Who is he?在《转角遇到爱》中,扮演尹尚东的是谁?"陈至恺"。 台湾男演员。出演过多部电视剧、广告、MV。 代表作品有《真命天女》、《转角遇到爱》、《心星的泪光》、《呼叫大明星》等。
艺名:陈至恺
本名:陈育翔
英文He is only one of the boy students who speak English well。1.He is only one of the boy students who ( ) English well。
A. speak B.speaks
He is the only one of the boy students who ( ) English wll。
A. speak B.speaks1. He is only one of the boy students who speak English well.
'Who speak English' is a relative clause modifying its antecedent, students.
2. He is the only one of th一道英语选择:It is Tim who tells me he always dreams of __ for一道英语选择:It is Tim who tells me he always dreams of __ for him to go to Shanghai to study and live there.
A.there is a chance B.there being a chance C.being a chance
为什there is a chance for him to go to Shanghai to study and live there. It is Tim who tells me (that)he always dreams of it . 变成一句话,上面的句子中动词就只能改成分词结构了:即:the英文歌 He AINT Heavy He's My brother 的歌词us to who knows where Who knows where But I'm strong Strong enough to carry him He ain't heavy, he's my brother So on we go His welfare is of my concern No burden is he, to bWho is your English teacher?英文回答_百度作业帮
Who is your English teacher?英文回答
...is my English teacher.
My English teacher is ....当前位置: &
求翻译:do
there?是什么意思?
问题补充:
你知不知道是谁坐在那边的老妇东西吗?
你知道对旧名女子是坐在那里?
您是否知道某事关于在那坐的老妇人?
你知道些什么的老妇人坐在那边吗?
你知道些什么的老妇人坐在那边吗?
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!Give everything a shot.You never know what (or who) is going to change your life…这句英文什么意思_百度作业帮
Give everything a shot.You never know what (or who) is going to change your life…这句英文什么意思
所有事情都尝试一下.你永远不知道什么(或者谁)会改变你的人生.
给【你身边的】每个事物一个镜头(大概是关注你身边的每个事物)。你永远不会知道什么东西(或者谁)将改变你的命运who is the most important person in your life?(用英文回答)_百度知道
who is the most important person in your life?(用英文回答)
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
my mom or my dad
my parents
My parents
My mother。
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖